• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Timber / Timothy Blake
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Orian / Oscar Massacre

Timber chuckled lowly as he spread out his wings almost completely, revealing all the feathers. With a slight element of surprise, Timber flew up above the trees and swooped back down, barely an inch above Luther’s head. Timber seemed like he enjoyed his wings and has fun with them.

Seeing Orian and Mask approaching, he flew back down and almost stumbled but caught himself unsteadily. “Luther.” Mask echoed the alpha’s name, with no hesitation. “I want to join your pack as well.”​

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

“Nice to meet you, Sarah.” Charlie stopped as her companion bent down to take care of her wound. “Don’t worry about it. It definitely doesn’t look fun.” When Sarah stood up again, Charlie shifted, too, and offered an arm to steady her. “You can lean on me. I may not be strong enough to carry you all the way home, but I can take some of the weight off that leg.” They started back. “So...” Charlie trailed off. She had never been the best at small talk. “Um, do you have any family?”
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Last edited:
Lily nod feeling bit worried for sarah, but glance at max:"we should um get going then back to ghostmoon"
She felt like wanting to tell him something but felt odd as lucas let them lead

Meanwhile

Lilith looked back at nick and made an intresting idea to him:"we should punish those two, ask around the camp see who is most capable of being a medic. As for the two guards we need them but give them a punishment that hurts them.."

She lick his fur a bit "you know you could have the beta if you want, those who dont have pups yet could have help..." glances at him

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Luther laughed as Timber saw fit to fly up and show off the full aspect of his wings "Well, you are a strong pup. You will make a strong wolf some day." he said, smiling a wolf smile up at him as he watched the pup fly from where he flattened himself on the ground. Slowly, Luther stood up when he heard footsteps approaching and tilted his head when he saw Dillion approaching, his head tilting further when he saw the bowl and what was inside. It was not at all what he had recommended for the growing up, it was actually something he didn't even know was in the pack kitchen. "I don't know if this is good food for a growing pup... Have you ever eaten anything like this Timber? Or has it only ever been meat?" he asked, before his attention was his attention was being taken by the two approaching wolves. He gave the pup a look before walking over and in surprise as Mask told him that she too wanted to join the pack. He was very clearly surprised, and he couldn't hide it. "Are you sure? I'm..." he cast a look around, most of his pack wasn't around. "I'm not Finnegan, but I can promise you what remains of my pack, will protect you and stand at your side. I wasn't expecting three of you to ask to join in one day." he admitted, shifting back to human. Arthur ran his hand through his hair, and let out a low sigh. "I had intended to find out what you soft of wolves you were before letting you into the pack but I know you are both great warriors, and its been ages since we had a pup. I... I'll accept you three." he said, nodding to them before he was heading off on foot the direction Charlie had gone in. He needed to know how his guard was doing.
Ec Jester Ec Jester Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"Thank you."
Sarah said as she slipped an arm around Charlie to lean against her as they walked. It was fairly slow moving since she couldn't put all that much weight down on her ankle, but at least they were moving. She pushed through to the pain to keep moving, not wanting to stop or take a rest. She just wanted to get back to her pack. "Family? Yea, I've got two brothers." she said, a little out of breath as they moved along. "Do you?" she asked to be polite, though she wasn't sure why they were talking about the family. She would have said her parents went missing, but she didn't think she had the extra breath for that.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Max walked carefully with Lily in his arms, following Garen back towards the dens. He had no clue where the new pack house was going to go, but he was just more focused on getting Lily back to the Den so she could rest her leg more comfortably and he could go on a hunt. He wanted to provide her with a good meal after the long day. He didn't know why his focus had become so focused on her, but he was still concerned about his siblings. Becoming part of a new pack had seemed to have changed things far more than he expected.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas made sure that things kept moving along for them, that the logs kept them moving along. He would pause occasionally to look back, rubbing against a tree to leave a temporary scent trail for his sister to follow. This was turning out to be a very long day, and all he wanted to do was search for his sister, or go take a very long nap. He didn't understand how his brother had done this for so long when they were traveling. He did wonder though, how that former Wintermoon Medic was doing and if maybe they might just be better off without her.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

