• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[Max snorted and let out a soft huff as she said the obvious. He wasn't actually behaving as a good guard should, he was acting as if she was more than she should be. She was only supposed to be his Alpha, he was meant to guard her and the entire pack, as well as all their territory, but he could hardly bring himself to leave her side for long. He was even doing all he could to keep her warm right now, in the chilly late autumn air. "If you want me to leave, then I'll go sleep in the den you gave Sarah." he said to her, though he didn't move from where he was stretched out across her back. He didn't understand her attachment anymore than she did, but if she was so adamant he not get attached she was going to have to tell him to leave.]
Lily sigh softly laying there:"its ok to stay here just i dont want us to get attached when we have future partners to think about...."
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Last edited by a moderator:
She felt the other grasp her arm, and she inhaled sharply. This was her fault, the wolf wouldn’t even be there if not for her. “He wants me, not you guys… Lilith wants to see me and my brother dead. But I must ask you Bones, is that what you want?” She kept her eyes on the omega as she began leading Sarah backwards. It was more of trick question than anything else and she prayed he didn’t noticed. Of course she knew Bones was the omega, though she didn’t care for him, or his twisted morals, shaped by the insanity that was Lilith herself. Perhaps it scared her or perhaps she wished for peace, which wasn’t far from the truth, though she knew peace wasn’t ever going to be an option. She was a guard and she would always remember the mistake she made letting Sarah into the camp, but, she also knew that it could hold a greater advantage, one she wasn’t expecting willing to find out.

As Luther returned to camp, Buck muttered, "Am I gonna die? I think he fell into one of my snares." He was sort of proud, though, having caught a packmate there my accident.

Last edited:
Elisa Summers

Elisa spent the better half of the day sat in the dark, fighting in her mind with Ember. Her face is pale and she felt physically sick as the wolf continued to argue with her in her own mind. She tutted out loud and forced herself to stand, “Enough. I’m not turning, I need to go and get some food from the store.” The girl muttered to the wolf.
Ember growled internally, “We could hunt properly if you’d just let me.” A small snarl is heard and then silence.
Elisa shook her head and changed into a pair of faded blue summer dress with some basic worn vans. Her eyes lingered on the window for a moment, praying that it wouldn’t rain before she got chance to go out. She’d been living on her own since she’d shifted, convincing her then social worker that she was better alone. Since that point she’d lived in a small apartment and just about survived. She couldn’t cook much at all but she’d learnt enough basics to survive.

Eventually she arrived at the store, thanking the gods it hadn’t rained. Ember was silent still but always on edge, not that she’d ever communicate why to the human that she occupied the body with. They didn’t get along, Ember felt trapped and it angered her. In her mind, Elisa should be accepting of who she is, she should be proud to come from a wolf bloodline. Before long Elisa finished shopping, returned home and even managed to eat something. She huffed when Ember started again, “How about we go for a run? In human form that is.” She mutters, “We can spend some time in the woods.” She snaps. She hadn’t no idea of the borders or anything to do with the packs. She didn’t even know other werewolves existed. She’d only ever shifted once and she only felt like she was losing control when she had. It was worse when Ember had come alive in her brain, she thought she was insane.

She tightened her shoelaces and set off for a run in the park to begin with. Her eyes gazing around as she did, Ember humming in her mind, buzzing as they enter the fresh air.

Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake / Jaxon Richmond

The two friends had just left a small coffee shop on the corner before gossiping about some things that had happened recently, since the two hung out every so often due to their business. “You know, I haven’t heard from Mask in months. I wonder what she’s been up to,” Jaxon then pointed out. Since he had a major crush on the massive, black she-wolf.

Xander shrugged then suggested, “maybe trying to calm herself.” Jaxon rose his eyebrows momentarily as if to put it into thought. Then Xander came to a sudden halt as his eyes drifted to someone from across the way. Jaxon walked a few feet before noticing, “why’d you stop?” Jaxon’s eyes then drifting to where Xander’s were. A girl. A beautiful girl.

