• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Paranormal Investigation Club's Daily Activities

Lore
Here
Other
Here
Is one of them Meta san? I think it's Sylvia
I do wonder though...who named the abilities?
Hmmm...

Get a few drinks. Kick demon butt. Raid a vending machine. Who needs to obey the law when demons rule everything, right? Stick it to them.
We have a rebel here, everyone xD But you do have a point...

Idea Idea ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Fill Fill Posted! One question though, I wanna hear everyone's answer in their next choice if that's fine. In choosing choices, what do you prefer? Vote majority gets the next post, or a dice system, where if there is an unequal number of votes, the dice would be used to determine the choice? For example, the vote is 2-1. The choice with two votes gets a 70% chance of getting chosen by the dice while the choice with one vote gets 30% chance of getting chosen? Whatever are your answers here will influence the voting for future posts.

>> Pick it up and read the contents of the paper (and open up a whole new realm of possibilities).

I mean is it really a choice?

@Idea @ElenaIsCool @Fill Posted! One question though, I wanna hear everyone's answer in their next choice if that's fine. In choosing choices, what do you prefer? Vote majority gets the next post, or a dice system, where if there is an unequal number of votes, the dice would be used to determine the choice? For example, the vote is 2-1. The choice with two votes gets a 70% chance of getting chosen by the dice while the choice with one vote gets 30% chance of getting chosen? Whatever are your answers here will influence the voting for future posts.

Vote majority, 100%. I never did understand the idea of making dice rolls for these things, if the majority wins then nothing changes, but if the majority looses then you've just successfully taken away the preferred option for most of your players. It's a loss-loss to do rolls for these things.

Hello. I'll be taking a short break (most likely 4-7 days) because of my unavoidable schedule. sorry for the delay everyone ;-;

>> Pick it up and read the contents of the paper.
Though it was only a small possibility that a folded paper going inside of the boys' bathroom was nothing but a coincidence, it was still very likely that the paper was meant for me. Seriously, what's up with these people? Have I become too unapproachable to the point that they're giving me paper messages just for them to convey their message? I asked myself and even though it seemed unreasonable, my thought might prove to be an actual fact. Anyhow, after giving it a quick thought, I leaned down and picked up the paper. With both my thumbs opening up the paper, I started to read the written characters.

Meet me at-- And I immediately closed the paper. Not this again. Every time I read a paper which tells me to go a specific location and time with the condition not to invite anyone, things always go extreme. The first time it happened was in middle school, when middle school Maika asked me for the very first time if I was awake. I understood everything now, but that firsthand experience of seeing the actual reality was traumatizing. The second time was Maika as well, asking me the second time if I was awake the day before yesterday. I still remember her using the Power of Ranged Combat against me just so she can practically force me to walk home with her. The third time was Sylvia. She gave me the answer to everything. My awakening, the absolute truth, and the mission of the surviving humans; to liberate humanity from these demons. My life will never go the same way ever again after that event.

Despite those traumatizing events, my curiosity still compelled me to take a small peek. I won't do what this person would tell me to do, so maybe just taking a peek wouldn't hurt...? I convinced myself, and opened the paper once again. Meet me at the convenience store later tonight, Hiroshi-kun~!! We're having a date! The paper read. "What the hell is this...?" I muttered. The writing was stylish and the tone of this message was very feminine, I assumed the sender of this message was a girl. When I was about to throw this, I saw something in the paper that was not completely visible. As I concentrated and focused my vision towards that specific point in the paper, a second message appeared.

I'll be waiting for YOU until midnight. Don't get caught by the demons but you'll get caught anyway, knowing you. If a demon taps you in the back, act natural and just give them this paper. Alright~? Don't forget! I'll be waiting!

The second message made me think otherwise if I should whether throw this away or meet up with the sender. I have a number of questions that I wanted answers to after reading the message; 1) Who is this girl, and what does she want with me? | 2) What does she mean by knowing me? I'm positive that I haven't met her before. Why does she know me? | 3) She knew our current situation, having mentioned the demons. | 4) What kind of paper is this? A secret message appearing after reading it? | I wanted to take a rest, honestly. If only I didn't drag myself in this mess, if only Maika hadn't woke me up... Come to think of it, why did Maika wake me up? I'm sure there were others that were more suited for the job of fighting the demons instead of me. And here I thought all of my questions were answered just recently. A multitude of questions that I needed answers to suddenly appeared.

