• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*zach glances around the quiet forest, the sounds of the wolves of his new pack* (forgot which but suspect ghostmoon since it was originally wintermoon? I think? Darn my memory) *zach smiles lightly, hoping that nobody is watching. He had secretly hated being alone for so long and was glad to have been forced to join the pack. He sighs inwardly and sends out another telepathic signal to find any signs of life nearby that is not a rabbit or any sort of prey.* @Miasmith17

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

Orian / Oscar Massacre

Timber had fallen asleep within a few minutes, Mask had pretty much stayed there to keep him warm. She felt very happy with the pup; she knew had to take care of him and not to let anything happen to him.

Oscar had peered out to see the pair resting. It made him smile softly and walked up to Arthur, “hey, Art-“ he corrected himself “-alpha, is it all right if I go get some water?”​
Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur turned his head to look up at Oscar when he came walking over, arching an eyebrow slightly. He was going to have to get used to the way that the pack kept correcting themselves whenever they talked to him. He had to keep reminding himself that he's the Alpha, so he couldn't blame them really. "You don't need to ask me if you want a drink of water. Leave the territory, or if it comes to big game, yes I need to know, but we've plenty of water." he told him, half waving him off as he looked at him. "You'll learn and adjust." he added, giving him a nod. He leaned back on his hands, watching over Charlie and his guest.
Ec Jester Ec Jester Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
Lily nod looking up at him:"yes please

Lilith fade to black with nick
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

*zach glances around the quiet forest, the sounds of the wolves of his new pack* (forgot which but suspect ghostmoon since it was originally wintermoon? I think? Darn my memory) *zach smiles lightly, hoping that nobody is watching. He had secretly hated being alone for so long and was glad to have been forced to join the pack. He sighs inwardly and sends out another telepathic signal to find any signs of life nearby that is not a rabbit or any sort of prey.* @Miasmith17
Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Maxwell sat near Lily, waiting for her to finish eating what he had dished for her before he went to wash the dish. He returned quickly and after putting it away, sat back down close to Lily. He was determined not to leave her side for a reason that was beyond him. He shifted to lie down as a wolf, wanting his stronger senses in case anything happened or came their way. He lifted his head at the sound of the pack returning, but there was a different scent among them, he let out a low growl "New scent." he quickly said, getting to his feet and crouching low, ready to fight if needed.
@Miasmith17

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
"Zach, why don't you take a break. Eat something, get a drink... How're you healing?"
Lucas said, and then asked as he did his best to feed the former Wintermoon Medic to keep her in health. He didn't actually know what was going on, but he was going to do his best to keep her going until they figured out what was wrong, and if that meant assigning various pack members to keep watch of her, he was going to do that. She had been left behind, she couldn't consent to a pack mark, so they had limited options. His attention was split when his brother said someone else was coming with the pack. He set the food aside, and headed out to find out who this new person was. He was surprised to find they were Soulmoon, and quickly took him to Lily.
@Miasmith17 Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Orian / Oscar Massacre

He gave a brief, respectful nod to his alpha and headed on his way to find water. As he strode, he could scent a familiar, yet, a despising wolf nearby. Pausing hand way , he darted his eyes around silently. It was Stuart. It had to be him. But hopefully the scent was old.

He saw the water and padded over and began to drink some. He then stood back up and started on his way back.​

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur turned his head to look up at Oscar when he came walking over, arching an eyebrow slightly. He was going to have to get used to the way that the pack kept correcting themselves whenever they talked to him. He had to keep reminding himself that he's the Alpha, so he couldn't blame them really. "You don't need to ask me if you want a drink of water. Leave the territory, or if it comes to big game, yes I need to know, but we've plenty of water." he told him, half waving him off as he looked at him. "You'll learn and adjust." he added, giving him a nod. He leaned back on his hands, watching over Charlie and his guest.
Ec Jester Ec Jester Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Maxwell sat near Lily, waiting for her to finish eating what he had dished for her before he went to wash the dish. He returned quickly and after putting it away, sat back down close to Lily. He was determined not to leave her side for a reason that was beyond him. He shifted to lie down as a wolf, wanting his stronger senses in case anything happened or came their way. He lifted his head at the sound of the pack returning, but there was a different scent among them, he let out a low growl "New scent." he quickly said, getting to his feet and crouching low, ready to fight if needed.
@Miasmith17