Oooh? A girl caught your eye, eh?” Jaxon teased walking back up to his friend’s side. Xander, surprisingly, remained silent as he stared. Then Xade interrupted Xander’s thoughts, idiot. Stop staring at her. Xander shook his head, bringing himself back into reality. “Let’s go into the forest.” Jaxon smirked in agreement and let his friend lead him onward.​

Last edited:
Elisa Summers
Elisa was oblivious to the eyes that stared at her from afar. Ember had been growling and huffing at her than the park wasn’t enough. She ran aimlessly around town, her eyes remaining at the floor below her feet. Every step was exhilarating even she’d admit to that. There was something freeing when she would run, but she was in control just enough still that Ember couldn’t force her way out.

Eventually, she refocused and stopped in her tracks in front of the meadow that led to the woods, “You promised,” the wolf chimes and Elisa grimaces. Something felt off about the woods, she wasn’t sure what she sensed but she stepped closer anyway, “Only the edge of the forest then. No further,” she mutters out loud. Her heart pounded and she could hear it echo in her head, offering a small amount of relief from her wolf counter-part. Her eyes gaze around as she begins to run again, entering the very edge of the forest.

Her fingers brush against every tree and leave that she passed, enjoying the crunch of the leaves as she went. She was small but fast for her size, weaving in and out of the trees. She could feel Ember pushing to shift but she denied it, “Enough, this is enough,” she stated in her mind, stopping suddenly at the presence of others near. Her eyes darted around, unable to see anything. Why would anyone be in the forest? She wondered. Ember chuckled but remained silent now, both of their senses on high alert.

Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake / Jaxon Richmond

As the two made their way into the forest, they both spoke to their inner wolves who agreed they wanted some free time themselves’. They both got a little far then both counted down from three then shifted into their wolves. Xade smiled and puffed out his chest as the sun beamed down on the dhole wolf, his green eyes glittering. Jake bounced up to Xade’s side, his black fur sleek and puffy.

Though, there was an unfamiliar scent lingering in the air. Xade was the first the notice as his snout flew around curiously. “I smell someone…” “It may be a pack?” “Maybe…” Xade’s deep-toned voice ring deep within his throat as the two conversed.​

Elisa Summers

Ember growled at Elisa for a moment, “Let me turn. There’s someone out there! Someone like us.” She added, feeling threatened. Elisa frowned and shook her head to herself, “Let’s just keep running. I don’t want to turn, I won’t remember anything - like last time.” She snaps, her frustration can be seen in her face. Her eyes look tormented and fighting with the wolf was tiring. She looks around but can feel Ember pushing more and more for her to shift.

“Accept me!” The wolf screams internally, Elisa stopped running once again and groaned. The sound of her wolf caused her to hunch over in pain and she feels her muscles tighten. She fights more though, not wanting anyone to see her like this, least of all if it’s just a human. “It might be a human.” She mutters and Ember growls once more, “We both know it’s not. You’re making us look weak!” She snarls, pushing forward again. Another bone pops and Elisa let’s out a small whimper. Forcing a shift to stop was excruciating but she’d done it before. Her eyes well up with tears and she holds back a sob. She wipes her face and forces herself to stand up fully, she looks around quickly, her vision blurry.

Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake / Jaxon Richmond

The friends sat themselves down then hearing something, unusual. “That’s someone fighting a shift if I’ve ever heard one,” Xade pointed out, slowly making his way towards the sound. But he slowly shifted back to human as so, Jake followed also shifting back.

It was that girl. The girl that had caught Xander’s eyes from before. He then spoke, shaking any odd thoughts away, “excuse me, miss, are you all right? You sound distressed.” He looked over her with Jaxon by his side.​

Elisa Summers
Her head shoots around to the two people that appeared behind her. She adjusts her position and listens, “I’m fine.. I’m just.. erm.. I.. urm..” she stumbles over her words. Ember rolls her eyes and chuckling to her internally, ‘Spit it out then..’ she taunts. Elisa grunts and looks down at her ankle, her cheeks heating up, “I twisted my ankle, it’s fine really.” She murmurs, her tone softened and became calmer. The wind around her settled, her ability to affect weather playing into it slightly - not that she knew that. She rubs her ankle and smiles, “I’ll be okay, rough terrain..” she jokes, stomaching the pain that was caused from pushing Ember down.

‘They're like us..’ Her wolf purred out and Elisa gazed over more intently, wondering if they knew about her too. She licked her lips and stretched slightly, before looking back at them. She watched them both, gazing from one to the other. Her eyes settled on the boy with auburn hair like her own, they linger for a moment and then maybe more than what felt comfortable. Ember was silent for once too, trying to feel for the mood with the strangers. It hadn’t taken too much longer for Elisa to realise that she’d wandered much further into the forest than she’d meant to and she frowns slightly, “Anywho, I should be off. Nice to meet you,” she rushes, backing away slightly.

Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake / Jaxon Richmond

Xander smirked at her voice, since he hadn’t spoken to a girl in ages- except for Mask. Since she was the only girl he and Jaxon were beyond comfortable with. “Well, you shouldn’t try walking if you’re injured,” Xander pointed out, his voice deep. Xander liked to help those who needed it, thus, he wanted to help her.

Jaxon had nodded in agreement and spoke up, “I feel the same. We could help you.” Xade’s voice rumbled in Xander’s head, I can read her mind. She’s definitely a shifter like us. Xander took a small step towards her, extending a hand towards her. “Jaxon here knows a thing or two about things like this. Please let us help. We’d be more than happy to lend a hand to those in need.” Xade smirked and murmured, wise words my human.​

Elisa Summers

She looks between the two of them, nodding slightly to herself, “It should be okay but if you want to take a look to make sure then fine. I’m just clumsy, honestly.” She says lightly, still wary of the pair. Ember hums in agreement, happy that her human counter part was willing to trust them. She had stopped fighting to shift as soon as the pair had stepped out from behind the trees. Something felt different with them, she knew they were like her and she was hoping they would help Elisa understand it all more.

Her hand reaches out to the boy’s extended hand and she shivers as she grabs it, almost recoiling at the strange sensation. She gulps softly, what on earth? She wonders, gazing away now, fighting the heat she could feel in her cheeks. Ember smirked slightly, ‘You’re blushing.’ She cackled to her human, this caused Elisa growl back internally.
“Do you both live close by?” She asks, as calmly as she can.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Max let out an amused sound in his wolf form, staying where he was to help keep her warm. "If I was meant to find a mate, I would have found them by now. I'm twenty six, if it takes any longer I won't get to experience the joy of growing old with them, or if they're female, have pups." he said to her from where he was behind her. He shifted his weight and growled softly in annoyance with himself. Talking to her about potential mates upset him, and he now had to force himself to stay still for her sake. Lily is still his Alpha, she comes before he does.
@Miasmith17

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Grimm crawled along his belly towards what appeared to be the main pack grounds of Ghostmoon, where he quickly found the runner that Lilith had given orders too. The one meant to be spying, so he gave further instruction to make sure that he took a head count as best that he could before he was slipping away from him very carefully and off to try and see if he could find out anything about the Alpha. He wanted to make sure he pleased his mate in any way possible.
@Miasmith17

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

With a soft growl of annoyance as he was set free, Luther shook out his fur and had to keep himself from lifting his leg and peeing all over the trap. "Thank you, Mask. That could not have been an easy task, as you did not shift to human." he said, making a mental note that at least one of his pack did not like to be human. He then made his way with her back to the pack grounds and quickly sought out the one wolf that he was looking for. "Buck!" Luther said, quickly running up to the wolf and getting into his personal space with his head and tail held high. He forced the Beta to submit to him before he was nuzzling him to let him know that he was forgiven. "Remove them and put them further out from my den. I do not wish to end up trapped again." he told him with a firm voice, a bit of a growl in it as he gave the male a nudge to go do what he asked of him. It was then he realized his guard was missing again, and wondered where she could have gone off too.
Ec Jester Ec Jester Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

((I don't want to do anything with Sarah and Lucas yet, without a response from Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix character Bones.))​

Last edited:
Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake / Jaxon Richmond

Just come sit here and I’ll have a look,” Jaxon begins, motioning to a stump nearby. Xander nods and also feels a sensation- but then hesitated when his stubborn and cold-hearted wolf spoke up, disgusting. Xade loved his only two friends: Mask and Jake. But outsiders, he could care less about.

Yeah, we live in town, actually,” Xander states, as he leads her towards the stump slowly. He helps her to sit and speaks, “what about yourself?

