• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lily move close and brought him close caress his face:”i forgive your actions you are now safe and home agian. Thats all that matters”
*zach looks at her* you may forgive my actions but i never will forgive myself... i did the pack wrong and probably even caused problems with it... i will work hard to repair whatever damage i may have caused... and in the future i will not fail you again.... *he stops shivering and continues to flex his fingers, feeling at last starting to come back to them as he is at last warming up*

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

As soon as Garen and another pack member arrived, Lucas started to tell them his plan to have Lily moved as soon as Zach warmed up. He said that everything she wanted to move, needed to move to the Alpha's room in the pack house and that if they could help, the better it would be. Someone had to carry the Alpha, the other had to carry her things. But it needed to wait until he moved the tree he was chopping down. Then, he went back out into the driving snow to finish chopping down that tree, to now move it across their territory to the pack house so that they would have a way to keep the rest of their pack safe.
@Miasmith17 Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Maxwell and Sarah
Ghostmoon Guard and Healer
Max had to practically dig and jump as he drove his way through the quickly growing height of the snow as he pushed and made his way to the town. He forced his way through until he arrived, and it was with great reluctance that he had to shift to human and trudge through the freezing snow to get to the motel and the room that he knew the girl from the siblings that left Bloodmoon was in. He huddled against the door and banged on it hard to get the attention of those inside, hoping that he was right and that his sister was there.

He was right of course, and Sarah knew it had to be one of her brothers as she fell off of the bed from where she had been sitting and talking with Emily and she practically scrambled for the door to let them in. She yanked it open and was hit by the wind and biting cold as her brother practically fell in the door as she had fallen off of the bed.
"What are you doing here?" she asked of him, shutting the door against the storm as she wrapped her sweater around herself instead of zipping it up. She was finally dry, finally warm when he had arrived.

"You were missing, and it's terrible out there. You need to come back..." his eyes fell to the one still sitting on the bed. "Perhaps you should all come... Ask the Alpha for refuge." he said, shivering like crazy as he headed for the heater to lean on the wall beside it. Sarah turned her attention to Emily as she walked towards her and held out her hand, still a little unsure why she was feeling drawn to the other woman. "Please... Come back with us. Your brother too... It would be easier." she said, because she still wanted to talk with her, wanted to get to know her and maybe find out if she was right about why she was so drawn to the others scent.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

As soon as Garen and another pack member arrived, Lucas started to tell them his plan to have Lily moved as soon as Zach warmed up. He said that everything she wanted to move, needed to move to the Alpha's room in the pack house and that if they could help, the better it would be. Someone had to carry the Alpha, the other had to carry her things. But it needed to wait until he moved the tree he was chopping down. Then, he went back out into the driving snow to finish chopping down that tree, to now move it across their territory to the pack house so that they would have a way to keep the rest of their pack safe.

Maxwell and Sarah
Max had to practically dig and jump as he drove his way through the quickly growing height of the snow as he pushed and made his way to the town. He forced his way through until he arrived, and it was with great reluctance that he had to shift to human and trudge through the freezing snow to get to the motel and the room that he knew the girl from the siblings that left Bloodmoon was in. He huddled against the door and banged on it hard to get the attention of those inside, hoping that he was right and that his sister was there.

He was right of course, and Sarah knew it had to be one of her brothers as she fell off of the bed from where she had been sitting and talking with Emily and she practically scrambled for the door to let them in. She yanked it open and was hit by the wind and biting cold as her brother practically fell in the door as she had fallen off of the bed.
"What are you doing here?" she asked of him, shutting the door against the storm as she wrapped her sweater around herself instead of zipping it up. She was finally dry, finally warm when he had arrived.

