• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the path to divinity | OOC

Other
Here

jupiter.

on the moon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
here is the OOC for The Path to Divinity, feel free to chat, plot, ask questions, etc. A general rule that if you have a question specifically for me to please @ me so I see it ^^

jupiter. jupiter.

Greetings. ^^

Will you be requesting realistic or non-realistic FCs for this RP?

Last edited:
Awesome! Once enough interest is stated in the check I'll work on getting the CS thread up and applications can start at that point, but feel more than free to ask about concepts or anything in the meanwhile!

So are we basing our character off of a deity that exists already in mythology or are we creating their whole being from scratch?

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles I think it's fine if you want to take inspiration from other deities however the idea is for these to be new concepts so a direct translation of an old deity into this roleplay wouldn't be allowed. Or rather than say it's not allowed, I'll say it is discouraged, because there is every chance someone translates an old deity into this roleplay and I love the concept lol, anything could happen

There will be! I’ll send invites out tomorrow since I’m off, I’ll also try to get the CS thread put up tomorrow as well

I have so many deity ideas ratting around in my little brain, I’m gonna have to sit down and narrow down which one I want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back