• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Peaceful Entertainers of Floistein [Characters]

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
Basic Info

Name:
Nicknames:
Horoscope: (Optional)
(If made up/vague) Species Explanation:
Sexuality:
Crush: (Optional)
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:

Personal Info

Personality: (One five-sentence paragraph or more will suffice. Try to balance out flaws and virtues.)
MBTI: (Optional)
Hobbies:
Talents:
Backstory:

Professional/Magical Info

Entertainment Style: [What they do to entertain. Like sing, dance, act, play instruments, etc. Note that they can also be techies (backstage workers).]
(If singer) Voice Sample:
(If musician) Instrument:
Powers:
Weapons: (if any)

Extra Info

Theme Song: (Optional)
Relationships/Thoughts on other Characters: (Optional)
Trivia: (Optional)

Last edited:
WIP

Basic Info

Name: Blake Metcalf
Nicknames: Flare (pretty much everyone calls him this), Fireboy, Fabulous Hair Man, Torchy
Date of Birth: January 28
Horoscope: Aquarius
Species: Fire Elemental
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: TBA
Appearance:
(Human Form)
image.jpeg
(True/Pissed Form)
grillby__undertale____speedpaint__by_keijeibam-d9h9xcf.png

(Roaring Flame Form)
250px-Fire_elemental_1.jpg

(I Have No Remaining Energy FUCK Form)
calcifer_by_blackdiamond13-d8na3df.png

Height: (Human/True) 5'6" (Roaring Flame) 8'0" (Tiny) 6 inch diameter
Weight:

Personal Info

Personality: How does one describe Flare without making him sound snobbish? The answer is, you don't really, seeing as he has a naturally snobby aura. It's nothing personal; he just....seems rather snobby to most people. However, the correct word to use in this case is prideful. Flare is a young man with high self-esteem, a classy young gentleman who has gotten used to living in what's basically a palace. He's normally very polite and calm, often trying to demolish the stereotype that being a fire elemental automatically makes one...well...fiery. However, he sometimes slips up, turning into a very angry beast willing to injure. But all in all he's a decent guy; hell, he's a very passionate man, one who greatly approves of using art to help his people get the full rights they deserve.

One must note that Flare is a hopeless romantic; he (sometimes literally) melts whenever he finds himself attracted to someone, and he would do anything for him. Being a very classy man, he tends to try to court girls Shakespeare-style, monologue and all. Despite his efforts often failing, Flare is incredibly stubborn, not usually the type to surrender to others, which has its upsides and downsides. For one thing, his temper, when it goes out of control, often leads to bad things, and he hasn't quite gotten the knack of his powers yet.

Another problem that Flare has is him and trust. When Flare trusts someone, it is unwavering trust. Like, never-can-be-broken trust. He believes in others too much, and due to his optimism, can sometimes place too many expectations on what they are actually capable of. In other words, he's pushy. He isn't quite aware of this flaw, turning a blind eye to it entirely.....which doesn't help much. However, he is a wise person to go to (unless he's pissed), being well-educated in most topics and a very enthusiastic helper.

MBTI: ENFJ
- Tea
- Classiness
- High-End Parts of Town
- The Arts
Dislikes:
- Rain
- Incompetence
- Water
- Being Lied To
- Humans
Hobbies:
- Cooking
Talents:
- Baking
- Cooking
- Set Design
Backstory:

The Fire Elementals, a very esteemed and worshipped species, was a very special case in being dumped somewhere; they were sent to a temple in the village of Oakshear and told to settle down there. Flare is the son of the king's third cousin twice removed, and he was born into the temple, surrounded by water to guarantee that none would get out. Life was pretty boring for him, and he was put in charge of managing the temple, along with his three little brothers. Flare quickly learned how to fix things and basically became the temple's local duct tape in case they needed anything. But he just wasn't satisfied. Being holed up in the building was dull and lifeless, and Flare never got a break from his job. He just wanted to enjoy life for once.

Which is when the Entertainers of Floistein came into his life. Flare was introduced quickly with their wagon crashing through the wall, and them announcing that they were hiring. While it was a "what the fuck" moment, Flare was the first to volunteer. Thus began his life as the special effects artist, a techie, and an actor.