"A love letter?" Someone spoke from behind me. I immediately closed the paper and hid it in my pocket. My soul almost jumped out of my body as my brain drifted back into reality. Fortunately, I didn't actually jump in surprise, so it looked like I knew that he was coming. "Oh, Takahashi," I spoke in a blank voice. "Math notes from our kouhai. Nothing special." I lied. As I turned around, the boy didn't seem interested despite him speculating that I was reading a love letter. Was my image of Takahashi Makoto being a pervert all wrong? "Well, nevermind that. Anyway, check this out, Akkun," Akkun? Did he just shorten my last name? Not like I have any problem with it so I didn't react. The boy pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed me something that I shouldn't have seen. "I can't believe Sylvia-chan is actually a famous cosplayer, with over ten thousand followers in this site! Seeing her in some of these lewd outfits is amazing, ehehehe..." I take back what I thought of him. He was still, very much, a pervert. However, Sylvia being a cosplayer was a surprise. I recognized some anime characters while she was cosplaying them and I can't blame myself that she actually looked cute, now that I think of it...

The bell rang, signaling the two of us to go to our classrooms to start the day.

---
16:00 | Wednesday

No one interacted with me today. Lucky. Takahashi, on the other hand, was forced to have a conversation with other boys because of their uniting compassion for our class president. He acted really unnatural at first which made me worry, but he eventually got the hang of it and started to act more like himself as time passed by. Aiko also interacted normally with other girls. Just as expected. "I'm burnt out..." said Takahashi in a weak voice. It seemed like talking with the other human-demons while maintaining a normal attitude took a toll on him. The two of us sat on the table. I stared at the transparent window, looking at the students leaving the school and some doing club activities. The air conditioning killed the heat I was feeling which also calmed me down.

The piece of paper was still in my pocket. What do I do with it? Tell others? The message wasn't telling me not to bring anyone, so I figured it was okay to let others know. It specifically highlighted the word YOU at the message, so maybe the sender was implying that I should go alone if possible. I also remembered that we were going to 'kill' my parents later tonight. Erasing their memories. I still haven't made up my mind but I already told Maika that we'll go. I don't want to take back my word. Even if I did take it back, I know Maika will still insist to kill them. Well, if I don't show up, then I'm sure they wouldn't carry on the killing.

>> Follow the message and go to the convenience store later.

>> Follow the message, tell everyone, but don't go.

>> Follow the message, tell everyone, and go.

>> Don't go, and proceed with the 'killing' as planned.

Idea Idea ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Woop, I have finally posted after taking a break! I seriously thought just earlier that I was going into another block so I forced myself to post to keep the block from killing my writing sense again, ehehehehe

>> Follow the message, tell everyone, and go
New information, as much as we can gather it, is important. We are going against the bloody world after all. But we should keep our allies on par with our activites, we don't want to seem suspicious, and may need them to have our back if anything happens.

Woop, I have finally posted after taking a break! I seriously thought just earlier that I was going into another block so I forced myself to post to keep the block from killing my writing sense again, ehehehehe

Welcome back! Hope you're feeling better <3

>> Follow the message, tell everyone, and go

Yeah, he should. Also date right..? Isn't that His GF? If it was, he would recognize the hamdwriting.. Better safe than sorry!

Hmmm...
We have a rebel here, everyone xD But you do have a point...
Alright, you listen here. I'm a force of chaos. Get it right.
Also, I see we don't have a write in. Learned from our previous mistakes in dealing with me have we?
Our parents are demons that we can kill anytime. Also, screw them. Go and see what's up. Unless . . .
. . . this a demon saying we shouldn't get caught, but knows we'll get caught because he/she set us up. She might be the one tapping us on the shoulder! I see through your lies! Knowing all this, maybe I should change my answer. Naaaaaah. Our boy's got this.