"Why would I want the Beta when I finally get to be your mate? Any pups that come into this pack need to be the strongest, and the beta won't guarantee the strongest pups. Out beta would give strong pups, but not the strongest." Nick said, nuzzling her and rubbing along her side. "I only want you." he told her, scooping his arms up into his arms and kissing her as he carried her back towards the bed. He didn't know how much time alone she had with her previous mate and he wanted to make sure if she was going to end up carrying a pup, that it was his pup. The more time alone with her he got before the end of their heat cycle, the better, so with her delightful scent in his nose, he settled down on the bed with her.
@Miasmith17

"He didn't tell me what he wanted, so I got ramen. There's chicken in there,though."Buck would've been very annoyed if he had to take it back.

Timber / Timothy Blake
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Orian / Oscar Massacre

The three wolves listened closely to what the alpha was saying, Mask’s blue eyes at ease. Though... she wondered if this was the right thing to do. She was also curious of Finnegan... but she’d ask later she noted. “I very much appreciate it, Luther,” Mask nodded respectfully.

Ramen?” Timber let out a cackle. “Here’s a little something to know of me: I’m stuck in my pup form, I’m cursed. Not able to shift in my human, Timothy. But I do like ramen and so does he. So I’ll give it a try for now.”​

"I was hoping so." Timber half-joked, "I did cook it and I don't want to get another food item."
"Wait,"He thought,"that sounded threatening. It sounded like eat the ramen, or else."

Last edited:
Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Max walked carefully with Lily in his arms, following Garen back towards the dens. He had no clue where the new pack house was going to go, but he was just more focused on getting Lily back to the Den so she could rest her leg more comfortably and he could go on a hunt. He wanted to provide her with a good meal after the long day. He didn't know why his focus had become so focused on her, but he was still concerned about his siblings. Becoming part of a new pack had seemed to have changed things far more than he expected.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas made sure that things kept moving along for them, that the logs kept them moving along. He would pause occasionally to look back, rubbing against a tree to leave a temporary scent trail for his sister to follow. This was turning out to be a very long day, and all he wanted to do was search for his sister, or go take a very long nap. He didn't understand how his brother had done this for so long when they were traveling. He did wonder though, how that former Wintermoon Medic was doing and if maybe they might just be better off without her.
[IMG alt="Miasmith17"]https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/s/60/60777.jpg?1622735767[/IMG] Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO BasilOwO BasilOwO
lily look up at max from time to time wondering why he was so protevtive of her. then look back at the pathway to see about the packhouse
"hey max i was wondering.....why did u snap at your brother earlier?"

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

“No, not anymore at least. I was an only child, one of my parents died when I was a pup, and the other went missing shortly after. I’m not really sure which is which, ‘cause everyone keeps telling me one thing, then another.” Charlie shrugged, then bit her lip. “Sorry if this is awkward, I’m not the best at talking. Or, well, any interaction really.” She focused on the trail, clearing a path in front of Sarah so she wouldn’t trip.
They got closer to the camp, and she caught a whiff of a familiar scent. “Is that Arthur?” she murmured, more to herself than the medic, squinting through the trees at the approaching figure.

Nathaniel Silver / Bones
Bloodmoon Omega

Bones padded back into camp dragging a small deer behind him, having had to dodge the two outsider females as they charged away from the camp. He’d thought angrily, Why weren’t the guards here to prevent this? Dropping his quarry onto the assigned prey pile, he was about to ask Lilith if he should talk to the guards and make sure an event like this intrusion didn’t happen again, barking to try and get her attention when Nick — her mate now, he supposed — carried her into their den. Bones definitely didn’t want to interrupt that, so he waited outside, impatiently gnawing on one leg of the deer.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian @Miasmith17

Timber / Timothy Blake
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Orian / Oscar Massacre

Mask watched Arthur leave then sat herself down next to Timber, giving him the softest smile she could manage. Orian then spoke up, “I think I need to continue resting. I’ll be napping if you two need me.”