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
"Zach, why don't you take a break. Eat something, get a drink... How're you healing?"
Lucas said, and then asked as he did his best to feed the former Wintermoon Medic to keep her in health. He didn't actually know what was going on, but he was going to do his best to keep her going until they figured out what was wrong, and if that meant assigning various pack members to keep watch of her, he was going to do that. She had been left behind, she couldn't consent to a pack mark, so they had limited options. His attention was split when his brother said someone else was coming with the pack. He set the food aside, and headed out to find out who this new person was. He was surprised to find they were Soulmoon, and quickly took him to Lily.
Lily glance at max when he mention the new scent:"stay close max i-" she felt bit suprise but smile lightly in her human form wearing animal fur "wolf from another pack, what bring you to us?"
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Lilith after awhile was sleeping close to nick wanting to rest for awhile before they give out pubishments and plan out war

Emily and Jason walked through the forest, their tails flicking. The two ex-Bloodmoon members looked around for any sight of their former pack members, sighing in relief when they didn’t find anything. The white one, Emily, stretched, looking over at her brother. They both knew that going back to the pack grounds would be a death wish, especially since they didn’t chase Sarah away immediately, or well, at all. Jason had wanted to, he had told her he did, it only to keep his ears, but he hadn’t. Emily had convinced him not to, and deep down she was grateful that her brother had listened. She led him further away from the packgrounds, going along the trail toward the town. She supposed they could find something to eat and then continue onward. Stopping, they sat in front of the town, inhaling.

Orian / Oscar Massacre

He gave a brief, respectful nod to his alpha and headed on his way to find water. As he strode, he could scent a familiar, yet, a despising wolf nearby. Pausing hand way , he darted his eyes around silently. It was Stuart. It had to be him. But hopefully the scent was old.

He saw the water and padded over and began to drink some. He then stood back up and started on his way back.​
Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur's attention shifted to Charlie after watching Orian walk away, he yawned as he stood up to walk over to pick up his sleeping guard. He couldn't doubt that it was all the excitement that occurred in less than the last twenty four hours. He glanced over to his guest "I'll be right back. I'm just going to take her to her room in the pack house." he said, and then headed off to do just that, trusting that his pack knew to leave the guest alone. He still needed to find more pack to act as guards. After putting Charlie in her bed, he left silently and headed to sit back down with his guest, where he picked up one of the small game left there to have as a snack while they waited.

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic

Sarah stretched out as she carefully elevated her hurt ankle, turning her head to watch everything go on around her. Nodding as the Alpha took his sleeping pack member away. She kept watching the goings of a pack around her, not used to the life, it was fascinating. She liked to actually see what was going on, her attention turned back to watch as the Alpha returned to sit and start eating. She just hoped the runner had actually found her pack and it wouldn't be long before one of her brothers arrived to take her back, this was the longest she could remember ever being away from them and it felt so odd.
Lily glance at max when he mention the new scent:"stay close max i-" she felt bit suprise but smile lightly in her human form wearing animal fur "wolf from another pack, what bring you to us?"
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Lilith after awhile was sleeping close to nick wanting to rest for awhile before they give out pubishments and plan out war
Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Max kept close to Lily as she wanted, growling deeply as his brother brought in the person. His growl cut off when Lily spoke, and he slowly sat down, baring his fangs as a warning as he kept close to his Alpha to keep her protected. He stopped when this foreign wolf spoke, and perked right up. But it put him at odds with himself, he wanted to run off with this wolf right to his sister, but at the same time, he wanted to stay and protect his Alpha. He let out a soft whine and looked to her to know what to do. But it was his brother who made the choice, and he just looked back to her for confirmation.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas brought the wolf right to Lily but stayed behind him with his arms folded as he watched and waited. He was ready to help protect his Alpha, but keep things calm. His own attention was peaked as his sister was mentioned, and he looked to his brother and then to Lily before he took a deep breath. "I'll go get her. Her ankle probably isn't broken, but I can take her with me to get some supplies from town. I need to formally quit anyway, since I'm Omega now."
he said, deciding to step up and leave his brother alone with the Alpha. Whatever the Goddess had planned, it needed to just be the two of them. So, Lucas told the wolf to wait as he took the former Wintermoon Medic to a different pack member to take care of, and then told Zach to go have something to eat before he was shifting and running off with the other wolf.

