• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake/ Jaxon Richmond

Xade had the coldest look in his dark eyes, what was he thinking? His human must be irritating him, Jake thought with Jaxon. Jake and his human didn’t really have any arguments and mostly agreed on everything; which was good.

Jake listened to her with a slight nod, “I understand. Some humans and their wolves don’t always seem to get along well enough. But you should enjoy yourself. There’s much to see here.”​

Elisa Summers
~Ember~

Ember nodded slightly, “She’s been alone her entire life. She’s difficult but rightly so..” she wolf trails off, “She has no understanding of wolves or how we work.” She adds, a slight sound of sorrow in her voice but it disappeared almost instantaneously.

Ember glanced back at Xade before returning her gaze to Jake, “We’ll be sure to explore eventually, when Elisa is more open to it.” She added, with a small shake as she chuckled. She move passed Xade now, her fur brushing ever so slightly against him before she prepared to run, ‘We’ll be home soon Elisa.’ She murmurs in her mind, really hating the silence that greeted her when she’d shift, not that she’d admit that out loud.​

Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake / Jaxon Richmond

Hey, I’m pretty sure we were all puzzled when we all first shifted. Trust me,” Jake added, his tail flicking. His light green eyes turned to Xade who was still staring off somewhere; he looked a little mad in a slight way.

I hope to see you again! It was a pleasure meeting you!” Jake tipped, watching her walk away. Xade simply flickered his ears when he barely felt her brush by him; but still remained where he stood.

Lloyd / Payton Charleston

Lloyd was silently making his way through the forest, pausing at a river. He sat before it and stared downwards; his red eyes blank and sorrowful. He was alone. As usual. No one to for him to love nor love him back.​

Elisa Summers
~Ember~

Ember took off running, taking no time in leaving the two wolves alone. She needed this run, the time feel free and to explore more. It felt good to stretch her body out and not feel so confined to the space in Elisa’s mind. She tan for a long while before coming to a stop further in the forest. She knew she should head back but she was really starting to enjoy herself.
Eventually she shifted back and let Elisa take over again. They sat against a tree close to the forest edge alone.

It didn’t take long for Elisa to realise what had happened and she scolded Ember, “We need a middle ground. They were like us, maybe there even more of us.” She mumbles after a few minutes catching us with her wolf. Her head was racing and her heart pounding at the events of the day, part confusion and part curiosity, maybe even a tad bit excitement in her mind.

Lloyd then decided to continue his way home. He knew he couldn’t face a guy he started a fight with recently- but he was also a little scared. He knew the guy would be at his apartment, ready to tear him to shreds since his girlfriend liked Payton. But he didn’t like her. He sighed as he trolled through his mind then coming to a slow halt. A girl? What is she doing out here? Lloyd asked himself. Lloyd stared at her, bringing back a memory of one of his former mates: Katie. He sighed heavily and walked off.​

Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake / Jaxon Richmond

Just come sit here and I’ll have a look,” Jaxon begins, motioning to a stump nearby. Xander nods and also feels a sensation- but then hesitated when his stubborn and cold-hearted wolf spoke up, disgusting. Xade loved his only two friends: Mask and Jake. But outsiders, he could care less about.

Yeah, we live in town, actually,” Xander states, as he leads her towards the stump slowly. He helps her to sit and speaks, “what about yourself?

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii

Mask nodded to her alpha in a soft manner, her blue eyes shifted elsewhere. She followed close by him but at his heels. She wanted to make sure if there was another trap close by, she wanted it to be her caught in it; not him.​
Buck moved the trap of to the side and then further back away from the camp. "Sorry...."he muttered.
Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

Charlie stepped around the small group of wolves, having stayed hidden behind the others. She stepped awkwardly from paw to paw. “Um, Alpha?” Taking a deep breath, she knew had to tell him what she was thinking; she’d never been the most open or comfortable when it came to discussing emotions. “I just wanted to know- I mean, I was just wondering if you were angry at me. You know, for falling asleep on the job and everything.”
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Nathaniel Silver / Bones
Bloodmoon Omega

Bones flattened his ears. “All Alpha wants is to see you and your brother confined. Locked up as punishment for letting her into our camp.” He narrowed his eyes at Sarah. “And yes, ultimately, that is what I want. Alpha and our pack should be your first priority, or do you need to be reminded of your loyalties?” he questioned icily.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO
Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Luther let out a soft sigh as he turned to find Charlie there, glad that she hadn't just run off or fallen asleep again, he looked over to make sure Mask had gone back to the pup Timber before he was going to set a hand on her shoulder as he turned her to guide her away from the gathered pack. "I was more worried about you Charlie. These last few days has been full of change, it is hard and stressful. I have had lots to do, I never got to focus on you or the rest of the pack. Tell me, how are you? How's the pack?" he asked, knowing it was a lot to ask of her, but she was his closest connection to the rest of the pack, with no Omega yet chosen to take the place that had formerly been his. "Buck, when you're done go get yourself something to eat from the pack house." he said, pausing long enough to speak to the beta before entering the still messy Alpha den with his guard.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Ec Jester Ec Jester

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"Screw your loyalties, obviously they made the right choice in leaving. One of your Alpha's stinks of death, I'd run away too if we made the mistake of joining that pack."
Sarah snapped, unable to hold her tongue. Though she had her human teeth, she still barred them at him as she growled. She ignored the pain in her ankle and kept moving backwards towards the motel with a firm grip on the other female wolf, on Emily. She was not going to let go of her until she had too, so she kept a firm grip as they moved. She was vaguely aware this was a small town, they were going to start to draw attention if they continued this little confrontation much longer. The fast sound of speeding paws reached her ears and she grew tense then.
BasilOwO BasilOwO Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
"Sarah!"
Lucas cringed as she said and did what he was trying to prevent. It made him move even more between the two of them, making sure the girls were going to be protected. He too realized they needed to hurry and get into the town where the humans made it easier to make sure nothing like this kept happening. The safest place for these other siblings was going to be in the motel and mingling with the humans. It was a universal thing to not just let average humans in on what they were, at least he was sure it was. "I don't know what the laws are if a wolf leaves a pack, but I'd think that would make them loners and it means you have no rights here. So, back off and slink to your Alpha's and tell them they're gone." Lucas tried to say, tried to get this wolf to leave. But like his sister, he too heard fast approaching paws from in their pack grounds, and it put him on edge. No one had reason to come find them.

