• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5: The Meta War CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tragedy grinned as Prophet seemed to be similarly carefree despite the boy having randomly found the location of the mysterious metaverse user and childish ally. He seemed to listen calmly to what was being said, not really acting up too much until something lightly struck the back of his head. Looking back to see that it was Oracle who had thrown the item, Tragedy picked up the juice box and tossed it up just to catch it again to get a feel of its weight. After this, the thief would seemingly “lock-on” Oracle before chucking the juice box full force at the girl.

“Childish antics will receive proper reversal.” Smirking at what he had done, Tragedy snickered a little bit as well before moving his attention away from Oracle at the moment. Then arrived the moment of Baron’s sudden arrival, though it didn’t seem to shock the thief just as the sight of Aion didn’t. Instead he would take a mental note of this sudden travel, comparing it to fast travel in a video game, and wondered if this was how he was so observant of the wide expanse of the Metaverse. Just another question within the web that was the Metaverse.

Tragedy sighed under his breath, turning his attention once more to the likes of Prophet and Oracle as they seemed unfazed by the likes of Aion as well. Hell, the childish Oracle seemed more intrigued by the likeness it held to some fictional series instead of fearing the persona’s power.

"By the way don't freak misery but you got your leg in a shadow,"

“It’s Tragedy ya lil’ shit. Or are you too much of a child to know that word? If so, my sincerest apologies.” After being highly sarcastic, Tragedy looked down to see the shadow blob, his hand reached for his cane to quickly dispose of the shadow until he noticed the oddity of the situation. It had phased right through him, like they weren’t there at all. Not to mention the weak looking shadow didn’t cower despite being highly outnumbered and outclassed which intrigued the boy further. Looking to Prophet and Oracle once more, Tragedy would listen to the explanation of the girl’s abilities with a good amount of interest.

‘A safe room? Well that will be one hell of a ability out on the field, no longer have to worry about getting snuck up on while trying to recover from a few ba-’ The boy’s thought process would stop there as Oracle taunted him, a scowl set upon his visage as he glared at the girl. “Listen here you damned nerd, I didn’t get lost! Call it a gut feeling and shut up!” Tragedy sighed before listening as Prophet spoke out once more, while also making sure to hear what his teammates had to say about the situation. Luckily it seemed everyone was of course a bit cautious, which was to be expected, but still onboard nonetheless.

“Well Heartbreak, if we didn’t at least consider new folks as potential allies, I doubt this team could have been formed. A few risks need to be taken to reach our combined goals.” Sounding his opinion, Tragedy thought that this newcomer to their ranks was a good thing. He would then shrug his shoulders before speaking again. “But believe what you wish. I have no say in that.”

Tragedy then turned to Prophet whilst nodding a little bit. “And of course I don’t think I need to say this but I’m in. Any chance we get to right some wrongs should be taken full advantage of.” A grin fell upon the thief’s face, ready for whatever came next.

"I see that your partner is well-versed in all sorts of media." As surprised as he was about the girl's knowledge of the obscure masked fighter series, he was more so impressed on how she managed to see the resemblance between him and the characters in the show. While it's not known by many, his metaverse outfit does indeed resemble a specific character in the masked fighter series. Character references aside, Baron cautiously watched the girl create a safe pocket dimension, some only a handful of metaverse user was capable of. Now he was intrigued, as a person like her would not doubt be an exceptional asset to the team. The only obstacle now is to observe how he could gain favor from her.

"Safe room. An aptly named ability. Though I should warn you. These types of abilities are rarely absolute." Baron of course was knowledgable about such matters, but for now, he only share a small bite of information, keeping the two freelancers on their toes. "But that is a lesson for another time." He mused to himself as he stepped forward, stroking his chin, thinking about how the thieves would take on such a palace. "This palace is a lot different than we have faced so far. While we could brute force our way in. It might be easier for us to attempt to gain its real-world location." Up until now, their infiltrations were much more akin to medieval sieges instead of stealthy invasions. Perhaps a change of strategy was in order. "The most direct way of gaining access would be to gain favor from the ruler of the palace in real life. But such a task would require cooperation from both sides...not to mention, all of us being confident enough to reveal our identities to each other."

While it would be quite easy for him to simply peel both of their masks from their faces right now. Such a move would likely not be well received by either party. "But I have a feeling you already know that, don't you, Prophet?" Whatever hostility was in his voice vanished, quickly replaced with his usual cheeky yet professional tone. "I presume you already have some sort of plan that you are waiting to suggest to us?" A person as detailed as him would likely already come up with a winning proposition. Though Baron needed to be careful in filtering through his labyrinth of ploys to gain an upper hand on either him or the phantom thieves. "Let's hear it then, Freelancer." The mercs would often call these non-hostile metaverse users freelancers, as they seem to only exist in a passive state. Most of the metamercs are more than happy to leave these people alone unless they get in the way of the mission. Though Prophet's freelancer status is dubious at best.

Prophet turned his attention to the phone to address the oddity which was the shadow cat that in fact had a persona... a persona having a persona... twas a odd world they lived in. The potential realm of discover one could get from studying such a creature was limitless. Yet it was quite clear they had a full functional conscious which in turn made them a legit member of this group meaning Prophet would probably get denied if he asked to experiment on the cat which was fine... at a distance would yield interesting info as well.

"Lady Heartbreak I mean no ill towards you, but you yourself could gain much from us outsiders. Your concept of reconnaissance leaves a lot to be desired with how you played juggernaut in Kamoshido's castle rather than sticking to your teams plan to play stealth. You jumped at a chance to kill lone shadows you could have simply avoided bringing the attention of the meta-merc's to you and Miss Swan. That, and also aren't you a group made of outsiders," Prophet countered, and asked in part to what Heartbreak had to say as her sense of it was a bit strange fore some illusive reason none the less she was open to the exchange, but also seemed to rather keep her heart in a bottle it felt like. he di however equally open up his own faults in turn keeping things rtaher fair.

"And in part we have a lot to be desired on our lot in the persona combat usage field, There was many tactics you all used that we weren't even aware of persona's doing. So much so since we last met I have changed up my own style of combat incorporating much of what you all did on the field that day, and I feel there is still much more to learn," Prophet spoke revealing that he had in fact been very unused to Persona user vs. Persona user combat, and the tips, and tricks they had learn on their own or from Baron had in fact been foreign to him. This would also make it clear to Baron that the reason for Prophet's ability to tangle with a meta-merc did in fact come from having to perfect the most basic skills of metaverse fighting that he had without knowing there was more... Prophet didn't just adapt to his enemies mid fight Prophets style was that of a always evolving style never staying the same absorbing knowledge to change his combativeness each new experience rather than stay to one strict code. His reason for being able to survive alone was that he never fought the same way twice, and took everything from victory and defeat he could.

"Uh you mean our honesty brah. I just told you my ability he's the one who gave you ever detail of the situation," Oracle questioned rather confused why Heartbreak had said it was her's when they both had spoken, and in turn her partner had gave more in the scenario... it was a bit strange for sure, but Prophet waved it down as alright to her causing Oracle to let it go for now.

"Indeed Madame Panther we both aim to gain in numerous ways, and that is a positive way to lean towards," he nodded in acknowledgment to Panthers nod of approval. The Phantom Thieves were indeed a group of differently minded individuals it was actually curious to see what kept them so together in part as trials of conflict was clearly not the only ingredient to their glue.

"We have a infiltration route into the Palace, but as for the treasure having not been their myself I couldn't fathom a guess to what its like Noble Mona," Prophet answered honestly. It was about here that Tragedy retaliated with the juice box though probably to his surprise Oracle's reflexes were no joke as she caught it up before sticking her tongue at his failed attempted before using the juice box as a imaginary telephone.

"Hi, miserable kettle this is the pot I just wanted you to know YOUR ALSO BLACK. HAH a gut feeling that bad belongs in a museum of grand stupidity of "All Brawn No Brain," she countered to being called a child by pointing out Tragedy's actions were just as childish. As this childish warfare took place between the two upon pushing the buttons on their phone the other Phantom Thieves would be teleported over to the safe room bringing them all together. However Barons comment made her stop taunting Tragedy for a moment as she smiled deviously.

"Hehehehe true, but mines not so simply either in fact it functions irregular to the rare norm. In some ways it is absolute, and in other it does have flaws I'll let you poke around for awhile to find out how and where each categorize," Oracle turned to Baron accepting his challenge openly now keeping Baron much equal on toes that what he knew didn't fully apply to her. It was quite clear she had a complete understanding past most of her ability, and its limitation a unique unnatural knowledge feed clear from her persona to her. This duo clearly had similar habits as Oracle wasn't easily pushed back just like Prophet. She had her own sly hand to play with the unity clearly between her, and Prophet being a package deal coming without questions they were as iron bound as the thieves themselves.

"Actually we do, and it keeps everyone else's identities off the table until you feel comfortable with us," Prophet could feel the intent that Baron could easily rush them, but even than there faces would be concealed by a mask trick they had learned prior to hide their faces even without their masks... thank you Futaba's moms research on cloaking ones mind... yet there was also a earnest respect for Baron not doing so from the start.

"Me, and Oracle will exclusively be staying to the metaverse during this op. We will leave real world ops to you seeing you have the better numbers, and prior experience using such tactics I imagine. With that said we will keep accountability of each other neither I or Oracle will be without one of you at anytime you are operating in the real world for this. With that said while the crew itself never changes the stuntmen do right now they are looking for a male, and female pair to stunt for the two main stars to which you can decide who to send. We can than break off keeping a few with Oracle to monitor the going ons of the outer shell, once I get in she will also be able to monitor the palace itself," Prophet expressed at this point it was quickly volunteered that Swan, and Tragedy would see what they could potentially pull of while Panther, Mona, & Cryptid stayed with Oracle leaving Baron, and Heartbreak to come with Prophet to prepare entry into the Palace once Swan, and Tragedy came back. While there was hesitation to the trust factor it was clear no shady hands were being played as after reviewing Oracles observations screens Baron would find no hacked connections or back routed watches of the real world connection as thus allowing both parties to maintain equal balance of trust for now. Once Swan, and Tragedy were gone Prophet would start leading Baron, and Heartbreak to the imposing Iron Gates protecting the palace from trespassing shadows.

"The Gate has a fault right here," Prophet whispered to the two as he started to shadow jump all the way to the iron bar that was loose on the bottom. Holding it open for Heartbreak, and Baron to pass through he would silently close it behind them before shadow jumping them to a alternate set of containers where the lone solo drunken pirate was awaiting for anything new but staring out into the void to happen.

"Well if either of you two have questions or appreciate light banter now would be the time," Prophet offered to the two as they would await for Swan, and Tragedy's return.

TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Maeve Valor Maeve Valor Nellancholy Nellancholy Anthem Anthem That Weird girl That Weird girl

Last edited:
The presence in the Metaverse felt almost relieving, the foreboding of a palace stark and certain in contrast to the cloud of uncertainty that filled Shiro's head at this new and challenging juncture in her life. With each breath she took in the confined space of her helmet, it almost felt like the black-and-red waves of the cognitive space within the Metaverse were filling the empty space in her heart. Here, she didn't need to think about her future, how she was going to live on her own now. Here, all she needed to do was spot an enemy and destroy it. Speaking of which...

"Comment on my performance if you want, 'Prophet'. But surely you are familiar with the concept of succeeding with the means at hand." She wondered whether he knew about the faltering of her Persona at that time, weakened by her own doubt and despair. Either way, she would never claim it as an excuse for failing to put up in order to help those she had promised to help. "Our victories are proof enough. And in any event, it seems quite clear that you and Oracle need a firm hand like ours to complete your mission on the ground. When the time comes to break something or someone open, you can count on me." No mission had gone quietly for them so far, and neither would this one.

Her eyes narrowed through the tinted visor of her helmet, squinting at the humanoid pirate, tracking it like she would a mark. Her hands ran over the gun in her hand, idly opening the loading gate to ensure the first round was chambered, before closing it again. "Baron." She addressed the Thieves' observer. "How did this 'Prophet' approach you, anyway?"

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream TreasureSniper TreasureSniper

Baron stood beside Heartbreak with rifle in hand. He had no plans of going inside, at least not yet. "Its an interesting story. The short version is this, I saved him from some Mercs, and he tried to save all of you during the Kamoshida raid. But in the process, he also brought the attention of...stronger parties by banishing Fixers. Either way, I think it is in our best interest to work with him...for now at least." Baron was an enigmatic man, but if nothing else he was a man of his word and had proven time and time again his willingness to protect the thieves for some reason. "He is as mysterious as they come. And if I am being honest, I don't fully trust him..but his partner...my gut feeling tells me she's a good person..." As cheesy as that sounded, that was what he felt about her. In fact, she felt strangely familiar as well. He couldn't quite put his finger on it.