"You were missing, and it's terrible out there. You need to come back..." his eyes fell to the one still sitting on the bed. "Perhaps you should all come... Ask the Alpha for refuge." he said, shivering like crazy as he headed for the heater to lean on the wall beside it. Sarah turned her attention to Emily as she walked towards her and held out her hand, still a little unsure why she was feeling drawn to the other woman. "Please... Come back with us. Your brother too... It would be easier." she said, because she still wanted to talk with her, wanted to get to know her and maybe find out if she was right about why she was so drawn to the others scent.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Emily and Jason
Emily blinked, staring down at Sarah's outstreched hand. Refuge within Ghostmoon? If Lilith where to find out her whole world would come crashing down around her once more. It would give Jason a break, she knew that. Her older brother needed the chance to finally sit down and have a proper meal without the fear of a former pack member threatening his life. She saw how the stress caused him to cry, even if she didn't want him to. He was good at hiding her feelings, if only to protect her from the pain she would surely feel least she figured out what upset him, but it was nothing new. She had always been close to her brother, as much as he hated to admit it. She did understand though, the pain that follows with admitting that perhaps your sibling is the only person left that actually cares about your feelings and needs.

Sometimes it pained her to see her brother in pain, wondering, constantly wondering if Lilith had finally figured out their new location. If she had, if she had figured out where they had moved to and were currently staying, she had no doubt in her mind that they would lose their lives. Joining Sarah, going with her to new packgrounds where she would be safe sounded like a dream come true. Safety and this woman that made her heart flutter in her chest, caused her to sweat and her palms to become damp with the same sweat dripping off the rest of her body in the anxiety that followed. Though, she wasn't the one to say yes, when her taller brother walked into the room, having heard the last part of Sarah's words. He looked directly at her as he said his words, a wary and sad smile spreading across his face. "We'll go with you. So long as you provide us with shelter and food, we will go." Jason had never been one to agree to getting help from people that appeared to be complete strangers, but she sighed softly. "Life has been difficult lately. Constantly being on the run has taken a toll on both of us and I think what we both want is a shred of calm before something bad happens again, as it always does. We'll come with you, we will, and we'll help protect you from that damn entitled bastard who can't get the stick out of her ass."

Maxwell and Sarah
Maxwell is trying to warm himself up, shivering as he leans heavily on the wall to try and warm up enough before they all headed outside. His fur was better suited to the weather than his clothing, so as a human he was freezing. "Let me warm first, then we can push out and follow what's left of my trail." he told them, moving to lean on the heater just enough to warm his body so that they could leave.

"Yea, take your time." Sarah said, waving her brother off because she really didn't care about what he had to say. She knew that they had to go, but her attentions and focus were still on Emily as she sat herself down on the bed beside her as her heart hammered away. She only vaguely suspected why she was so drawn to the other woman, but without actually being sure, she didn't say a thing as she snuck her fingers over to touch hers so it didn't look like they were holding hands at all. "Tell me what it was like, in the other pack." she asked more than she stated, looking at her.

"No, talk about that with the rest of the pack, they'll need to know." Max said suddenly, making his sister jump slightly. He was pushing off of the heater and heading for the door. He was still shivering but it was clear to see a determination in him that he wasn't going to let it stop him, he felt warm enough to move again. He was as stubborn as their mother had once been. "Just follow me back." he says, acting like he's in charge but all he is, is a regular guard. He heads out into the snowstorm to start leading the way back to the pack.

"Jerk." Sarah said, standing up to zip her sweater. She put on the small bag of medicines she had been carrying when she arrived and started reluctantly out the door and into the cold. Whoever was last was going to need to close the door of the room. They would also have to travel in a single file like through the snow as they headed back to Ghostmoon territory and they would probably need to be nose to tail. With the snow seeming determined to drown them all, it was no telling how long it would take to get back.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

*zach looks at her* you may forgive my actions but i never will forgive myself... i did the pack wrong and probably even caused problems with it... i will work hard to repair whatever damage i may have caused... and in the future i will not fail you again.... *he stops shivering and continues to flex his fingers, feeling at last starting to come back to them as he is at last warming up*
Lily caress his face, her eye turn dark blue and she suddenly kisses him on the lips, her voice change too bit flirty and deep as her wolf took over:”good cause if not i would have your rank change to lower…your very cute, how about you and i have a nice time in the cave~”
Lily was trying to snap herself out of it becore crystal makes her do anything worse

garen walked inside to gather her things but notice them and frown:”guard we need to move them now..”