I'll go get her. Her ankle probably isn't broken, but I can take her with me to get some supplies from town. I need to formally quit anyway, since I'm Omega now."
he said, deciding to step up and leave his brother alone with the Alpha. Whatever the Goddess had planned, it needed to just be the two of them
Lily shook her head noticing max whine, and was about to tell him to let max go instead till he left:"i dont think- oh well...."

She look over at max placing a hand on his head:"im sorry max he made the decision before i could protest.." she growls a bit feeling some pain "max can you bring me some of the medicine sarah made for me? It should be in her den or around somewhere...."

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur sat up when the name of his guest was shouted and he got to his feet to watch the pair, his nose quickly telling him that they were related just as quickly as his eyes did. He tilted his head to watch them before he was offering a kind smile as they stood up, and then he was told something shocking. "Wintermoon is... I'll send a runner when I wish to meet. I've not been Alpha long." he offered quickly, nodding and waving the pair off as they headed away. After they left, he let out a puff of breath and turned to walk towards his den. He stopped at the sight of Orian returning and headed his way "I know you can fight, but do you have any other skill set I should be aware of?" he asked, wanting to know if there was a role he could give at least one of his new pack members. He waited for an answer before asking what had been on his mind most of the day "The pup, Timber... Is he your son? Where did he come from?" he felt a deep need to know. He'd return to his den and hopefully avoid the traps that Dillion had likely set all around it. His mind wandered for a moment to his Beta, wondering where he could have gone, and if that was another pack member he needed to worry about.
Ec Jester Ec Jester Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns
Emily and Jason walked through the forest, their tails flicking. The two ex-Bloodmoon members looked around for any sight of their former pack members, sighing in relief when they didn’t find anything. The white one, Emily, stretched, looking over at her brother. They both knew that going back to the pack grounds would be a death wish, especially since they didn’t chase Sarah away immediately, or well, at all. Jason had wanted to, he had told her he did, it only to keep his ears, but he hadn’t. Emily had convinced him not to, and deep down she was grateful that her brother had listened. She led him further away from the packgrounds, going along the trail toward the town. She supposed they could find something to eat and then continue onward. Stopping, they sat in front of the town, inhaling.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

&
Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic

"Sarah!" Lucas shouted as his sister came into view, shifting instantly from his wolf into human again as he ran the rest of the way to her. He slid in the grass on his knees and hugged her tightly, even though they had only been apart for most of the day, he was glad to be with her again. They touched noses and talked softly before he was carefully helping her to her feet. He turned to see the Soulmoon Alpha standing there. "Thank you, for keeping her safe. While I'm here, uh, Wintermoon is gone, Alpha Lily took in those who stayed, she'd like a meeting in a few days, to discus sharing Wintermoon's old lands." he said, nodding to the man before bending low enough his sister could get onto his back and then they were leaving.

"Lucas?" Sarah said, suddenly sitting up fast at the sound of her brothers voice. She broke into a large smile as he ran to her, and she held onto him tightly as they just took each other in again, a silent thing the three of them had always done. She touched noses to his in a way of greeting they hadn't done since they were pups, but left her feeling a little better. She softly told him she didn't think she could walk, and he helped her stand before delivering what was shocking news to her. Wintermoon, was gone. Not knowing what else to do, she climbed onto his back when he offered and was quiet until she realized where they were going. "What are doing? Why are we going to town?"

"We need more knives, and a shovel or two. Our pack is bigger, we need to dig a cold storage. And I need to quit now that I'm omega." Lucas said easily, carrying her along easily, hoisting her up a little higher on his back before stepping over a log.

"Put me down." Sarah suddenly said as they entered the town, a scent hitting her nose. She shoved her shoe into his hand before half hopping and hobbling towards where the scent was. She stumbled and had to grab hold of the nearest thing to keep her balance as she took in the scent, breathing deep as her eyes fluttered. She could tell it was another wolf, and that they were possibly still in heat. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she asked, trying to look around to see if they were still around. "Sarah, what are you doing?" Lucas asked, walking up behind her with her shoe in his hand. He didn't notice the scents until he was right there and it was easy to see his confusion.
BasilOwO BasilOwO
Lily shook her head noticing max whine, and was about to tell him to let max go instead till he left:"i dont think- oh well...."

