The Person Above Rolled a 1

You manage to poison Potatoes but unfortunately, you mixed them up. There are now poisoned potatoes somewhere and a murder charge with your name on it coming up.

I try to clean the room but I roll a 1...

You think you've cleaned your room, but once you're done, you've actually made a bigger mess than before you cleaned.

I tried to take my dog out for a walk, but I rolled a 1...

You turn it on, but you are greeted by the “Blue Screen Of Death.”

I try to make a MLB fan comic but roll a 1

Instead you end up in the Chloe fan club. You are forced to dress up as her all day long.

I try to build a lego castle but roll a 1

You attempt to build the castle, but... instead you have created a debacle of a lego tower. Or could it even be called that? As lego pieces that weren't supposed to go together have been violently forced into place against the will of basic physics begging you to stop, jutting out left, right, sideways, upside down, and inside out with such outright dysfunction that should've been there, and yet by some cursed forces we probably don't wish to know, it still stands. However, it isn't for long, as the demons within your house have decided to possess you just to take apart this abhorrent mockery of child engineering.

I try to pour myself a cup of coffee, but roll a 1

You suddenly turn evil and are challenged by a Duelist with crazy hair, with the stakes being the loser ends up in the shadow realm. Using the power of friendship, they do a sudden reversal and OTK you.

I try to take over the world, but I roll a 1.

Your forces are single-handedly destroyed by a teenaged chosen one and you spend the rest of your miserable existence lamenting the day you decided to kill off the parents of magically talented children for lulz.

I try to not procrastinate, but I roll a 1.

You get a 20.

I try to feed my kwami, Plagg, something other than cheese because I’m out of cheese but roll a 1.

You turn into cheese and your kwami eats you (rip)

I try to sing a little song for the orc chieftain as a peace offering but I roll a 1

You get a goose instead, and it starts biting you.

I turn on a perfectly normal and function TV on and I get a 1.

You get the wrong day and instead of arriving at a concert, you arrive at a fight club, where you have to fight a giant Pikachu.

You try to defeat a giant Pikachu but roll a 1.

While you are talking to PETA, the Giant Pikachu kicks you and you fly outside. While you are getting up, the Giant Pikachu is running after you.

You try to run from the Giant Pikachu but roll a 1.

The thread which involves the topic of a giant pikachu gets locked up and the account gets banned.

I try to talk to the admin to unlock my account and I get a 1.

The admin sends hitmen after you.

I try to turn my sentient right arm into a giant flexi-spear to fight my las plagas relative, but rolled a 1.

Leon is able to use his knife and then constantly trip you, making you unable to get up as your recovery animations are canceled and negated by the knife.

You try to figure out what to do as a joke for a thread, but you rolled a 1.

A joke god turns you into the joke.

I try to wildly dance but rolled a 1

You miraculously turned your entire body inside out trying to undab, and become a spooky scary skeleton.

I try having my face punched in by the skeleton but roll a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back