Entertainment Style: Flare does both backstage and onstage work, doing special effects for shows and performing in them....often as props, such as torches, fireplaces, campfires....basically anything fire, Flare will do it. He is a skilled actor.
Voice: Flare has a very sophisticated British accent.
Instrument: N/A
Powers:
Fire Magic - Self-explanatory. Since Flare is a fire elemental, it's only natural that he uses fire magic; hell, his hair is literally a flame. He has a lot of control over his powers during performances and after weeks of rehearsing, but he doesn't have much control over how he uses it.
Shapeshifting - Flare has 4 forms; his normal form, his human form, his Roaring Flame form, and his I Have No Remaining Energy FUCK form. In the Roaring Flame form, he can fly. Powers are limited in human form.
latest

Extra Info

Theme Song:

Relationships/Thoughts on other Characters:
Lily - Flare is Lily's fellow technician and her more outspoken counterpart. He looks up to her, though, and wishes to help her overcome her stage fright.
Chigger - Flare views Chigger as a bit obnoxious, but she hasn't made him go entirely bonkers yet.
Roxanne - Another parental figure to Flare, he definitely looks up to her, to the point of him usually chatting with her about his problems, rather than the other way around. He trusts her completely.
Zen - Flare isn't really sure what to think of her, just that she's an interesting person. He has taken note of her identity crisis and has made it a goal to help her.
Aleka - Aleka is the first person Flare was introduced to in the caravan, albeit in an odd way *cough* crashingawagonintothetemplewall *cough cough*; however, he likes her style and gets along well with her. He has noticed she's a bit nicer to him and calls him Flare-chan.

Last edited:
Name: Lily Greene

Species: Nymph (Nature spirit, basically)

Sexuality: Lesbian

upload_2017-4-16_21-55-43.png

Height: 5 foot even

Weight: 100 lbs

Personality: Lily is as shy as they come. The one time she tried to do a performance on-stage (singing), she had a massive case of stage fright, fainted, and said "never again". That said, she is also extremely compassionate, never hesitating to help an animal or person in need. In fact, that was one of the main reasons she was hired on to take care of the draft animals. The best way to get her to open up is to get her talking about magic; she loves to buy new tomes and spellbooks in every city and village they visit, even if she's not the most talented mage around

Dislikes: darkness, cities

Hobbies: Singing (in private), potionmaking

Talents: She's a very good organizer

Backstory: Like all nymphs, Lily spontaneously formed near a place of great natural beauty; in her case, a pond full of lilies by a waterfall. She spent her early years wandering, looking for her calling. At one point, discrimination forced her into the woods, away from people. When the troupe passed through her woods, they reached out to her, and she saw her chance to help change people's minds about nonhumans.

Entertainment Style: Lily works backstage, taking care of the horses that pull the carts, as well as any magical items the troupe may need for their acts.

Powers: Lily can speak to animals and plants, and make plants grow. She wants to learn the art of divination so she can set up a fortune-telling tent, but it's slow going at best.

I´ll quickly announce here that I will be gone for a week. I will try making my character before the end of the day, but if I can´t, then I´ll only work on it when I get back

WIP

Name: Chigger Swatfly

Nicknames: Chig, Chiggs, Chiggy, The Chigster, Trouble, The Pestilent Pooch, Little Ms T.M.I., Mistress of Migraines, The Mighty Mouth, Chig the Uncorkable, She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Encouraged, and a long string of others which I lack the stamina (and nerve) to type.

Species: Sirus (aka: Dogfolk)

Species Explanation (WIP) Well, presumably they ain't called "Dogfolk" for no reason. The Sirus are a race of caninoids that hail almost exclusively from the land of Coventinia. Their ancestors were the pet dogs that arrived with Coventinias original human settlers, but something about the magic of that land changed them over generations, granting them bipedality and the gift of speech.

There are a many different "breeds" of Dogfolk- though not as many as their four legged counterparts- that come in different builds and sizes, but on average, they're about 5ft tall. They also have digitigrade legs, and are capable of dropping down on all fours to run.

Appearance: Chigger is a Mutt, through and through. She's as small and skinny as a chimney sweep and twice as black, with the light, feathery fur of a Border Collie, the mismatched blue and brown eyes of a Husky, and a narrow face like a wolf.

Like all Dogfolk females, Chigger lacks the- uh- topside features of a human woman, so between that, her husky voice, and her ratty Huck Fin gettup, she could easily be mistaken for a boy. She's also got this beat-up straw hat that she likes to wear with various ribbons, feathers and trinkets worked into its weave like a magpies nest.

Height: a little less than 4ft

Weight: Quite Light. You could pick her up and throw her. Just never far enough.

Personality: Hoooooo boy.

Ok, so Chigger is trouble. To put it politely. She's one of those dogs that's FAR too smart for their own good, especially since she seems to have no sense of danger or subtlety. And of course, we get back to the point of her being a DOG, meaning naïve, loud, hyper, rude, gross, and while we're at it, WHAT'S THIS "PERSONAL SPACE" THING PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT? (Also: SQUIRREL!). But thanks to opportunistic instinct and the smile of Lady Luck, Chigger walks fearlessly though a world that wants to squish her with a spring in her step and sunshine in her smile, never really registering the lynch mobs she dodges or the havoc she leaves in her wake.