She look over at max placing a hand on his head:"im sorry max he made the decision before i could protest.." she growls a bit feeling some pain "max can you bring me some of the medicine sarah made for me? It should be in her den or around somewhere...."
Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
"I'll be alright. I can greet her when she returns."
Max said, leaning into her touch when she set her hand on his head. He closed his eyes to savour it for a moment before she was asking him for medicine. "Yes, of course." he said, hurrying over to where he had last seen his sister dealing with the medicines, they had left in such a rush he was sure they were still there outside of the Alpha den next to the ashes of the fire. He had been right, and quickly shifted back to human to gather it all up and hurried back to Lily. He got what he needed from the backpack and made her the tea as best he could that Sarah had, and just to be safe, he retrieved pain medication from the first aid kit they had. With the tea in a cup, he gently held it to her with one hand, and the other he offered her the pain pills. "Here you are Lily." he said, waiting for her to take what she wanted from his hand, unaware he'd forgotten her title.
@Miasmith17

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Nick kept Lilith close to him as they snuggled and got some rest. They had spent most of the day together, alone in the den. He was hoping to keep her all to himself until the next day, but he also knew how she ran things and heat or not, she would want to find out what happened to their guards and dole out punishment if they were still around. He silently waited for her to decide what to do, placing kisses along her head as he ran his fingers through what he could of her hair. Despite the grime, her scent was still sweet to him, leading him to nuzzle his nose against her in an affectionate manner.
@Miasmith17

"I partially hope not and partially hope so." Buck shrugged, he didn't want to hurt his alpha, but he also wanted so see how well his traps worked. He smiled as he found prey in three . The other five traps were empty. Two of the traps contained rabbits and they were on the ground. The one he had hung on a branch contained a bird. He ate the bird on the way back to camp. He had understood what Arthur said and would try to be as mindful as he could to the pup. Mind you, that wasn't very mindful at all, he was in pretty much his own little world whenever he invented and built.
"Some of them had prey." Buck said to Luther.

Emily perked up, a new scent washing over her. She stood there for a moment, watching Jason walk off in the other direction. Once he was out of earshot, she spoke up. “Does it matter if anyone is there?” She stood within the shadows, but anyone looking close enough could see her long, fluffy tail peeking out, giving her away in its own way. Their was a quiver in her voice and her tail pulled back to tuck between her legs as she shifted uncomfortably. She prayed the heat would go away, and yet, here she was, trying to hide from her pack while her brother tried to protect her from the males that advanced. Stepping from the shadows, she sat down, staring up at them.

"I'll be alright. I can greet her when she returns." Max said, leaning into her touch when she set her hand on his head. He closed his eyes to savour it for a moment before she was asking him for medicine. "Yes, of course." he said, hurrying over to where he had last seen his sister dealing with the medicines, they had left in such a rush he was sure they were still there outside of the Alpha den next to the ashes of the fire. He had been right, and quickly shifted back to human to gather it all up and hurried back to Lily. He got what he needed from the backpack and made her the tea as best he could that Sarah had, and just to be safe, he retrieved pain medication from the first aid kit they had. With the tea in a cup, he gently held it to her with one hand, and the other he offered her the pain pills. "Here you are Lily." he said, waiting for her to take what she wanted from his hand, unaware he'd forgotten her title.
lily felt pain but took the cup taking a sip of the tea and reach for the pain pills in his other hand:"thank you, max....." she felt bit unsure of why he called her just lily and not alpha. but ignored it for a time of when to talk to his brother about it.

Nick kept Lilith close to him as they snuggled and got some rest. They had spent most of the day together, alone in the den. He was hoping to keep her all to himself until the next day, but he also knew how she ran things and heat or not, she would want to find out what happened to their guards and dole out punishment if they were still around. He silently waited for her to decide what to do, placing kisses along her head as he ran his fingers through what he could of her hair. Despite the grime, her scent was still sweet to him, leading him to nuzzle his nose against her in an affectionate manner.
lilith nuzzle him back staying in human form:"how about we send some guards to chase after that outsider and find out more about if shes telling the truth?"

