• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Passengers of Car Three

Owl Knight

Don't let it ruffle your feathers, my liege.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Phco2xG.jpg

⇁☾ ᴛʜ ɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄʀ ᴛʜʀᴇ ☉↼

For a handful of strangers, February 1st, 2023 begins like any other day. They board the third car of a southbound subway train, each occupied with the details of their day, and each unaware of the way that their lives will soon change.

At 17 minutes past 9 am, the passengers of car three feel an unpleasant jolt. At 18 minutes past 9 am, the jolt is followed by a sudden violent shaking and a howling sound like a hurricane. Lights in colors unseen by human eyes flash in the windows and the passengers clutch onto any handhold as some powerful force sends the car careening into the unknown.

When the passengers awake, the city, the subway tunnel, the tracks, and the other five cars of the train have vanished. The subway car has come to a stop in a field of grass in an entirely different world.

In this world, two moons hang in the sky, bathing the night in lavender light and a pale blue sun rides through the golden clouds.

In this world, the bright day brings an eerie silence, and the dreamlike nights are filled with the indescribable noises of some nightmare terror.

What stalks in the night of this strange world?

What secrets lie in the abandoned city, guarded by walking stone sentinels?

And how will the passengers of car three ever make their way home?

Post below if you are interested and I'll set up a character thread.

Last edited:
Interested for sure! Would loved to be tagged in any additional information once this gets going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back