• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Party. (OOC)

Lmao I just made two characters, lets make it three.

Also just a P.S. sneezing with a recent root canal done is literally so painful.

Sorry I was doing something.

I'll give you guys a more in-depth rundown so you can start thinking up characters.

Ridge Ridge
Very soon.

Anyways.
Here are some guidelines.
The Knight and the Paladin, are very close in relation.
So when creating a cs, this should be in mind.

The same goes for the Assassin and the Rogue.
Along with the Hunter and the Archer.

In regards to starting off the roleplay..
Each person should have a post that shows an effect of their role, such as my character hyping up a struggling team with a yell.
Or the Rogue sneaking up on a friend in unrealistic fashion.
Just some ideas to play around with.

I'm not really one to make character sheets for others to use, but if you guys would like me to make one just say so.

Here's a character sheet for those who'd like one.
Feel free to add your own zest, and information. (╭☞σ人σ)╭☞ *Finger Guns*

[Picture of Character.]
Name:
Age(17-22):
Height: (
I ask that you make it realistic for the role you've chosen. The sneaky Rouge wouldn't be a tower of a person, and the Knight wouldn't be a tiny toothpick. Same goes for weight.)
Weight: (
Same as Height.)
Build:

Personality: (
I'd love if you guys could make your OC's with personalities that conflict with their roles. Like a timid knight, or an Archer that doesn't care about details. I mean, we can't all have conflicting personas, but I'd be happy if some of you did.)

Backstory: The Backstory should consist of minor tragedies, social separation (Not necessarily social awkwardness, or shunning. Just the feeling of being separated from others.), and awareness that they aren't human. (Side Note: As children, they were told stories of their people, along with coming up with the story of what'd they'd do to take back their world.)

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

[Picture of Outfit for the corresponding role, for when shit gets real.]

That's all folks!
I'm not really looking for a ton of information.
That's not an excuse to be lazy with this though.

Ciao!~

All I ask is that you communicate with your role partner so that the characters can connect well. And also have some sort of bond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back