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

Charlie’s eyes blinked open, and she stared up at the pack house ceiling for a confused minute before remembering Sarah and Arthur. Getting up and shifting to human, she took a moment to stretch before walking back out, shielding her eyes from the light as they adjusted. I must’ve been more tired than I thought.

Looking around the camp, she noticed that Sarah had disappeared and concluded their guest must have gone home; she couldn’t help thinking she might miss her new acquaintance, even if she had only known her for about an hour. With Tessa gone, she didn’t have many friends, if any, left. Well, you’ll just have to make new ones, she told herself. It should be much easier than guarding a pack, and you do that well enough.

Her stomach growled faintly. But first, a snack. Even though she’d just eaten before falling asleep, the need for a snack returned now. I wonder how long I was out.

[Open for friendship interaction]

Nathaniel Silver / Bones
Bloodmoon Omega

Persuading Nathaniel to let him take a turn (even though he’d just been hunting), Bones had picked up two scents on his way out of camp, and followed it to Ghostmoon. Both of them were aware they were trespassing, but they were so close to accomplishing the harder of the two tasks that they ignored it, hoping Lilith and Nick would let it pass once they saw their wishes fulfilled.

Creeping closer, they peered through the leaves. Bones flattened his ears irritably. You’ve been going on with a speech about risk and reward for the better part of an hour. Would it do you good to shut up, maybe? he suggested to his mind-partner. Maybe it would do you good to listen. I’d just gotten to the important part… Bones rolled his eyes, hoping it got through to Nathaniel over the communication.

The scents got stronger, and Bones shushed Nathaniel, telling him so. Well, go on then. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can get back to camp and find a new medic.
Bor-ing.

I know, but Nick specifically requested it.
Bones sighed, nosing through the undergrowth as they neared the origin of the scents. Soon he broke through to a clearing, and saw one of the very siblings they had come to retrieve, along with a brown male and a female, the latter of whom looked injured. Nathaniel went silent in his mind, letting the better hunter and fighter do what he did best. For now, Bones stayed put, scanning the area and waiting to see if and when he should confront Emily.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO

Last edited:
Orian / Oscar Massacre

Once arriving back, Orian felt worrisome of something. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, though. It was nipping at his stomach. Then shifting back to human. But Arthur’s voice broke his from his melancholy thoughts, his eyes blinked and turned at him with a halt. “I don’t have many skills, Alpha. But I can ambush pretty well is all I can say.” He replied faintly with a flick of his ear.

And… err… no, Timber is not my son… he only feels like one to me. And I will continue to raise him until the day I die. I found him while I was searching for Mask while Finnegan was still alpha here.” His orange eyes darted around the clearing then he asked, “may I ask what’s going on?”​

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"Hi."
Sarah said when a white wolf was suddenly stepping out to sit in front of them. She was at a complete loss for words and isn't sure how she had missed such a gorgeous wolf in the first place. She waved her brother away, not paying much attention to him as all her attention seemed to be on the one in front of her. Slowly, she knelt before her, being very careful of her ankle as she did so. Sarah took in everything she could about this other wolf in front of her before she remembered that when she was in the last packs territory, Bloodmoon, they had all scented of heat, the entire area. "Oh! You're..." she stopped what she was saying and bit her lip for a moment. "You can't go back." she added softly, holding herself back from reaching out to touch what appeared to be very soft white fur. She felt surrounded by the scent of the one in front of her, and it made her squirm slightly. "Why didn't you stop me when I entered the pack territory? Why did you leave?" Sarah decided to ask very softly, carefully moving a little bit closer to her. This was her attempt at getting to know the other wolf. She waved her brother off when he commanded they leave, even though he ranked over her, she couldn't bring herself to listen. She didn't even notice that he was alert.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas rolled his eyes when he watched as his sister turned her sole focus on the white wolf that appeared, he could smell another and wasn't sure where they had gone, but he had things to take care of and it was clear that he was not going to get his sisters attention any time soon. He shook his head and tossed her shoe to rest beside her, and turned to head into the grocer. He was glad the owner was in, so he was able to quit and get his last pay before getting things he was sure the pack needed. Stepping outside, he tucked the rolled up paper bag under one arm and leaned the shovel on the wall as he turned to watch his sister from a distance. He scanned over the area, wondering why this wolf was alone when he was sure he spotted something off down the neutral path they had come down. An uneasy feeling settled over him, he grabbed the shovel and held it almost like a weapon, not wanting to risk shifting where a human could see as he walked back over to the pair "Sarah, we need to leave. Now." he said, his eyes back on the trail. They'd need to walk right into pack territory to avoid whatever was there, watching them.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard
"Better?"
Max asked as he watched Lily take both things for the pain and inflammation. He still didn't fully understand what was wrong, but hoped that everything was going to workout okay for her and the pack. He was fairly confident that his sister was going to figure it out, even if this was something they had never actually heard of before. He realized in that moment how close he was sitting and looked down and away as he moved to give her space. "Sorry." he said softly, going to sit at the mouth of the den. He crossed his legs and sat, looking out over a busier pack grounds and watching with curiosity.
@Miasmith17