“but sir the omega said-“
“Now! I will carry the alpha once we get her things moved quickly now, then all the male guards will take their shift while females are moved to the packhouse” garen informed as he gather lily stuff moving it to packhouse
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Maxwell and Sarah
Maxwell is trying to warm himself up, shivering as he leans heavily on the wall to try and warm up enough before they all headed outside. His fur was better suited to the weather than his clothing, so as a human he was freezing. "Let me warm first, then we can push out and follow what's left of my trail." he told them, moving to lean on the heater just enough to warm his body so that they could leave.

"Yea, take your time." Sarah said, waving her brother off because she really didn't care about what he had to say. She knew that they had to go, but her attentions and focus were still on Emily as she sat herself down on the bed beside her as her heart hammered away. She only vaguely suspected why she was so drawn to the other woman, but without actually being sure, she didn't say a thing as she snuck her fingers over to touch hers so it didn't look like they were holding hands at all. "Tell me what it was like, in the other pack." she asked more than she stated, looking at her.

"No, talk about that with the rest of the pack, they'll need to know." Max said suddenly, making his sister jump slightly. He was pushing off of the heater and heading for the door. He was still shivering but it was clear to see a determination in him that he wasn't going to let it stop him, he felt warm enough to move again. He was as stubborn as their mother had once been. "Just follow me back." he says, acting like he's in charge but all he is, is a regular guard. He heads out into the snowstorm to start leading the way back to the pack.

"Jerk." Sarah said, standing up to zip her sweater. She put on the small bag of medicines she had been carrying when she arrived and started reluctantly out the door and into the cold. Whoever was last was going to need to close the door of the room. They would also have to travel in a single file like through the snow as they headed back to Ghostmoon territory and they would probably need to be nose to tail. With the snow seeming determined to drown them all, it was no telling how long it would take to get back.
BasilOwO BasilOwO
Emily and Jason trailed behind, the latter pausing to close the door behind him. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize that Jason had been listening to the whole conversation she had been having with Sarah before her brother made his way into the room. Her eyes were still trained on Sarah, taking in the way she moved despite the snow basically crippling them where they stood. Being asked about her pack was a surprise, considering she hated speaking about the hell she was finally able to escape. She supposed the information she would provide would be crucial in the survival of some, if not all of the Ghostmoon pack members if Lilith were to find out that they were staying there for the time being. The target upon her head was unfortunate, but deserved. She had, in ways, done this to herself but the cruelty that had followed was unwelcome and uncalled for. The fact that Nick had followed them, only for Nathinel to let them go showed that there were at least a few wolves out there that had a heart within Bloodmoon. She knew that Jason had stayed behind to watch the fight and he had told her how he nearly leapt in, if not for the fact that Nick was the alpha and he was but a guard. She understood his strife however, when the person who rescued you would probably face the same fate as you were going to if not for you fleeing when you did.

She wondered if Nick was under some sort of spell, words that were lies to get him to remain loyal to Lilith. The promise of pups and the promise of spending time together wasn't farfetched, but it was still something she hated. In a different life, were Lilith was without a head and the wolves of Bloodmoon finally saw the issues that had been within the pack for far too long, perhaps they could change for the better. Finally see the light, the smiles and laughs of wolves that had friends within other packs without being scared that their alpha would find out and end their friends lives, starting a war a lot of them didn't need. Bloodmoon was twisted in more ways than one, with issues stemming far beneath anything she could remember, but she hoped, for a moment, a brief second that Sarah and her siblings could make it better. Could give them a home where they didn't need to live in fear.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
Orian / Oscar Massacre

-SoulMoon-

As Mask lies there with fear in her eyes along with tears, she starting to shake continuously out of sadness. But when Arthur shifted and went to move her, she growled angrily but back away with a fearful gaze. She looked towards Orian, whose breathing was so shallow that it was barely noticeable to her. She flattens her ears and watches Arthur carry the small-muscular wolf away. But she did as was directed and picked up Timber and raced as quickly as possible to the packhouse to safety.

Orian's body was beyond weak, as his head hung and his tail. his eyes were trying to pry themselves open from the matted blood that was in them. Orian was also cold... very cold. It was impossible to save him now, if he could, it'd be a miracle.