I grabbed the paper out of my pocket and looked at it, folded four times to make it look like a square. This piece of paper was a message for me, telling me to go to the convenience store alone if possible and avoid the demon whom I'll encounter later. Something was bothering me, though... The sender of this message said that they knew me or rather my actions, so my attention will inevitably be caught by a demon. How does she know about me? Is this person some omnipotent being possessing the Power of Knowledge or even something more scarier? Or maybe the sender is a demon, trying to lure me in and eat me for their dinner? Whatever the sender's intentions were, I cannot completely trust them and just go in a convenience store that's supposedly ruined at night. The biggest question for me was: Why me? Why did Maika meet with me at that rooftop one day to let me peek at the reality? Why did I meet Aiko? Why did I meet Takahashi? Why do I have the Power of Future Sight? I know that all I was spouting was philosophical nonsense, but I hope these questions will get answered soon just as how I got my answer to everything.

"You still have that? So it's a love letter after all." said Takahashi in a tired voice, looking at me with his head placed over his hands on the table. "Hell no. You'll see later once everyone's gathered up," I said as I placed down the paper then I looked at him. "Why do you look so exhausted? It's not like we did anything today." Takahashi sat straight up, stretching his arms to its full extent before saying, "The pressure, man! How am I supposed to not get tired after knowing that almost everyone are actual demons? While acting natural at that, meaning that I have to hide my excitement and fear while talking to them." He sighed and looked at me in jealousy. "Unlike you, I'm pretty much an open book. You can read my emotions and intention if you look at me closely." I stared at him with my eyes squinted. "So you mean I'm a sealed book, someone who doesn't show their emotions every once in a while?" Takahashi nodded in agreement to my question. "Yeah. You have a blank cover which makes it look like you're not interesting, but I know that your pages are full of dark history." My heart raced after that short exchange of our metaphorical personalities. No one in this school should know what kind of crazy stuff I was doing back in middle school, well except for one. Aiko, why did you tell him...? However, I didn't respond and just stared at the paper, waiting for the three girls to enter the club room.

---

"What took you three so long...?" I exasperatedly asked the three of them. I sat on the short side of the table while the other two sat from across the table, making it look like a meeting which I initiated. I don't find this important to point out but Aiko was sitting with Maika, and Takahashi was sitting with Sylvia. The pairing looked a little weird as Aiko should be with Sylvia but I ignored it. "We three discussed something private. That's the truth." Maika said, while I countered it with a question. "And here I thought we should share our information as much as possible?" Then she countered my counter with a statement. "Girls' talk. You don't need to know. Right, Takahashi-kun?" With a blank and expressionless smile as usual, she looked at Takahashi. "Y-yeah..." He looked confused which I'm not surprised. The people furthest from me, Aiko and Sylvia, had expressions that made me understand what they talked about in that amount of time. Aiko was smiling mischievously at Sylvia and possible Takahashi as well, while Sylvia looked uneasy and flustered. That's why the pairing of the seats looked so weird. Still though, it surprises that someone actually liked Takahashi, and the class president at that? I nodded at them, accepting their reason of being late and also sending future apologies to Sylvia because of Takahashi's denseness.

"You have something to say to us, right?" Maika said, telling me to switch into the main topic. On the table, I unfolded the paper and showed the message to the four of them. Expecting confused and curious reactions from all of them, all I received were expressionless faces and a pout from Aiko. "Ohh, so what's your answer, Hiro-kun?" said Maika, her tone more expressionless and dark than usual. I said, "Yeah. I'm-- I mean, we're going." Maika probably found it hard to find her words after a click from her tongue but she managed to say, "Not only you're confessing that you're dating another girl, but you're also saying it in front of your girlfriend. On top of that, you've even gained the courage to introduce us to her."
"Despite his less appealing appearance, Akaki-san's actually a womanizer."
Sylvia said, giving me a disgusted expression.
"Hiroshi, you're a damn normie after all." said Takahashi.