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male
"Yes, my mate."
Nick said softly, aware that by doing so, they could risk another war with the packs. But he was more than willing to do anything for her, she took him in when he had nothing. He gave her a soft kiss on the lips and brushed her hair out of her face before he very carefully rolled out of bed, he stretched out his body and rolled his shoulders before shifting from human to wolf and setting out of the den on soft paws to find a scout to track the girl he had bitten. He swore he could still taste her blood in his mouth, which left him also wanting to find the guards who had not done their jobs. Whatever was gong on around there lately, he was not liking any of it. Even though he had finally worked his way up to Alpha, he wanted things to go back to the way they had been before.
@Miasmith17

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

"It's nothing to fret and worry over. I was merely curious as to where the pup originated. Finnegan would have likely asked you much the same, though probably much sooner and in a far better way." Arthur told Orian, giving a gentle wave of his hand as if to dismiss the matter entirely. He stuffed the fingers of his other hand into the front pocket of his jeans. "Ambushing is a useful tactic. I'd like to make you a tracker to help hunt game, once you've received the pack mark. Tomorrow, perhaps." Arthur added, reaching over to pat the man on the shoulder before walking right past him. He stopped by Mask and crouched down to talk very softly to her, not wanting to wake the pup "Pack marks tomorrow. To make it offical." he reached over to light brush his fingers over Timber's head between his ears before standing back up and stretching. He couldn't hold back his yawn then and finally turned to head towards his old den. He paused part of the way there, growled softly to himself and began to head for the Alpha den. He was nearly to the entrance when he noticed Dillion walking towards him, causing him to arch a brow as he watched him munch on a bird "Only some? Guess I'll need to be careful." he said, allowing the Beta to go past him before continuing to the den. Though he had much to do in the way of making the den and pack his own, Arthur just felt drained, exhausted beyond what he'd felt since his first transformations. So, shifting to wolf, he curled up at the back of the den in hopes of getting in a nap.
Ec Jester Ec Jester Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Emily stepped forward, rubbing her head against her arm. Her tail flicked as she allowed herself to relax, only to become stiff when the scent of another Bloodmoon wolf swept over her. Her fur fluffed up, and she let out a low whine, as if begging her not to leave, as her brother had instructed her to. “I- I don’t.. I don’t know.” She whispered. “I didn’t want to hurt you.” She admitted, glancing over her shoulder for Jason. “Jason wants.. Jason didn’t want to kill you.” She added, turning back to her. “I don’t want to be killed.. or.. mated with.. I think that’s what Lilith wants..” She grumbled, “I want to be free.. free as day.” The wolf let her ears fall flat, and she squeezed her emerald green eyes shut. “Please..”

"Better?" Max asked as he watched Lily take both things for the pain and inflammation. He still didn't fully understand what was wrong, but hoped that everything was going to workout okay for her and the pack. He was fairly confident that his sister was going to figure it out, even if this was something they had never actually heard of before. He realized in that moment how close he was sitting and looked down and away as he moved to give her space. "Sorry." he said softly, going to sit at the mouth of the den. He crossed his legs and sat, looking out over a busier pack grounds and watching with curiosity.]
Lily nod softly laying there in her human form:"its ok if you like to sit close, just i dont want us to create attachments to each other...."

