• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Phantom Ballad [D&D Inspired Long-Term RP]

And posted him up as well.

Tell me if I need to revise the whole magic or the deity thing, I was wondering where the line was and I hope I didn't make him too powerful (as a support character and all)

are you still accepting people? cuz i'd love to throw my hat in :)

... just looked at the character sheets and WOW! beautiful guys! color me impressed!! I gotta go home and draw, Inspired!

Last edited:
The only thing is, I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed because everyone has such nice sheets with all these fancy pictures, but... I'm not an artist and I don't have any pictures. (TxT)

Yeah, me too quadraxis201 quadraxis201 . Also, I don't know much about vanilla DnD lore, so when we're talking about home-land are we using the DnD ones or are we making things up? I'm trying to use a character who is an ex-soldier, for example, so would I be able to make up a country he used to fight for/fight against?

Personally, I just snatched a pic from the internet. I can't draw for my life either.

Yeah, me too quadraxis201 quadraxis201 . Also, I don't know much about vanilla DnD lore, so when we're talking about home-land are we using the DnD ones or are we making things up? I'm trying to use a character who is an ex-soldier, for example, so would I be able to make up a country he used to fight for/fight against?

And boss told us to go wild with worldbuilding so you can just make stuff up for your character I'm pretty sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back