"Huh?" I looked at the paper again. The message was complete, then I realized that it took me a few moments to see the second hidden message. If it worked for me, then they should also see the message if they look closely. To get their attention again, I stood up and slapped both my hands on the table. "No no no, you're all wrong! It's not what you think it is, the first message was just a decoy!" I exclaimed before I pointed my finger below the first message. "Look below here and concentrate, there's a hidden message here." With the four of their gazes staring at the paper again, their expressions softened after a short time. Seems like they were able to see the message and got my expected curious reactions. Meanwhile, Maika's expression turned grim.

She nodded and stood up, looking at us with a little hint of fun in her eyes. "Seems like you're going to be busy tonight. As for me, I'm not going if you decide to go without us. We're going somewhere." Maika said, then after I asked her where she and the other girls were going, Aiko answered, "The hot springs." I paused for a short moment before repeating my question, "Come again?" She answered with the same answer as before. "The hot springs. You and Takahashi-kun can go with us if you want. Though, I'm sure that meet-up of yours is more important, so it's up to you to decide."

Maika said, "If you're not going, I'd like to give you a few things for protection. I surely don't want someone dying after telling them to go off on their own." Meanwhile, Takahashi was struggling not to give in to his manly urges and spurge his nose blood everywhere. His imagination right now must be running very wild, though it meant that he wouldn't be coming with me.

>> Go to the hot springs with them.

>> Meet-up with the sender in the convenience store while the time is still early.
Meet up with me, you ignorant a--

Last edited:
Fill Fill Idea Idea ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool woop posted! Starting now, I'll be sure to respond to your side comments ehehehehe so you can have an idea of idk, maybe future plot points at best?

this a demon saying we shouldn't get caught, but knows we'll get caught because he/she set us up. She might be the one tapping us on the shoulder! I see through your lies! Knowing all this, maybe I should change my answer. Naaaaaah. Our boy's got this.
Hmm... Hypothetically, if this happens, wanna guess what would happen next?
Yeah, he should. Also date right..? Isn't that His GF? If it was, he would recognize the hamdwriting.. Better safe than sorry!
If you read the post then sorry, you've actually got the wrong person xD
New information, as much as we can gather it, is important. We are going against the bloody world after all. But we should keep our allies on par with our activites, we don't want to seem suspicious, and may need them to have our back if anything happens.
Seriously, Idea's keeping it safe here. Safe and careful.

Have you all wondered what would happen if you stray off from the obvious choice and choose the unconventional one? Maybe y'all should try it some time, but it doesn't mean that I'm encouraging you xD

>> Go to the hot springs with them.
The hot springs? We have no time to relax! Humanity is at the brink of extinction and we have less than a year to do our mission, and we're going to the hot springs?! Have you forgotten what we need to do? Or perhaps you have all just simply given up? I almost snapped and said all of those things to them until Sylvia tapped my shoulder, giving me a smile that seemed to say that everything was okay. "Akaki-san, just relax. Me and Maika have planned this out last night so there's no need to worry," She said, as if she just read my mind and erased the doubtful thoughts in my head. "Besides, you and Takahashi-kun look fatigued, especially since you two experienced your first take in this world yesterday. Also, think of this as a welcome party for you, Takahashi-kun, and Aiko-san. You three are new members, after all." After that, I calmed down as I let the air in my lungs out. "Come on, Hiroshi, don't be such a killjoy and come with us." said Takahashi who put his arm around my neck as a friendly gesture of convincing me to go. Finally, I gave in and nodded. "Alright. My mom said that she will prepare hotpot for us tonight, so let's go before 8 o'clock tonight. After that, if we--if we finish with the killing, then we'll head straight to the convenience store." I stuttered, showing my doubt in doing the memory wiping.