Lily caress his face, her eye turn dark blue and she suddenly kisses him on the lips, her voice change too bit flirty and deep as her wolf took over:”good cause if not i would have your rank change to lower…your very cute, how about you and i have a nice time in the cave~”
Lily was trying to snap herself out of it becore crystal makes her do anything worse

garen walked inside to gather her things but notice them and frown:”guard we need to move them now..”

“but sir the omega said-“
“Now! I will carry the alpha once we get her things moved quickly now, then all the male guards will take their shift while females are moved to the packhouse” garen informed as he gather lily stuff moving it to packhouse
*zach blushes deeply when lily kisses him, unsure of what to do.* "u....um alpha? What are you... doing?" *he asks nervously,taking a step back. Garen then walks in and starts freaking out about something.* "wait... we are moving now?!" *he looks confused but ready to move*

*zach blushes deeply when lily kisses him, unsure of what to do.* "u....um alpha? What are you... doing?" *he asks nervously,taking a step back. Garen then walks in and starts freaking out about something.* "wait... we are moving now?!" *he looks confused but ready to move*
Garen look at zach explaining:”yes her wolf is trying to make a move on you…..”

lily snap out of it and look at him changing back to normal:”im so sorry zach, crystal can be very rebelious….”

Garen look at zach explaining:”yes her wolf is trying to make a move on you…..”

lily snap out of it and look at him changing back to normal:”im so sorry zach, crystal can be very rebelious….”
*zach nods, suddenly nervous* "o...ok... so...." *he grabs his knife from where it is on the floor.* "where to?"

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas didn't know that as he was dragged the felled tree across the pack territory, freezing in his human attire, that Garen was already getting ready to move Alpah Lily and Zach. He had expected them to wait until he got back, Winter's official start was still at best a month away so he didn't know that signs of heat were already starting. He and his siblings had never actually been still long enough for any other heat outside of their first few. He would find out soon enough what it was going to be like in a large pack that wasn't just members of his own family. Lucas had not expected his brother to suddenly be there to help him, or for his brother to take the ax to start just chopping the tree, but he was grateful for it as he shifted and took off back through the freshly carved trail in the snow to get to the pack house. He was a snow covered wolf as he charged into the den. "There's a trail but I can lead you back to the pack house if you're both ready." he said, looking at both, pausing to scent the air. Something was different.
@Miasmith17

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Max pushed his way through the snow, leading the way back to the territory through his already partially driven trail from before. Part of his tracks had been filled in, but it still made for easier going. He was surprised by this because what probably should have taken hours wasn't actually taking all that long. Or maybe it was their abnormally large size compared to the average wolf. They were nearly to the pack house when they came across their brother dragging a tree. He hated to do it, but he didn't hesitate to shift to start dragging it back with him. Together, the brothers would make short work of getting it to the pack house where it was Max who started to chop it down into more manageable logs for the fires.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Sarah was right on Max's tail as they went along through into pack territory and then towards the pack house. She nearly walked into him as he stopped before shifting and going to help what looked like Lucas dragging a tree. She huffed, because now she had to be the one to power through the snow but knowing that Emily was behind her and despite the fact that she is a healer, Sarah pushed through it and made her way through the deep snow to get to the pack house before her brothers with what was probably going to be two new pack members. She hoped that it was going to be two new pack members as she shifted to get the door open and practically fall through it into the warmth, waving the two former Bloodmoon members inside and towards the fire. "Come in. Come in... We can find out about talking to Alpha Lily later. I have to go check on her wounds anyway." she said, closing the door behind them when it looked like her brothers would not be joining them.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur was talking under his breath as he hurried for the pack house, he still had no clue where Charlie was but he hoped that she was alright and would return to him soon. What was he going to do if he lost yet another guard, one that he had just made his Omega at that. What would he do if his pack kept falling apart? The winter was going to be long and harsh, their heat in the spring was going to hit them hard and fast when the time came. He didn't need to lose more pack members, because something told him that if he lost Orian, that he was likely going to lose Mask too. And what of the pup, what would happen to the pup? Would he be able to let the pup leave? Shaking his head, he focus on what he was doing in the hope that Mask at least told the healer they had that he was on the way.