That, or she's just a gleeful agent of insanity. Probably both.

Likes: thrills, trinkets, food, psychedelics, natural perfumes (aka: dead things), music, culture, and the sound of her own voice.

Dislikes: Party poopers, restraint, and baths.

Hobbies: hording trinkets, arranging music, writing, and general mental terrorism

Talents: Chigger is a Jack-of-all-trades, but her signature skill set lies within the realm of Slight-of-Hand. She's a master escape artist, thanks to her skinny physique, her cunning, and a knack for mechanical sabotage ( like lock picking)

Chiggers other talent is musical performance. While her singing isn't exactly top-notch, she knows a LOT of tunes, and more importantly, she knows how to keep her audience engaged enough to overlook a bad note of two. Musicianship in a nutshell.

Backstory: Thing you have to undersand about the Sirus as a race: they walk like men, and they talk like men, but for nearly an eon, their role in life didn't change. They were still mans loyal slaves. Now, I'm not going to bore you sith the detailed history leading up to their recent casting off of the leash, but in the end, the combined effect of their doggie nature and centuries of coddling was that the Sirus were ill equipped to handle the abuse of the free world. See, when your a dog, you either trust with your whole heart or not at all, and if you lean to the left there, people like your paying employer or those "nice gentlemen at the docks" will eat to alive. So naturally, the new Sirus nation adopted a nationally "Don't-talk-to-strangers" policy. Sirusan leader strongly- systematically even- discouraged interaction with other races and put extra emphasis behind allready existing anti-travel sentiments (which I will explain later). For the most part it worked like a charm.

Obviously, not with Chigger.

There's not a ton to say about Who, What, and Why with Chigger. She's just this spoiled, screwball pup from a farming community in Coventinia who got tired of the monotony, wanted to see what was over the rainbow, ran away from home and worked for her passage across the ocean. And by "across", I mean, "got half way before they finally chained her to a cannon ball and threw her off the boat." (Hell if she remembers how she got out of that alive, but that doesn't stop her from weaving a fantastical story about it.)

Anyway, for 3, maybe 4 years since leaving home, Chigger has been roving around, Living by her wits, stowing rides to here and there on passing carts and boats, and working the crowds for coin as she tastes this forbidden worlds fruits and tells tales of her adventures to every assailable ear. I mean, every available ear. But off course, in the end, she's a dog. And a dog needs a pack. So it was only a matter of time before she found a crowd of like minded vagabonds to latch onto them like a tick.

Powers: Aside from her slight-of-hand variety (+ a buttload of inexplicable luck), Chigger has no magic at her fingers. But She like most of her kind, she is capable of sensing its use.

In Chiggers case:

• She can see clean through illusion magic.

• She can smell a shapeshifters true form ( especially with animal like creatures)

• She can almost see invisible creatures. Just movement out of the corner of her eye and it's gone

•Her skin tingles in the presence of strong natural magic

•Her fur involuntarily stands on end in the presence of spectral entity's. Especially evil ones.

• She can detect storms before they happen.

•She can tell which way is north with her eyes closed.

Entertainment Style: Before hooking up with the caravan, Chigger was a traveling beggar/bard, and if there's one thing you learn from singing on the street, it's that its that playing the crowd is more impotaint than playing the music. Chigger uses exaggerated body language and tonal control to keep her audience engaged, and on the street at least, she sticks to exciting songs, or songs that have patterns or- better yet- allow the audience to participate. Sometimes she'll pick people out of the crowd to play a role in the performance or, like, hand some of her percussion instruments to the children to "help her out". If your a parent, walking down the square with your kid, and suddenly some street performer makes your ankle biter feel special, you ain't going nowhere.

Chiggers size and Slight of Hand might make her a decent stunt-woman or magician, whatever that's worth in a world with actual magic. (TBC)

Voice Sample:

Instrument: A tiny, Irish Tenor(?) banjo, and the penny whistle. She's also got a bunch of simple percussion instruments handy, like the deer ribs and spoons.

Weapons: A blacksmith knife and a slingshot. Oh and teeth.

Theme Song:

Thoughts on other Characters:

•Blake: "Aw-hawww man! This guy's fun to mess with! Blake is, like, all dapper-dan and straight-laced usually, but if ya piss him off or freak him out the right way, his hair- LITERALLY- lights on fire! It's hilarious! And awesome! Oooh! I got it: It's Ha-some!"

"Course, then ya gotta run like hell. But hey. Totally worth it."

"Yeah, so I'm pretty sure Shake 'n Blake thinks I'm just this evil little imp that eats his sanity for supper. Well, he ain't wrong. But thing is, I generally don't pick on people if I don't like them. Blake's a good guy. All noble-like and honest and loyal to his pack. Heck, he'd be honorary Sirius if he'd just pull that stick out of his butt. (Or that... fire poker out of his...coals? Eh, Ok. I tried). So the way I see it, it's my not-so-solemn duty to break 'im in"

"And, yknow, score as many evil giggles as possible. (Mmmmmmm. Delicious sanity)."