While the mystery duo were probably listening into their conversation right now, he didn't much care for it since everything he had said so far was the truth. "Stay down for now, Heartbreak. Let us wait for our comrades to finish their tasks first. I sense that this palace isnt one we can brute force through. At not as easily as the others." He knew how trigger-happy Shiro could be at times. Even if she didn't trust the word of Sougo, she would at least listen to his advice as Baron. "The threat level of this palace is a good amount higher the most of your fellow tricksters. You might be able to handle a few shadows here, but you would quickly be overwhelmed." As much as he detested stealth operations, it seems like he will have to stomach this one. Setting aside, his rifle, he would lean on the empty container while crossing his arms, waiting for something significant to happen.

A Collab Project with Maeve Valor Maeve Valor & Anthem Anthem
..................................................................................................................

As Swan, and Tragedy would bleed back into the real world with all plans set it would seem the tampering of the palace would unfortunately not bring them a few feet away from the studio, but straight inside of it not far from the building but thankfully hidden amongst the cars in the parking lot. While this might have caused the two teens to potentially panic, what would really get them was…

“OYE WHATCHA DOING THEIR KIDS,” a rather big gentleman with an apron on would call out as he was coming over with what looked to be large coolers each easily lifted in both of his hands. As he came up rather menacingly towering over them, he bent down to look them over before producing a rather pleasant gentle smile.

4r9nZXePPI87m9C34CjKdz8BMTcK-Wq_1dy1f-mbRj1DfYCD52Jh6DF0_TtJHMd7bilJpxMv5NbuJFerVWBuub7M5wFhzGvo3KqHIF5ZhLy-8HL3G7s6CiTBg7bGmRHR7FEa_Grb02R__gAqsKgfMzU

“Damn you two look almost perfect enough to steal the spots from the leads. You must be Oga, and Yumi perfect timing in the last hour. Heh The stunt team is going to love you here… I’ll guide you in… this is such short notice I knew they wouldn’t get any guide markers up. Oh, I am Oppo Onuo if you guys pass I’ll be the one taking care of your stomachs,” the man smiled with confidence in them for no other reason than clearly just being a gentle giant. From his info it was clear he was probably the leader of the catering staff for the crew, and actors in shape with particular dieting methods. Whatever he was pulling them into while seeming a part of something involving stunts no doubt everything was moving too fast for them with little info to whatever they had just dragged themselves into.

Now regretting using her own judgment to use her nonsensical directional skills, Masami looked around the parking lot completely confused as to where they ended up. “Fine, I probably should have listened to you when you said that we went the wrong way Makage,” the green-haired girl admitted begrudgingly. Still befuddled about the location, she suddenly spotted some equipment with the name “Kongo Burst” on it. She put together that they must still be fairly close to the area from where they left the palace version of the studio, though it was too late. Right then was when she heard someone call out to them.

She was about to tell her companion to make a run for it. That was until she realized that the man wasn’t by any means telling them that they needed to vacate the premises. In fact, he laid out an interesting proposition. One that got Masami to think that this might just be their ticket to move forward in the palace. If someone from the “crew” are the only one allowed to pass then perhaps joining the staff wasn’t such a bad idea. She figured that if it by some chance didn’t become beneficial, then they could always quit this gig. “We are feeling a bit hungry, aren’t we Makage? We’d love to give it a shot. I’ve always wanted to see how filmmaking worked behind the scenes anyway,” Masami answered for both herself and Imato.

“Yeah, you should have. Geez, I may be a brute but I ain’t a complete fool.” Imato rolled his eyes as he looked around as well before pulling out his phone, trying to use the map on it but was startled by someone calling out to them. The fool almost dropped his phone due to being startled but kept ahold of it as he looked to see just who had called out to them.

“Eh, what?” The boy was obviously not as observant as usual in this situation as it took him this long to finally realize that they were on a movie set. Preparing to reject the offer so they could leave the foreign territory, Masami had responded before Imato could get out another word. This left the boy confused as he shot a glare at the green-haired girl for putting words in his mouth. Though only a few moments after shooting the glare, it then struck him just why the moss head would say something like that.

“I guess I could go for some food and some experience in a new field.” A smirk set upon Imato’s visage as he spoke, confidence obviously filling his mind once again. “I have no doubt that we’ll pass. Well, I know it well. I dunno about you Ogawa-” The smirk turned to a shit-eating grin as he took a jab at Masami. He was now ready to see just what this place had to offer and what they would have to do to become part of the crew.

“You two feeling alright you don't sound that into? Did you get a healthy meal beforehand, or maybe caught the pregame jitters,” Oppo asked with a raised eyebrow, turning around to look at them a little worried from their lack of enthusiasm, and minor excitement. Yet in this business first impressions while important were not everything. It's how they performed that matters, and with how young these two look this was more than likely their first attempt into the field.

With that, all said, as the trio made it up to the massive lot the duo would quickly get overwhelmed by how massive it was inside the studio than what it appeared like outside. There were multiple set-ups for catering, lounging, and computer rooms for leisure. There was also the set itself having a massive running course that looks like it was built for a military service mixed with sci-fi surprisingly well-influenced practical effects. It felt like they were looking at an outer space scenery straight from the endless sea of space itself. In fact, there was no sign of green screen tactics anywhere, and yet what was in front of them could easily fool them into thinking they stepped into a world beyond earth.

So much love and care were put into the painstakingly grand detail of all the different sights the one that looked like it was part of an actual space station, the one that looked like the great void outside of the safety of the ship with multiple frozen well-made asteroids about suspending most likely on clever use of wiring, and most importantly the there was one spot that looked like it was the set of being stranded on a hunk of broken space shuttle… something almost sorrowful could be described by the detail and looks of it alone.

Then there was clearly where the magic happened: camera tech, all types of filming gear which some they might have never even heard of laid out with a crew heavy at work prepping up for another shot, or maybe having just finished one up. Though as they would turn that way some rather notably beaten up people with sour expressions were now passing them by all of the similar builds as the duo themselves. From what little they would catch it seemed they had failed some requirements rather epically… it would probably click that they had just passed their competition for the stunt spots.

At first, Masami was about to retort to Imato’s obviously issued challenge directed to her, but thankfully Oppo spoke again and began to lead them into the studio. During this time she would wear a bewildered expression at the impressive set. There was a nuanced elegance to the meticulous details that were put in which captured Masami’s eye. Though as they continued on, Masami would start to become not as confident in her abilities as she looked at the course and then to the number of people that had auditioned for the parts. Plenty of them seemed capable to their credit for being able to pass.

F4wLnWYp08pqbzaFHs2SY90aAojyqxB1bxC-MFBWlg5feFc1l0tjs9OPVlknseWbi1jmzPDtdiV7liJnAnJjxfKMYCd0wiJiKjYz8eSXQ8CRZCBGhDoWxu-vMnMgiKmaqdHOx-3QO0M8YWwpprOcHxg

“Oh ho what delicious candy do you bring to me this time Oppo? Are these my missing stunt folk looking to land a role in the films grace,” a rather passionately beautiful woman sang turning towards the duo behind the big man… it seemed no one was questioning Masami, and Imato's presence on the ground because their was in fact two people missing for role call for the audition this in, had now turned into a double edge sword capable of cutting them apart without warning if the missing stunt people showed up… the two had to make a decision whether to play it straight, or be honest on this slowly building house of lies.

The woman's presence was rather bubbly as she was excited to see them only momentarily having an annoyed sour look at herself from the underperformance of those who had failed clearly in pure misery. Whatever was to be expected was not going to be an easy thing to measure if even professionals couldn't pull it off. As she came over to them however a notable maybe disturbing set of glee kicked upon her dangerous smile as she was not walking over to them but seemingly rushing them like a mad woman with excitement.

“Their dimensions, shape, skin tone, hell even their quality of hair right down to their eyes is amazingly easy to work with. You're almost in the same mold as the actors. They have such well-defined lean muscles as well, surely a good sign of aptitude from hard work… ohhhhh I am so excited to see you both in action.,” she spoke with a devilish smile apparently sold off their appearance alone as she took out a ruler and started to get an idea of their exact measurements.

“Ahem manners I apologize I am the casting director Himiko Tanbono,” she gracefully stood with a hand near her lips with a proper seductive smile to them both threatening to pull them into her madness-like charm.

“Aight your in good hands I’ll see you later when you pass be easy on them Himiko,” oppo smiled with a hearty laugh leaving them in the clutches of the maybe getting eager woman who at any point might have started to salivate with how perfect a match they were on looks alone.

“Let's not dawdle shall we darlings,” she hummed excitedly as she gazed upon them like a predator would its prey.

Caught off guard by the woman, Masami blinked a couple of consecutive times as she tried to process how to respond to the attractive woman that was looking them over. A part of her knew that she should tell the truth about not being part of the originally invited people to audition, but in a panic and for some reason wanting to impress the casting director, she ended up responding with a blush as she stated, “Yep, that’s us. Sorry for being late Miss Tanbono.”

Masami then bowed briefly in tandem with her apology. To most, they probably wouldn’t be able to tell, but to people that knew Masami like Imato, they’d be able to tell that she was acting very much out of the ordinary. “I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. Makage and I are pretty daring, so we’re ready for whatever you have in store,” she said, trying to talk them up with newfound dumb confidence. All the while in Masami’s mind she thought, “You idiot, what the hell are you doing? There has to be like fifty others here that have tried to pass the audition and you think you can waltz in here and swipe the job?”

Unlike Masami, Imato was rather calm upon the cast director’s sudden appearance and remained that way as the woman spoke. Though he admittedly did smirk a tad upon hearing her evaluation of their physical state, letting the statement inflate his ego a little bit. While most of the time he would admit to there being some kind of mistake, this was for thieving work and had to be treated a little bit differently, so the boy was content with lying. Though he was surprised that Masami had acted in the way she did. He would tilt his head as the green-haired girl continued to speak, before noticing the small amount of blush on her cheek which made him audibly groan a little bit. “Excuse us Miss Tanbono, we’ll be ready within the next few moments. I just have to… Give a little pep talk to my coworker here, ya know? Yeah, pep talk-”

Imato would then grab Masami by one of her wrists and drag her aside, just out of hearing range. He would turn to the girl with a disappointed / semi-annoyed look on his face. “Masami, I can’t believe I have to say this… But please don’t fall for the casting director. I know she looks rather… Attractive. But we gotta become part of this “crew”. Alright? Cool, cool.” Not even allowing his ally to get a word in, Imato would then drag himself and Masami back over to where they previously stood.

Confused as to why she was being pulled away by Imato, Masami would take one more up-and-down look back at the woman as she was being dragged away by her friend. She then was even more addled when she saw the irritated expression he wore before he spoke. Though she switched from confused to offended once she heard what he had to say about her infatuation with the casting director. “F-Fallin- wha-?” Masami would try to defend herself but was quickly cut off by Imato leading them back.

“Okay! I think we’re ready now Madam, give us hell and we shall deliver.” With a confident grin, the white-haired boy was more than ready to play the part he needed to, to ensure that this mini-mission goes in their favor.

“Excellent let's get you in wardrobe snap, snap team,” Ms. Tanbono was a bit curious about what that had been about it but with how young they were she moved to believe it must have been preshow jitters on the poor dear. The moment Imato gave the go-ahead a very delighted smile overcame the woman's face. With two snaps of her fingers, the two were quickly overwhelmed by the dressing, and makeup crew literally hauling them over, and prepping them up.

After a good solid hour in the costume, and makeup department being overwhelmed with products applied to their bodies, and a massively heavy weights space suit that they were now both sealed. They would find themselves on the set with the crashed space shuttle on the wing no less they were placed right at where the wing had been ripped off the main body… before either could get any words or questions for that matter the lights came on around from the equipment blinding them for a second as a new feminine voice called out one that would sound a bit familiar to Masami.

“Alright here's our hopeful saving grace for today against the wave of bad luck. Everything rests on you two to see if this project kicks off or sinks into a delay. As I am sure I do not have to remind you this is a very important scene if not the most important stunt of the movie your ability to react well is integral to the physical side of it remember to put your best foot forward, and most importantly you must encapsulate the pure rush, and drive of their emotions your rush of anger from being outdone by the heroine bitterly wanting to pull her into the end lad, and yours no longer caring what it takes anymore to get that last call through before the end comes for you my lass,” it was clear now they were getting directions from Yua Sakura herself keeping it simple as they were just stunt folk, but still wanting them to have the drive to do the scene as if they were in fact the actors themselves. She clearly had a lot of faith surprisingly in them, and even though they couldn’t see her they could feel her drive for them to succeed strangely.