However, none of them reacted as they all froze, their gazes avoiding me. I knew how heavy it is for me to forget the two people I've loved every since I was born and to pretend that they didn't even exist. They didn't have to show their pity to me, since it would only make me more hurt. Aiko was the first to break the pitiful atmosphere I unintentionally made around the club. "Then that's settled!" She brightly smiled, putting her hands together and went towards me as she leaned her face to my ear. "Hiro-kun, no peeking, okay~?" My thoughts settled and my face went full red. The others seemed like they understood what Aiko had whispered to me. "Though, if it's only you and me, I wouldn't mind, ehehe~" Maika was the next to talk. "Akaki-kun, you look stupid. If you feel fine enough that you'd look like a flustered penguin when seduced, then I suggest coming with us." Maika's words of me didn't make sense but it was enough to keep my emotions in check. "Hey, I wasn't seducing him!" Aiko retorted, but Maika ignored her words and instead gave me a threat, "Also, Akaki-kun and Takahashi-kun, I'll let you know that my Power of Ranged Combat works even with projectiles. I can throw objects such as darts, buckets, and even heavy things, and as long as the target is in my sight, I can hit them with precision."

I was pretty sure what she meant by that was "No peeking or you'll lose your eye only to be replaced by a dart." Takahashi also got the message, so we can only nod in response.

16:30 | Wednesday

As I checked the time, I realized something. It's almost night and the sunlight of the dawning sun will pass soon, which meant that the illusion that we've seen last night will appear once again. "Maika, it's almost night. Assuming that the hot spring hadn't been destroyed yet, how are we going to get in when there might be demons lurking around?"

---

17:00 | Wednesday

Earlier, before we took off to the hot springs, Maika explained that the illusion is at its weakest when the moon is at its peak. It was ironic, since the illusion should be at its weakest during full moon when the moonlight is all over Japan. I asked her why is that, but she didn't give me an answer. Anyway, the sun was setting as we arrived at the hot springs. The person running the shop was a demon under the guise of an old, innocent lady, but this old lady seemed to be one of the peaceful ones, as Sylvia explained during our walk earlier.

The lobby/waiting area in the hot springs was covered in wooded planks and a low air-conditioning ran in the background, providing a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere accompanied with jazz music. The lighting inside was bright yet warm. Vending machines stood beside the couches where me, Aiko, Takahashi, and Sylvia comfortably, letting Maika do the payment. After a few moments, Maika came back and told us that we were free to go to the hot springs of our respective genders.

"Ahhh, this is relaxing..." I quietly muttered as I let my body sink into the warm water that eased my whole body. I must be really stressed, since I've never really realized that hot springs are this pleasing. This is very bad, I might get addicted to this if I keep thinking about stuff that will only make my head ache, I thought. It wasn't a mistake to delay my meeting for a few hours at least and take my time to relax. "Hey, Hiro, come over here," Takahashi whispered as he squatted on the wooden wall separating the boys' bath from the girls' bath, gesturing me to come where he was. "I finally found the spot that will let us see the a small yet heavenly view in this world full of demons and evil." He quietly said.

And what I did was...

>> Peek

or

>> Do not peek.

>> (Write-in: Anything within the realm of reason)

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Idea Idea Fill Fill Posted! Again, it took longer than usual, but this post is just a filler post. Too much info dump isn't good for me tbh.

One question: Should I make a lore page summarizing everything that happened from Day 1 up to the following days (which I will also update everytime a day in RP time passes, you know, like a diary), compiling all the important terms, characters, locations, and the such?

>>Bonk Takahashi on the head, calling him a perv.

You should! That way we can access information easier if we reply late!

>>Bonk Takahashi on the head, calling him a perv.

Sounds like a good option

One question: Should I make a lore page summarizing everything that happened from Day 1 up to the following days (which I will also update everytime a day in RP time passes, you know, like a diary), compiling all the important terms, characters, locations, and the such?
Absolutely!

Lore page can be found here.
Not a post, but I will now regularly update the Lore Page. The page is up and if you don't understand anything or if you're confused about something, don't hesitate to ask me but first rely on the lore page if you think your answer can be found there.

Lore page can be found here.

Edit: Ah yeah, what I mean by regularly updating the lore page does not only mean filling up the missing information but also adding in some... secrets.