Rushing into the open door of the pack house, he was only partially aware of the door closing behind him as he rushed to where he could see the healer waving him into a room. He spouted off everything he remembered that had happened, but that there was also a chance that more had been done to Orian before any of them had known but that Mask would need tending too as well when they were done. Then he was putting Orian onto a bed and slipping out of the room to find the two members of his pack who had seen it all. He needed to make sure that they were okay.
"Mask... Timber..." he called out, starting to search the pack house for them.
Ec Jester Ec Jester

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

-SoulMoon-

Mask had placed Timber into an empty room so she could go and make the Healer aware that Arthur was indeed on his way with a wolf that was on the bridge of death. Afterward, she went and returned to Timber, who was lying down on the ground with his wings spread out upon him. "Is he going to be o-okay?" Timber stammered, getting up and folding his wings at his flank.

"I... I can't make any promises... but all we can do is hope he will be..." Mask muttered, with her ears down. She padded over and pressed her large head against Timber's, "I'll be here for you... okay?" Timber nods in response.

Mask flicked up her ears and peered out once she heard Arthur's voice, she padded out over to him. Her eyes were filled with mixed emotions as if-- she were broken and had completely been beaten today. But mostly her eyes had asked: will he be okay?

*zach nods, suddenly nervous* "o...ok... so...." *he grabs his knife from where it is on the floor.* "where to?"
Garen heads outside with lily stuff only few clothing items and a rock drawing “to the packhouse..”

lily walk over to the door, creating a ice block under her right foot, and heads outside, she focus her ice powers and the snow stops mid air, the snow parts a path to the packhouse
Crystal is very rebelious and since lily let her come out to help once she wants to take over till lily heals

Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Last edited by a moderator:
Garen heads outside with lily stuff only few clothing items and a rock drawing “to the packhouse..”

lily walk over to the door, creating a ice block under her right foot, and heads outside, she focus her ice powers and the snow stops mid air, the snow parts a path to the packhouse
Crystal is very rebelious and since lily let her come out to help once she wants to take over till lily heals

*zach kind of follows, trying to figure out way to help. He grabs a few clothes to feel like hes helping and keeps a hand on his knife just in case of attack.*
@Miasmith17 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

*zach kind of follows, trying to figure out way to help. He grabs a few clothes to feel like hes helping and keeps a hand on his knife just in case of attack.*
The guard helps her walk to the packhouse, lily walking beside him as he helps her

Her right foot with ice on bottom sliding across the ground with each step so she doesnt have to lift it
garen walks up and opens the door holding it open for everyone to get inside
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian @Clicknoris2

The guard helps her walk to the packhouse, lily walking beside him as he helps her

Her right foot with ice on bottom sliding across the ground with each step so she doesnt have to lift it
garen walks up and opens the door holding it open for everyone to get inside
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian @Clicknoris2
*zach waits for everyone to go inside, looking around nervously before going inside. During the walk he had marveled at lilys display of her power. Glad to have chosen not to fight the pack when they had first found him.*

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas stumbled in surprise at the scope of Lily's powers, blinking because there was a clear path to the pack house. "Oh, right then. Um, I'll gather anything left." he says, shifting to human to gather the few things that Sarah left to make it easier to tend to their alpha, as well as the remainder of the tea and he followed after them all to the pack house, keeping a careful watch and lookout for anything that could possibly happen to them though he was sure no one else was in their territory, they would need to be careful. As they arrived at the pack house, he let everyone go in a head of him, last to trail in.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell had chopped most of the tree up and had gone inside to pile it up by the fire, throwing a few logs onto it to make the main room of the pack house that little bit warmer. His back was to the door and he was on one knee just dropping another in when the door opened and he twisted to look, one hand on the stone as he looked at everyone who was entering. He had to blink a few times because he hadn't expected to see Lily outside of the Alpha's den. He was quick to rise up to his feet, brushing his hands off on his jeans. "Here. Sit, rest." he said almost too quickly to be understood as he rushed forwards to take a chair from the side of the room to put it before the fire for Lily.