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Nick raced through the trees and tore towards the town. He was quickly picking up on Bones scent and then he detected it, one of the siblings, the lost guards. The female. He growled deep in his throat and tore through the tree line up to them, where he growled and barred his fangs. His eyes were quick to land on both females, and he shifted "Well, well, what have you found for me Bones?" he asked, his tone almost condesending as he reached down to scratch the other behind an ear. "You've been a very bad girl, Emily. You were chosen to guard Lilith and the pack, yet here you are, very far away from them both." he said, holding himself tall and strong like he learned an Alpha does. His eyes then shifted to the girl he bit, and he saw her shudder, it made him smile "Hello there dear, how's that ankle of yours?" he asked, trying not to laugh as they backed further away from him quicker. Slowly his gaze turned to the male, but he said nothing and could only sneer.
[Maxwell let out another sigh, this time it was more tired as he turned his head towards her, his tail giving a sort of half wag to let her know it was okay. "You're the Alpha, you are allowed to say and do as you please. I should have controlled my upset better." he told her, and was quiet for a moment. He took a few moments to think before he said "Whatever it is, healed or not, I'm sure Sarah will find a way. Just as sure the Moon Goddess will make sure to bless you with a strong heir." he could vaguely remember something Lucas said about his dream before the craziness began. Just as he was sure whomever her mate ended up being, was going to be a very lucky wolf. He laid his head back down then]
Lily look over and pet his fur, she felt reasured:"thanks for the advice max.....we should all control our emotions better, is something out there?"

She waited a few moments before saying to him:"max im sure we will find our mates one day and if we dont then ill help you find someone..."

Garen listen carefully then run out of the packground hearing movement quietly following him, wanting to find out who was spying on them
Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell closed his eyes at the feel of her fingers in his fur, his tail thumping slightly at the fell as she did so. He took a moment to control himself, and listened again to what was going on outside as he sniffed at the air to find out if anything needed his immediate attention. He huffed as he only smelled Garen and faint traces of someone he didn't recognize and chalked it up to new pack since they had received so many recently. "Just Garen." he told her by way of who was outside, unware they'd been invaded by Bloodmoon, with one gone and the other still spying down by the pack house. "You did make the pack bigger, recently. Maybe I find a mate... I don't even know how that works. That was something our parents never got to explaining, before they disappeared." he told her, turning his head to look at her with the very same steel grey eyes he had as a human. "I have half a pack mark, they're either here or I leave... Then what?"
@Miasmith17

["Just Garen." he told her by way of who was outside, unware they'd been invaded by Bloodmoon, with one gone and the other still spying down by the pack house. "You did make the pack bigger, recently. Maybe I find a mate... I don't even know how that works. That was something our parents never got to explaining, before they disappeared." he told her, turning his head to look at her with the very same steel grey eyes he had as a human. "I have half a pack mark, they're either here or I leave... Then what?"]
Lily thought about it as she pet his fur telling him:"its a wonderful feeling.....if your mate is from another pack it would be a decision that you both have to make. Either that or the goddess has a bigger role for you to play......"

She look up at the den ceiling:"when you are looking for your mate during heat you will smell a lovely scent making you drawn to them, you follow it to them and your heart will be beating as you find the mate that will complete your soul...."

Crystal mentally scratch at her mind interupting her thought:'shouldnt have our omega be back by now? I have a bad feeling our link it feels like fear.......'

Lily look at max:"max i think something wrong do you feel anything with your link to lucas?"

Jason paused, realizing his sister hadn’t followed him. Spinning on his paws, the male tore through the town, skidding to a halt before Nick and Bones. His wolf form was huge, bigger than Bones himself, and his black fur was fluffed up, his teeth bared in a snarl. “You back the fuck up, Nick. You have no place to say anything and you know it.” He stood before Lucas, Sarah and Emily, protecting them. “We left because that pack is corrupt! Why can’t you see it?” His eyes were pleading, though he still held himself with a hint of hostility. “Unless.. you Bloodmoon fools would rather follow the leader than protect your packmates.”

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

“Well, considering everything, great. The pack is great. I’m… okay. I just miss everyone is all.” Charlie shrugged. “Tessa and Finnegan and all the others. It’s a little bit quieter than it used to be.” Entering the alpha den, she leaned against the doorway. “Have you decided who you’re gonna choose as Omega? We probably need a second in command.”

Nathaniel Silver / Bones
Bloodmoon Omega

Bones’s hackles lifted. “Be careful what you say of Bloodmoon, girl. It may one day come back to bite you.”

He straightened up as Nick arrived and gave him a small scratch, ear flicking slightly at the Alpha’s tone. He would never dream of being disloyal — he shoved away the tiny bit of doubt that had crept into his mind — and Nick did rank above him, but he had to admit he didn’t much like how the other male turned to confront Emily and the limping girl without even giving him a nod of thanks, making him feel like a little bit like he was just a lackey rather than Omega of the pack. So Nick was the one to cause that injury. He peered at the medic curiously.