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii

Mask nodded to her alpha in a soft manner, her blue eyes shifted elsewhere. She followed close by him but at his heels. She wanted to make sure if there was another trap close by, she wanted it to be her caught in it; not him.​

[Max let out an amused sound in his wolf form, staying where he was to help keep her warm. "If I was meant to find a mate, I would have found them by now. I'm twenty six, if it takes any longer I won't get to experience the joy of growing old with them, or if they're female, have pups." he said to her from where he was behind her. He shifted his weight and growled softly in annoyance with himself]
Lily blush softly to herself:"im sorry to upset you.....i just feel afraid ok. If i even find a mate what if i cant provide an heir if my body doesnt heal"

She felt sad and curl close to him her foot still supported

Garen was near the entrance cave of the packgrounds and walk through it smelling another wolf nearby the entry way of the packgrounds

Elisa Summers

Eliza nodded and moved slowly over the the stump, she sat down and then looked back up at them, “Yes, I live in town. I don’t get out much though,” she murmurs quietly, before looking away. She hesitated before looking back at both of them, her eyes full of wonder for just one moment. She pushed away the urge to ask them both about being a shift and Ember grumbled in her mind, pushing once more to shift, ‘Coward.’ She denounces with a sneer.
Elisa’s face grimaced again for half a second and she begged that they wouldn’t notice, ‘Ember, please. We don’t know these people.’ She mumbles in her mind. She closes her eyes and give out a shaky breath before talking to the boys again.

“Honestly, I think I’m okay, it’s just been a long day.” She murmurs, gazing down at her ankle that was clearly not injured. She’d pushed down the shift enough that all her bone were fine physically but her body ached for the need to change fully now. She stretched once more before standing back up, “See! I’m fine.” She states, though the assurance sounded like it was only for herself. Her eyes could show her pain but she hid her grimace, ‘This is why I’m better off alone,’ she thinks, gaining another grumble from Ember about not having to be.

Ec Jester Ec Jester

Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake / Jaxon Richmond

Jaxon had knelt down to examine but he rose his eyebrows momentarily, “yeah, it’s fine. I don’t really see anything going on here.” Jaxon stood up with a stretch, his arms pointed upwards then down by his sides.

She’s a shifter. We must reveal ourselves, to show we understand how she feels, Xade grumbled. No! We can’t do that! How would we know for sure? Xander entered his thoughts. I’ve had enough of you! Xade snapped before forcing Xander to shift uncontrollably.

Xade’s dark turquoise eyes stared deeply at the female, him growling from his irritation of his human. Jaxon stared at him in bewilderment, as this was unexpected.​

Elisa Summers

If it were not for her reflexes, Elisa was sure she’d have fallen backwards off tree stump. Instead, she could feel herself stand and jump back away from the wolf that suddenly towered over her. She gazed with wolf eyes and she could feel Ember starting pushing her again, ‘I told you.’ She sneered, ‘They’re like us. Our people.’ She says and Elisa frowned slightly at her wolf.

‘We don’t know if we can trust them still.’ The girl replied hopelessly to her wolf, before she felt another push of her wolf wanting to shift. She gazed at the wolf in front of her and then to the other boy that remained human.

“Heavens sake,” she mutters, groaning loudly before giving in the constant push of her wolf. Ember shifts and takes over fully, her eyes a soft glowing yellow and her white and ginger fur revealed. She growls softly, before stepping away from the wolf in front of her. This was the first time she’d ever been around another wolf and she gazed wearily between the two males. She hid her excitement and nervousness with wariness and caution.

Ec Jester Ec Jester

Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake / Jaxon Richmond

Xade watched everything unfold, just as he had suspected: she was also a shifter like himself and Jaxon. He smirked towards her, but there was something about her that made the heartless wolf light up just a bit. Though her fur coat was breathtakingly gorgeous to his eyes, in a way that he couldn’t quite explain.

He shook the thoughts away then looked over his shoulder at Jaxon who was about to shift. He shifted into his black, thick-coated wolf. He was just a bit taller and muscular than Xade, but completely different. The two males exchanged friend glances, and then turned back to her. “What is your name?” Jake asked her.​

Elisa Summers
~Ember~
Ember looks at them both warily when the second one shifts. Her body leans forward to stretch out out before she shook her fur out and looked between the two again, “My name, is Ember.” She states, “My human is Elisa,” she adds shortly, not taking much more time to discuss the human part of her. Her eyes gaze around slowly and she began to pace around, making the most of the chance to be free.