“Just remember stay to the center of the wing wants it starts if you think you can curve at her before she gets to the end go for it, but remember to worldly leap at her before the end when you get hit for the finale blow to the villain,” Tabono reminded Imato as if he actually knew what was going on as the two were positioned right a bit behind the wing. Unfortunately, any chance of trying to figure anything out that could help them was lost as the wires attached to Masami’a space suit were tugged on hard flinging her out onto the wing as the massive prop lifted upon her landing tilting up causing her to start coarsening downward at an angle as Imatos suit strings would be tugged sending him wildly after Masami.

As Masami once again found herself being pulled away she was half tempted to snap at someone and tell them that she was capable of getting places on her own, but she decided against it to be on everyone’s good side. Though her patience continued to be tested as she was poked and prodded by the costume designers and the make-up artists. After finally being ready for the set, Masami lifted her arms in the suit to test her maneuverability and thought that wearing the damn thing in of itself was a challenge; which didn’t bode well for whatever the real audition would be like. As Imato joined her and Masami looked around the elaborately made set, Masami spoke just loud enough for him to hear, “Just what the hell are we getting ourselves into?”

Suddenly Masami covered her eyes with an arm as bright lights came on to illuminate the area followed by Yua’s voice. The green-haired girl was simultaneously disappointed and interested that it wasn’t Miss Tanbono who was giving directions for this test. Though it did make sense that the director herself was doing so and with such zeal as well; Masami had barely enough time to be impressed by the high-spirited woman before she was sprung right into a scene by the wires attached to her. “A heads up would have been nice,” Masami thought to herself as she grabbed onto “broken” parts of the tilted wing to keep her stationary for the moment before trudging up the wing.

While making her way up in the heavy suit, Masami was trying to think of a way to really impress the director - as well as Miss Tanbono - she glanced back down to where Imato was and was reminded of how she was offended earlier by him thinking that she wasn’t taking this seriously. Deciding to improvise to impress them, Masami took one of the slightly ajar plates of the wing and threw it towards Imato with a smirk at him before continuing to try to get to the end of the wing. If they wanted her to act like a desperate heroine, then she would be one.

Unlike his green-haired friend, Imato did end up snapping at some of the folk that prodded him whilst doing his make-up and wardrobe. He didn’t really care about being on their good side as much as the head honchos of this set, as they were the ones to make the two thieves part of the “crew.” With the make-up and wardrobe done, the boy disliked how the stuff felt on his face but at the same time didn’t seem to mind the suit as much. It felt like wearing weights, of course with more hassle but he wouldn’t mention that of course. As Masami then asked what they had walked into, the boy couldn’t do anything other than shrug before things started to get moving on set.

Listening to the directions, Imato would somewhat understand what the point of their job was in this scene. A final adrenaline-filled scene to get the audience excited for every action done by the hero or villain. And by the sounds of it… he would have the privilege of representing the “evil” of this scene. As the director finished up the instructions, Imato focused his emotions in an attempt to form them into anger but instead was left with a rather dead-looking stare on his visage. It seemed his anger wouldn’t come out full-fledged without a trigger, but unlucky for him, his partner had done the perfect thing to kickstart his anger.

Imato would catch the thrown plate before looking up at Masami, revealing a convincing, wrathful look befitting that of a villain. Hell, it almost looked genuine at this point. ‘They want a villain? I’ll give them a villain!’ Confident in his abilities, Imato tossed aside the plate before starting his chase towards Masami. Going off the script he barely knew, he would throw in a line to encapsulate the rage towards the heroine. “You… This is your end, you idiot!” Anger had also made itself obvious in his way of speech at this point.

Making a mad dash at Masami to really show off that physical movement the director wanted, Imato went slightly off script again as he brought the green-haired girl into one final struggle. He continued to hold a mad/angered facade during the scene.

Immediately noticing the change on his face Masami in quick haste exclaimed, “oh shit!” She was about to continue onward to the end of the wing but with how heavy the suit was and how Imato was just naturally stronger than her, it, therefore, made him able to catch up to her. When he grabbed hold of her, Masami put her own genuine emotions into the scene and vigorously tried to tug her arm away from him. “Damn Chunni, let go of me!”

When that didn’t seem to work she tried to find something around her that could help but was unable to find anything of use. So she did the next best thing and pulled her head back gearing up to then headbutt Imato, knocking her heavy helmet into his and causing a crack in his. With this momentary distraction, Masami hurriedly used all her might to get to the end of the wing.

With the space now growing in distance between the two a strange veering sound would start to buildup rather loudly drawing Imato's attention to the right and revealing a massive air gun with a rather well-sized asteroid prop in the middle. It would probably only take Imato a moment to drop his rage to realize… this was going to hurt.

BAM

Masami would watch Imato get sucker punched by the prop sending him flying off the wing into the abyss of a well-strung-out dug-in safety net it was about here that the loud, and attentive call would be made.

“Cut… damn… tell me we got all that Tachi,” the director's voice called out as the lights on set dimmed down while a recovery crew pulled Imato back out of the net pit. A lift would arrive to help Masami down as the dup would be reunited.

HFCz13Rnmnsys1Jrkhn6m25pE2iWfiSr26qMbM3ONr8z7iDdihNy3HiA06ewfjUZk1xlp8GiaDpPctRyNGDpRu4g_c8SB-tDEpGB0AJZ_OGohhd0rRpMi3N2oJ9a_B4SnnHc00eMIhmDs31mizsseLg

“Yes, ma'am.”

“Whoooooo looks like we got our stuntman folks,” the Director sang clearly happy with everything that had taken place within the scene, and after a moment of silence, a rather chill woman came up while the dressing crew relieved the duo of the astronaut suits.

“Here, it’ll help with any bruising a refresh some of your energy without that nasty crash afterthought,” she spoke handing over very calming ginseng herbal tea to the duo it would probably take a moment for Masami and Imato to realize it, but the woman was none other than Yua Sakura herself personally catering, and coming to talk with them unexpectedly chipper, and casual.

avRiF9OHjD6F9GRmOoQz8ECAV89Y9OmwWd5xccA9sLZA0hsXRJ6VuibLfOnoQbsyVCI5_gC1DwpMbfO40UGUZ5vgifoKoAkGoWlHoPm1ytSFYL3w0qSq_D73qIK9bMtuzuUiT5A8hEvwgqnr4fSrtlo

“Not going to lie we just might be able to use that take I haven't seen such well-played animosity and drive like that before I can only wager a guess you two know each other to duo that well on a first take no less,” the sudden song of praise would probably finally drown out any tension that could have been had by the two as she continued.

“We would be honored to have you join this project isn’t that right crew,” her smile so infectiously sincere that a sudden round of applause was given to the two from the rest of the building so excited it strangely felt like a family being genuinely impressed with a new shown talent by the kids.

“We never turn away hard-working talent so what do you say you want the job,” Yua smiled offering a hand to both of them… this was a chance to have the whole crew see them accepted into the fold… and more importantly for the supposed palace ruler as well.

“I am so proud of you that was amazing nothing but A marks,” Ms. Tanbano genuinely cheered hugging them both tightly against her with a surprisingly powerful grip.

The hit from the prop asteroid definitely left Imato disoriented considering how it ended up hitting him. He groaned after staying in the safety net for a few moments, wondering if this was worth the effort. Though he did admit that it was nice to get helped out of the pit instead of trying to get out on his own. And to also be relieved of the heavy suits the teens needed for the scene, Imato was starting to feel better already. A grin came to his face as Mrs. Sakura arrived with some tea to help them refresh their stamina. It was easy to say that the boy made quick work of the tea, not taking more than a few moments to down it.

The white-haired boy then listened to what the director had to say and he grinned with some pride behind it. And when asked to join the crew, Imato replied faster than all with a quick but happy: "Hell yeah!" He was then slightly surprised as he and the other teen was pulled into a hug by Ms. Tanbono. Imato sighed as he knew Masami would probably be left functionless from the woman's hug.

Masami would be lying if she were to tell anyone that she didn’t enjoy seeing Imato get cartoonishly smacked by a large prop. As she snickered to herself is when the team got to work on getting the two down and out of the suits. Feeling the literal weight being lifted off her, Masami would rub one of her own shoulders to relax a bit from all the energy that she had used up.

When Yua approached the two with the cups of tea, she gratefully took one from her. Unlike Imato, Masami was more proper with how she drank her tea in the jarring presence of someone she’s constantly seen in the media recently. As the woman went on complimenting them both for the performance and finished it off by decisively asking if they’ll take the job, Masami was surprised at how she impulsively chose right then that she wanted them to join. She figured that there would be much deliberation to be discussed and then one or both of them would get a call back later to tell them, but no. Yua’s mind seemed to be set on the matter. “Honored? Director Sakura, you truly are as modest as all the tabloids say you are. We are the ones that should be honored to join. I’d love to be part of your team,” Masami politely smiled.

Masami then looked around the set again and had an odd moment where she felt… fulfilled. Like this was something she could see herself doing much more often. The satisfaction of doing that scene correctly, the praise from doing so, even the sore muscles she had felt gratifying. Perhaps taking a legitimate interest in acting was something she could explore. It made sense to her since she had been acting as a con artist for most of her life, so why not try acting for real? This line of thinking though came to an abrupt halt when she was pulled into a warm hug by the beautiful Miss Tanbono with yet another compliment. And just as Imato had predicted, Masami momentarily shut down with blush and once again didn't know how to react to such kindness.

“Heh glad to hear it I’ll give you a quick tour, and oh great…,” Yua was about to give them a first-class tour until she turned around quickly donning a sour look as did Ms.Tanbono, and quite a few of the crew members as a rather ominous woman came up to them all.

HdkgNm-3oKDdo8DSqDgvzyrz4DFypyOiR3d0jaMqiHAgA0LUxEw6PdmH0h-buw97bEPfGnUJFKkp5F_EbyejQvUpGmXExZzrCPfkWgFwVXXrssItkU8dvEx7a3AzuosAmLl8YM9h6sLe1Zm_GM3xEdE

“So I presume this means you can get back on freaking task now,” the deadly stare alone from the woman's gaze was enough to keep most of the crew weary, and quiet even with the rather rude delivery, but it was clear rather fast she had some form of authority even above Yua Sakura.

“Well if it isn’t the big head of Kongo Burst herself. Yes with the stuntmen hired, we should have this situated within a month getting the best shots takes time, and there are quite a few practical stunt shots we need to shoot Ms. Koga,” Yua politely responded keeping the transaction simple and strangely keeping herself rather protectively between Ms. Koga, and the teens.

“... Don’t fuck up,” was all Ms. Koga spoke to Imato, and Masami before walking away clearly not caring to give them any more time in her day.

“Don’t mind that death in heels. That is just the big wig of the Japanese film industry herself… she bitchy cause she wants this big project over and done with so she can get her big payout…,” Ms. Tanbono hissed before being waved by Yua to stop.

“Just avoid her, and if she bothers you let me know. I’ll take care of it,” Yua explained before releasing a heavy sigh clearly agitated by her presence. Finally taking them on an extensive tour of the site their badges were surprisingly already ready for them at the end of the tour.

“Now the schedule will get emailed to you tonight and we will be starting two days from now if you have any questions outside of the schedule give Ms. Tanbono a call now rest up we got some magic to make,” Yua smiled before letting the two go.

……………………………………………………………………………..

Thankfully the wait wouldn't be too long in the metaverse as time flowed a bit differently with Baron's explanation to Heartbreak not having been that long ago before Oracle called in reporting Swan, and Tragedy’s return to the metaverse in the safe room.

After a quick discussion, it was decided everyone, but Cryptid would head to the entrance with him staying with Oracle as a safety precaution. Once they all arrive the whole group would meet in front of the entrance with Swan, and Tragedy upfront nearing the pirate guard.

“Oh ho some proper crewmates showing up even see you brought some recruits well better get in here the parties nearly starting,” the shadow seemed to instantly click with Tragedy, and Swan seeming them as crewmates as the black box started to warp before them expanding out so fast that it popped instantly into existence.