Emily and the medic might have a point, Nathaniel said suddenly in his mind. What? Nate, we can’t rebel against our pack, least of all when the Alpha is right here! Bones gave an agitated switch of his tail. I’m not saying we should, his mind partner soothed him. But-

Before Nathaniel could finish, a huge wolf burst through the undergrowth; Bones bristled as Jason faced Nick aggressively, throwing in a few pleading, then increasingly prickly words to Bones himself. “We are no mindless weaklings. I follow Alpha out of loyalty — something you and your sister clearly have no hint of,” he snarled. Nathaniel’s voice was stern. Bones, don’t-
Nate, this is not the time. She comes on to our territory, dashes off, the guards let her, and now they’re refusing punishment! Sowing seeds of dissent and rebellion.
Shift.
What?
Shift. Let me take care of this.
No.

Bones, I can handle this. Don’t make me force it.
Bones winced, remembering the one time that he had refused to shift and Nathaniel had forced the transformation, leaving them both aching and weakened for more than a day or two. Fine. But if Alpha locks us up next for interfering, get us out of it or you’ll never get to do this again.
Understood.
They shifted, and Nathaniel held out his hands, gesturing for calm. Then, taking a deep breath, knowing Bones might hate him from then on, he turned on his heel and barrelled into Nick, trying to knock him off his paws. “Run!” he shouted at the others. Nate, what the hell are you doing?! “Go, quickly!” He could only hope they managed to get a good distance away before Nick clawed him to pieces.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO

Last edited:
Elisa Summers
~Ember~

Elisa pulled herself up from the ground eventually, dragging herself from the woods and back out into the town. She ached heavily and her head had began to pound. Her eyes gaze around and she glances up at the sky briefly before looking back at the forest. Her eyes scan the tree line carefully before she heads off toward the library. She was alone again with no one but her wolf for company.
Ember hummed within her, content with meeting more of their kind, aching to meet more and wanting to push her human to learn more.

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur let out a soft sigh, and reached up to run his fingers through his hair. It was getting a little longer than he liked, that was going to need to be another thing that he needed to get done, was a trim at the least. "I miss them all too. It's a bit odd, having the pack be a bit smaller than usual. But this is home, I couldn't bring myself to leave here. Not for anything." he said, before giving a bit of a cringe as she spoke about choosing an Omega. She was right of course, but he had no idea who that should even be. He needed more guards, he needed to check on the ones who hunted and now they had a pup to keep track of. "I know we need one... I know I have to pick one, but... Some of the ones I would have picked are gone. I believe that," he walked over to put a hand on her shoulder and look her in the eye as he finished the sentence "I need your help to pick an Omega. Or I'm making it you." he told her, because he couldn't think of anyone who would be better at it, than the only guard who stayed with him, and was keeping him calm. A valuable trait for an Omega to have.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"Like I'm scared of you."
she quipped, but it was the Alpha who scared her some when he showed up and her grip tightened on Emily as she staggered back towards her positioned herself in front of her in a more protective manner. Despite the fact that she thought she might get hurt again, she wasn't going to let the one she was drawn too, the one who smelt so good, get hurt. She'd rather patch herself up, it was likely to be less traumatic and concerning. Of course, everything seemed to change in quick instant and she was turning to ignore the pain in her ankle as she grasped at Emily to turn her towards the Motel. "Go, go, go!" she said, nearly yelling as she gave her a gentle shove. She ran with her, right behind her and away from whatever was going on between the two Bloodmoon pack members.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

He kept standing between the girls and the Bloodmoon pack members when suddenly a large black wolf was coming to land between them and facing off. It made sense in an instant, that this must be the Jason, the brother of the girl his sister was clutching so tightly too. He made sure he had everything in his arms for his pack ready and secured. As soon as the commotion began, he turned to run with the girls and make sure they were protected if one of them gave chase. He wasn't going to risk his sister, and he wasn't going to risk, what he was quickly becoming sure was her mate. He was right on their heels, a hand on the small of his sisters back as they went.

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Alpha Male

Nick was all glares and sneers until Jason finally arrived and showed up to face them, a deep growl started in his chest as he faced the black furred wolf, his human teeth on full view in what would have been a terrible show of teeth if he was in his wolf form. "You do not get to say that about Lilith or the pack! She spared your life and rescued mine! You do not disrespect my mate." he spat, clearly angered by what the other man had said to him. He was blinded by this rage from Jason's words, so it was very easy for Nathaniel to surprise him and take him down. He roared with outrage as he was pinned to the ground and the two guards, plus the Ghostmoon pack member Lilith wanted, got away. He struggled beneath his Omega, angered and upset as he wanted to get to his feet and give chase. He need to get the guards, and take them back to the pack, they needed to be punished. After several minutes of thrashing about, he was able to get out from under Nathaniel, but he was standing over him now, fists clenched and huffing in annoyance and anger. "We're going back to Lilith and you are going to tell her what you've done." he ground out at him, a growl in his tone as he pointed him into the woods.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
"Lucas?"
He questioned, lifting his head up to look at her. He blinked slowly before taking a deep breath and focusing on what he felt between him and his siblings. His eyes slowly closed, Lucas felt calm as always, but an undertone of concern was there and he wondered why, until he moved to his connection with Sarah and her fear had him rolling away from Lily onto his paws as his eyes snapped open. "Something is happening, I need to go to them." he said to Lily bowing his head to her, stopping himself from nuzzling her like he wanted too for some reason. He still didn't understand why he kept wanting to be so close to her, a part of him was trying to tell him why but he didn't know how to listen to it. With her okay, Max took off out of the den and straight towards town. He was following a pull he had towards his siblings, needing to get there to protect them. He charged right into town, past two other wolves he didn't know and straight after the scent of Lucas and Sarah and two foreign wolves towards the motel. He shifted out of view in an alley as he charged towards the building. "Lucas! Sarah!" he called, hurrying towards them, slightly out of breath.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO

Jason shoved Emily after Sarah, his tail lashing. “Go!” He yowled, running ahead of them, glancing up at the two. He felt bad but he knew it would be the best bet for them to get away. As he ran ahead of them, his tail flicking anxiously, he thought of how he’d help the omega and slid to a halt to look behind him them. “I’ll help you.” He murmured, shaking his head.

