The Person Above Rolled a 1

It is instead big burly Russian man who turns you into a carpet.

I try to form a band with my harem, but roll a 1

Nothing happens.

I attempt to seduce a monstergirl spider but roll a 1

The dice spontaneously combust before you can read the number.

I try to order food but roll a 1.

You spill cream into the pan, accidentally use shrimp instead of meatballs, and the spaghetti is too wide. You end up with seafood fettucine alfredo instead.

I try to "drop the bass", but I roll a one.

After dropping the large fish into the tank, it doesn't seem to find much appeal in living in a glass box. It calls up its savior Aquaman, and he sends a tsunami to wash away your house.

I attempt to blow out my birthday candles but I roll a 1.

You instead "sneeze out" your candles, and cover your delicious cake in a fine mist of mucous. Hey, at least no one else will eat it now, right?

I try to send my lady friend a singing telegram on Valentine's day while she's at work, but I roll a 1.

First Rose First Rose [What if I can wear heels better than you? Huh? What then? :B]

On it's way to your woman's workplace, the telegram is smashed, mashed, and butchered by the lazy mailman. Resulting in a distorted looking item being dropped or your lady's desk. She didn't seem to like the message, because all your items were thrown on the front lawn by the time you got home.

I attempt to help an old lady across be street but I roll a one.

( FathersDislikeMe FathersDislikeMe It'd be a short-lived victory my friend. Racks gun slide)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back