CtfO2Daj6XwpLZGQORnVRnNDe7FJewudB5Vf_4B2MMj6gT0VQsvpeBweJlspFii5kZ80mZuxEdWAQu6iutkBZSjxEEoexkbqe8aR6LAztEmnZWgPP302yccanUnxjNANHzlnJOcazPjmRNk-4s8uO08

In its place, a massive level of scenery expanded out as far as the eye could see in the form of a large port town at a downward angle leading down a long winding path to a barely seeable wide ocean front. Where a massive pirate ship was currently docked. The sudden smell of alcohol and smoke filled the noses of the Phantom Thieves along with the loud rambunctious joyous tunes, celebrative music, and laughter filled the air.

The whole town was strewn with massive amounts of shadows dressed as pirates, ballroom masquerade dancers, circus performers, and even theatrical personalities of all sorts. It was like walking into one intense performing arts festival. Gambling was being had on the very streets, bars were filled with lively drunken brawls, and the streets with bare moonlight were filled with the steps of dancers.

“Well, this is indeed more than I expected in comparison to Kamashidos palace. You see all of this on your end Oracle,” Prophet proclaimed rather impressed with the sheer tour de force this palace exuded.

“Ah before I forget Miss Swan you use chakrams correct,” Prophet asked while pulling out the poisonous set of Chakrams from the demon shadow he had defeated a while back. Handing them to Swan no questions or bargaining was initiated it seemed they were free with no strings attached.

"Shall we mingle some info out of our surroundings,” Prophet suggested walking ahead to a game of Street Craps changing his body language to one of excitement as he nears a gaggle of shadows.

“Room for a poor sinners hand,” he chimed getting a festive set of ayes from the pirate glad to have him.

Last edited:
While Swan was not actually well-versed in the ways of hacking and was an amateur at best, it seemed that Prophet believed in her bluff that she was capable of backtracking the pathways he used to hack into the chatroom they all used. Just because she knew it was possible didn't mean that she was actually able to do such a task. But at least she did what she wanted which was to keep him the two on their toes and believe that her - and by extension the team - was competent when it came to such matters. After her subtle warning, she witnessed Baron's own display of intimidation to make sure Prophet understood the necessity in keeping everyone safe which made his strange ability even more mysterious to her as to how it worked. Aside from that, Prophet and Oracle remained neutral over the threat if a bit even entertained.

The back an forth following afterwards were... oddly friendly to say the least. Panther of course agreed in wanting to help the duo while only showed interest in the treasure, as usual. Heartbreak was understandably standoffish in accepting Oracle and Prophet as allies. In the mean time Swan could swear she felt one of her own eyes twitch in agitation from beneath her mask at how Tragedy was making a fool of himself as he argued with Oracle who was obviously a young girl (although she couldn't tell how much younger she was than the rest of them). To keep from demanding that everyone keep a certain level of maturity, Swan held her tongue and kept quiet for a majority of the rest of the conversation. That would be until it became a discussion one which two would try to audition for the roles of stuntmen among the group of which both Tragedy and her were nominated. It made the most sense to her this way since he had the physical ability to pull it off and she herself had the charisma to be able to possibly talk her way into the role. As such, they passed the "test" with flying colors (and she even happily met some... interesting new individuals along the way.)

When she finally met up with the others at the entrance of the palace she was going to apologize if it seemed that they took too long, but the shadow at front immediately recognized her and Tragedy somehow even with their Metaverse outfits. Regardless, this mission was starting out quite smoothly and Swan hoped that the rest of it would go just as well. Following along with this streak of good fortune, this was when Swan was given a new set of chakrams from Prophet. With just one glance, she noticed how the edges glowed and wondered what kind of magic it was imbued with. Such a weapon was hard to come by in the Metaverse and for it to just be given to her as if it was no big deal, was surprising. "Oh, um, I appreciate it," she said simply as she was still unsure how to address this new ally.

The palace seemed livelier than the other ones she's seen thus far. While the area was teeming with shadows much more than what she's used to seeing, they all appeared to be jolly and not aggressive... for the most part at the time being. Though she was sure that if any were provoked, that could potentially change things fairly quickly. Nonetheless, it would still be safe if they all were split up. After a quick evaluation, Swan came to the conclusion that Prophet's suggestion was indeed probably the best way to go about things at the moment. "Guess we should get started then..."

Judging by the looks of these vagabonds, the best way to make one of them talk without violent means was probably money. So since Swan was unsure of that the currency was based off of in this palace, she walked among the crowd and fairly easily swiped a pouch from a passerby. After feeling the weight of it, she approached a street performer. "What talent! Truly a sight to behold! Would you be interested in possibly performing for an establishment my father owns? Course I have a few questions of my own I'd like to ask first," she smiled brightly at them as she pretended to be some sort of talent scout.

After waiting a few more minutes, the remaining thieves finally gained access to the entrance. Though Baron was tempted to bring force his way in, it was important for thieves to be skilled in covert operations as well. He was impressed with how swiftly both Swan and Tragedy were able to slip into roles in real life. "Well done, Tragedy, Swan. " He was proud of both of them, more so for Imato, as he had expected him to only be a brute, but it very much welcomed to see just how flexible he is with his talents.

After that, Baron didn't hesitate to enter this new palace. While the others seemed mesmerized by the new sights and environment, Baron himself seemed indifferent, as he has seen a much more impressive environment in the past palaces he had conquered. Though he won't deny that this place would likely be the most impressive palace the thieves had seen thus far. The size alone was more than three times Kamoshida's palace. The netizens of the palace also seemed a lot more varied, coming in all sorts of shapes and sizes, likely distorted images of the people involved in the life of the ruler.

Preferring to remain inconspicuous, Baron disappeared from everyone's sightlines. Though he was still close enough to hear conversations between the thieves, particularly the one initiated by Prophet, who not only suggested that they "mingled" but also gave Swan a new set of chakrams. An interesting move, but it did raise a few questions as to what his motives were to do such a thing. "I'll be watching all of you from afar. Keep your wits about thieves. There may be dangers here that are not readily apparent." He gave the thieves a fair warning through his coms as he watched over them from above.

From the rooftops, Baron would combine his pistols to assume their sniper rifle configuration to scan the area with the scope. He made a few sweeps across the perimeter, making sure that there was no threat within their vicinity. His crosshairs would eventually land on Prophet. It was funny really, at least to him. They were all in this situation right now because of his decision to save this person from the mercs. But with just one pull of a trigger, he could correct his mistake and no one would be the wiser. Such thoughts quickly went away he moved his scope away from his team and instead towards the surrounding area. They were strong shadows here, ones that would give ample enough threat levels to the thieves if they could defeat them.

As always, he could already see Swan making use of her dextrous hands to finesse a few shadows. How resourceful. Fortunately, none of the shadows seemed observant enough to have noticed. Keeping watch like this over his companion made him feel a bit melancholy and nostalgic. Back then, he too fulfilled a similar role with his crew. Much simpler times when he wasn't a leader figure of any sort, just another cog in the machine. He still remembers each and every one of them. Ace, Juggler, Razor, Null, Faust. He wondered what each of them was doing with their lives right now. There have been times when he was tempted to check in on them, but sometimes, things a better to be left in the past.

The scene before them was a fair bit different from what Shiro (and really, the other thieves) were used to seeing. Even if the scale was nothing new, the presentation certainly was. The master of this "palace", if it could be called that, certainly had quite the sense of entitlement. Whole throngs of people, the subconscious cognitions of people who weren't aware of the Metaverse, at the mercy of the palace's master. And of course, no small number of these people were likely to be Shadows in barely-fitting human guise.

To disappear among a crowd in the real world was one thing, though to watch for attacks among strangers like these was a different story altogether. Under her darkened visor, before Baron's watchful gaze, Heartbreak tried to look inconspicuous.

"Care for a trinket, ma'am?" A hunched, gnarled figure croaked at her from beneath a hood, all but shoving a modest shell necklace at her. "Carry the blessing of the sea with you!"

"...Not interested." She knew the type, and they existed here as much as they did in the real world. In a hurry to brush off the strange figure, she ended up hurrying over to Swan's side, where she was talking up a street performer.

"I am relieved to find a lady of distinction such as yourself in this place." Heartbreak muttered. "Surely you could use an escort to watch over you amidst these winding streets?"

Maeve Valor Maeve Valor

"Oh my," Oracle saw the palace, the sheer scale of it was way bigger than Kamoshida. She saw the bustling port town and the amount of people packed into it. She had never seen anything like this and to be honest this kind of intimidated her. But, she did not doubt the abilities of the thieves to find information about the palace ruler. In fact, it would be fascinating to see the phantom thieves work. Oracle would always be there if the thieves needed a safe room or some help. "Alright Phantom Thieves, lets see what you guys are made of," the girl said and smirked, looking forward to seeing their progress.

"Oh don't worry," Morgana cockily said to Oracle, "we will have this treasure scouted out and grabbed by the end of next week." The cat was confident in their abilities to find a way into the palace and banish the ruler. He soon disappeared in the crowd to go find information from some drunkard or something. Ann watched as the cat left them and soon the entire group left her, standing there by herself. She had decided to check out one of the bars.

The bar was of course filled with pirates and they were singing songs about some sea legend. Ann made her way further into the bar, despite her gut telling her no. A few pirates noticed her and began to wolf whistle. Ann tried to ignore them but one pirate grabbed her butt and she turned around slapping him across the face. The pirate laughed as she slapped him, "This one is feisty." He continued to drink and chat with his friends, like this was normal for him. She wondered if this would do anything and thought maybe she should leave to go somewhere else.

Morgana had not gone about 30 seconds without getting into some trouble. A chef held him upside-down by the legs and decided that cooked cat would make a good meal. "Let me go you blige rat!" Morgana yelped, trying to get out of his grasp. The chef smiled to himself, thinking that he had dinner ready for tonight and could sell the meat. Morgana was carried away to some fire where his paws was tied to a sake and he rolled around. Sweat poured from his forehead and he hoped that someone would help him or he could break free.

Admittedly, Tragedy left as soon as the palace was revealed to them since he was rather curious to see just what this place had to offer entertainment-wise before they take down another ruler. While he usually would have stuck around to see if there was some sort of plan for him to ruin, the white-haired thief instead just wandered off onto the palace grounds. He found himself in a tavern after some wandering around, and was actually rather enjoying the energy the shadows were giving off. Hell, the boy found himself at the bar listening to stories and telling tall tales of his own even.

Nothing else really grabbed his attention until he started to hear the whistling of shadows behind him, causing the boy to turn around and see one of his fellow thieves had found their way to the tavern. Before Tragedy could wave Ann over to where he was seated, the boy witnessed the girl being harassed by some of the pirate shadows. The smile of the brute's face basically melted into one of displeasure and anger as he started to take off his overcoat. "Oi, barkeep... Keep a hold of this for me, yeah?" Throwing the attire to the bartender, Tragedy chugged the rest of his drink before standing up.

Cracking his knuckles, the boy would walk his way over to Ann and pat her on the shoulder.
"You might wanna get some cover Panther, unless you like a bit of a brawl." Giving an innocent grin, Tragedy would then walk his way over to the table of shadows who had messed with Ann, placing a hand on the shadow's shoulder. "I think you're about done here... "matey"."

"Huh? What the fuck are yo-"

Before the shadow could speak another word, Tragedy quickly moved his hand to the back of the pirate's head and slammed the poor fool down into the table with enough force to break the wooden furniture. "I don't mind having a bit of fun every now and then... But the MOMENT, you mess with my crew? You're askin' for trouble." The fellow pirates at the table would rise to their feet, ready to rumble with the thief. This made Tragedy laugh out which brought the rest of the tavern for silence as he continued to laugh a bit more.

"O-Oh? You actually want to brawl!? HAHAHA!!! Alrighty then you fucks... The fight is on!" Cracking his neck and clenching his fists, Tragedy would start to blitz the shadows within the tavern as an all-out brawl began. Though due to the sheer number of pirate shadows, the thief was starting to get overwhelmed until he pulled out his firearm and started to blast away, not caring if it causes a ruckus.

Last edited:
Maeve Valor Maeve Valor Phantom Thief Swan... & Nellancholy Nellancholy Phantom Thief Heartbreak

As the Swan took flight towards a potential lead she would be quickly treated with a way to familiarly fresh face as the shadow dancer she brought her attention to was none other than a shadow representation of Ms. Tanabono as a courtesan dancer. The shadow dressed closely in equal to an India Belly dancer smiled at the politeness that escaped the PT's lips. The extravagant shadow missed no detail from the actual thing a clear sign of a master of the wardrobe, and detail much as the casting director/wardrobe lead herself. Long curly red hair flared about with a bedazzling glow as she twirled towards Swan excitedly. The street performers halted their song as the dancers took a break luckily for Swan's timing

"Oh? Thy fair mystery of the mystical arts is too kind... oh my I love the attention to detail o your outfit, especially the mask so mysterious," she was very eager to get close to Swan practically getting so close so fast that she had her fingers lightly trace the crow skull. Noticing Swan's weapons at her hips she got even more excited as chakrams were also a performer's weapon of choice.