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur let out a soft sigh, and reached up to run his fingers through his hair. It was getting a little longer than he liked, that was going to need to be another thing that he needed to get done, was a trim at the least. "I miss them all too. It's a bit odd, having the pack be a bit smaller than usual. But this is home, I couldn't bring myself to leave here. Not for anything." he said, before giving a bit of a cringe as she spoke about choosing an Omega. She was right of course, but he had no idea who that should even be. He needed more guards, he needed to check on the ones who hunted and now they had a pup to keep track of. "I know we need one... I know I have to pick one, but... Some of the ones I would have picked are gone. I believe that," he walked over to put a hand on her shoulder and look her in the eye as he finished the sentence "I need your help to pick an Omega. Or I'm making it you." he told her, because he couldn't think of anyone who would be better at it, than the only guard who stayed with him, and was keeping him calm. A valuable trait for an Omega to have.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"Like I'm scared of you."
she quipped, but it was the Alpha who scared her some when he showed up and her grip tightened on Emily as she staggered back towards her positioned herself in front of her in a more protective manner. Despite the fact that she thought she might get hurt again, she wasn't going to let the one she was drawn too, the one who smelt so good, get hurt. She'd rather patch herself up, it was likely to be less traumatic and concerning. Of course, everything seemed to change in quick instant and she was turning to ignore the pain in her ankle as she grasped at Emily to turn her towards the Motel. "Go, go, go!" she said, nearly yelling as she gave her a gentle shove. She ran with her, right behind her and away from whatever was going on between the two Bloodmoon pack members.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

He kept standing between the girls and the Bloodmoon pack members when suddenly a large black wolf was coming to land between them and facing off. It made sense in an instant, that this must be the Jason, the brother of the girl his sister was clutching so tightly too. He made sure he had everything in his arms for his pack ready and secured. As soon as the commotion began, he turned to run with the girls and make sure they were protected if one of them gave chase. He wasn't going to risk his sister, and he wasn't going to risk, what he was quickly becoming sure was her mate. He was right on their heels, a hand on the small of his sisters back as they went.

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Alpha Male

Nick was all glares and sneers until Jason finally arrived and showed up to face them, a deep growl started in his chest as he faced the black furred wolf, his human teeth on full view in what would have been a terrible show of teeth if he was in his wolf form. "You do not get to say that about Lilith or the pack! She spared your life and rescued mine! You do not disrespect my mate." he spat, clearly angered by what the other man had said to him. He was blinded by this rage from Jason's words, so it was very easy for Nathaniel to surprise him and take him down. He roared with outrage as he was pinned to the ground and the two guards, plus the Ghostmoon pack member Lilith wanted, got away. He struggled beneath his Omega, angered and upset as he wanted to get to his feet and give chase. He need to get the guards, and take them back to the pack, they needed to be punished. After several minutes of thrashing about, he was able to get out from under Nathaniel, but he was standing over him now, fists clenched and huffing in annoyance and anger. "We're going back to Lilith and you are going to tell her what you've done." he ground out at him, a growl in his tone as he pointed him into the woods.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
"Lucas?"
He questioned, lifting his head up to look at her. He blinked slowly before taking a deep breath and focusing on what he felt between him and his siblings. His eyes slowly closed, Lucas felt calm as always, but an undertone of concern was there and he wondered why, until he moved to his connection with Sarah and her fear had him rolling away from Lily onto his paws as his eyes snapped open. "Something is happening, I need to go to them." he said to Lily bowing his head to her, stopping himself from nuzzling her like he wanted too for some reason. He still didn't understand why he kept wanting to be so close to her, a part of him was trying to tell him why but he didn't know how to listen to it. With her okay, Max took off out of the den and straight towards town. He was following a pull he had towards his siblings, needing to get there to protect them. He charged right into town, past two other wolves he didn't know and straight after the scent of Lucas and Sarah and two foreign wolves towards the motel. He shifted out of view in an alley as he charged towards the building. "Lucas! Sarah!" he called, hurrying towards them, slightly out of breath.
Lily nod and frown:"go to them, if you need help call for me and ill send garen...."

She watch him leave and hope they will all come back safely, taking a small nap to let herself rest

Lilith waited impatiently in her den, pacing back and forth planing to hurt the two guards badly......

Lloyd’s red orbs watched the girl walk out of the forest. Then it hit Payton’s mind- he had something to do today. He needed to make money somehow. Like usual, he sung on the somewhere and people would listen to his voice. The two agreed to head back.

Going past his home, seeing no one near his home. He grabbed his guitar and set off. Payton then seated himself on a bench and sung calmly. Some listened as others placed money for him.

(My apologies. I didn’t see her response)​

Elisa Summers
~Ember

Elisa paused before she reached the library after hearing a voice close by. She glanced around before spotting someone singing on a bench. She hadn’t seen them before but something drew her closer, his voice alone making her want to go and listen. She can’t help but hum along as she moves closer, and Ember remained quite content as they both listened.

Eventually, she gets close enough to the bench and smiles, enjoying the sound. She doesn’t say anything, a shyness over taking her which upset her wolf, “Say something.” Ember encourages, only resulting in Elisa’s cheeks to blush a soft beet red.