((I can't use Sarah yet.))

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur looked at Mask, making a note that he was going to have to ask her why she was never human. Though her wolf form was imposing, he wondered if that was just a choice, or if like the pup, she didn't have a choice. "I don't know... We have to wait." he told her, reaching out to touch her and gently stroked her fur. "All we can do is keep the pup safe and distracted... I have fail that Orian will make it." he told her before pulling away. Sadly, as Alpha he still had much to do, and he needed to go and find more guards, he needed to increase the patrols and worry about how bad this storm was going to affect the pack. He needed to find where Charlie had disappeared too, and he needed to move from the Alpha den he had been moving into, back into the pack house. Arthur just wanted to spend time with Mask and Timber, but he was Alpha, he had a job to do.
Ec Jester Ec Jester Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited:
*zach waits for everyone to go inside, looking around nervously before going inside. During the walk he had marveled at lilys display of her power. Glad to have chosen not to fight the pack when they had first found him.*
Garen holds the door open for awhile
Waiting
Guard helped lily inside bringing her to the main room full of chairs and a fireplace
He wait for lucas to head inside the close the door behind them, standing by the door inside incase someone wanted to come in

lily look bit suprise at max but sits in the chair:”oh thank you…..” she use her ice power and melt ice off bottom of her foot looking at the fire unsure of what else to say to max especially with her wolf trying to take over when not noticed

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
"I just... I'll uh, I'll be outside."
Max said, swallowing thickly as he tried to clear his throat at the same time. He nearly choked himself because of it and coughed a few times as he headed for the door, as if he needed to get away from Lily even though all he felt was if he was surrounded by her scent. Something about it was almost like it was different and he didn't want to get in trouble. His rank was under his brothers now, he had been told to stay away from Lily so he was trying to stay away from her.
@Miasmith17

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas walked in and started for the stairs to take Lily's stuff up to the Alpha's room before pausing and turning to look at his brother. He watched as the younger man practically made fool of himself, scrambling to get back outside. What was going on? Did this have to do with before, when he had told him to keep away from their Alpha, or was this something else he just didn't understand yet? Shaking his head, he continued heading upstairs.
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Last edited:
Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
"I just... I'll uh, I'll be outside."
Max said, swallowing thickly as he tried to clear his throat at the same time. He nearly choked himself because of it and coughed a few times as he headed for the door, as if he needed to get away from Lily even though all he felt was if he was surrounded by her scent. Something about it was almost like it was different and he didn't want to get in trouble. His rank was under his brothers now, he had been told to stay away from Lily so he was trying to stay away from her.
@Miasmith17

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas walked in and started for the stairs to take Lily's stuff up to the Alpha's room before pausing and turning to look at his brother. He watched as the younger man practically made fool of himself, scrambling to get back outside. What was going on? Did this have to do with before, when he had told him to keep away from their Alpha, or was this something else he just didn't understand yet? Shaking his head, he continued heading upstairs.
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2
Lily scent wasnt full in heat yet not till winter has officially arrived, mainly her wolf was just trying to get more time since she barely is able to leave her body “max i…” she notice he left the room in a hurry then remembered earlier “right…forgot that…”
She is very not use to someone caring about her extremely as max had before but now wonders if he is terrified of her.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

*zach just kind of sits in the corner and watches lily, confused by her actions* "alpha... may i ask... how you got your abilities? They just seem so strong... to repel such a relentless storm"
@Miasmith17

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
"So, I believe I have everything up in your room, Alpha Lily."
Lucas said as he came back down, unaware of the question that had just been asked. He came walking over towards the small window by the door to peek through the small window. The steady rythym of an ax hitting wood could just be heard, so it wasn't hard for him to find. "Since we're all in the pack house now, Lily, did you want me to take back the order for him to stay away from you?" he asked, folding his arms as he walked away from the window and the door to walk over to stand by her. He didn't want to drag a chair over to join her, he had a feeling that he was going to have to set off to find where Sarah had disappeared too again, if only to steal her away long enough she could take a look at Lily to make sure she was still healing okay.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell was trying to keep warm in the steadily falling snow as he continued to chop up what was left of the tree. At least doing hard physical work kept the body moving and had his blood pumping enough to keep him from freezing. He wanted to be back inside, sitting at Lily's side and protecting her. All he wanted to do was protect her and that's what he had been trying to do since they were a small pack. Or maybe he had missed something in what the Moon Goddess had been trying to tell him and he paused, mid swing at a rather tall log, letting his arms sag instead as he thought back to the dream.

