• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Partner Search is on! Plots and Pairings inside

Sociopathic Clown

The world is no longer safe from my twisted mind
Hello, I’m Sociopathic Clown!

I can play both genders, but I do prefer to play female as I am one. That really only applies to my lead characters though, as I often use many different sides characters of varying genders. Also I can be talked into playing if I can think of a role that I would like to play. I don’t really enjoy doubling though, as I tend to focus on one character rather giving them the amount of attention they deserve.

I need a partner that is active at least once a day. I understand things can get chotic at time and that’s fine, I just want a heads up should my partner need to vanish for a few days/weeks.

I really like to be detailed when building the world and plot of my roleplays so be ready for some serious brainstorming.

Romance: I enjoy romance a great deal, whether you want to make it love at first sight or the more realistic relationship that builds over time. I am a bit of romantic at heart though, so I enjoy relationships that are less realistic and a little mushy (for lack of better term). If you don’t normally take you romance in that direction, I may not be the partner for you.

Violence: I’m not really bothered by anything to do with violence or gore.

Language: I can handle language. But I do ask that you keep it a minimum. If the situation calls for a curse, then I don’t mind, but just don’t have your character cursing every other word. I find it distracting to have to red through.

So, if you’ve read through all of that, you can get a cookie! Now we can move onto the bits of plot ideas and pairings I have.

Pairings that I have in mind:

Assassin x Target

Assassin x Assassin

Demon x Angel

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Fallen Angel x Demon

Summoner x Summoned

Android x Human

Vampire x Werewolf

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Royalty x Royalty

Servant x Servant

Servant x Royalty

Virtual girl x Virtual boy (Something like SAO, but not quite.)

Mythical creature x Mythical creature

Mythical creature x human

Witch hunter x witch

Yandere x victim (If you watched Future Diary or Mirai Nikki, then you are quite familiar with Yukino and Yuki relationship. This pairing is exactly like that. For those who don’t know what a yandere is let me explain it to you then. A yandere is a person who is crazy about someone else… often literally and violently.)

Plots that I have already thought up:

BLOOD SUCKERS

The land are divided in two, the entire world is in a state of panic and uproar, beats from the underwear have literally set foot upon their world. And it’s not the first time either, it’s happened slowly, little by little. Though, they’re come to stay. Safe grounds have been put up around the world, these safe grounds are small towns and cities set up behind a wall to protect as many youths and elders as they can, its heavily guarded and over protected to keep out of the hands of those causing the destruction and mahatma. These beasts are well referred to in slang as Blood Suckers and Vampires, they are relatively like that, just a few differences from the 21st century’s view on vampires. These beasts are not beautiful or sparkle in the sunlight, they drink blood and sometimes grave flesh. Most of the time they will devour the entire carcass of whatever they have in hand, it’s rare for these creatures to get their hands on Human flesh though, something the that these beasts crave.

Rather, they stick to that of animals-seeing as the humans running around in the chaotic lands are scrawny dirty. These ‘blood suckers’ vary in appearance, though they have common traits. They dress like they are from the Victorian era- the last time they had been seen, the time before they went into hibernation. Their skin can be pale, sometimes dark, though all of their skin is rough like sand paper. Their eyes are neon and glint, staring deep into your very soul, their pupils can morph in shape when needed. Often times their teeth are like that of a shark’s- all elongated fangs rather than teeth for an omnivore- just a carnivore. They’re normally tall and sleek, whipping away in the wind and hiding off. And sometimes they don’t look too well kept, sometimes a limb is missing or there’s a gash in their face where you can see their teeth and bone, that’s rather common to see.

Scars and burns may cover their rough skin, that’s common among their breed-seeing as they’ve been scattered and chased around plentiful times in the past. Though it’s hard to tell them from the common every day human, seeing as they hold the appearance, the only way you can tell is to either touch their skin or look closely at them. Otherwise it’s nearly impossible. These creatures have what is known as Engaging. It stands for many things, the most common is that of a slave trade where they father as many ‘ripe’ humans as they can, the ones from safe grounds, and they take them where they’re purchased like high end cattle. From then on, it’s up to the owner what happens to said human. Engaging is also known as gathering where a party or a ball is held at one’s home, humans are brought along as a sort of ‘trophy wife’, if they survive.

Roses are red, violets are blue, don’t look outside your window because I’m stalking you!

Your character (YC) and my character (MC) were born in the same town and attended school together, but were never really more than casual acquaintances, despite YC’s best efforts to spark up a friendship. MC’s family relocates before they finish high school, but as an adult, MC’s decides to return to their hometown for work/college. As the years passed, YC’s infatuation with MC evolved into an unhealthy obsession. Up until this point it had remained a fascination indulged from afar, daydreams and fantasies of what might have been, but when MC returns to town, YC takes it as a sign that they are destined to be together - no matter what the cost. YC begins tracking MC’s movements. It starts off innocently enough, operating silently through social media but quickly progresses to more and more daring endeavors.

YC begins to leave notes and trinkets on MC’s car, sends cryptic emails, and drives past MC’s house/apartment hoping to catch a glimpse of the face that constantly dominates their thoughts. MC is rattled and beginning to feel paranoid, but unsuspecting of YC who they don’t even remember from all those years ago. The ‘secret admirer’ act only sates YC for so long, leading them to finally take things to the next level, following MC home from class/work. When YC can no longer take being in the shadows, they break into MC’s home and corner them in order to confess their love.

Will my character be flattered by the extreme efforts, furious because of the invasion of their privacy, or will they be consumed with fear?

So that's all folks! Message me or Reply underneath! Thanks for reading!

Wow, I love the title for the second plot xD ! I wouldn't mind doing the Yandere x victim or roses are red violets are blue plot :)

Oh goodie, a cookie!

I'd be interested in your "Blood Suckers" plot and a vampire x vampire pairing or vampire x human pairing.

iGoober said:
Oh goodie, a cookie!
I'd be interested in your "Blood Suckers" plot and a vampire x vampire pairing or vampire x human pairing.
Sure! I send you a Pm and we can talk more about it.

I'm be interested in some of those RPs with you. I'd be fine with just about any of those stories so if you have a favorite, I'm sure we can work something out.

I'd be interested in knowing what you had in mind for the Virtual Girl and Boy

To roleplay with a person named Sociopathic Clown. Hmm.

You'r ideas are nice, and I'd like to hear more about some of these. If you'd like, please send me a message.

Angel x Human

Fallen Angel x Demon

Summoner x Summoned

Android x Human

Servant x Servant

Servant x Royalty

Mythical creature x human

Witch hunter x witch

I'd do one of these.

I'd be interested in Witch Hunter X Witch. PM me and see what if we can work something out.

I wouldn't mind doing an Assassin x Target, Demon x Angel, Demon x Human, Android x Human, Vampire x Human, or a Servant x Royalty RP with you! <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back