>> (Write-in: Bonk Takahashi on the head, calling him a perv.)
I only gave him a sigh as a response. "What a very accurate description." I nonchalantly said as I stood up from the springs. A wave of coolness spread past my exposed body but it didn't bother me that much since I still planned to come back after doing what needs to be done. "Ohhhhh! I thought you'd say "Shut up, pervert." or "You're a disgrace." but I was wrong!" Takahashi did his best to mimic my voice when he was making up dialogues in an expressionless manner, which annoyed me because I never thought that my voice sounded like that. Not that I've given much thought to it anyway. The pervert continued talking, "You're actually a closet pervert! Let's become partners in crime--Ow!" I punched his forehead as hard as I can, causing his bent legs to fall down from the pain sent from his head, through his spine, down to the tips of his toes. "Shut up. Pervert. You're a disgrace." I looked at him disgustedly. Maika warned us not to peek or we'll get a good beating from her, so I decided not to take the chance to peek. Although, if she didn't give us the warning, I probably would've given Takahashi's choice a second thought. I stared at the hole in the wall and decided to plug it up using a towel.

"Hiroshi, you traitor..." He complained while he was still on the ground, holding his head in pain from my punch. Just as when I was about to go back to the springs, I heard a few muffled whispers from the other side of the wall... "Move a little bit!" "I can't see anything then!" "Well, neither can I!" "Something's stuck here? I'll take it out." "Ready your eyes, Syl-chan! I'll finally see my Hiro in his fullest, purest form!" My eyes looked at the towel. Strange enough, it was getting taken out from the hole where it sealed the heavenly window between the boys' springs and the girls' springs. My eyes had the same look of disgust that I expressed towards the pervert earlier, but now it was directed to both Sylvia and Aiko. "What's up with this role reversal..." I thought perverted girls didn't exist. I never thought of girls peeking in the hot springs. I thought they only lived in my dreams. As much as my hormones wanted to let them do their thing, my morals didn't allow the two females to go without punishment. Using a relatively long bamboo that I found beside the wall, I put it inside the hole and pushed it as hard as I can, giving Sylvia and Aiko the same punishment as Takahashi. I heard the two females let out their shrieks and a splash of water that followed after that. I'm sure it didn't hurt too much since the towel acted as a cushion. "Why didn't Maika stop them?" As an advocate for gender equality, I found the thought very infuriating. Just as I was about to go back once more, I saw an odd shadow cast over the springs. I looked up to the wall and saw Maika sitting on top of the bamboo wall. The faint orange light glowed behind her which made her a little hard to see. I don't want to write all the significant details I saw, but what I can describe is that she's only wearing a white towel. I can feel my face flush before she spoke, "Ah--I've been found out~" Without giving it a second thought, I threw the bamboo towards her like a javelin as I shouted, "Stop peeking at us!"

---

18:10 | Wednesday

I've had enough... The hot springs was supposed to erase the fatigue and exhaustion from a person's body, but instead it only gave me a raging headache that I only feel in intervals. I decided to get off from the springs completely. I walked towards the changing room where I can change back to my school uniform I've worn since yesterday and as I picked up my shoes, I saw a white paper placed under it. Another one of this, I thought. I wore my shoes and opened the paper. The note read, "You've had the nerve to go to the hot springs when I scheduled our convenience store date tonight before you five planned for this. You're annoying! Assuming that the others are still busy at the springs then go to me right now! Forget about telling them, the time's running out!"

The note had the same stylish writing compared the previous note I've received at the school bathroom this morning. Why is she rushing me right now when we still have enough time to do the killing and go to the convenience store? My cellphone then rang. My mother?

"Hiro, are you going home tonight?" - Today (18:10)
"Yeah. I'll be a little late, though. How about the hotpot?" - message sent today (18:10)
"Still getting it ready. It'll be ready in an hour." - Today (18:11)
"Got it, see you later Mom." - message sent today (18:11)

A wave of sadness spread as I sent the last message. I put the phone in my pocket and sat on couch after I walked towards the waiting area in the springs. I looked up and decided what course of action should I take. Tonight, I, or we, still have two agendas. The killing, and the supposed 'convenience store date'.

>> Go the convenience store alone.

>>
Go to your house alone.

>> Wait for them to finish and go to the convenience store with them.

>> Wait for them to finish and go to your house with them.

Last edited:
Idea Idea ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Fill Fill Posted! I will keep updating the Lore Page regularly as promised.