Lilith kiss him and sit up fixing her clothes back on then shifting to wolf form:"i fear one day the humans will come after us....."

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"I'm... I'm glad you didn't stop me... The Alpha bit me though, when I ran."
Sarah told her, her arm covered in goosebumps from where this white wolf had rubbed against her. She turned to sit on her butt, and show her, her own bandaged ankle. She looked back to her as she spoke about just wanting to be free, but she would have wanted that too if she faced the same options. Sarah finally turned her head to look up at her brother, standing there over her protectively and she sat up straight and gave him a look as she decided to hold their birth order over him, like she last had a few months ago. "You might be Omega, but I was born first. I'm a half hour older than you are and I say we're supposed to help her." she told him, grabbing her shoe to put it back on and lacing it tight to help support her ankle before getting to her feet. She shifted her weight to stand mostly on her uninjured side, and folded her arms as she looked at him. She couldn't hide her grin when she got her way, and turned to the other female, waiting for her to shift to human before she made a hobble step towards her, an arm outstretched, blush on her cheeks. "Hi." Sarah said, her blue eyes wondering over the blonde.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

A kept his calm, standing there ready to take care of his sister more than this other wolf, but his sister became adamant, using that she was oldest over him in a way he hadn't heard in months. It caused a low growl to come out of him, and he turned to look at her as she stood up, looking at him in a way that he knew would take ages to make her change her mind, like that time she wanted to go for a swim when they had wanted to keep moving. It took the better part of a day to change her mind, and by then Max had given up and chose to make camp there. "Fine." he grumbled, not wanting to argue. "But she needs to be human." Lucas said, pointing at this white wolf. He cast a look around to make sure no one was watching before nodding it was safe. He moved to slip an arm around his sister to help her walk but found she moved towards the female once she was human. It left him stunned, but he recovered and pointed towards the motel they had been staying in before. "That way. I'll help you get a room." he said, set on walking behind the pair as a form of defense from what was watching from within the trees. He had to assume it was a loner, the scent of the female in heat closest, plus his sister was overwhelming his nose.
BasilOwO BasilOwO Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell turned his head to look at Lily when she said that she didn't want them to get attached, which made him frown. "But we're pack... Isn't attachment a good thing? It means you'll protect each other better, and in moment of trouble, you'll know what the other will do before they do it." he said, thinking about how close he and his siblings were. They knew how the others moved during a hunt, and they knew what the others would do if something happened to one of them. I mean, they were also all they had, they'd grown very close over the last several years of traveling. And they were family, of course he was heavily attached to them. "I get it could be harder, the pack is bigger than yesterday. But..." Max shook his head with a sigh as he looked back out of the den. He let out a soft huff, wondering where everyone else had gone. It was just him and Lily there alone in her den. He refused to leave her alone, and because it was so late in the fall he went to stoke the fire before shifting to wolf to stretch out behind her and help keep her warm.
@Miasmith17

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male
"If that Ghostmoon girl was right, and what you scented earlier, is true, then some are."
Grimm said as he and Lilith walked through their pack grounds to find a tracker. He stopped when he spotted one and rushed towards the wolf. He wrangled him towards his mate, so that she could give the commands. They still needed to go and hunt down where their guards had gone, if they were even still around. He had this unsettled feeling they were gone, much like their medic was. But he wouldn't voice this to Lilith, he wanted her to focus more on the potential for a pup and heir.
@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Lily slam her hand lightly down growling:"i wasnt talking about the pack...." she lay there as he walk over curling up beside her

"I meant us max......you seemed to attach yourself more than a normal guard would, while i appreticate it i dont want us to get attached to each other!" She lay there her foot still supported

Emily nodded, padding off. She stood there for a moment, inhaling, before she allowed herself to shift. Fixing her clothing, she walked back over to the two, stopping in her tracks when she saw Sarah properly. “Woah..” She whispered, staring. She said nothing as she started moving closer, only to be shooed onward by the others companion. “Yeah yeah, lets to. Jason won’t mind.. I think.”

