The Person Above Rolled a 1

Everyone turns into Pikachu, but they electrocute you until you change them back. You end up feeling (and looking) like you were hit by 4 lightning bolts.

I try to use a yo-yo to swing across the ceiling Miraculous Ladybug style, but roll a 1.

The very first button you press turns out to be the self destruct, and the Gundam blows up.

I try to count to ten, but I rolled a 1.

You count to eleven instead, and someone was recording it the whole time and posted it onto YouTube.

I try to make a Minecraft skin, but roll a 1.

you recreate the default Steve skin by accident

I try to make sure 5cookie doesn't die from eating too many cookies but I roll a 1.

You end up making sure 5cookie doesn't overeat cookies... but in the process, 5cookie starves to death due to a lack of cookie nourishment.

I try to motivate myself to make a RP post, but I roll a 1.

Mood. That's what you need. You gotta get in the right mood for a roleplay post. How about some music? Nah, that's not good enough. Let's see what's on YouTube today.

Alright, after a few videos, you're definitely ready to post!
Wait a minute, why is it Tuesday? And why do you have 57 notifications from your roleplay?

I wish my phone could be at 100%. Like, right now. I left my charger at home and I'm really desperate.

You make a wish but the genie you asked is actually a poster of Will Smith promoting the live action Disney film.

I try to negotiate peace between two alien colonies but roll a 1.

Oh... well, I can be pretty creative with this one >:3

One alien colony wants to make peace, but the other one doesn’t. They start shooting their vaporizing guns at you and the other aliens, you vaporize, and then somebody lifts up their alien mask. Turns out Ladybug got akumatized. Oof.

I try to summon the Miraculous Ladybug chracters, but roll a 1.

The pizza has toppings that you don't like, causing you to immediately spit it out.

I try to release a bug from my house to the outside.

As you carry the bug in a cup and plate makeshift cage, you trip. Out goes the bug....right into sight of your cat. A pounce later and you sigh defeated, your cat triumphant in it's hunt.

I try to paint a portrait of a celebrity but I rolled a 1.

You trip onto the canvas just as you added the last mark, and it’s ruined. Most of the paint is now permanently on your face, extremely smeared.

I try to pet a friend’s bunny, but roll a 1.

The cookies come out Togedemaru shaped instead.

I try to steal one of Ilikepie's cookies but rolled a one

When you roll, the dice ends up in the oven and the cookie you steal tastes like melted plastic.

I try to start a cactus farm, but roll a one.

you turn yourself into a cactus

I try to use a thunderstone on superfly47 to see if her hoodie changes but roll a one.

You do and she turns into Pikachu and you turn into a Hoodie.

I try to dig a hole to the center of the earth, but I roll a one.

As you dig, you are struck with the overwhelming heat of the earth’s core, and you quite literally melt.

I try to protest against the new YouTube COPPA rules, but roll a 1.

You get banned from YouTube for accidently copying someone else's protest against Youtube's COPPA Rules

I try to turn all pichu in the world into Pikachu but roll a one.

They all evolve, but they have poor stats and get easily beaten by a level 100 Magikarp.

I wait for my true love to appear, but roll a 1

you fail to realize that your magic cat that can turn into a human was your soulmate all along

I try to find the lost treasure of something using the map I found but I roll a one.

You go on a weeks long journey facing many dangers, only to realize you were holding the map upside down. when you arrive at the actual burial spot you find out someone else has found the treasure by random chance just five days earlier.

I try learn a new language but I rolled a 1.

You learned your new language but now it’s the only language you can speak and none of your friends understand you.

I tried to get Santa to come early this year, but I rolled a 1. :/

Santa does come, but he's retired so he doesn't bring presents, he just sits on your couch, eating cookies and drinking your milk. When you run out, he complains and curses non-stop. Being old he puts the TV volume to max. He's used to being awake and working all night, so he sleeps during the day and watches TV on blast all night long.

He has Alzheimer's, he thinks he's still in the North Pole, so he enters your bedroom three times per night to wake you up, demanding to know where you hid his sled. You asked him to leave, but he says he won't until you get his sled up on the roof with the dozen reindeers.

I try to kill Santa, but I roll a 1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back