"Oh are you a prior performer yourself, maybe just here to give a performance to the Pirate Queen, or just throw a recruiter net out while the whole world prepares for the big event," the dancer asked rather excited to talk to a fellow artisan. At this moment Heartbreak would enter whispering words that surprisingly the very attentive shadow caught.

"Oh come now stranger she looks like she can handle herself just fine. What point is there to carrying arms if she's not allowed to prove her worth, or are you an exclusive member for the private show later today," at first it seemed like Heartbreak interruption would damage potential info via souring the conversation. Thankfully, however, it brought a more unique well of opportunity as now the shadow thought it was in the presence of someone important selected by the Queen of the Sea herself.
.............................................................................................

That Weird girl That Weird girl Phantom Thief Panther/Mona... & Anthem Anthem Phantom Thief Tragedy

"You fool that's clearly a partisan of the festival," before the chef could begin to cook the cat a chef of much more presence donned in fisherman attire knocked him out with a heavy smack of a well-sized frying pan. Mona was picked up carefully and untied revealing a massive fisherman/chef-dressed giant.

"Get that man out of my kitchen... can't tell a cat from a rat disgraceful," the man ordered a few of the other shadow chefs who quickly picked up the shadow before hoisting him out of the back door to the establishment.

"I am so sorry fair patron let me get you a dish lined for a royal to make up for this disgusting act in our sacred cooking grounds," the hefty shadowed offered picking up the cat right out into the very tavern Tragedy, and Ann were currently partaking in.

Tensions were high with the other shadows around Panther, and Tragedy each waiting to see what would happen as Tragedy's laughter sounded off the rambling of a madman before escalations raised so high that Tragedy jumped the gun literally firing off a few shots... straight into the ceiling? Tragedy would find his firearm pointed straight up no matter how much strength he tried to use would not return it down. Once he would stop to try and figure out what happen he would see the massive hand of the same shadow now placing down Mona into a seat next to Panther. Looking at him Tragedy would find it probably jarring to see a shadow representation of the film crew's Catering chef Mr. Oppai stopping him from firing into the crowds.

"Bold words, and none more so true. One is to protect their crew no matter what positions we take whether you be from the top or the bottom all crew members matter, and when there is a loss a heavier heart weighs on those left behind. Thus even when are tempers rise we must remember where we point before we explode young man," Oppai's shadow spoke to Tragedy as he turned to Panther.

"However we men and woman of the sea turn a sour eye to those who partake in unwanted desires towards the Captain's crewmates especially those just freshly taken in," a scowl came on Oppa's face as the Shadow Tragedy had pummeled along with its table mates suddenly found themselves being surrounded by the patrons of the tavern with the one who had touched Panther gulping as Panther, Mona, and Tragedy got front row seats to a brutal beat down as a massive worthy sea of a gem of food was brought out for the three to partake in... food, and a show indeed.

Once the beatings were dealt out Oppa's shadow returned to behind the bar confronting the three as the unruly guests were thrown out a window straight into the riverbed leading down to the ocean... rather rough to say the least... and worst it could have been them had the more prominent shadow had not resonated with Imatos hidden crew ID.

"New hires and your already looking to rumble ha no wonder the Captain picked you up. Though I do not remember you two though to be fair with the grand voyage coming it's not shocking if there been more highers," Oppa's shadow spoke a bit confused by Panther, and Mona yet it seemed with Tragedy being in proximity that they were getting so form of mental pass.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

TreasureSniper TreasureSniper

As Baron would keep an eye on the Phantom Thieves moving his rifle from one to another he would be hard-pressed to think about his own surroundings slowly warping around him unnoticeable changing forming a strange bike rack back of the school setting in the metaverse before he could notice it closing in front of him a sudden slap on his shoulder would grab his full attention pulling him completely into the metaverse behind Shujin Academy, and looking dead straight at him was something so far gone, but now so personally close in his face.

1679975868508.png

"Oye Baron Von Bon Bon stare into that scope long enough and all your going to know is tunnel vision so unless your auditioning for the Willie E Coyote for the looney tunes how about you pull back into reality before your oogling, and ogling gets us shot by the spooked folks," the jokester of Barons team smiled as he nonchalantly passed him by as if nothing wrong was happening as if he wasnt a long forgotten dream. As the male in white casually walked away a mildly irritated male grumbled in turn to the other's lackluster comedy.

1679976046027.png
"If anything is going to get us shot it's your mouth right "sniper king"," the more intimidating male sighed though surprisingly chuckling as he walked after the one in white. The red and black skies of the metaverse were as open as any other as the two casually waited with Baron... waiting for the other three of the team like any other day when they grouped up to handle some fun or take a serious job/ task from those who knew about their profession of peacekeeping. This day was familiar no doubt but something was off about it.

"It wasn't sunny it was raining right... no, it was nighttime if I recall?" A voice would call into Baron's head sharper, and more piercing than that what he was looking at visually in this estranged situation. Suddenly a downpour of rain blinked into existence with his two allies well protected underneath the edging of the school's roofing having not noticed the bizarre, and wild weather change as day turned to night in a slow shift. Suddenly another figure would appear this time right in front of Baron coming consistently out of nowhere.

1679977059989.png

"Seems those Meta Mercs aren't going to make things easy this time they just claimed a new territory of Mementos from those nutjob Tulpa's... freaking fakers creep me out with their followers acting all smiles, and rainbows with their mimicry persona's," the new entity spoke lightly patting Baron's shoulder as he passed him by clearly agitated with how the contract had now entered a fringed territory to make matters worse had also just swapped hands in an aggressive fight. At this moment another more intimidating soul popped up simply looking right at Baron clearly having something to ask as his hands were oddly on the handles of his blades already.

1679977466867.png

"Hey Baron you heard from Ace lately?"

"You knew right from the get-go something was off about them that day... you could feel it baring down your spine," the voice again spoke in Baron's head as the air became thicker becoming a demented fog that closed off the Baron's vision completely before clearing out strewing a massive battlefield with all for individuals barely alive all staring at Baron with his Sword in hand tainted with black blood from all four of them. Baron's armor was riddled with cracks have not come out of this fight without taking massive damage. Bleeding all over his own body.

"Court is now in session Baron. How do you "bleed" to the weight of your guilty conscience," In front of Baron casually sitting on a large rock was a teen that Baron's thoughts rarely dared to go to... sitting on that rock was a soul he once called his brother... Ace the only soul who he ever considered his equal now simply looking down at him as if the Judge of an unknown trial that had only just begun.

..........................................................................................................................................

Prophet heard a strange crackle on the comms as Baron gave out his advice it was strange, but since nothing followed... Prophet found himself more curious about it. If anything he could check in on Baron once he was done questioning the gamblers at his table. The thieves had dispersed well into the crowd keeping attention perfectly off them in a more broad sense... but the important thing was it was the type of attention that worked here to hide them.

"So what are we playing for my fellow gents," Prophet calmly asked.

"A one-time find man of the cloth a true humdinger of a prize. A ticket to glory blessed by the Queen of the sea herself," the daft pirate in front of him smiled as he threw the dice with all abated breath watching the roles straight onto snake eyes. The other four groaned in torture as the rather appeased gent laughed wildly seemingly having won this game quite a few times in a row. The other shadows were clearly exhausted of their possessions all blindly desiring what was up for grabs. "So are you interested in a little bit of sin Father see if your god is anything against lady luck," the Shadow sneered with high confidence as he fiddled the dice between his fingers.

"I see. Though I recommend a side of caution good sir cause the best of us saints use to be the best of sinners," Prophet deviously smiled inside his mask as he placed his kaleidoscope Baton down as collateral for the first round while the spectating shadows hollered in excitement at the new challenged to their counterparts devious victory streak.

Last edited:
"What...." Baron's response was swift, immediately separating his rifle into their dual pistol form, he would immediately take aim at the familiar figure that walked towards him. Upon seeing a figure that resembled his old friend, he would also notice that the environment around him had completely changed into one that resembled his school. There were many questions running through his head at this moment, but his focus remained on the moving figure. He knew who it was, he recognized the speech pattern as well as the metaverse outfit he wore. But then at the same time, he knew that it would be impossible for it to be that person.

And then one by one came more of the familiar figures, causing Baron to question his own sanity at this point. When was he compromised? Who would have such an ability powerful enough to overpower him to this extent? Each time a figure passed, his guns would remain trained on them until the next one came. And then came the voice of the person he had considered an equal in the past. The only person he had really cared about in his past team and a person who he had thought was gone. "You..."

The rain began pouring while the clouds darkened the sky leaving only Baron's glowing visor and the glowing accents on these ghosts of the past to somewhat illuminate the area. With the flash of lightning, the scene had completely transformed into something looking like a battlefield. He remembered it, all of it. The bloodied sword he clenched in his right arm, full of rage and might. A smoking gun on his left, one that delivered his vengeance and retribution. He banished them, all except for one. And though his armor was stained, cracked, and broken, he survived. "They did that to themselves...." although his words were strong, his voice didn't seem to hold the appropriate amount of conviction. Almost as if he was afraid of talking to this person.

He had always dreaded that this day would come. The day that Ace would somehow reappear and he would have to justify to him what he had done to them, what he had to become to survive. While his instincts told him to point a gun at this person, he instead would lower it and talk, of all the people that deserved the benefit of the doubt, it would be him.
"If you are...who I think you are...you'd understand my circumstances. As always, even in the face of an old friend, he knew he had to put up a strong front. He knew if he was the real Ace he would understand, at least that was what he deluded himself into thinking.

At first Swan didn't take notice of which person this particular shadow was depicted as, but when the dancer approached her with interest, Swan widened her eyes and instinctively took a step back with a very slight gulp. Unprepared to see this version of Ms. Tanbono in such... revealing clothes as the woman admired her outfit and was so close nonetheless made her freeze on the spot. Swan then fidgeted with her mask, making sure it was secure so no one could see her face heat up. She steeled her nerves to carry on with business that needed to be taken care of in gathering intel. "Y-you're too kind Miss. Yes, I'm just recruiting for the big event. I have been known to be somewhat of a performer myself though."

It was at this time that Heartbreak accompanied Swan much to her surprise since she expected everyone to split up to get the most information they could from the shadows present. Although her presence did threaten the talent scout role she was going for, Swan wasn't upset with her. Under the circumstances of what she was dealing with in the real world, Swan assumed that the poor girl just didn't want to be left alone and probably just wanted to be around people she could trust. While the shadow was correct in her being able to take care of herself in this low-stakes situation, she knew that there must be an underlying reason why Heartbreak decided to tag along. Taking this into account, Swan paid no mind to it for the time being and only tried to continue steering this conversation the way she wanted it to go. "It's quite fine Miss. My assistant is always like this and just looking out for my well-being. I'm used to it. But to answer you're question, as a matter of fact I am an exclusive member. I'm assuming you are as well? I must say I'm pretty excited for the show. What are you looking forward to most about it?" Swan asked as she was trying to coax some details about this private show.

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream Nellancholy Nellancholy

Wow, that was unexpected….Ann didn’t really think that the pervert would get outed by the entire bar. Yes, Imato was a good friend to everyone and she did appreciate him standing up for her. She did manage to take cover though when the bar fight ensued. But then some shadow stopped the fight and gave them front row seats to see the beating take place. Ann watched the whole beating take place and crossed her arms, it was good to see someone get what they deserved. “Thank you tragedy,” the ditsy girl said in a grateful tone. She smiled at him, hopefully she could repay him for that nice gesture.

Morgana was however, shocked by the kindness of the shadow. He didn’t expect the shadow to save him from the chef trying to cook him for dinner. What was this palace? It was unlike anything he ever seen….This was palace was truly weird. "Thank you," Morgana found himself saying to the hefty shadow that picked him and brought him to the bar. Was he really surprised that Tragedy was fighting? No not really. He looked at Panther and him with a serious face.

"This palace is really weird," Morgana whispered, "don't ya think? Lets regroup with Swan and Heartbreak once we get out of this." The cat needed the aid of Masami, he had come to rely on her assessment. Heartbreak would likely have some input too but it was likely going to be all Swan.

"New hires and your already looking to rumble ha no wonder the Captain picked you up. Though I do not remember you two though to be fair with the grand voyage coming it's not shocking if there been more highers,"

"we are his biggest fans," Ann quickly said to the shadow in response. Morgana glared at her but Ann ignored him. She then tried to act like a fangirl who had just seen her idol and fanned her face, "god, I am so glad that I get to see him." Morgana grumbled as he had to play along as well, "I love Tragedy..." He said in the most unconvincing voice ever because it was not true. Ann shot him a look and he said it again but louder and fake fainted.