•Lily: "Welllll, Lil ain't exactly what I'd call a bundle of fun ('cept to embarrass. Heh-eh). But she's nice 'n all, and she can, like, talk to animals, which is kinda cool."

"... Woah... Hey, Woah! I take that back! That's REALY cool! Explains the hell out of that flawless Siriusan Dialect she switches to! I thought she was just teasing me! But then of course she's got these weeeiiiird ideas about how animals work. Like, get this: She thinks that cats DON'T like to be chased. 'Zat crazy or what!?"

•Roxanne: "She's a bunny... fox... person... A bunfox...? Foxbun...? Foxxxxit...? Rox- OHHHH NOW I get it!"

"Ok, so Roxy is like this Rabbit/Fox/Human hybrid thing. Won't talk about her parents any, so I gotta assume there was a weird-@$$ ménage à trois involved. But hey! She's cool! Like WAY cool! She's like magic as heck and can conjure up a flying cloud of stars that you can RIDE on (EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Happy dance!). And she can cook, too! And it's really good! And she can SING! And am I fan-girling here?! Cuz I really can't tell! We gotta hang out, girl!"

•Zen: "Y'know, there ought to be a word for what she does. I think we'll call it "identity theft""

"Look, not to be a jerk, but there's just something existentially wrong about a person who isn't really a person but can pretend to be ANY person. So on principle: No. I don't like her. Him. It. Whatever. But tell you what, if I ever need a mirror to pick my zits, I'll call. Tuesdays sound good?"

Trivia:

• The most Sirius folk songs were borrowed from the humans and adapted for more "doggy" tastes. Consequently, half of Chiggers recommended favorites were unanimously deemed too horribly crass to be performed and were banned from the stage for eternity, but she gets her revenge by singing them for the crew at top volume.

Last edited:
Zen

Date of Birth
February 19th

Species
Doppelganger

Sexuality
Pansexual

- Food (who doesn't?)
- Watching exciting things.
- Music
- Rain
- The dark
- Costume parties

Dislikes
- Humans
- Herself (wooo)

Entertainment Style
Stage hand and a dancer, is extremely talented at acting...

Thoughts on Others
- Blake: "His hair is nice."
- Lily: "She looks pretty..."
- Chigger: "She's okay... I guess... Watching her is fun, but I don't like when she gets very close to me. She can be a bit annoying, too..."
- Roxanne: "Her tongue is nice.

Get your mind out of the gutter."
- Aleka: "She's tall... but I don't like her very much."
- Kerry: "..." If she can relate to anyone in this group, it's him.
- Annalise: "I like her Lazerkitty Mode. But she's annoying."

Appearance
True Appearance
large.gif

Eye Colour

Blue-green

Hair Colour
Black

Height
5' 5"

Weight
120 lbs

Body Type
Slim

Tattoos
None

Piercings
None

Supernatural Traits
Doppelgangers aren't really doppelgangers... they're really just shapeshifters. As a doppelganger, Zen can change into an almost-exact clone of someone else. The only ability that is hers is shadow manipulation, which isn't exactly God-level (for reference, look at Zed from League of Legends :D). With enough time and physical contact with someone, she can gain their powers. The more intimate the contact, the quicker it will take... so gaining powers by touching the shoulder of a fire bender will take longer then gaining powers by kissing a fire bender. Another thing that seems to run through doppelgangers is the ability to hold an act extremely well.

In truth, a doppelganger is just a being of shadows, made from a collection of other people's desires to be someone else with the primary goal of collecting the essence of other people's desires to be someone else and absorbing depression that goes around in the air so that nothing builds up and festers (I mean, if they don't, they die so...)

As of now, alongside her shadow and shape-shifting powers, Zen has no powers. (subject to change)

Personality
Zen doesn't have much of her own personality. She's generally kind... quiet... doesn't like humans... That's sort of it. Zen doesn't dislike social interaction, though she prefers to be alone. She isn't really one to talk, but she'll do it if necessary. She dissembles her emotions all the time... She sort of just exists- that's how she's been for years.

She's pretty unhappy with life, though. She hates herself, has really low self esteem, doesn't have any trust for anyone anymore, and she's going through a never ending identity crisis (I WONDER FUCKING WHY). As a doppelganger, Zen's a natural at cheering up depressed and unhappy people and she knows how to deal with negative emotions (that aren't her own) very well.

