• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ec Jester

all fun and games..~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good evening. I'm Littlestar. Or you can call me any of the following nicknames: Kate, Cat, or Kitty. It doesn't matter. It's up to you.

So, you've clicked on my thread... I'm surprised. I'm always trying to put up a title of the RP to catch someone's (it could be you) attention. I'm looking for someone who is descriptive and friendly to RP with.

Now... the RP itself, "The Path":

This RP is about your character who lives on a totally different planet where fantasy animals thrive and live. You, being young, go to a school where you will learn how to choose or raise one of the creatures yourself. Looking into an enchanted book will tell you what your animal is. Everyone at your school (your friends in the RP) has all gotten common creatures. Which was normal. Except for you.

You had received the most cursed animal (me)... your friends were terrified for you because no one has ever succeeded to train the animal. It had always killed them in the process.

Everyone called you "the chosen one". They all had faith in you... but finding it would be the biggest challenge.

Upon finding it... you then second-thought about even trying to train it.

Let me know if you're interested!!

Great! I'm glad!
When you have time, or when I make the character sheet, you could fill it out for your character. :]
olibro olibro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back