Jason shoved Emily after Sarah, his tail lashing. “Go!” He yowled, running ahead of them, glancing up at the two. He felt bad but he knew it would be the best bet for them to get away. As he ran ahead of them, his tail flicking anxiously, he thought of how he’d help the omega and slid to a halt to look behind him them. “I’ll help you.” He murmured, shaking his head.
Lily nod and frown:"go to them, if you need help call for me and ill send garen...."

She watch him leave and hope they will all come back safely, taking a small nap to let herself rest

Lilith waited impatiently in her den, pacing back and forth planing to hurt the two guards badly......

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"Here, this way. We can shelter right here and wait."
Sarah said as she grabbed hold of Emily's hand and dragged her just past the office of the motel to hide in a small alcove area where a large ice machine was humming loudly. She pulled her in and around behind it, placing her more in the hidden corner as she used her own body to shield her from any possibility of being seen or harmed. Though, it didn't sound like they had been followed by the Bloodmoon pair. She was in close to the other she wolf when she heard a voice that made some of the tension leave her shoulders. "Max!" she called out, leaning away and then cringing as her voice echoed in the spot. "Sorry." she whispered to Emily, giving her a look and then blushing darkly as she realized how she was standing. It seemed with the realization that she became frozen in that moment, unable to move, or really breathe.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmonn Omega

Lucas stopped to look down at the large black wolf who was talking to him and then twisted to look behind him to make sure that no one was following before looking back to him "You should shift back to human before anyone in the town sees you and calls for a cull on wolves in the area." he told him, practically jumping to spin around at the sound of fast approaching feet. He was glad for their sisters to have gone off to hide, in case they needed to fight. But it was unnecessary, because the moment he caught the scent and heard the voice, he dropped what he was carrying and threw open his arms for his brother. "Max, am I glad to see you. Did Alpha Lily send you?" he said after their brief hug before waving off the answer. "Never mind, we need to help get another room here." he quickly added on as he turned back in the hopes that the black wolf was gone and a man would be standing in his place.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Max ran right to the area the scents were and found that his brother was the first one he could see, and was quick to return the hug, going to answer the question before biting his lip as he was waved off. He was used to listening to commands from his brother, not anymore at the very least. He took in a deep breath and turned his attention to see another standing there. "Hey, I'm Maxwell." he said, walking over to hold his hand out to him to shake before they were all heading towards the main office. He followed until he caught his sister's scent and that female scent that seemed to be close to it. He watched his brother head into the office before he was going around towards the ice machine that had a nice little hidden spot and around to where she liked to pop out at them. "Sarah?" he called quietly, walking wide out and arching his brows at the sight that greeted him.

"Maxie." Sarah quickly said at the sight of her larger, younger brother, becoming unfrozen and turning to jump on him. He caught her instantly with a laugh, hugging her tight before slowly setting her down onto her feet and turning his attention to the blonde she had been sheltering with her body. He was about to hold out his hand to her when Lucas appeared again with the other, he had a couple of keys in his hand.

"Come on, I've gotten you both a room each. But if you're like us, you'll probably only use the one." Lucas said, giving a command to them as he started to where the rooms were. Reluctantly, Max followed, trailing behind them all as he thought back to the Alpha and bringing his siblings back safely. It was Sarah who seemed eager, again grabbing for Emily's hand to hold as they walked. It seemed instinct her to reach out to grab hold of her, she would of course, stop if told too.

BasilOwO BasilOwO

Lily waited patient, leg sat up on rock and wanted to help but frown feeling helpless.

She tries thinking of a plan quietly till her wolf spoke

'You could send me.....i mean its not like you can shift' crystal spoke softly

Lily thought about it:'is it possible to seperate from your wolf?'

'We could try though not for long'

Payton enjoyed having people fond of his voice and music. He showed a small smile as he continued then a woman caught his eye and made his cheeks a very, very small shade of red that wasn’t very noticeable.

She’s listening? Wasn’t she the one that was in the forest beforehand? Payton questioned Lloyd silently. Lloyd was quiet for a long moment before replying, yes.

Once he was finished singing he cleared his throat and rested his guitar into its case at his feet. “H-hello there,” Payton stammered at her.​

Nathaniel Silver / Bones
Bloodmoon Omega

Starting off into the trees, Nathaniel flinched away from Nick’s glare, but there was also a tingle of exhilaration in his chest. Maybe loyalty to the pack wasn’t the most important thing if it hurt others, innocent wolves. Tentatively he reached out to his own.
Bones?
No response. Of course. He’d probably just destroyed every bit of progress made since he’d found out that Bones existed. Because who needs trust, right? he thought sarcastically. Never mind that he thought it was the right thing to do, now Bones hated him and would likely never let him shift again.

He trudged ahead of Nick back to camp. This is your mistake. Just tell her that Bones had nothing to do with it... and that you'll willingly be shut away in his mind and never see the sun again if she lets him go free. If Bones was seeing these thoughts, he said nothing. He swallowed, resolving not to shift until whatever punishment the Alphas might have was over.
Even if Lilith did her worst to Nathaniel, he would never let her hurt Bones.

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

I’m sorry, what? Charlie blinked. “I- um. Okay.” She felt both honoured that he would trust her with such an important role in the pack, and also intimidated. There’d obviously been wolves more suited to the task before they’d gone missing, but she’d do her best. Then she reminded herself about what he’d said before the awfully scary bit. “Sure. Yeah. I mean, I’m sure we can find someone.” Rambling again. You might not even be picked if we can find another Omega. Calm it.
"I'll ask around the pack."
Slightly giddy, Charlie left the den and took a moment to sit in the sun and think about everything. Wow.

Nathaniel Silver / Bones
Bloodmoon Omega

Starting off into the trees, Nathaniel flinched away from Nick’s glare, but there was also a tingle of exhilaration in his chest. Maybe loyalty to the pack wasn’t the most important thing if it hurt others, innocent wolves. Tentatively he reached out to his own.
Bones?
No response. Of course. He’d probably just destroyed every bit of progress made since he’d found out that Bones existed. Because who needs trust, right? he thought sarcastically. Never mind that he thought it was the right thing to do, now Bones hated him and would likely never let him shift again.