I also have another question: Would you like me to color-code the dialogues according to the characters who said it? I used to do that in the past and I decided if I should go back to doing it.

Ehehe, Whooo this is hard! Eeeeerrr...

>> Go the convenience store alone.

The others don't need to be bothered. They have to concentrate on the killing. I even bet most of them have curfews and if they show up later than expected, the parents are gonna be sus.

Also we can't risk that girl dying or something

Or

>> Go to your house alone.

He can get the killing done quickly then go to the convenience store

>> Wait for them to finish and go to the convenience store with them.

Aw man. I missed out on the earlier stuff. Well, time for redemption. Screw what anyone says, we do our own thing with our friends! Yay! Power of friendship! Sailor Moon intro theme go!

Might get the post done in a few hours, just going to roll a dice to determine the choice. Since Elena chose two choices, I'll only pick out the first one she wrote. As much as possible, there should only be one vote of choice per person.

If the dice rolled:
1-2, then the choice is >> Go to the convenience store alone.
3-4, then the choice is >> Wait for them to finish and go to the convenience store with them.

EDIT: Woop, Elena won the roll. Scratch that first part of my sentence, I might get the post done by tomorrow.

Last edited:
>> Go to the convenience store alone.
"Akaki-kun, you have to kill the demons on your house." Maika's dialogue echoed throughout my brain as I thought of what to do. Why should I kill them? I'm sure there's no reason to do so, right? We have no proof that they're even connected to the demon leaders or whoever's in charge. They're demons, so why would they care of me, a human? I assure you that they're peaceful, just like the old lady who runs this hot springs. There's no reason to kill them, so let's just not do this, okay? Those were the words I already decided to tell Maika and the others. I'm sure Maika would want zero connection to demons to avoid exposure, but there's no need to do so if the demons are already peaceful. Why should Maika be the one to judge what would happen to them? Plus, why did I even agree to her in the first place? Was I too exhausted earlier this morning that I just gave her a response without giving it much thought? That could be possible, but that kind of action was something unlikely for me to do.

I cut the thought out and focused on what to do. I checked the time.

18:30 | Wednesday

We still have a lot of time. Knowing Maika and Sylvia, if they listen to my requests to abort the killing they wouldn't listen to me. For some reason the two of them, especially Maika, seemed very desperate in what they were doing despite them currently taking a break. For what reason, though? They also didn't explain too much about what those 'powers' are. I have Future Sight, which allows to me see a few seconds ahead into the future which practically answers my deja vu. I can also act according to that. All of us have powers, yet we don't even know how to use it to our will. How did Maika know all about this, though? The powers, the past and the events that happened supposedly decades ago, where did she get that knowledge? How am I sure that she can be trusted when she still has something more to hide? I already turned down the thought, but she could be a double-agent for the demons that would soon betray us and lead all of us to become dinner for the demons.

That string of thoughts continuously appeared in my brain, my suspicion towards Maika growing once again. I grabbed the paper in my pocket, containing the previous note from the same sender that told me to go right now without telling them. Seeing the urgency judging from the tone of the message, I pocketed the note as I grabbed my bag and exited the hot springs. Alone, without telling them. I don't know if this was a good idea but at that time, it seemed like the best decision to make. If by any chance my guesses about Maika were correct, then I would survive. As for Aiko and Takahashi, I'll save them when the time comes.

---

I walked alone under the night sky, illuminated the street lights and the waning full moon. As explained by them, the reality illusion only breaks down during the full moon, so even if I know that what I'm seeing is an illusion, I can interact with my surroundings as if it was actually real. To my right was the seemingly empty road with only a few vehicles passing by. To my left was just a grove of trees which seemed to lead out of the prefecture and into the woods. The sidewalk was also surprisingly empty which seemed to set this creepy atmosphere up. On either sides of the road, from behind me and from in front of me, I see no one. It calmed down that there was actually no one in sight that had the idea to follow me or to intercept me, since the sender of this message said that if a demon interacted with me, I'd be sure to give them the first note which she gave to me. From a distance, the bright glowing logo of the convenience store was finally visible. I sighed in relief and thought that I was safe, until...