Biography
Zen is rather young for a doppelganger, having been born only 99 years ago. Her kind, already very few in number, were mass murdered and chased away. People didn't like "evil spirits". Now a doppelganger is rarely born- after all not only do you need a mommy doppelganger and a daddy doppelganger who love each other very much, but you also need many people's desires to be someone else. This creates problems. Creating a baby means doing it, and also going out to other places (most likely overrun by humans) to collect the "spirit essence" of desires. Sucks, right?

Well, Zen's parents were either stupid beyond belief, or extremely dedicated and brave. See, they really
really wanted a baby. So they pulled some really sneaky action movie worth shit to collect essence. Could they have just collected the essence building up within the village? Probably, but that would be selfishly taking away the life substance from other doppelgangers. In the end, Zen's mom was pregnant! A healthy little baby doppelganger named Astrea was born ninety nine years ago, and like all little doppelgangers, she learned quickly how to use the shadows that made up her being and how to solidify herself and transform. The girl grew up happy and sheltered, often copying the appearance of her (much older) friends. When Astrea turned 19, she wanted to escape from her life here, and experience life elsewhere.

The doppelganger sorta traveled the world, disguised as a human. She danced at random places for money. Astrea settled in a small human village, which she thought as peaceful. She managed to live there for a while unnoticed... until a girl her age found her out. It was an accident- Astrea had turned back into her true form to see her reflection in a lake, and the girl happened to be there. The girl didn't report her or anything, though. Instead the two became extremely close friends. A few year later, though, the girl gave Astrea's true identity away, and she found herself running for her life.

Astrea decided to travel and never stop for long, swearing she would never ever trust a human. But then she found another village, and made a new friend named Zen. Now Zen was wise. Very wise... and she was at peace, having experienced true tranquility and balance and all that good stuff. The two were very good friends for a long time. But in that amount of time, Zen grew older and sicker. Eventually, as they took a walk (which Astrea was repeatedly saying was a horrible idea), Zen had died. The whole village blamed her. Why? For a few years, they'd suspected that Astrea was a doppelganger. She hardly aged in the course of many years, and she seemed to be attracted to depressed people (other than Zen). Had Astrea not transformed back into her true form and fled, she would've been killed.

Eventually our doppelganger gave up. She took Zen's appearance and went to return home, but she was greeted with ruins of her village. It turned out that the humans had found her village, and had killed half of its already tiny population. Astrea was about to actually give up and commit suicide... when the gypsy band came around. The gypy band offered food, shelter, and most importantly safety and a friendly community. Astrea decided, fuck it. She joined and changed her name to Zen, hoping maybe through having her appearance and her name, she could be reminded of her close friend's peace and perhaps find a way to experience the same peace.

Bio Code By: Honeybees Honeybees

Last edited:
WIP

Basic Info

Name: Blake Metcalf
Nicknames: Flare (pretty much everyone calls him this), Fireboy, Fabulous Hair Man, Torchy
Date of Birth: January 28
Horoscope: Aquarius
Species: Fire Elemental
Crush: TBA
Appearance:
(Human Form)
View attachment 300951
(True/Pissed Form)
grillby__undertale____speedpaint__by_keijeibam-d9h9xcf.png

(Roaring Flame Form)
250px-Fire_elemental_1.jpg

(I Have No Remaining Energy FUCK Form)
calcifer_by_blackdiamond13-d8na3df.png

Height: (Human/True) 5'6" (Roaring Flame) 8'0" (Tiny) 6 inch diameter
Weight:

Personal Info

Personality: How does one describe Flare without making him sound snobbish? The answer is, you don't really, seeing as he has a naturally snobby aura. It's nothing personal; he just....seems rather snobby to most people. However, the correct word to use in this case is prideful. Flare is a young man with high self-esteem, a classy young gentleman who has gotten used to living in what's basically a palace. He's normally very polite and calm, often trying to demolish the stereotype that being a fire elemental automatically makes one...well...fiery. However, he sometimes slips up, turning into a very angry beast willing to injure. But all in all he's a decent guy; hell, he's a very passionate man, one who greatly approves of using art to help his people get the full rights they deserve.

One must note that Flare is a hopeless romantic; he (sometimes literally) melts whenever he finds himself attracted to someone, and he would do anything for him. Being a very classy man, he tends to try to court girls Shakespeare-style, monologue and all. Despite his efforts often failing, Flare is incredibly stubborn, not usually the type to surrender to others, which has its upsides and downsides. For one thing, his temper, when it goes out of control, often leads to bad things, and he hasn't quite gotten the knack of his powers yet.

Another problem that Flare has is him and trust. When Flare trusts someone, it is unwavering trust. Like, never-can-be-broken trust. He believes in others too much, and due to his optimism, can sometimes place too many expectations on what they are actually capable of. In other words, he's pushy. He isn't quite aware of this flaw, turning a blind eye to it entirely.....which doesn't help much. However, he is a wise person to go to (unless he's pissed), being well-educated in most topics and a very enthusiastic helper.