Anthem Anthem Azurian Dream Azurian Dream

Imato was more than ready to brawl against hundreds of shadows if necessary, he didn't really care what the consequences for him were. Seeing red was basically all that was happening for him in those few moments until he was held back from firing upon those who stood against him. Anger was apparent on his visage when he glared back to see what dared stop his rampage. Though the glare was turned into confusion and surprise as he saw that it was a shadow Mr. Oppai. Though before he could say anything he found himself sat beside Panther and Mona. "Uhhh... Wha-"

Emotions were all over the place as a grin then formed on his lips, watching the shadows beat the ever-loving hell out of the pervert and his tablemates. Plus to also get a lovely meal out of it all was great, Tragedy was greatful for it since he was hungry after causing some antics. "Hm? Yeah, don't sweat it. Like hell I would've let these bastards get away with something like that. If someone bothers ya again, metaverse or reality, let me know. I'll handle it." A rare, softer smile came from the boy before his attention then turned to the Chef shadow once more. It seems Panther and Mona were kept safe by the crew badge earned by himself and Masami, but not completely. The thief was going to step in until Ann blurted out and Mona followed along with her antics.

Tragedy tried his damndest to not laugh, especially at Mona who obviously hated every single second of this. "Yeah, like I said before pummeling those idiots from before, they're part of my crew I guess you could say. They're with me so I'll take responsibility for them and all that." Hopefully that would be enough to satisfy the Chef shadow, because the thief really had no trick up his sleeves this time around. Or at least not at the moment...

TreasureSniper TreasureSniper The Investor Baron

The non-outfitted Ace looked to a not-so-sure warrior ahead of him with analytical eyes. Equal in purpose to Baron not a single bodily movement betrayed either party's actions or purpose Ace made no lavish response, no bone-chilling haunting of the grave remark, or even a judging stare. No Ace's composure was like a judge with no sign of judgment towards Baron with a neutral pose of stance. It seemed to be the pressure now placed on the defendant was whatever he placed on himself.

"Would I? Did you even give them a chance, or did you respond with violence to counter violence? Did you ask for their ears as I did in their times of uncertainty, or did you not care to make yourself show vulnerability," Ace asked still not with any signs of opinion and simply asking a question something so simple yet terrifyingly having much more weight to what could be hinted at. Ace was much like Baron giving no advantage to the emotional cue no signs of whatever he could be thinking. It was like the two mirrored each other in their style of habits. Even the rain seemed to not nudge the teen waiting for an answer as if it was all just a passing fancy rather than an increasing torrent blinding in its rush as the weather seemed to increase in its onslaught.

"Did you act without a doubt the best of reasons, or out of the rage of injustice towards yourself when you alone created the end of what we once had," Ace asked now giving Baron the chance to prove what he suggested was a fact. To give Baron a chance to have what he wanted... but what that was is hard to tell... it was almost like he was contesting with Baron against Baron as if the INvestor of the Phantom Thieves was stealing the truth to himself.

"Other than with I did you feel like you belonged back then?"

.................................................................................................
Maeve Valor Maeve Valor Miss Swan & Nellancholy Nellancholy Lady Heartbreak

"I can tell. There is such confidence to your tone and the way you carry yourself that if you weren't I must say you would be the most impressive actress here," Shadow Tanbano smiled with a soft giggle buying into Swan's lie which wasn't shocking with the girl's acting chops from her prior activities. It was rather impressive how she was able to trick a cognitive shadow. Heartbreak didn't want to add more to which the Shadow didn't seem to mind being more so pulled to Swan's enamoring veiled presence.

"Oh wow you even got an assistant? Did you have plans for later when I can maybe give... a private performance? Actually... surprisingly I am indeed honored to be a randomly selected guest for tonight's show. My talent to choose the best dancers for my act has impressed the Queen of the sea's. It was so strange to be a nobody noticed for your talents by a somebody who came completely out of the blue," the flirtation was not subtle at all hitting like a ton of bricks in fact just alone with the belly dancer's appearance more than not being a double combo Masami was not ready for being on the other side of. Lucky the shadow was more than happy to break that fanfare for a moment as she was surprised by her invitation that she even showed to Swan a bedazzling golden ticket with a stamp of the tropical jungle much so matching the company Kongo Burst's own business stamp.

"Well, I have heard rumors that it's going to be a telling of how The Queen of the Sea made her start on this glorious path ten years in the making," a timestamp... a potential chance to figure out who the palace ruler was right from the start... and more importantly potential a chance to see is Asahi Buppa was in fact... a victim.

"Though I am a bit scared I have heard some scary things about the Captain how shes is murderous, that one piercing looks into her eyes can crush a soul, I've even heard she has sunk another big up & coming captain in the past.. and how she doesn't tolerate any blemishes to her work even devouring that captains crew into her own to bolster their power," the shadow expressed shivering at some clearly unknown ruthless stories about the Captain of the Palace it might have even temporarily reminded Swan of that black haired woman who killed the mood at the studio.

"But surely there will be a set of strong arms I can rest into at the show right," the shadow expressed moving in a flirtatious manner once again... clearly Swan had potentially put too much oompf in her stature...

.................................................................................................................

Anthem Anthem Sir Tragedy, That Weird girl That Weird girl Madame Panther, & Noble Mona

"Ahahahah not shocking The Captain has a knack for snatching talent that attracts people young lady you. Even the Captain is sometimes enamored with the talents of others to unhealthy degrees I hear,"
Shadow Oppai expressed laughing full-heartedly at Panthers display.

"Careful boy she looks rather feisty though it's as they say never meet your fans as they may bite more than you're willing to give," the shadow oddly added as he watched them enjoy the food. Feeling a bit celebratory he decided to add some banter.

"To think that the final voyage will be taking place in less than a month," at first this would seem to be not much in way of information, but for Tradegy there would no doubt be a realization that the studio filming matched that same time frame. There was now a sudden ominous feeling of a countdown ticking in the boy's head for sure.

"The Otohime Rouge is sure to be one fine vessel I heard the captain plans to take it out into international waters with no plans of returning to the homeland... a life of constant traveling with nothing to tie you down," the chef spoke clearly mesmerized by the fascination of such a voyage where everything was meant to be new.

"Of course, since you are a new recruit don't forget to head down to Navigator to get your tickets for entry to the Queen of the Sea's show tonight all new recruits and special guests are required to attend. When you're done here you should head down the round to the inn across from the brothel,"
Shadow Oppai "reminded" Tragedy as he gave a nod to them.

"Yet by all means drink, eat, and be merry before you go ISN'T THAT RIGHT CREW," the shadow sang earning a glorious round of applause from the bar patrons as they kicked off in song. Yet as the Phantom Thieves would find themselves to have a moment to their thoughts a strange withered voice spoke next to them.

"Tick... tock... what was once now forgot, click, clock... sometimes I can remember it wasn't real... magic in the mox... he knew me before me," a strange shriveled old woman next to the phantom thieves sang without rhyme or reason. She was hidden behind rags and bandages all wrapped around her hidden behind a tattered cloak. Past those lines, nothing else was said she just kept singing the same thing.

.....................................................................................................

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream Prophet

"Oh though Father we play differently mind you. This is sea shanty craps you only win if you call the right number. If no one gets it right its a draw per draw you have to add to the pot... its all or nothing holy man sure you want to fall to the bottom with use dregs," the shadow hissed with a disturbing tick in his laughter as he rubbed his index, and middle finger across the top of the duo of dice. The shadow wore gloves and had a bit of a vagabond-like appearance of a masquerade dancer mixed with a pirate with a dash of rags. It was a strange notion but he seemed like a mixture of the big three presences of the palace and had a strange importance of thought clearly skilled in luck to dry people out.

"I accept the terms, and wage my soul against yours,"
Prophet responded as the crowd went quiet as the shadow started to shake the dice.

"Four," the shadow called.

"Seven," Prophet called as the dice rolled producing an unexpected snake eyes causing the shadow to laugh rather joyously.

"Well I must admit I didn't expect that I have yet to have a draw the first go," the shadow laughed rather excited placing a Baptismal Water into the pot before motioning Prophet to do the same. After some careful thought, he placed a revival bead in the bowl. The shadow appeased with the offer picked the dice up between the same fingers again shifting them into his grasp onto the three's showing them to Prophet he started to shake them again.

"Nine,"
the shadow called.

"Seven," Prophet called again causing the shadow to tilt his head as he rolled the dice a bit in confusion to the same being used by the persona user again. As the dice rolled it landed on two fours.

"Heh talk about dicey," the Shadow chuckled clearly having no worries though a bit estranged by Prophet's mannerism to use the same number twice. With a bit of a shanty hum tune as the crowd started to get excited, the shadow placed down a Thaw Stone. In response Prophet placed down a stun gun. Yet again satisfied the shadow picked up the dice again this time with the numbers five up. Shaking the dice the shadow went to throw them again yet rather surprisingly they both called out their numbers at the same time.

"Four."

"Four."
The shadow paused but the dice had left his hand rolling onto a pair of twos. They had drawn with the same number while such was an odd strategy with only to players the fact that Prophet had swapped on number calling, and with the same number in mind clearly strangely unnerved the shadow.

"Heh... hell of a call let me...," the shadow was about to add something when Prophet placed down his shotgun opening the barrel to place creatively a Molotov cocktail, a freeze spray, and a tesla coil on the three barrels.

"Come now let's take it up a notch shall we," Prophet chimed grabbing the dice while the Shadow was distracted. "One for luck, one for the next roll, and one for some fun," he chimed with each of his add-ons. The crowd of gamblers was starting to chat for their crew mate to show the holy-garbed teen who he was dealing with. After a moment of pause, the shadow laughed.

"Alright, I won't be outdone."

Now, this was not a situation that Shiro was terribly used to, being the target of this particular kind of attention. Maybe it was thanks to the helmet, inside of which her face was warming up. Those Shadows were truly dangerous.

However, she was certainly used to playing along with a con when needed, all the better to swipe some valuables or get out of a predicament.

The Shadow's explanation of their supposed target, this...Captain. Were she and the Queen of the Sea one and the same? Shiro supposed that if Masami had the opportunity to share the information she gathered in the real world, it'd be much less of a mystery.

At any rate, the Shadow before them seemed quite enamored with Swan, though it could be nothing but a ruse. Shiro cleared her throat, trying to dial her tone from "warlord" a little more towards "knight".

"There is hardly room for concern, young lady. My strength is freely shared with all who are in need of it." She did her best to play the role of someone who was fully trusting and offering herself towards whatever scheme was being planned. "And we would be honored to watch your performance this eve."

Even as Shiro spoke, the necklace that the peddler tried to push on her earlier rustled in her pocket slightly, hidden from everyone's view...

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream Maeve Valor Maeve Valor

Although Swan was privy to the advances of many people, she was not well acquainted of the notion coming from older women. To combat this unfamiliar social territory, Swan mentally reminded herself that this was just a shadow and therefore nothing to get worked up over. It seemed to help hold herself together for the most part, yet she too still had cheeks tinted in red. Additionally, she had a moment of swelling with pride when Shadow Tanbono mentioned that she'd be the best actress present if she were fibbing, which of course she was.

Thankfully, the next few things she mentioned was useful information that Swan was able to focus on instead. To start with, whoever was the ruler of this palace, it was a female working for Kongo Burst that had a certain event happen 10 years ago which set her on a course to stardom within their career. Secondly, if Miss Tanbono was intimidated by her, then it was likely that many others who worked under her felt the same way. Thirdly, there were rumors in the film industry that this person was willing to sabotage other people in order to further their own success. There wasn't enough basis, but the first person that came to Swan's mind was the raven haired woman who was a CEO of some sort that showed up at the audition. From what Swan could recall, she believed her name was Ms. Koga and the team there did not seem too fond of her. Even though the shadows here seemed to praise the woman, within her own subconscious it would make sense that she would perceive others as looking up to her.

Before she could answer, Heartbreak contributed to the conversation by playing along with her lie as an assistant, but ended with accepting her obvious offer to indulge in a "performance" more... personal with them. Swan assumed that Heartbreak didn't pick up on her intentions like she had. At this Swan became noticeably flustered, briefly breaking her poised talent scout act. "U-um unfortunately, I have some other matters which require my attention later tonight after the show that I forgot to notify my assistant about. How unprofessional I must seem to you to neglect telling my own assistant of such a thing so later in the day. To save myself from further embarrassment, I'll just take my leave now. We'll need to do a rain check on the private performance. As for the show, I do look forward to seeing you there. Goodbye for now, Miss." Swan nodded to the shadow as she slightly nudged Heartbreak to start walking.