*zach just kind of sits in the corner and watches lily, confused by her actions* "alpha... may i ask... how you got your abilities? They just seem so strong... to repel such a relentless storm"
@Miasmith17
Lily look over at zach and mentioned:”i was born with them, had to learn to control them, when everyone died except myself and garen. He helped me practice and sometimes i pray to the wolf goddess and she give me advice on how to though its not always clear. But it doesnt last long, i was only stopping it for few minutes so everyone could get into the packhouse before nature continues its course. Trying to go agianst nature is dangerous and can take a toll on the person using them”
Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
"So, I believe I have everything up in your room, Alpha Lily."
Lucas said as he came back down, unaware of the question that had just been asked. He came walking over towards the small window by the door to peek through the small window. The steady rythym of an ax hitting wood could just be heard, so it wasn't hard for him to find. "Since we're all in the pack house now, Lily, did you want me to take back the order for him to stay away from you?" he asked, folding his arms as he walked away from the window and the door to walk over to stand by her. He didn't want to drag a chair over to join her, he had a feeling that he was going to have to set off to find where Sarah had disappeared too again, if only to steal her away long enough she could take a look at Lily to make sure she was still healing okay.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell was trying to keep warm in the steadily falling snow as he continued to chop up what was left of the tree. At least doing hard physical work kept the body moving and had his blood pumping enough to keep him from freezing. He wanted to be back inside, sitting at Lily's side and protecting her. All he wanted to do was protect her and that's what he had been trying to do since they were a small pack. Or maybe he had missed something in what the Moon Goddess had been trying to tell him and he paused, mid swing at a rather tall log, letting his arms sag instead as he thought back to the dream.

lily took a sip from her tea and spoke to lucas:”thank you, yes it would be best since we will be seeing each other in the house and would make things less akward than they are…he acted so strange earlier”

Lily look over at zach and mentioned:”i was born with them, had to learn to control them, when everyone died except myself and garen. He helped me practice and sometimes i pray to the wolf goddess and she give me advice on how to though its not always clear. But it doesnt last long, i was only stopping it for few minutes so everyone could get into the packhouse before nature continues its course. Trying to go agianst nature is dangerous and can take a toll on the person using them”

lily took a sip from her tea and spoke to lucas:”thank you, yes it would be best since we will be seeing each other in the house and would make things less akward than they are…he acted so strange earlier”
*zach nods and goes silent, thinking, in the corner. Waiting for orders on what to do*

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas nodded and started towards the door "I'll let him know now then, since he's trying to keep his distance." he told her, moving around Garen to get out the door. He stopped, holding onto the handle. He half turned back "You should both get some rest by the fire. Or get something to eat, eating will help you both heal." he said before he was walking out the door. He didn't have to go far, he knew but he still made sure to shut the door behind him so that they were there. He walked up to his brother, and took the ax from his grasp. "Go inside, find Sarah and have her check on Lily. You don't have to keep your distance, but don't hover over her like you did before. That's why I told you to stay away... You're not mother." he warned, giving his younger brother as he sent him inside. He then proceeded to finish off what was left of the tree.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell let out a sigh as his brother stopped him from, well he was stopped from doing nothing because he hadn't actually been doing anything. He grumbled softly as he was sent inside to find his sister, not sure if he wanted too because he didn't want to interrupt again if she was with Emily. Whatever was going on between the two, he didn't want to bother her again. But he did glare as he was told that he wasn't their mother. He didn't like that he knew that he was more than likely right, in the way this brother said it, he was trying to protect Lily the way their mother had protected their father. Too closely. He choose not to say anything as he headed back inside. But inside, it was clear that he didn't actually know what to do and hesitated as he stood there in the middle of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back