• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Packs

Tasteless

Boink Bean
The human race was being killed off by a plague that didn't affect animals, well.. Negatively that is.

The two packs

The first pack

consists of Wolves, and a few hybrids. They are generally calmer, and wiser. They don't opt for war, they would much rather lay around and tongue bathe each other. This pack is Named "

Buono.

"

The second pack

consists of dogs, there may be mutts. Such as a German shepherd, Husky mutt, But no wolves. The pack despises all wolves, and sees them as unpredictable, and blood thirsty. They tend to be more hot-headed and aggressive. This pack is named "

Cattivo

"

The two have been at war since the humans became Ill, releasing their "pets" into the wild once they could no longer care for them. At first, the two go along, until the Alpha of Cattivo decided he wanted to rule both packs, he alpha of Buono fought him off, and banished the entire pack from the territory, to live off their own land. Since then, the two have fought for territory, food, and other resources.

The plague that killed off the humans, actually aided the rest of the world. Animals of prey repopulated faster, without the worry of hunters. Trees, vines, and other plants lack beings cut, and have grown stronger then before. The human's buildings are falling, and becoming over ridden with nature and certain animals. The world is finally at peace without pollution and deadly gasses. Yet, how much longer can the world go on, without the humans? Or another deadly beasts? Only time shall tell.

Rules

• Please make a character for both packs. (No specific gender)
  • If you would like me to Reserve a rank for you, for either pack, Message me and i shall.
  • Do not kill another Member's character(s) without permission!
  • Please be descriptive, No one liners. At least 1 1/2 paragraphs per-post.
  • Do not mate with your own characters.
  • Keep it pg-13. When mating, Use;

Fade to Black

• Wolves can't curse like we do, I shall add more information with how they speak soon. You may refer to that if you are having trouble describing a certain time, or place.
  • Make it interesting! Steal Mates/Pups, trespass, Cause drama.

Actual thread:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-packs.66567/http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-packs.66567/

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-packs.66567/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, this seems like a really cool role play and I'm totally down for it, any rules you have?

Indeed, I shall edit in the rules in a moment. May i mind you; there is no rule to difficult to follow or out of the ordinary. Just the basic rules for Rpn. :)

Alright then, my biggest problem is post limit at times since I can't always make super lengthy posts but I will certainly try my best! ^^

Calcium said:
Alright then, my biggest problem is post limit at times since I can't always make super lengthy posts but I will certainly try my best! ^^
I can understand writers block, I enjoy descriptive posts. Yet if you cannot do such, I will let it slide. Just try your best, and you'll do fine! :3 I updates the rules, By the way.

Calcium said:
Oh wow, sorry but I don't think I can do 2 paragraphs per post.
As stated above; You do not have to meet the requirement exactly. As long as you do your best, i will accept it. :)

Okay then I'll do my best, so do I start off by giving a description of my character from each clan?

Gillie said:
Sounds interesting
Thank you! I already created the role-play. I shall link it in the opening post! 

Calcium said:
i have already created the role-play. so i shall post the link in this section's opening post. From there you go to the "Sign-up" tab, and follow the questions to enter your character(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back