"I somehow don't think that offer for a private performance involved only dancing... But as for that show, we definitely need to think of a plan on how we can sneak in. As well as reconvene with the others and let them know what we've found out. I'll probably need you to pose as my assistant for a bit longer," Swan said to Heartbreak after they were a good distance away and walked towards the direction of where the team first split up.

Nellancholy Nellancholy Azurian Dream Azurian Dream

Baron remained silent, carefully listening to the words of his old comrade. While Ace was prone to giving him lectures, he never felt that he was being self-righteous or even pretentious. An honest man like him deserves a sincere audience. Baron always had a soft spot for his old friend but..he found himself feeling different from before. There was a sense of apathy within him, something even he was surprised about. With the passage of time, Baron had found himself becoming a much cold-hearted and detached individual. But even so, he still respected Ace enough to give him an honest answer.

"I did.." He paused for a moment. His mind goes back to the moment of the betrayal, the day he saw each of them for what they really were, selfish immature teenagers who did not deserve the power they wielded. But then again, Baron wasn't exactly the best person to make such judgments as he too had a very similar phase of life not too long ago. "In spite of their...treachery, I gave them ample opportunity to de-escalate the situation. Their response was...less than diplomatic." There was a hint of spitefulness within Baron's voice, indicating that in the end, he did somewhat believe they got what they deserved.

"With all due respect, everything that happened that day was on them." Whatever subtleness that Baron was trying to maintain immediately went out the window the moment Ace had accused him of being the one to cause these turn of events. If there is anything in life he hated, it was being blamed for something he did not do. "Personal feelings aside. It was a simple matter. They betrayed me, and I banished them. End of story." While there were some emotions that were present in the incident, Baron had mostly accepted that what he did was completely justified. Could he have shown more mercy? More leeway? Perhaps. But in the end, they didn't deserve it. None of them did.

The next and final question saddened the masked man, prompting him to look up to the cloudy sky, almost as if he was embarrassed to admit something. "Yes...I suppose I did. But... in hindsight, it really was just me and you." It was nice, back then. Having that he could rely on, a team of comrades to conduct operations with. Doing things for the common good more so than personal gain. "But that was a long time ago. From another life." Baron added with a sigh, finally finding the courage to plant his buster sword behind him and holster his gun.

"But none of that matters anymore. They are gone..." All of them had moved on with their lives. Some of them were more successful than others, but all of them were infinitely happy than he was. "But you and me...we're still here. We can work together again... like old times." There was a sense of desperation in his voice, an eagerness to reconnect with a past figure. "I have a new team now made up of genuinely good people..." While he wasn't sure about Prophet and Oracle, he did sincerely believe that current members of the Phantom Thieves were all well-meaning people, even if they sometimes have a difficult time showing it. "With you by our side, we can bring down the All-Father's reign once and for all." It was one of the last topics Ace had talked about before his sudden disappearance. He was deciphering if the Meta Mercs were our enemies. While he never gave a proper answer, he strongly believed that Ace would come to the same conclusion as him.

Madame Panther- Anthem Anthem

Imato was so sweet! Any girl would be lucky to have him. “Thanks,” Ann said smiling, “I really appreciate that!”

Ann thought what the shadow had to say was interesting. Wouldn’t a shadow just attack me? She thought to herself, seeing that she wasn’t allowed. But luckily Tragedy had a lie that worked like a charm. She glanced at Tragedy with a look of confusion, she didn’t understand why this shadow was treating him like he was important person. He was, but she didn’t expect him to be able to pass by a shadow. It was clear, that he had gotten in that movie studio somehow in reality. Ann was quite proud of him for taking initiative to infiltration, Morgana had to be proud as well.

“Much better than the infiltration for Metatron,” Ann whispered to Tragedy and giggled. She was referencing her way of infiltration with Isao, that was really the biggest blunder she did. Masami had done a great job with Shiro as an unsuspecting girl wanting to join a cult.

“Well, Sir Tragedy and noble Mona,” Ann said in a Highborn Japanese accent, “shall we get our tickets for the show at the Navigator?”

———————————————

Noble Mona Azurian Dream Azurian Dream

“You are ridiculous Panther,” Morgana said, he meant it in the most insulting way possible. He did not want to see some silly pirate show, even getting kicked by Tragedy sounded more fun than watching a show. Speaking of Tragedy, he was smart for infiltrating the palace in reality. Morgana hated giving Tragedy credit, but it was due.

“Good work Tragedy,” Mona said to him, “just try not to fall for a Meta jerk again yeah?” The cat smirked and playfully scratched his leg, Mona was starting to warm up to Tragedy a little. He took his leave from them, “I think I should make sure Prophet isn’t having too much fun.”

The Bakeneko looked around the area , for the holy man. He wasn’t sure about Prophet and his crazy companion but they knew a lot about this palace. Hopefully, they could get some information about how the palace worked.

Mona spotted Prophet at a table, gambling with shadows. This should be interesting. He walked up to Prophet and stood alongside him, darn his height! He couldn’t get a good view of the wagering.

“So, find anything out?” Morgana asked Prophet, not really being self aware. He wasn’t sure if the shadows would attack him but so far they didn’t.

Last edited:
A month... So a little less than a month would be all the time the thieves would have before their chances of stopping this palace's operations would probably become impossible. What would be the cost if they didn't stop this palace's ruler before said deadline? Tragedy had no clue but he could guess that it was probably nothing good, since the previous palaces had troublesome possibilities. Then came the reminder from Oppai about some sort of show, maybe it was there that they could learn about this palace's goal other than just sailing off from the "homeland". Lastly, that damned song... Tragedy felt chills go down his spine due to the off-tune muse of the elderly woman despite his lion-hearted nature.

“Much better than the infiltration for Metatron,”

Panther's voice snapped the boy out of the slight trance he had fallen into, a small shrug came from him as a response. While Tragedy believed this was certainly going better than their previous incursions, he knew that they were nowhere close to getting to the treasure of this palace. A small hum came from the boy as he thought for a few moments before taking a large swig of his drink, finishing the rest of it off just in time for them to start heading on their way. "Yes, let's make our way, Madame Panther." Playing along with the titles imposed by Panther, the brute stood from his seat and gave Shadow Oppai a small wave before heading out of the tavern.

By the time they left the tavern and Mona started to tease, all that Tragedy could do was roll his eyes and give a small wave as Mona ran off to find Prophet.
"Well then, let's make haste to the Inn. I bet the others have found something by now... well I hope at least. If not we'll just have to make due as always." Staying vigilant as they walked, Tragedy tried to keep order to some sort form of plan as they moved through the foreign landscape. His eyes drifted around the area as he tried to spot land markers to indicate what building was what before he finally saw the sign for the brothel. Tragedy irked at the sight of the brothel, shaking his head and quickly turning his attention away from that building as he then spotted the inn across the street, just like Oppai had said.

"Jackpot! No time to waste." Letting out a small laugh and grinning, Tragedy would move forward to the inn. He took a deep breath before entering, making sure that if anything were to come at him or Ann he could hopefully move fast enough to intercept. He was more worried about keeping the others safe when possible, doing the stuff to make progress within the palace was #2 on his list of priorities. "Now... where is the Navigator-"

That Weird girl That Weird girl ... Noble Mona & Prophet

Watching the shadow rummage through its prior winnings it eventually seemed to find something that appeased the situation holding up a golden/rusted key handle with what looked to be a lockpick sticking off of it. This surprisingly caused the shadows to let out some shocked murmurs leading to the Shadow explaining itself.

"A one-time use key can unlock any door in your way or open any locked chest even if brined or branded by Davy Jones himself," the shadow smiled with sinister intent clearly expecting Prophet to believe as such. Around the same time, Mona would come on over to watch the game asking if anything of value had been found.

"Alright call then," Prophet nodded in acceptance of the addition before addressing the phantom cat. "Notable oddities of the shadows nothing big though. However, I think there is something important to gain here."

"Heh four," the shadow spoke beyond confident with its side-to-side wide grin as Prophet raised his hands about to shake the dice before halting and calling.

"Seven," without shaking them he simply opened his palms letting the dice fall as the shadow rather promptly tensed up with panic in its eyes with its smile completely wiped as the dice skittered and scattered until rolling a three and a four. The shadow slumped out of his seat in shock as the pirates and masquerade shadows cheered at the upset rather surprised to see someone beat the gambling pirate shadow. Not wasting any time Prophet stood up apparently not planning to play any further. Yet as he reached for the reward pile while the crowds congratulated him his hand was halted. Atop his palm was a shiny golden movie ticket held firmly by the shaken shadow.

"How about it no more dancing around it all or nothing. Add that pretty pipe at your hip and I'll call it good," the shadow gambler demanded more so than asked. The crowd now oddly swapping to Prophet's side was chanting for him to go for the big prize.

"One shouldn't really overstay their welcome," Prophet mulled appearing disinterested though at the angle Mona was at would see a sly smile clearly forming from the edge of his mask. "Why not," Prophet mused sitting back down as he placed the baton in the pile causing the shadows much excitement as the gambler danced his dice between his fingers in a higher form of display between his two hands before handlng with the same two fingers as before with the four sides up. With an aggressive shake, he waited for Prophet to call.

"Seven."

"Six," the shadow called throwing the dice with a disturbing grin at Prophet call as the dice landed on two three's however for Mona there would be something else rather eye-catching. From the left sleeve of Prophet's outfit was a thin almost perfectly unnoticeable line of purple mist flowing out like a snake underneath the table making just a minor bit of contact with the shadow's leg.

"Whose so moronic to call the same number so often holy dumbass hahaha oh you had me for a moment there, but I always catch right back up," the shadow taunted so assured of itself as it went to claim its prize.

"Well of course the dice were loaded weren't they," Prophet wildly asked out of the blue.

"How else would I have won so many times...," the gambling shadow froze as it just openly admitted to cheating. Immediately panicking upon what it admitted it stood up about to counter what it had said itself.

"It's filled with mercury that the magnets in your glove manipulate to where they touch right," Prophet mulled in question rather nonchalantly as the crowd was rather deathly quiet causing the persona user to pause from saying anything else as he felt the unsettling deafness watching to see what would happen as all the shadows rather distribution turned to the gambler shadow.

"Quite.. Guh... HOW ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THAT," the shadow said further admitting to his deception as he transformed into a physical representation of a Kelpie a water house demon. Yet as Prophet was ready to launch a hell magatama from his hidden arm launcher the shadows around them suddenly attacked and flooded into a mound around it. Started to brutally beat up the transformed shadow clawing at it so viscously until it was overwhelmed and pulled into the pile out of sight. So violently fast was this horror that the gambler was forced to revert to its shadow state as revealed as the pirates and masquerade shadows stepped away.

Rather perplexed by the sudden intense violence they had witnessed Prophet, and Mona would watch as they dragged the roughed-up shadow to one of the downhill river canals to their right. Unlike last time when Panther, Tragedy, and Mona hadn't seen the shadows put in the water this time it was revealed what happened to those prior shadows as the gambler was thrown in. Immediately set upon by drenched ragged cloth tendrils the shadow was wrapped up now looking like one of the beggar shadows before lifelessly sent down the canals.

"Well... I'll admit I didn't see that coming," Prophet spoke quietly to Mona before collecting the winnings with the shadows around them now going about their day collecting the things they had lost in the gambling. With the golden ticket in his hands, he looked at Mona.

"I think it best if we regroup with the others and see what happened on their end of things... Oracle can you tell me where the closest Phantom Thieves is heading," Prophet called in to his partner.

That Weird girl That Weird girl Madame Panther & Anthem Anthem Sir Tragedy

As the duo would finally landmark the location of the Navigator's Inn before they could even near the entrance a rather hearty rumble of the earth could be felt right before a massive whale of a man in armor literally representative of a whale came swimming out of the ground slamming both Phantom Thieves in the stomach in a heave inducing wrestlers lariat as his extended out hands cuff around them. Before any form of the counter could be performed by the Tragedy or Panther they would find themselves uplifted in his grip revealing him to be an easy 8 feet tall as he went forward in a linebacker tackle running quickly and brutally bashing them completely through the Inn's wall first, and not stopping there as they were bashed through right all the way through the end.

