The Person Above Rolled a 1

you randomly start to fly around unable to ever land on the ground again.

I attack my opponent's lifepoints directly with 3 blue eyes white dragons to win the duel but roll a 1.

Your opponent says “screw the rules, I have money” and attacks your life points directly with their fists.

I attempt to scoop ice cream, but I roll a 1.

You end up stealing a turnip. Yup, just a turnip.

I did attempt to reinvent the wheel, but the dice damned my desire with a deranged 1.

Oh no! The DR Pepper was a carnivorous shapeshifter and it ate you!

I go to a strip club to put 1000 dollars down for a private dance by the hottest woman there, but rolled a 1

You get a Dio instead of the hottest woman.

I attempt to eat my lemon flavor water ice, but rolled a 1.

A neighbor tries to detain you until the police get there, but accidentally kills you. Whoops

I take some Advil for my headache but roll a 1

Kuroko appears and rapes you thinking you are the real Misaka Oneesama

I attempt to put cereal in a bowl but roll a 1.

While you were trying to catch pikachu, you trip over something... It was train tracks. You promptly get run over by the train.

I try and commit a prison break.

You certainly manage to get into the prison, but you end up locking yourself into solitary.

I attempted to throw a basketball but the dice damned me!

The basketball hit you and bounces to a pole near. And it just so happens to hit you once more.

I try to do the laundry but roll one.

You place yourself instead of the clothes in the washing machine. Then someone comes, stuffs the clothes over you and turns the machine on.

I try to scare someone but roll a 1

You accidentally scare a child of a ghost. And when nighttime, you are rained by hundreds of nightmares that soon become your worst ones.

I try to finish a pile of homework but roll 1.

You manage to create more homework for yourself.

I tried to distinguish a pear from a nuclear reactor and I failed.

You get bullied by resident panties snatcher Kazuma

I try casting a nuke spell, hitting a critical 20 roll, but I roll a 1 after getting a max number damage roll

The spell is successful and devastatingly powerful... but you blow up yourself, your family and your home with it, leaving a radioactive crater in the earth.

I try to brush my teeth but roll a one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back