He trudged ahead of Nick back to camp. This is your mistake. Just tell her that Bones had nothing to do with it... and that you'll willingly be shut away in his mind and never see the sun again if she lets him go free. If Bones was seeing these thoughts, he said nothing. He swallowed, resolving not to shift until whatever punishment the Alphas might have was over.
Even if Lilith did her worst to Nathaniel, he would never let her hurt Bones.

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

I’m sorry, what? Charlie blinked. “I- um. Okay.” She felt both honoured that he would trust her with such an important role in the pack, and also intimidated. There’d obviously been wolves more suited to the task before they’d gone missing, but she’d do her best. Then she reminded herself about what he’d said before the awfully scary bit. “Sure. Yeah. I mean, I’m sure we can find someone.” Rambling again. You might not even be picked if we can find another Omega. Calm it.
"I'll ask around the pack."
Slightly giddy, Charlie left the den and took a moment to sit in the sun and think about everything. Wow.

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Nick growled softly down at Nathaniel and reached down to haul him up to his feet, spinning him around right after and giving him a shove towards the woods so that he started back towards the main path that would lead them back towards their pack grounds. He didn't want to administer a punishment without his mate, and he was sure that if needed, he would be able to find the girl and those traitorous guards once again. He shifted back to wolf and kept nudging the other man forwards, wondering what Lilith would have in store, it made his tail wag in anticipation.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix @Miasmith17

Arthur / Luthur
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur smiled as he watched Charlie wander off out of his den in something of a daze, clearly touched by the fact that he would and could choose her to be his Omega. And even now, aware that they had a chance of finding someone else, he was sure that she would make an amazing out and balance not only him out, but also the pack. She was one of the most dedicated guards, she was still here and keeping him grounded as they all went through such a massive amount of change. He wondered, if this time, as his duty to take charge of the unmated members of his pack, if he would finally find his. He was used to providing for the pack during such times, suffering in silence. He wondered, if one of the members he interacted with on the daily, could potentially be such. Shaking the images from his head, he went back to making the Alpha den his own.

((Whenever I post again, I think I'll be doing a time skip.))​

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Nick growled softly down at Nathaniel and reached down to haul him up to his feet, spinning him around right after and giving him a shove towards the woods so that he started back towards the main path that would lead them back towards their pack grounds. He didn't want to administer a punishment without his mate, and he was sure that if needed, he would be able to find the girl and those traitorous guards once again. He shifted back to wolf and kept nudging the other man forwards, wondering what Lilith would have in store, it made his tail wag in anticipation.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix @Miasmith17

Arthur / Luthur
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur smiled as he watched Charlie wander off out of his den in something of a daze, clearly touched by the fact that he would and could choose her to be his Omega. And even now, aware that they had a chance of finding someone else, he was sure that she would make an amazing out and balance not only him out, but also the pack. She was one of the most dedicated guards, she was still here and keeping him grounded as they all went through such a massive amount of change. He wondered, if this time, as his duty to take charge of the unmated members of his pack, if he would finally find his. He was used to providing for the pack during such times, suffering in silence. He wondered, if one of the members he interacted with on the daily, could potentially be such. Shaking the images from his head, he went back to making the Alpha den his own.

((Whenever I post again, I think I'll be doing a time skip.))​
Lilith was walking outside her den checking around the pack for anymore outsiders, she pace around the pack watching each pack member, before walking up to two guards:"gather volunteers to gather supplies for the winter, one of you will go with to see if any of them get ideas on slipping away"

Lily focus and seperate as crystal appeared beside her, looking suprised:"it worked....."

Crystal stretch her grey fur with white streak between her chest, eyes dark blue:"i'll go find them.....stay here" she run off following max scent towards the village, staying to the bushes

Maxwell, Lucas and Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon, Ghostmoon Omega, Ghostmoon Medic

It was almost like a sixth sense for Max when they were talking with the other siblings about the motel and leaving them a little bit of cash to get by until they found work. But he was pulled away from the conversation by this feeling to turn his head and look out towards the trees, where he saw a familiar looking wolf watching them. He gave a nod and gestured for Lucas to take a look because as second, his word was final about them leaving, even still it had been Max who was sent to do a job. So, he pulled a very reluctant Sarah away from the other she wolf as their brother gave the word that it was time to go back to the pack grounds, and to their Alpha.

**Two Day Time Skip**

It was only a couple of days later that they all woke up to the first snow fall of Colorado. It was incredibly late in the year, signaling that it may lead to a long and hard winter. Late in November, as Max, Lucas and Sarah all awoke in the bitter cold, it wasn’t with upset or anger, it was almost a pure joy in them as they popped up from their sleep pile and ran out into the still falling flakes of crystalized water. They played like pups, running around in a game of tag and various other games as they rolled around in it. They acted as though it was the first time, they had ever seen it, as they had for far too many years to count. Ever since they spent their first snow fall in it when they all together could first control the shift. It was tradition. And you don’t forget or mess with tradition.

When they were tired, cold and their fur was soaked through, it was all three that went running towards the pack house. Only, when they got there, it was just the two brothers who walked in to plop themselves down in front of the fire. They laid down and got comfortable, dozing off almost right away. Lucas knew that he had duties as the Omega to take care of, though so he did not nap for long before he was getting up and heading off towards Lily’s den alone to check on her and make sure that she and her guard had everything they needed. Then, he would make his rounds and organize a hunting party to make sure they had enough meat for everyone. Trotting into her den, she stretched out and went to sit by the fire as he bowed his head to her “Alpha.” He said, his nose telling him that his brothers scent still lingered by the entrance.