The wolf was more arrogant than her counter part and whilst she was overwhelmed by the the wolves in her presence, she wanted to enjoy it. Unlike Elisa, she had hope that one day they could belong somewhere, to someone or some place. Her paws padded against the forest floor as she paced backwards and forwards, “She doesn’t let me out much.” She mutters, stretching again.

Xade / Xander Outlaw
Jake / Jaxon Richmond

Well, it sure is a pleasure to meet you, Ember. And your human too,” Jake replied. Xade remaining silent, as usual with new wolves. Jake glanced to Xade, whose eyes were glued somewhere in the distance; usually that meant he was in his thoughts.

I’m Jake, my human is Jaxon. And this here-“ Jake added turning to the dhole wolf, “-is Xade, his human is Xander. My apologies, his wolf isn’t as talkative .”​

Last edited:

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell let out another sigh, this time it was more tired as he turned his head towards her, his tail giving a sort of half wag to let her know it was okay. "You're the Alpha, you are allowed to say and do as you please. I should have controlled my upset better." he told her, and was quiet for a moment. He took a few moments to think before he said "Whatever it is, healed or not, I'm sure Sarah will find a way. Just as sure the Moon Goddess will make sure to bless you with a strong heir." he could vaguely remember something Lucas said about his dream before the craziness began. Just as he was sure whomever her mate ended up being, was going to be a very lucky wolf. He laid his head back down then, and waited, one ear twitching at a noise outside of the den. He steadied his breathing to try and listen to hear if it was something he needed to attend too.
@Miasmith17

Nick / Grimm
Grimm's attention was quickly drawn to the sound of rustling underbrush not far away from him. It wasn't going to matter how low he crouched down, his brilliantly toned fur and how it fluffed out like a mane was going to easily get him caught, so he took a chance and he darted into the direction he hoped the town was. And he took off at full force through the trees to get away from what he was sure was a very attentive guard. It was a shame really, he had been so close to the Alpha den, he could practically hear them talking.
@Miasmith17

((My others are on hold until they get responses.))​

[Maxwell let out another sigh, this time it was more tired as he turned his head towards her, his tail giving a sort of half wag to let her know it was okay. "You're the Alpha, you are allowed to say and do as you please. I should have controlled my upset better." he told her, and was quiet for a moment. He took a few moments to think before he said "Whatever it is, healed or not, I'm sure Sarah will find a way. Just as sure the Moon Goddess will make sure to bless you with a strong heir." he could vaguely remember something Lucas said about his dream before the craziness began. Just as he was sure whomever her mate ended up being, was going to be a very lucky wolf. He laid his head back down then]
Lily look over and pet his fur, she felt reasured:"thanks for the advice max.....we should all control our emotions better, is something out there?"

She waited a few moments before saying to him:"max im sure we will find our mates one day and if we dont then ill help you find someone..."

Garen listen carefully then run out of the packground hearing movement quietly following him, wanting to find out who was spying on them

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

Charlie stepped around the small group of wolves, having stayed hidden behind the others. She stepped awkwardly from paw to paw. “Um, Alpha?” Taking a deep breath, she knew had to tell him what she was thinking; she’d never been the most open or comfortable when it came to discussing emotions. “I just wanted to know- I mean, I was just wondering if you were angry at me. You know, for falling asleep on the job and everything.”

Nathaniel Silver / Bones
Bloodmoon Omega

Bones flattened his ears. “All Alpha wants is to see you and your brother confined. Locked up as punishment for letting her into our camp.” He narrowed his eyes at Sarah. “And yes, ultimately, that is what I want. Alpha and our pack should be your first priority, or do you need to be reminded of your loyalties?” he questioned icily.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO

Elisa Summers
~Ember~

The she-wolf gazed between them curious now, not wanting to feel too comfortable around the strangers. Her eyes settled on Xade rather than Jake and she stared with more curiousness. Emotions were always something she’d been sensitive too, maybe more so than Elisa was. Only she’d only had Elisa’s company to know it.

She could feel the wolf’s coldness but maybe someone more behind. She didn’t poke though, wanting to keep the secret for herself for now. Her eyes drift from his view, “Elisa won’t be happy when I shift back, I should just enjoy this run and head back,” she says. The connect she had with her human was already pretty poor, enough so that Elisa wouldn’t remember what had happened after the shift itself. Ember settles her thoughts before gazing at the wolves in front of her again.

Ec Jester Ec Jester

Users who are viewing this thread

Back