MBTI: ENFJ
- Tea
- Classiness
- High-End Parts of Town
- The Arts
Dislikes:
- Rain
- Incompetence
- Water
- Being Lied To
- Humans
Hobbies:
- Cooking
Talents:
- Baking
- Cooking
- Set Design
Backstory:

The Fire Elementals, a very esteemed and worshipped species, was a very special case in being dumped somewhere; they were sent to a temple in the village of Oakshear and told to settle down there. Flare is the son of the king's third cousin twice removed, and he was born into the temple, surrounded by water to guarantee that none would get out. Life was pretty boring for him, and he was put in charge of managing the temple, along with his three little brothers. Flare quickly learned how to fix things and basically became the temple's local duct tape in case they needed anything. But he just wasn't satisfied. Being holed up in the building was dull and lifeless, and Flare never got a break from his job. He just wanted to enjoy life for once.

Which is when the Entertainers of Floistein came into his life. Flare was introduced quickly with their wagon crashing through the wall, and them announcing that they were hiring. While it was a "what the fuck" moment, Flare was the first to volunteer. Thus began his life as the special effects artist, a techie, and an actor.

Entertainment Style: Flare does both backstage and onstage work, doing special effects for shows and performing in them....often as props, such as torches, fireplaces, campfires....basically anything fire, Flare will do it. He is a skilled actor.
Voice: Flare has a very sophisticated British accent.
Instrument: N/A
Powers:
Fire Magic - Self-explanatory. Since Flare is a fire elemental, it's only natural that he uses fire magic; hell, his hair is literally a flame. He has a lot of control over his powers during performances and after weeks of rehearsing, but he doesn't have much control over how he uses it.
Shapeshifting - Flare has 4 forms; his normal form, his human form, his Roaring Flame form, and his I Have No Remaining Energy FUCK form. In the Roaring Flame form, he can fly. Powers are limited in human form.
latest

Extra Info

Theme Song:

Lily - Flare is Lily's fellow technician and her more outspoken counterpart. He looks up to her, though, and wishes to help her overcome her stage fright.
Chigger - Flare views Chigger as a bit obnoxious, but she hasn't made him go entirely bonkers yet.
Roxanne - Another parental figure to Flare, he definitely looks up to her, to the point of him usually chatting with her about his problems, rather than the other way around. He trusts her completely.

Aleka: man flare seems pretty HOT *snap noise*

WIP
Name: Aleka Zam
Nicknames: Aleka (mmmmduh)
Date of Birth:
Horoscope: (Optional)
Species: Immortal Human
(If made up/vague) Species Explanation: It is a human that is immortal o-o
Crush: Flare-chan notice me
Appearance:
20170422_193933.png
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 140 lbs

Personal Info

Personality: Very classy, as she had spent most her life working her way up to become an aristocratic figure. She is very polite and well-mannered, however some mistake her as being stuck-up and (insert word here later). She works hard to keep her cool, however if she snaps she can be very violent and aggressive. When she is only slightly angered she may retort with sarcastic insults in a very quiet voice. She doesn't have a lot of compassion for most people (with minor exceptions....flare-chan) And has no problem murdering people if they are problematic. She can be very polite, however, and formal to most. Aleka has high confidence and self esteem, yet explosive anger at times.
Likes: wINE, cleanliness, anything of expensive taste, tailored clothing, kind folk, maaggiiicc, andflare
Dislikes: filth, bad-mannered folk, impoliteness, anything cheaply made
Hobbies: Magic? And drinking yup
Talents: Magiiicc?
Backstory: Born in Oakshear and raised in an abusibe household (father literally killed the mother) She ran away from home and began performing cheap magic tricks for money, like, quarter-behind-the-ear-sort. As she got more money her tricks got better as she was able to invest more research into the subject. Eventually she became well known and performed usual shows, traveling place to place in her wagon. She held a steady life as a stage magician, and then one day she crashed her wagon into the temple wall.

Entertainment Style: Magic tricks, slight of hand, even carries around smoke bombs to occaisionally disappear in a cloud of smoke (usually from cops)
Powers: Doesn't have any natural born powers, however she has researched old chanting spells for telekinesis, mind reading, and strength enhancement.
Weapons: Her bare fists (and magic)

Extra Info

Theme Song: Delta Rae "I will never die"
Relationships/Thoughts on other Characters: Flare is hot.