"THE CRAFTINESS, THE BOLDNESS OF YOU PHANTOMS TO THIEVE IN MY DOMAIN HOW EXHILARATING A CHALLENGE," the massive man maniacally laughed with a deep bellow without warning he jumped straight off the cliff that the Inn clung to as a humongous Aeon sized White Whale came into existence from above opening it tremendous maw to unleash Bufu particles that started to collect all around them like snowfall forming a massive snowball as they were swarmed in the collective.

"WELCOME TO THE ABYSS ROLLER POLAR EXPRESS," the behemoth announced as all the Bufu energy converged trapping all three of them into a heavily compacted ice ball that slammed into the road down below before rolling wildly downward. Disorienting, suffocating, and crushing them with Bufu energy as the wild ride had only just started.

TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Investor Baron

"You can't expect everyone to be like you Baron... people have their own troubles, growing pains, not everyone just powers through some have to process. Power comes to those who take action in the moment, and they're not always perfect for it. For them, it is a start of a journey," Ace genuinely responded clearly knowing Baron's thoughts reminding Baron he was a special scenario out of the lot he grew up with, and faced. Unlike the others who had never even awakened to their true selves except for Ace that was Barons growth was insurmountably impressive give the cards at hand.

"Then you did all you could and no one can take that from you. If they couldn't listen to reason within the metaverse then their time with it was up, but only you can let go of your own guilt on it," Ace responded to Baron's truth standing up as he started to walk down the boulder to Baron. The air was changing, and the hairs on Baron's skin would rise a little as a strong electrical flow of Zio energy started to brew within the storm clouds above. The environment was changing again looking like the inside of the Meta-Merc HQ in a place Baron knew all too well... the challenger's grounds.

"Then it was on them," Ace responded to Baron much like he use to when Baron's mentality was set. There was no reason to attempt to bend a mountain with a storm.

"Yet it wasn't so simple, was it? For I know what you followed it up with," this time Ace's tone had some judgment as he reached ground level only a few steps away from Baron. There was a thunder strike not too far away from them powerful, and direct with its instantaneous force. Ace's glare was now notable with frustration as the powers of change started to warp Ace to his metaverse armored form with an impressive shine of a white knight, and with a holy sword at his side.

1680919088300.png

"I miss those days though... I miss the people we were than Sougo... I wish... you would have saved me that day... before you turned away from everything, and became Kaiser," the rage in Ace's voice was that equal to a thunderstorm as Ace started to become distorted at one moment he was Ace in another he looked like something like a humanoid god. Baron would know what the distortion was though Izanagi Okami... Aces persona. All other words Baron spoke were heard but had no current value further into this scenario though between the distortions when Ace was the visage there was a genuine smile... happy to hear Baron had found something akin to a new home in replacement of Ace yet the visage of Izanagi was filled with rage from what it considered Baron's betrayal.

1680919297253.png

This wasn't Ace it was the memories of Ace's time in the Metaverse somehow attached to his now disconnected Persona, and while in essence that was still Ace it was indeed proof that Barons Ace was long gone, and sadly in its place was the tortured half left behind. Izanagi Ace looked to Baron pointing his holy sword at Baron in reminiscence to how they used to start their training duals. It was clear once Baron mimicked this action that any form of talking this out was no longer viable.... but this was their way of talking with steel against steel. All that was to stand was the frustration of someone who went looking for something to save them while letting them keep their warriors pride.
Maeve Valor Maeve Valor Miss Swan & Nellancholy Nellancholy Lady Heartbreak featuring Anthem Anthem Sir Tragedy & That Weird girl That Weird girl Madame Panther

(This is all Maeve Valor Maeve Valor post)

As Swan walked along with Heartbreak to their intended destination for her teammates to turn up, there was a crowd quickly gathering around the entrance of the brothel. Most of the people in the crowd were sea-faring men of which some were even whistling. As the two would begin to get closer to the crowd they’d hear a woman singing a sea shanty in the background.

"…Da da da da, da da da da, a vision from a dream"

"She had fins where her feet should be, her eyes were dark as a storm."

"The Syren that he caught upon that grey and fateful morn Behind her lips, her teeth were sharp, much sharper than his knives."

"She said to him, come closer sir, and I’ll eat you alive"

"Da da da da, da da da da, I’ll eat you alive"

"Beware the wave-soaked maidens, to whom the depths belong If you sail upon their waters, then you won’t sail for long."

Through the gaps between the people in the audience, the source of where the melodic voice was coming from would be seen by the two. A gorgeous girl with long blonde hair sang cheerfully with a bright expression in contrast to the dark song that she coaxed the crowd to chorus with her. As the song continued they would soon notice her form change constantly into women of all different shapes, sizes, and ethnicities each with different outfits. Everytime her appearance shifted, there was a watery ripple effect seen yet the only that remained the same was the trident she had strapped to her back. While unknown what she was exactly, she twirled and sang, occasionally getting extremely close to tease some of the people gathered.

"He trembled as she gazed at him, her eyes were hungry and cold."

"She was a sight both terrible and lovely to behold “Please don’t feast upon my flesh,” he begged her to forgive “If I return you to the sea, then won’t you let me live?”

"Da da da da, da da da da, won’t you let me live"

The girl locked eyes with the duo, making it obvious that they were aware of each other’s presence. Her look turned from surprised to amused while it seemed that she was now singing directly to the two thieves as they tried to make their way past the traffic of shadows present.

"She looked at him upon his knees, and thought him a pitiful sight."

"She told him, “I will let you go, but quickly take your flight. If ever you should drop your nets again amongst these waves."

"Then me and all my sisters here will drag you to your grave. "

"Da da da da, da da da da, drag you to your grave"

Suddenly the girl reached for her trident and threw it with precision at Swan, embedding itself into a wall and in between its throngs Swan’s neck was trapped. With the break now in the crowd, the girl then jumped forward to reclaim ownership of her weapon as she revealed her true form as an aqua-haired girl with armor matching that of the MetaMercs.

“How rude. You were going to leave right in the middle of my song. Was I not good enough for you darling?”

"You might be just coming on to STRONG," Prophet came jumping down from a smaller cliff announcing his attack to have Syrens full attention to give Mona time to free Swan. With Baton extend he came down hard with a police shoulder attack aiming to numb Syrens throwing arm shoulder.

(And this bit is all mine lol.)

"Kekeke so rude coming into our web uninvited, and not announcing yourselves as dinner tonight," as the cackling voice helped further disturb the mode Heartbreak would find herself overwhelmed with silk wire from the shell necklace in her pocket. To make matters worse a green swirl at Heartbreaks feet was her only warning as she was blasted upwards by a Garula blast. As the now wire wrapped Shiro was flying in the air atop the brothel rooftop a female dressed in red spider like armor with long silver hair could seen smiling as from her spider like shot out wires clearly the same as the necklaces trap wires.

With a single jump Arachnee spot up into the air quickly turning Heartbreak into a wrecking ball that was released in the air into a crash course with a massive rolling Ice Ball. Shattering it upon impact Tragedy, Panther, and Heartbreak were pelleted by Bufu shards surprisingly not cutting them, but definitely bruising the whole lot doing some weakness damage to Panther as well sprawling them out amongst the town square far off from where Swan was. The team had been spilt in half and cut off from each other very much more evident as a landing perfectly into the ground on his feet Abyss let out a hearty laugh looking at the three Phantom Thieves in front of him.

"THE SPLENDOR TO MEET YOU OHOHOHOH, I'VE HEARD NOTHING BUT IMPRESSIVE FEATS ABOUT YOU," Abyss excitedly announced to three as he slammed his fists together taking a muscle man flexing pose in front of them.

"ONE SHOULD BE EXCITED WHEN PUSHED AS YOU HAVE PUSHED US WE ONLY GROW AS STRONG AS THE ENEMIES WE MAKE AFTER ALL AHAHAHA,"
the whale of a man continued as clearly was waiting for them to showcase a counter in fact he wasn't even taking advantage of the downed Panther. To add matters worse Arachnee came landing down behind them not to far off raising a hand to her chin.

"Kekeke and the harder you struggle the more fun there is to be had," Arachnee added with a chaotically mischievous madness of a grin as her four mechanical spider limbs broke off forming into a double sided scythe. During this chaos though a message would come into their comms from Oracle.

"Don't outright fight them fight to escape, and avoid harming the shadows you'll turn the whole palace against you,"
Oracle reported to everyone having enough info now for Necronomicon to start feeding some ideas back to her like how the shadows didn't mind physical brawls with the outsiders. Yet if a persona stroke hit them more than likely it would get the Ruler announced to their presence.

Last edited:
Syren sang. The siren's song, of course. How glib.

Shiro did not let go of her tension towards this place for one moment. Even compared to the palaces they had faced before, this place was dense, unsettling. The master of the palace was truly audacious, holding a great number of both Shadows and cognitive forms in her grasp.

Shiro made eye contact with Syren through the visor of her helmet, resisting the chills running down her spine as she sang of devouring, of drowning, of death. Her mind raced, trying to discern whether the song had some power to it, an insidious influence that tried to work its way into their mind.

So it was just as well that the distraction (if it was one) worked flawlessly.

The trap was sprung, and Shiro's own body was chained, and she was sent barrelling into the town square, unwittingly striking her allies in the process.

"Struggle?" She glared at Arachne. "Your eyes do not see as well as you may think if you believe this is a struggle." But for her defiance, she wasn't exactly in a position to offer much resistance. The chains had been rendered brittle by the sheer cold of the ice, however, and it would only take a little assistance from one of the others to free her.

In the meantime...

"Such audacity, brute." Her gaze turned to Abyss. "I concur with your belief...and I am about to make you very strong. Thrud, come forth."

And so while she was bound, her spirit was free. Thrud materialized in blue flame, stronger than before. Her armor gleamed even in the murky light as she launched towards Abyss with jet-propelled flight, her arm raised to strike-

Just before she got into punching range, Thrud flipped in midair and brought her heel down right before Abyss, fracturing the cobblestone ground and sending out a rumbling shockwave before her. An attack aimed to test his sturdiness without hitting him head on, and blow him off his feet if he was found wanting.

Maeve Valor Maeve Valor Anthem Anthem

Being hit by the whale-like man hurt to say the least, that fact was undoubtedly true especially for someone with a low defense stat like Tragedy. The added crashing through the walls didn't help either, leaving the explosive thief winded and desperately gasping to catch his lost breath all the while he was trying to read the severity of their situation. Then to only be completely dragged away from what they thought was their easy way into finding out info, this was officially going bad faster than Panther and him could handle.

"WELCOME TO THE ABYSS ROLLER POLAR EXPRESS,"

Yeah, this was certainly going to be a painful ride to remember. While the particles of ice energy had no particularly special effect upon Tragedy, it certainly did rough him up a decent amount all the while his brain felt like it was going to become mush due to all the movement. And to be suffocated right after losing his breath from being ran through a multitude of obstacles, if Tragedy had the breath to he would be screaming curses at the top of lungs. Instead his body went for the more common reaction of letting out pained noises. 'This better not last too long, I feel like I'm going to hurl-'

Like his hopes were directly answered by some otherworldy force, Heartbreak had struck upon the rolling ice ball which caused the deadly ride to finally conclude but another would surely start in no time. Instead of complaining, Tragedy took the change to actually catch his breath to recover a small amount of his stamina. Afterwards is when he finally took a good look at the two mercs in front of them, to get as much info as he could before having to make a plan. 'The spider is around my level, just a little bit. The other one... not as much. Thanks Heartbreak, for going after the big guy-' So with the rundown on their threat levels and Oracle's warning, Tragedy had quickly made a plan since there wasn't many shadows nearby.

"Kekeke... Let's end this quickly, Loki." After mocking the spider-like merc and summoning his persona, a small red aura formed around Tragedy as his incarnate attack boost had activated upon Loki's release. The persona then did an... odd tactic as instead of infusing the power of a spell into a weapon, Tragedy's arms started to spark as nuclear energy had been transferred to his body directly. While it seemed like a painful concept to have elemental energy flowing directly through the body, his innate resistance to nuclear damage made the technique safe to use. Loki would then return to being Imato's mask once more as the boy launched forward directly towards Arachnee.

'So the idea is to run away, huh? Well an opening has to be made!' As soon as Tragedy had come into range of the spider, he would let off a flurry of punches in an attempt to deal as much damage as possible in short time. The flurry was fast and hard to read, while also being rather brutal considering the teen's strength and nuclear power. Not wanting to be the victim of a counter-strike, Tragedy then attempted to jump back after dealing one more quick jab to Arachnee's face.

"Hope nukes are a part of your diet! Haha!"

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream That Weird girl That Weird girl Nellancholy Nellancholy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back