I felt a large hand hold my right shoulder from behind, stopping me from walking and making me jump. "That's Akanotohana School uniform, right?" A voice of a deep man spoke from behind me. Slowly, I turned my head around, trying to maintain my natural expression. "Yes... What about it, sir?" The man who talked to me was a policeman in patrol. I never saw anyone behind me just a moment ago and this person magically appeared out of nowhere so I immediately assumed that he was a demon. "You know that kids under the age of 18 aren't allowed to go out after 7 P.M. Where are your parents?" Without waiting a reply for me, he put out his radio so he can tell his demon friends that a lone human is wandering in the streets alone. Before he does so, I said "Wait." in a strong tone, causing him to not speak on the radio yet. As I rummaged in my pocket, I finally managed to grab the piece of paper and gave it to the policeman. He squinted at the paper for bit, then his eyes widened. He gave the paper back to me. "Kid..." He said in a tone much deeper than earlier as he gave me a threatening look. "The next time I see you, you better not show me your face again. Thank the girl for saving your life." Then he walked away from me. The moment I let my vision sneak away from him, he was gone.

Without giving the happening much thought, I ran towards the convenience store as fast as I can, towards the meeting place of our 'date'.

---

18:50 | Wednesday

tumblr_o4yl5y0Cdk1vq5hyto1_400.gifv
As soon as I enter the store, I felt a heavy presence to my right. At the back of my head, I thought the message was a trap and the first to greet me here would be a hungry demon. My head jolted to the direction of that heavy atmosphere and what I saw was far beyond expected. There was a girl with long dark forest green hair greeting me from a table. On the side of her hair was a hairpin with two smiley faces, which seemed to me the most notable aspect of her appearance. She was wearing a pink frilled t-shirt and white shorts that extended to her knees, so she looked like someone who just came out of the house to greet me, rather than a date.

"You should be Akaki Hiroshi-kun..." The female who looked like she was around my age said. Her face brightened up and greeted me with absolute enthusiasm. "Hello! Call me Mizuki!" She said. Mizuki? Did she just say her name was Mizuki? That name rang a bell in my mind but I can't quite recall where I first heard of it. "Were you the one who sent me these?" I asked her directly as I grabbed the two notes from my pocket and showed it to her. "Fortunately, I was the one who sent you those, and I'm glad that you didn't invite your friends. Judging from your actions earlier, like when you told the four about the first note I gave you, I really thought I'd have some company, you know? I even prepared money to treat them at least a cup of coffee!" She playfully complained, but I paid more attention to what she said; about when I told them about the note. "How did you know about that? Are you a stalker or something?" I said, sitting on the seat parallel to her. "In a way, I'm stalking you."

The idea of a beauty--a girl stalking me made me quite happy yet I didn't allow my pure mind to be dirtied by the influences of the demon. That is, assuming that she's really a demon. "Wouldn't it be weird for a stalker to invite the person they were stalking?" I asked her but she only gave me a chuckle, shutting down the question. I felt my phone vibrate continuously in my pocket and as I put it out, it seemed that Aiko was calling me.

>> Answer the phone call and tell her that you've met up with the sender of the letter.

>> Answer the phone call and tell her (Write-in: anything as long as it is a serious response).

>> Don't answer the phone call.

Idea Idea ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Fill Fill Posted!

Elena and Idea would probably know who this Mizuki girl is. She was last mentioned approx. two months ago.

>> Answer the phone call and tell her (Write-in: "Backup. Now. I am meeting with the sender of message. Name Mizuki. Stalker. May know about our group. Possibly dangerous. Also, I might die. I dunno. So no biggie. No pressure.).

Couldn't help myself with the last part of the impromptu dialogue.

Obviously, our boy here wouldn't be saying this in front of her, so make it seem like our parents are calling us. Idk. Basic jist is if something bad happens to him, everyone else knows what's up and should head over to spy on his location. I sure as hell don't trust her. Our boy shouldn't either. Probs should stabs her with the fork or something. That's Fill's opinion of the day.

I mean, I am still placing my bet on what i said earlier about her eating/killing us sooooooooooo . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back