Max was having issues following his brothers command to stay away from Lily. But none of them really knew why he kept going back, and he was driving himself mad with trying to understanding it. So, he was doing his best to listen. But their Alpha was hurt, so he kept going back to the entrance of her den at night to peek in on her before lingering for a bit and then heading back to his siblings to sleep the rest of the night. There was a benefit to being able to see like it was early morning dawn. Maybe, if he just slept, something could tell him why he was acting like a lost pup. Closing his eyes, he slowly fell asleep, warm and drying as the rest of the pack went about their lives around him.

Sarah had decided that since they had caused a tussle in the snow that it was safe to slip away, she needed to go back to the town. She had to see Emily again, her scent was still in her nose and she just wanted to be with her. She hadn't said much of anything to her brothers, and this was a spur of the moment thing that she decided to do. She could warm up when she got there, she just needed to talk to her and see her to make sure that she was still okay. It couldn't be easy leaving a full pack behind to having only her brother there. Her situation had been different, her brothers were almost all that she knew. She had spent her whole life with them though, it was different. Trudging through the snow and around trees, she carefully found her way back towards town through the heavily falling snow, she kept having to stop to shake it from her fur. But she pushed through, it wasn't the first time she had traveled in these conditions, but it was the first time doing so alone. She just needed to get to that motel and to Emily's door.

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Nick felt a little loss as the packs heat was coming to an end and it seemed like they had so much more to do. Not enough, or maybe too much had happened in the last two days and he was feeling like there might never be an end. Lilith was doing something to try and figure out if she was pregnant. He didn’t know, he didn’t understand it. There was still so much about being a wolf he was still learning. But he knew a few things, and he had gone off to spend some time watching over Nathaniel, who was only half a traitor. Bones was dedicated and loyal. He was by far one of their best guards, he hadn’t left, but half of him had let the others get away, including that Ghostmoon girl. It angered him, but his mate had the last call on what happened to one of their last and only guard. Their appointed Omega, his old role. He growled as he looked at the man sitting there, before calling over a few of the larger pack members to sit there and guard the man as he headed off to find his mate. He stopped to shift and get dressed, as he headed to where she said that she was going to be. He lingered back, not sure if he could interrupt or not. He didn’t know if she was ready, or if she found out if they were going to be having a pup. His mind was still made up, part of him or not, the pup was his to help raise. And now with the snow, hunting was going to start getting harder. But he would make sure his mate was well fed as she grew a new life. If she was.
@Miasmith17 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur was sitting in the entrance of the Alpha den, sighing heavily because now the beta of the pack had gone missing. He was wrapped tight in a thick jacket and a blanket as he watched the first snow finally fall. He had called for Charlie earlier but was still waiting for her to arrive. He imagined that she had guard duties that needed to be done first, and he was fine waiting for her to be done before coming to him. Even with her helping him, he hadn’t picked a new Omega yet. He didn’t know who to appoint to his old role, their pack felt like it was falling apart and coming together all at once that he was overwhelmed behind all of this change. He really wished that he had coffee to hold and sip on the crisp day. Like he had the morning his whole life changed, only there hadn’t been snow that time of year. Yawning despite his long sleep, he pulled the blanket tighter around himself. The Alpha’s den was colder than the pack house, and he had forgotten to get fire wood, so it was going to be freezing for too long.

Hearing the crunch of snow, Arthur turned his head to see who was there and offered a warm smile to his guest. “Hey, come here and warm up a bit. I can’t start a fire, sorry.” He apologized, offering the blanket he had just been using to keep warm as he stood up. “What’s it like out there, this looks like its coming down heavy and hard.” He said, going through the remainder of his things, spread out all over the space that he just didn’t fill as well as the man before him. When he finally found another blanket, he pulled it around himself and went to sit in a different spot and stare out at the snow. He seemed distant for a moment before he started to come back to himself after a moment and offered up a large smile. “Talk with me a bit, tell me how the pack is doing and how you are.” He said with full honesty as he felt like this might be a great way to come back to themselves and decompress from all the change. He was curious to hear about how the pack was holding together, losing another member while gaining three new ones. How was the pup staying warm?
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Ec Jester Ec Jester
(Either or both of you can respond)​

Last edited:
Maxwell, Lucas and Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon, Ghostmoon Omega, Ghostmoon Medic

It was almost like a sixth sense for Max when they were talking with the other siblings about the motel and leaving them a little bit of cash to get by until they found work. But he was pulled away from the conversation by this feeling to turn his head and look out towards the trees, where he saw a familiar looking wolf watching them. He gave a nod and gestured for Lucas to take a look because as second, his word was final about them leaving, even still it had been Max who was sent to do a job. So, he pulled a very reluctant Sarah away from the other she wolf as their brother gave the word that it was time to go back to the pack grounds, and to their Alpha.

**Two Day Time Skip**

It was only a couple of days later that they all woke up to the first snow fall of Colorado. It was incredibly late in the year, signaling that it may lead to a long and hard winter. Late in November, as Max, Lucas and Sarah all awoke in the bitter cold, it wasn’t with upset or anger, it was almost a pure joy in them as they popped up from their sleep pile and ran out into the still falling flakes of crystalized water. They played like pups, running around in a game of tag and various other games as they rolled around in it. They acted as though it was the first time, they had ever seen it, as they had for far too many years to count. Ever since they spent their first snow fall in it when they all together could first control the shift. It was tradition. And you don’t forget or mess with tradition.

