The Person Above Rolled a 1

It suddenly gains sentience, upgrades itself, and declares war on humanity. You now have to go back in time to stop a killer robot from destroying the last bit of hope humanity has to defeat it.

I try and direct a movie.

Not only do you accidently bite your tongue, but the contents are boiling hot which burn both your mouth and your chest when you tried spitting it out.

I try giving my grandmother a hug

You open your arms in a tenderly manner and go for the hug, but somehow your hands end up around her head and with a swift move you snap her neck. At that moment your grandma reveals herself as the god of this realm and your pathetic (But unwanted) attempt on her immortal life has pissed her off, so she proceeds to beat you till you're just a smear on the ground.

I try to summon my bunny familiar but roll a 1.

You summon the bunny familiar you've had since you were a wee little mage. Unfortunately, the bunny has died of old age. You summon its corpse, having missed its death a few days ago. It's starting to smell. You're heartbroken.

I try to eat a popsicle but roll a 1.

You try to run away, but since you're running around a public swimming pool the lifeguards have decided to call the FBI on you. Have fun rotting in jail, you filthy criminal.

I take out my metal detector and start looking for treasure on the beach, but roll a 1.

official clown business official clown business You try to look for treasure on the beach but you accidentally pull out a gun and get taken away by the police. They accuse and find evidence of you murdering someone. Ha take that

I try to adopt a cat but I roll a 1

The cat is actually a secret FBI agent in disguise and found incriminating evidence that your neighbors accidently left at your place. You are now doubling rotting in jail. Oops.

I attempt to paint my nails but roll a 1

You attempt to paint your nails but the nail polish secretly has toxic chemicals in it which give off toxic fumes which kills you. Oof

I try to commit a murder but I roll a 1

You pour drinks for yourself and your victim, of course with the intention to poison their drink. You hand the victim the wrong one, but when you’re not looking, they switch it. You become suspicious that they switched them, believing that they gave you the poisoned one when in reality they unknowingly gave you the clean one. So when they’re not looking, you switch them again. Now you drink from the poisoned glass.

I open up my laptop but roll a 1

You open your laptop but your laptop is infected with a virus that makes all your electronics turn on and drive you crazy.

I try to play a game.

You don't realize this, but you have the superpower of superstrength for 24 hours, and rip your laptop in - got ninja'd

You attempt to play a game, but get trapped inside the game's world

I attempt to finish all of my replies but roll a 1

You get plagued by my internet (which has been cutting out more often than it's working, lately).

I order pizza, but roll a 1.

oh lol XD)) You attempt to finish all of your replies but there are so many your device overheats and explodes, killing you.

I buy a pet cat

For winter_wolf: You order pizza, but since you rolled a 1 the chef accidentally sprinkles cyanide powder all over the pizza and you eat it, which results in your DEATH!

You accidentally get sent a lion instead for continually forgettig the rules of the game and not putting in "but rolled a 1". You're eaten as a result.

I try to renovate my bio, but roll a 1

You accidentally type out a grave Freudian slip which causes many friends and acquaintances to question if they really knew you.

I attempt to open a bottle of beer, but roll a 1.

You pry off the cap with more force than intended. It shoots towards you at incredible speed, embedding itself in your eyeball. You shot your eye out with a beer. Congratulations.

I am going to try to lucid dream tonight. I settle myself in for bed, think about pleasant things, and roll a 1.

You try to lucid dream, and you do. But the dream is an intensely stimulating and arousing one, and you lie semi-conscious and unable to do anything about your urges for hours. When you wake, the feeling is gone.

I am trying to flirt with an older woman and rolled a 1.

She screams and pepper sprays you.

I remember almost my entire work wardrobe is in the laundry, but I roll a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back