• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The HD 4k Black-and-white camera mounted on the dashboard in the fighter's cockpit began to record what was below, right before the pilot saw the enemy bailed. Jacob Wills quickly pulled back and veered back onto the main path he had taken, in a couple of minutes, the fighter jet would seemingly disappear into thin air. The F22 Raptor roared out of the portal past midnight, and all of the troops in the nearby camp were spooked.
"Base! Base! My aircraft is damaged, I have gotta pull off an E-landing! I gotta tell all you guys what I just saw!" The F22 would reappear on the radar as the nearby base' ATC members cheered. The Commander watched as 8 Russian T-90s and 15 BTR-80s could be seen off in the horizon of the early morning sun, behind following supply trucks packed to the brim with equipment, weapons, anything that was useful.

Smith let out a sigh before speaking again. "Officer, sir...I can't share info about these things. But...I can show you under one condition: Bring me back my phone and its block-like counterpart with a cord. I have multiple videos with even more than what I had just mentioned. The M1 Abrams is a tank series developed after Germany and America could not choose a new main battle tank. Germany built the Leopard tank in the 60's, and most are even still in use today...from my time. America built the first ever tank to use a specialized armor called Chobham armor, which was also developed in the 60's as well. It uses several plates of ceramics, elastic-like materials, with a plate that holds it in place, as well as a sturdy metal frame. It's pretty resistant to...I'd say anything you could throw at it. The Apache, One of my favorites actually. A twin-piloted armored helicopter capable of barraging enemies on the ground with a 30mm cannon and homing rockets, as well it's frame is built to survive even the worse of crashes. The A-10 Thunderbolt II, aka, What we like to call the Warthog. It's frame is pretty strong, I've seen some even return to base badly damaged and could still fly. I think it's top speed is about 500 MPH, and it uses a 30mm cannon. Most carry dumb-bombs, AGMs, AiMs, mines and other things, like cluster bombs. That's pretty much I can tell you without showing you videos I got on my phone." He took a bite of the sandwich, before swallowing. "But Officer, I also can pull the 'Black-Box' out of the plane. It'll show you all the logs on a computer...If you have one. That is."

Jackson123 Jackson123

Camp Warp aka Portal Location, Afghanistan

"Sir! Sir! This portal is releasing highly distorted signals and a storm is rolling in, We sh-" Before the Scientist even had a chance to finish, There was a sudden thunderous sound. The skies began to get dark, before the portal lit up to an amazing white, before dissapering from view completely. Troops and Scientists began to frantically search for the portal, The media already knew about the crew onboard the gunship had disappeared.
"Find a way to reopen it! We need to save our crew! Marines, Load onto the Blackhawk!" The Commander shouted before traveling back to his chopper, to return back to command. Stay safe, Airmen, The old man mumbled under the now loud sound of the choppers' rotor blades.

Jackson123 Jackson123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back