The Person Above Rolled a 1

Raid: Shadow Legends proceeds to threaten to sue you as you demand a sponsorship . You had been calling them on a daily basis, and your determination quickly turned into frustrated threats . They blacklist you alongside making a public announcement about how awful you are .

I try to find Waldo, but I roll a 1 .

Instead, you convince Waluigi that you're such a good GF that you deserve a better BF than him. The tables have been turned.

I try to spare my favourite character in any game where there are spare/kill types of moral choices, but I roll a 1.

Instead, you convince Waluigi that you're such a good GF that you deserve a better BF than him. The tables have been turned.

I try to spare my favourite character in any game where there are spare/kill types of moral choices, but I roll a 1.
Nooo)))

They died horribly

I try to make Rouxls Kaard hate me and roll a 1

Congrats, you have been offered a position as "The Lesser-Duke/Duchess of Puzzles"! Totally not because your attempts have backfired and now Rouxls likes you or anything. Definitely. (/s)

I try to organize my lecture notes, but I roll a 1.

Congrats, you have been offered a position as "The Lesser-Duke/Duchess of Puzzles"! Totally not because your attempts have backfired and now Rouxls likes you or anything. Definitely. (/s)

I try to organize my lecture notes, but I roll a 1.
You accidentally dropped them in a fire.

I ask ROuxls not to marry me and roll a 1

Rouxls Kaard assumes that you are attempting to use reverse psychology on him. You wake up the next day to learn that he's turned the living room into a "Wedding Puzzle", whatever that means.

(NOOO NOT MY NOTES I NEED THOSE-)
I try listening to the Yanny Or Laurel clip, and roll a 1.

Rouxls Kaard assumes that you are attempting to use reverse psychology on him. You wake up the next day to learn that he's turned the living room into a "Wedding Puzzle", whatever that means.

(NOOO NOT MY NOTES I NEED THOSE-)
I try listening to the Yanny Or Laurel clip, and roll a 1.
You hear nothing

I try to say no out of shyness and roll a 1

Instead of saying no in a timid sort of way, you began screaming, chasing away whoever you were speaking too . Dang .

I go for a slamdunk but I roll a 1 .

You live a long and happy life, eventually achieving immortality

I try to study and roll a 1

You fall asleep and wake up in North Korea classroom where all you do is sing songs about how amazing the glorious leader is.

I try to sleep but roll a one.

You remain awake for the rest of eternity, eyes peeled open as the sun implodes and destroys our galaxy

I try to confess to my crush and roll a one

you choke on the burger, all while your friends watch and laugh. Woulda avoided that if you had gotten the milkshake instead 🙄

I try and bake cookies but roll a 1

You accidentally bake a red velvet cake that says "Happy Birthday Gerald", whoever that is

I try to breathe but roll a 1

the tea ends up morphing and comes to life, flooding your kitchen in (whatever flavour) leaves and boiling water. should've checked where that tea came from u.u

I try to brush my hair but roll a 1

You actually roll a 2, but with your -1 charisma modifier, it’s still a 1

I try to act like a human and roll a 1

You actually roll a 2, but with your -1 charisma modifier, it’s still a 1

I try to act like a human and roll a 1

It turns out you were never a human to begin with, so you utterly fail at putting up your act.

I try to defeat a boss on a game but roll a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back