Last edited:
-WIP-

Basic Info

Name: Kerry Ishem
Nicknames: K, Irish boy
Date of Birth: March 17th
Horoscope: Pisces
Species: Shape shifter
(If made up/vague) Species Explanation:
Sexuality: Pan
Crush: None currently, but he tends to fall in love quickly so that could change
Appearance:
BEv9q4k.jpg

Height: 6'5
Weight: 145

Personal Info
Personality: Kerry is a gentle soul, he has a very large tolerance for others and their anger or frustration. He often forgets that he's not everyone's human punching bag often leading himself to get into very toxic relationships (platonic or romantic). Kerry is very optimistic and can seem to look on the brighter side of things even in the most horrible of time. A lot of people would classify him as "the mom friend" because he's always looking out for and putting others before himself.
Likes: Music, Dancing, helping others, puns and cheesy jokes
Dislikes: Being used, people who hurt the ones he cares for, humid weather, tomatoes
Hobbies: baking when he has the time (especially loves to make Apple cake), practicing his fiddle
Talents: playing the fiddle, dance skills
Backstory: Kerry grew up in a big family (as most Irish people do) with 6 sisters and 3 brothers. He grew up in the middle with 3 of his sister's being older and only one older brother. His family where all shape shifters, and they had a traveling act that went around the country. They where preforming in a small down outside Dublin when a group of angry drunkards came and started to attack the family. In this fight his father was badly injured, his mother as well as two of his sisters (one younger,one older) and his youngest brother where killed. The rest where injured enough so that they couldn't work for a while so Kerry (who had escaped with only a couple scars and bruises) headed out to find a way to provide for his family. He would play the fiddle on the streets for money, until he was recruited to join The Peaceful Entertainers of Floistein.

Entertainment Style: Plays fiddle and dances
Voice Sample: N/A
Instrument: Fiddle
Powers: his ability to shape shift
Weapons: none

Extra Info
Theme Song: N/A
Flare: Flare reminds Kerry of his younger brother and treats him as such, sometimes being slightly overprotective when in certain situations
Lily: Thinks Lily is very sweet but a bit too shy for him to hang around normally. Growing up in a big family means your used to noise after all
Chiggar: Is a mix between a little sister and a family pet, he treats her like a human of course but can't help getting the urge to scratch behind her ears or throw her a ball or two
Roxxy: Out of the whole group Kerry probably feels most connected to Roxxy, as though she looks nothing like her she acts a lot like his oldest sister who was killed when the drunkards attacked his family. Though he knows it's not healthy to compare the two, he can't help but see the similarities and even slipps up sometimes calling her Alice
Zen: Finds similar ground with her they both are shape shifters, though her brand is a bit less accepted in society
Aleka: kinda stays away from her because while she's polite, she's also rather standoffish and he's used to more outspoken and borderline rude people
Annalise: Thinks she's an overall fun person to be around and likes to have her querky and bright personality around since it never fails to bring a smile to his face
Trivia: sends a paycheck to his family every two months so they don't have to work

Last edited:

Basic Info

Name: Annalise Strauss

Nicknames: Anna, Annie, Lis

Date of Birth: December 14th

Species: TRANSFORMER Magepire

Species Explanation: A vampire with magic, yo.

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Crush: None

Appearance:
blackmagicgirl-lina1_7309.jpg
8bc2c1e3744dca4a8be45de90e809560.jpg
large.gif
Normal + Stealth + Useless:
Height: 5’0
Weight: 98 lbs
1184cd7d5a54322551779029de52d98248ca31a7_hq.jpg
Star Wizard Mode:
Height: 5’6
Weight: 128 lbs
1211414-bigthumbnail.jpg
Explosive Mode:
Height: 5’3
Weight: 112 lbs
large.jpg
LASERKITTY Mode:
Height: 5’3
Weight: 112 lbs
gMMYj.jpg
Nurse Mode:
Height: 5’5
Weight: 122 lbs
StPb1pL.png
GTFO Mode:
Height: 5’5
Weight: 122 lbs

Personal Info

Personality: Amongst all her various personalities Annalise is entirely random. Much like when she uses the main branch of her magic you will never know what you’ll get. Though above all she’s incredibly hyperactive, quirky, and very much of a troll. If there’s something she can do to annoy a person she’s more than likely to do it. That said she’s extremely loyal and when you need her will do whatever it takes to help you.
Pie

Magic

Music

Dancing

Performing

Trolling EVERYONE
Dislikes:

Too much rain

Being Ignored(GOOD LUCK WITH THAT)

Reading

Running out of cake
Hobbies:

Trolling Flare

Practicing her magic act

Coming up with new ways to annoy the fuck out of everyone
Talents:

Annalise is incredibly skilled in the art of both stealth and being a distraction. Depending on the situation and what exactly she rolls with her magic she could even possibly do both!
Backstory: Annalise is a fairly average individual…if you call fairly average doing possibly everything in existence to get into trouble from the time she could walk, that is. Average is really not a good word to describe her, ever since she was little she was far from average…honestly far from any kind of normal spectrum for that matter. She continuously got into trouble, both with her parents and the villagers of the village she grew up in. She doesn’t like to talk about it all to much but she was the reason her parents were killed by hunters.