Nathaniel Silver / Bones
Bloodmoon Omega

Bones had had enough of all this politeness. The two brown wolves were heading towards Emily, and he stepped out of the bushes. This was as good a time as any. “Emily,” he said smoothly. “I was wondering where you’d gone. Alpha is looking for you and your brother.” He kept an eye on the members of the Ghostmoon pack — they seemed to be siblings, and Nathaniel insisted, We can’t fight them all off along with Emily and Jason, and if we could convince the two that Emily belongs with us, they might let her go, or even help us bring her back.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO

Orian / Oscar Massacre
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii

Oscar nodded, him rushing his fingers throughout his white hair, as in thought. “All right. Makes more sense, then,” he said while watching the Alpha walk away towards Mask and Timber.

Mask flicked her ear in response, as in showing she was listening. Mask never thought she’d join a pack. But here she is, happy and calm; joining one. Timber sneezed in his sleep and Mask smiled lightly. She was mostly happy to keep watch over this pup. Brought back some memories, that she wished didn’t occur.​

Lilith lay there for now focusing on the heir and wondered if nick or bone would spy on ghostmoon to find out about if the pack was growing

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic

Sarah jumped towards the other female wolf when there was suddenly a voice behind her, she stumbled a bit and grasped tight to the girls arm to keep from falling over. It took a moment for her brain to catch up to the names said, and despite what was happening around them, her heart skipped a beat at the learning the other girls name. She held back her smile though as she held onto her arm, looking completely serious and despite her injury, ready to help fight, though she never actually cared for the act of fighting, she could handle her own. And something was drawing her to this other female wolf.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas moved to stand between him and the male in his wolf form, he growled off a warning "You aren't in your pack territory, and are hiding on the edges of mine. You'd do best to back off." he said just shy of barring his human teeth at the man. Barring his teeth would do nothing, but his posture stayed defensive as he made sure this Bloodmoon wolf knew to keep his distance. He was also sure, that since his sister talked him into helping, that he wasn't going to be able to convince her to let this other wolf face the consequences of her packs judgement. Over his shoulder without looking away, he said "Keep going towards the motel."
BasilOwO BasilOwO Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Max snorted and let out a soft huff as she said the obvious. He wasn't actually behaving as a good guard should, he was acting as if she was more than she should be. She was only supposed to be his Alpha, he was meant to guard her and the entire pack, as well as all their territory, but he could hardly bring himself to leave her side for long. He was even doing all he could to keep her warm right now, in the chilly late autumn air. "If you want me to leave, then I'll go sleep in the den you gave Sarah." he said to her, though he didn't move from where he was stretched out across her back. He didn't understand her attachment anymore than she did, but if she was so adamant he not get attached she was going to have to tell him to leave.
@Miasmith17

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Nick watched as the tracker ran off before he and Lilith were heading back to the Alpha den, he made sure that she was settled and had food and water before he was heading off on his own in an attempt to find where their guards had gone. Their scent was weak around their den, but he was pick to pick up on the fact that Bones' scent was there, and likely tracking them. So he followed after, breaking into a run when he realized it was heading towards town. He hesitated for a moment about heading out of the territory before doing so, he was half way to town before slowing down and stopping as he realized he was along Ghostmoon Territory, and it was a flood with new scents as he passed an area. With a soft growl, he hesitated before finally stepping in and keeping low in attempt to find their main pack grounds and see how big they had gotten.
@Miasmith17

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

For the life of him, Luther couldn't sleep, which meant both sides of him were actually exhausted. Not knowing what else to do, he got up to head out of the den for a little walk, maybe if he was lucky it would help him to sleep, but he forgot about the traps and was very quickly snared into one. He yelped and flipped out for a moment before growling loudly in annoyance. He knew as a wolf his voice wouldn't carry, so, he did the only thing that he could, and he howled long and loud, calling for assistance to get him out of the blasted thing.
Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Ec Jester Ec Jester Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii

Mask, who about fell asleep, flicked her ear after hearing a howl. She lifted her head almost immediately, her blue eyes scanning around the clearing. After realizing it was a call for assistance, she stood up without waking Timber and bounded towards the call. After a familiar scent hit her nose, she realized it was none other than her alpha, Luther. The black she-wolf swiftly bounced over and stared at him, her muscles tense from the startle at first. “Luther? Luther!” She then noticed he was indeed stuck in a trap somehow. She then proceeded to assist him.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back