When they were tired, cold and their fur was soaked through, it was all three that went running towards the pack house. Only, when they got there, it was just the two brothers who walked in to plop themselves down in front of the fire. They laid down and got comfortable, dozing off almost right away. Lucas knew that he had duties as the Omega to take care of, though so he did not nap for long before he was getting up and heading off towards Lily’s den alone to check on her and make sure that she and her guard had everything they needed. Then, he would make his rounds and organize a hunting party to make sure they had enough meat for everyone. Trotting into her den, she stretched out and went to sit by the fire as he bowed his head to her “Alpha.” He said, his nose telling him that his brothers scent still lingered by the entrance.

Max was having issues following his brothers command to stay away from Lily. But none of them really knew why he kept going back, and he was driving himself mad with trying to understanding it. So, he was doing his best to listen. But their Alpha was hurt, so he kept going back to the entrance of her den at night to peek in on her before lingering for a bit and then heading back to his siblings to sleep the rest of the night. There was a benefit to being able to see like it was early morning dawn. Maybe, if he just slept, something could tell him why he was acting like a lost pup. Closing his eyes, he slowly fell asleep, warm and drying as the rest of the pack went about their lives around him.

Sarah had decided that since they had caused a tussle in the snow that it was safe to slip away, she needed to go back to the town. She had to see Emily again, her scent was still in her nose and she just wanted to be with her. She hadn't said much of anything to her brothers, and this was a spur of the moment thing that she decided to do. She could warm up when she got there, she just needed to talk to her and see her to make sure that she was still okay. It couldn't be easy leaving a full pack behind to having only her brother there. Her situation had been different, her brothers were almost all that she knew. She had spent her whole life with them though, it was different. Trudging through the snow and around trees, she carefully found her way back towards town through the heavily falling snow, she kept having to stop to shake it from her fur. But she pushed through, it wasn't the first time she had traveled in these conditions, but it was the first time doing so alone. She just needed to get to that motel and to Emily's door.

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Nick felt a little loss as the packs heat was coming to an end and it seemed like they had so much more to do. Not enough, or maybe too much had happened in the last two days and he was feeling like there might never be an end. Lilith was doing something to try and figure out if she was pregnant. He didn’t know, he didn’t understand it. There was still so much about being a wolf he was still learning. But he knew a few things, and he had gone off to spend some time watching over Nathaniel, who was only half a traitor. Bones was dedicated and loyal. He was by far one of their best guards, he hadn’t left, but half of him had let the others get away, including that Ghostmoon girl. It angered him, but his mate had the last call on what happened to one of their last and only guard. Their appointed Omega, his old role. He growled as he looked at the man sitting there, before calling over a few of the larger pack members to sit there and guard the man as he headed off to find his mate. He stopped to shift and get dressed, as he headed to where she said that she was going to be. He lingered back, not sure if he could interrupt or not. He didn’t know if she was ready, or if she found out if they were going to be having a pup. His mind was still made up, part of him or not, the pup was his to help raise. And now with the snow, hunting was going to start getting harder. But he would make sure his mate was well fed as she grew a new life. If she was.
@Miasmith17 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur was sitting in the entrance of the Alpha den, sighing heavily because now the beta of the pack had gone missing. He was wrapped tight in a thick jacket and a blanket as he watched the first snow finally fall. He had called for Charlie earlier but was still waiting for her to arrive. He imagined that she had guard duties that needed to be done first, and he was fine waiting for her to be done before coming to him. Even with her helping him, he hadn’t picked a new Omega yet. He didn’t know who to appoint to his old role, their pack felt like it was falling apart and coming together all at once that he was overwhelmed behind all of this change. He really wished that he had coffee to hold and sip on the crisp day. Like he had the morning his whole life changed, only there hadn’t been snow that time of year. Yawning despite his long sleep, he pulled the blanket tighter around himself. The Alpha’s den was colder than the pack house, and he had forgotten to get fire wood, so it was going to be freezing for too long.

Hearing the crunch of snow, Arthur turned his head to see who was there and offered a warm smile to his guest. “Hey, come here and warm up a bit. I can’t start a fire, sorry.” He apologized, offering the blanket he had just been using to keep warm as he stood up. “What’s it like out there, this looks like its coming down heavy and hard.” He said, going through the remainder of his things, spread out all over the space that he just didn’t fill as well as the man before him. When he finally found another blanket, he pulled it around himself and went to sit in a different spot and stare out at the snow. He seemed distant for a moment before he started to come back to himself after a moment and offered up a large smile. “Talk with me a bit, tell me how the pack is doing and how you are.” He said with full honesty as he felt like this might be a great way to come back to themselves and decompress from all the change. He was curious to hear about how the pack was holding together, losing another member while gaining three new ones. How was the pup staying warm?
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Ec Jester Ec Jester
(Either or both of you can respond)​
Lily woke up with a yawn, her paw was getting better, she look over at lucas:"yes lucas?"

Laying still on the rock, as the packhouse was still being worked on inside by the other pack members

She caught max scent but doesnt acknowledge it listening to her omega words

Meanwhile
Lilith rush over to nick following his scent, she had been testing with herself and the medic to find out if she was pregnant

She stop and slow down to him "my alpha male..i must inform you...."

Emily Black​
Emily sat outside her motel door, her short blonde hair resting gently on her shoulder. It was clear that the youngest Black sibling was anxious, though about what was unclear. Rubbing her face, she leaned back against the wall, ignoring the cold stone against her back. Granted it was an uncomfortable feeling, she didn't care. She had learned to deal with it, well, at least, she had learned to deal with the snow as it fell over her shoulders, dusting her in a cold white. She glanced up at the sky, staring at the dark grey clouds that had caught her attention slowly after she had found out it had begun to snow. The familiar scent of a Ghostmoon pack member was still fresh on her mind, and how Nathaniel had let them go, despite Nick being around. She was scared of the alpha and for good reason. Perhaps her reason was a little far fetched and anxiety inducing, but she didn't care as she waited, waited for something interesting to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back