• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The perfect symphony

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
spacient spacient

Ah what a wonderful day today was! The Sun was shining, and the clouds could only be spotted if you looked for them. Jack was outside as usually, enjoying this weather. He had a little shovel in his hand, as he tended to the flowers around the academy. He was the head of the "Gardening" Club, so he made sure that everything stayed nice and healthy. He plugged off a pear from one of the trees, and ate it as he continued tidying up the place. The pear was sweet and ripe, just as he liked them.

"Wew, hard to believe that i have spend the entire morning doing this. I still have half the school to go" Muttered Jack with a frown. His black eyes studied his surroundings, as he took a little break by lying on the warm and soft grass. Students were walking around and talking to each other, some were practicing their music outside and some were getting some exercise it seemed. A green eyed girl was actually running this way. She had a good amount of speed, and from the looks of it she wanted to turn. That's quite a sharp turn. She should probably slow down

Blair wasn't especially the type to exercise outdoors, she was more like the kind to go to the school gym and take a yoga class or use a treadmill. However, when she stepped outside this morning to take that walk across campus, she felt how nice it was and couldn't say no to the opportunity. So she put away her yoga mat, threw on some real running shoes, grabbed a water bottle she would squeeze water in her mouth with, and took off at a nice, steady fast walk. As she made her way across campus she picked up the pace, coming to a brisk jog, more at a run than not. It hardly occurred to her to slow down since she never ran the running trails at school, so it was no surprise to anyone who was watching that she tripped when taking the turn, and fell over

"OUCH!!" She hissed as she curled up on the ground in a fetal position. She rolled up her left pant leg and tried to look at it, and she could see it was already red. When she tried to touch it she hissed again, "Shit...."

Jacks thoughts were interrupted by a loud "Ouch" From the girl that was running. A concerned look crossed the young mans features as he got up "That looks like it really hurt. Did you twist it?" Asked Jack as he approached her. Upon closer inspection he actually noticed how pretty she was, with those green eyes and brown hair. Quite the combo

Blair whimpered, resting her chin on the knee of her good leg, thinking about how she was going to get out of this situation. She jumped a little as her train of thought was derailed when a cute stranger came up to her. She had a hard time looking him in the eye from the ground, but also in general because she had a difficult time looking attractive people in the eye, "Uhm.. yeah, I think I did... I don't know, I've never twisted my ankle before...."

"I see" Said Jack with a kind smile, as he sat down opposite from her. "Can i feel your foot? I might be able to tell if we are dealing with something really bad or not" Said Jack, as he pulled out some herbs from his little belly pouch, and started rubbing them with his hands

Blair looked him up and down a moment, trying to see if he would try anything weird. Injured or not, she could kick some ass if she needed to; judging by his kind smile and atmosphere, he seemed genuinely kind enough to not do anything like that. So she nodded her head slowly, "Yeah, sure you can."

Jack scooted closer to her, so that her foot was resting on his lap. His hands were covered in herbs that he rubbed together earlier "This is some pain nulifying stuff. Not super potent, but you won't be screaming" Said jack, as he as gently as he could felt his way around her ankle

Blair tensed, he could easily just wrench her leg and make it even harder for her, but she was thankful he knew about herbs and things to help numb the pain. Of course, it was still sore, but not as awful as it was a second ago, "Thank you." Whatever he was doing and feeling for, it was obvious she twisted her ankle and probably wouldn't be able to put a lot of weight on it

"Nothing is broken luckily. Though you messed it up real good at that swing. I can recommend stopping any sort of sport, and start drinking milk and tea. A massage could also help your ankle, after it has rested of course" Said Jack and wrote what he just said on paper, kind of like a doctors note. He handed her the paper "Here" Said Jack, still having that kind and genuine smile

Blair sighed and looked at the piece of paper, really thinking hard about what she was going to do now. She didn't know what to do for any of this, hell, she didn't know how she was going to get off the ground. She thought about calling her roommate to pick her up, but she knew Sarah was in class right now, and her friend Justin was off campus with his parents right now. She wasn't close enough to anyone else to call and ask them for any favors. She had to do it.

She was quiet for another moment and finally asked, unable to meet his eyes, "All my friends are busy for the next hour, and I have no way back to my dorm. You're already done more than enough, but could I stay with you until one of them are free?

Jack looked at her for a feew seconds. He held that neutral expression as he thought about his schedule. If he just worked hard enough tomorrow, then he could care for her. Plus, it would severely damage his pride to leave someone like that.

His neutral look finally broke into his kind smile "Sure. Hold onto me, i will carry ya back to your room and be your doctor for the day" Said Jack.

Blair released a sigh of relief, "Thank you." of course she was incredibly nervous to bring a strange boy back to her room, she didn't really have any other choice. She could call the nurse's office to send someone over, but who knows how long she'd be waiting for?

Carefully she put her hand on his shoulder and put all her weight on her good leg, pushing herself to her feet, "Oh, I didn't really catch your name. I'm Blair."

Jack swooped her off her feet "The name is Jack." He said. "Hmm, so you use natural shampoo. Is that mint leaves by any chance?" Asked Jack as he walked with her in his hands. Newly wed style

"It's nice to meet you, though under strange circumstances," Blair had her arms wrapped around his neck and she tried not to blush, but failed when her cheeks became hot and turned a light shade of pink, "Uhm... raspberry and mint actually. Very observant of you."

"Why thank you! Herbs are a hobby of mine. So uhm, where exactly is your room? Or would you prefer my room? I have leftover cake"

"Oh God you're right!" she squeaked and realized she was so flustered she forgot to tell him the building she was in, "My dorm's in building FSD, room 529"

"Aight. I think i know where that is" Said Jack and walked to the right towards where he believed he saw FSD. His gardedning has given him quite a goid amount of nuscle, so lucikly he didn't have much trouble carrying her "Sorry if this sounds rude, but you don't strike me as the athletic type. What nade you suddenly want to run?"

Blair wasn't pudgy by any means, but Jack's assumption was right when he assumed she wasn't the athletic type. She chuckled softly, "It's not rude, you're right, I'm not athletic. I was on my way out the door to the gym when I realize how beautiful today was. I couldn't let it go to waste."

"Ah, quite the admirable choice. Too bad that it didn't work for you" Said Jack with a sad smile. "You didn't even braid your hair though. Or even put it in a pony tail. Doesn't it get annoying if you run with lose hair?"

"Things like that happen, I should have watched where I was going," Blair instinctively ran a hand through her hair as it was mentioned, "It gets hot, but I wanted to get hotter and sweat off a pound or two."

"I see. I don't think that you should focus on losing weight though, because look great to me" Said Jack, with a gesture to her figure. It was his favorite type. Not toned, but thin. Not super thin either, she had some meat on her bones, which is something he really likes

Blair hid her face in her arm, hiding the fact she was bright red now. She didn't get complimented often, virtually never, so she didn't know how to handle it. She swallowed a lump in her throat, "You're too kind,"

She was thankful when she could see her building up ahead and she pointed it out, "Over there, the one that looks gray and has all the windows."

Jack merely smiled to her comment about him being kind. He nodded when she told him where to go, and walked towards the said building. "Do you know how to massage your ankle correctly?"

Blair tried to imagine what would be different about massaging a sprained ankle than a simple massage, "Is there a special way to do it...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back