The Person Above Rolled a 1

You realize that you forgot the book at home.

I'm going to a party and roll a 1.

Some asshole talks about politics in the rudest fashion, and makes everybody uncomfortable.

I attempt to secure a doctor's appointment, but I roll a 1.

You get the appointment, but it's in five weeks from now.

I'm trying to wake up and roll a 1.

You wake up just fine. The sun is shining outside, the birds are chirping, and your spouse is still in bed with y-
Wait a minute! You don't have a spouse! You were dreaming this whole time! Better pinch yourself.

You wake up just fine. The sun is shining outside, the birds are chirping, and your dog is dozing at the foot of the bed with y-
Wait a minute! You don't have a dog anymore. You're still dreaming! Better pinch yourself.

You wake up just fine. The moon is shining outside, the owls are hooting, and lock eyes with the two burglars trying to take your TV out of the bedroom.
Wait a minute!

I head to the best tattoo parlor in town and ask for something crazy cool on my left arm! But I roll a 1.

The smartass tattoo artist gives you a fan and some ice cubes on your arm. Well, I think you may have to make an appointment with a dermatologist.

I try to fry an egg but I roll a one.

You turn the heat to maximum, planning to come back to it in a few minute's time. Unfortunately, your attention is caught by something else and moments later you smell an unpleasantly burnt scent. You race over to the pan and realize that it's on fire.

I try to do a handshake, but I roll a 1.

You realize suddenly that the person has no hands so you just unintentionally insulted them. Shame on you.

I try to stay awake super late but roll a 1.

You try to bake a cake, but the oven explodes in a freak accident. Now you're sad because you're dead. But you're even sadder you didn't get to eat cake.

I try telling a joke to my friends but I roll a 1.

No one laughs but you.

I try to write a story and roll a 1.

Your story goes worldwide but instigates world war 3, millions die in its wake. During the horrible aftermath, the world powers trace the source back to you. Suddenly the world lens is aimed at you, guns gleaming in the morning sun. (it was a simple childrens book)

I try to eat some bacon but roll a 1

You hide in a table sized blender instead, getting cut up into grissly bloody goodness. Later, all your vampire friends drink your remains.

I tried mating with a woman but rolled a 1

You were actually playing against the protagonist and he pulls out a sick combo to destroy you. King of Games, bitch!

I try and set up a DnD session and roll a one.

You become an astronaut and go to Space, but you get killed by an Xenomorph and it lays it's eggs in you.

I attack with my vanguard and perform a drive check, but roll a 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back