Let’s just say she got a little TOO over zealous, ended up biting someone, and well…lots of fire and swords came into play. Luckily she was able to survive, though her parents did not. She had little time to mourn the loss of them as she was constantly on the run for several years. She was thus alone for a couple hundred years, surviving by herself was hard but the orange haired girl managed to do so. Thankfully along the way she discovered her magic and it’s various forms so she wasn’t entirely in the dark.

Eventually she managed to escape being hunted and settled down with the Floisten entertainment group. There she would take up work as a magical entertainer, using her forms as something of a variety act.

Entertainment Style: Annalise performs a variety act with her magical forms, sometimes dangerous…mostly for the viewer. Typically speaking she uses them and a mix of her magic to wow the crowds.
Powers:​

Annalise’s magic is entirely dependent on the ‘Mode’ that she roles when she transforms for the most part. In her normal form she has only the most basic of magics while each transformation has it’s own specialty and even in some cases it’s own on transformation trigger effect. All forms save for one have some form of magic, though it might not always be useful in some situations.

In her normal form Annalise is proficient in fire magic, and to a minor extent telekinesis. Really the Telekinesis has little to no combative use…though she put it’s to work both in her act and when trolling her troupe members. Needless to say…it gets a hell of a lot of use.

In Stealth Mode Annalise dons a disguise that to most looks absolutely retarded, at-least to her troupe. Unless she draws direct attention to herself, gets close to an enemy, or otherwise does something that would make your average person look over in question she’s most often ignored entirely. It is possible for her to go entirely undetected for a small window of time with the magic this form grants, allowing her to be virtually unseen, heard, or otherwise acknowledged. The only stipulation to this is she cannot attack anyone or anything or her disguise will fail entirely and she will be shunted out of this form. Essentially has no other use than for when times call for stealth.
You expected powers? HA! That's funny.
This Mode gives Annalise some form of Spacial Magic. Her attacks, while not entirely damaging, are incredibly versatile. She is able to very rapidly fire ‘Stars’ at her enemies, really they’re just star shaped specks of enemies with a rainbow light trail behind them. These stars do hurt, for the most part they sting, though the more that hits the more damaging they becoming. They can both burn a target severely as well as knock them on their ass. Her secondary ability in this is to create a gravity well anywhere of her choosing that will slowly suck anything nearby towards it. The more strength pumped into it, the more suction power. Has to actively be channeled to actually be of any use.

Annalise’s Explosive mode is BY FAR the most destructive one out of the entire bunch. Upon activation six small orbs will fly out in random directions. Upon making contact with anything it will cause an explosion, anything from a special effect to a medium sized explosion depending on the magic Annalise fuels into it. She is able to toss the orbs at the enemy from there on out with more accuracy than the random AOE attack when she transforms. She is also gifted a mace that causes small explosions whenever she hits anything with it. Smashy smashy!

More or less EXACTLY what the name implies. Annalise is granted…a fake cat that fires lasers out of it’s mouth. Creatively she uses the tail as iron sights when needed. Capable of rapid fire or charging shots for more damaging effects, also capable of stun shots if need be. Overheats if used too quickly in succession as marked by the cat’s eyes turning into x’s and it’s tongue hanging out. Given time, it’ll recharge.
Annalise dons a pink nurse outfit and is given a MASSIVE needle. This needle can, obviously, be doubled as a weapon though it’s primary use is to heal. Pressing on the plunger fires a stream of healing medication, anything caught in it will slowly recover their wounds. She is also gifted a medical bag with a few bandages and painkillers inside. Other than this has no real use.
Annalise dons a rather sexy swimsuit and pool floaty. Said floaty gifts Annalise the power to jump really high and far as well as faster than most people can. Other than bestowing this gift to her allies for a duration this form has no other magic, though it can be used to empower her physical attacks with the power of jumping.
Weapons:
By the power of telekinesis, I SUMMON FORKS! In other words; not a damned thing yo.
The art of Stealth.
Even worse than Normal Mode. If nothing could be multiplied by nothing, she would have it.
A staff with a orange gem at the end. Useful for the whacking of faces.
Annalise is granted a mace that causes small explosions to anything she hits. ..Also perforation because...mace.
5aa0e3ef594fc5bd1dafda61cfe0f9d4.gif

Need more be said? Annoyingly says 'NYA' with every shot.
Defer to power explanation.
Nothing.
Extra Info
Relationships/Thoughts on other Characters: EVERYONE IS AWESOME! HIGH FIVE!
Trivia: Annalise was based off of Claptrap from Borderlands~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back