Timber and Mask nodded in response and said their good-byes for now. Timber sniffled at the ramen before eating it, his tail swishing quickly behind him. Mask sat awfully close to him. He brought back memories of her dead pup, Ice. She felt like Timber was special and must be protected.

Is it good, Timber?” Mask’s soothing voice asked him, her voice completely different from her appearance. “Yes! Very much! I really like it, Buck!” Timber complemented, his wings folded at his flank.

Funny thing. I haven’t had ramen in ages,” Mask added with a shrug, her azure eyes darted away then returning. “Do you want some?” “No. No, your health is more important than mine at the moment.

Timber flattened his ears but decided to accept her response. “So, Buck-“ Mask somewhat looked toward him “-maybe you could bring some for me to try sometime? I’d appreciate it much.”​

Last edited:
Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic

Sarah nodded as she listened to her, pulling her to a stop to take a moment. "My parents went missing. My brothers and I woke one day, alone. We tried to find them, but we never did find them. Now we're here and we found a pack." Sarah said, taking a deep breath and nodding that she was ready to start again. She chose to just go with it, and she didn't say anything further about conversation as they walked along until she too caught a slightly familiar scent. "Arthur?" she asked, looking up at her, and then turning her attention to the male that walked into the clearing. She hadn't known what his name was until now, so she offered a friendly smile. "Yes, a hand please. I would like to get back to my pack faster." she said, allowing him to pick her up and carry her back fully into Soulmoon camp. She just wanted to get back to the pack. She didn't think what they were talking about, so she did her best to ignore the Alpha's words.

Arthur Smith / Luther
Arthur walked slowly through the trees as he scratched his head and tried not to think about the three new pack members that they had. He broke though a line of trees and paused at the sight before him. Charlie and the girl from before, holding onto each other and the Ghostmoon girl seemed injured. "What happened?" he asked, walking over to them and sniffed. He could pick up the faint scent of blood. "Did you want a hand? I could carry you." he added, waiting for permission before he was scooping up the medic, and carrying her back towards Soulmoon camp. "So, Orian showed up with that kitten and a pup. And then Mask did... They wanted to be part of the pack." he said, talking to Charlie. It wasn't going to take that long to get back, so he was going to take the time to explain the new things that happened in the pack. "I decided to add them, since we lost so much pack."

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon
"I um... I... He wasn't marked as pack yet, and your foot is still healing."
Maxwell said, thinking fast on his feet as he paused to look back at the pack house, guiding it through the trees. He actually wasn't fully sure what to tell her about why he had been so protective, he didn't understand it himself. Something was telling him to make sure she was well taken care of and safe, and he was mostly following instinct. Hopefully they were going to find out what was going on and how to get the last of his pack mark. He wasn't going anywhere without his siblings.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas felt like he was meant to be doing more as they continued to move the pack house, with a larger pack than they had originally started out with that morning. But it was all hands on deck for the pack house. The movement was slow, as they tried not to leave an obvious trail by chopping more trees. He was still wary of the potential for hunters to arrive and hunt them. He was a little worried about the pack, so he kept looking about whenever he stopped to rub himself on the trees for his sister. Though he was sure at this point she was going to figure out where they were going.
@Miasmith17

"I um... I... He wasn't marked as pack yet, and your foot is still healing." Maxwell said, thinking fast on his feet as he paused to look back at the pack house, guiding it through the trees. He actually wasn't fully sure what to tell her about why he had been so protective, he didn't understand it himself.
Lily look concern it felt like half the truth:"the second half seems true but i feel like your lying to me......"

She look at the pathway as gared rush further ahead to ghostmoon and use his powers to lift the small waterfall/cave and few other rocks out of the way so they can move the packhouse in

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

“Orian has a pup? No disrespect, Alpha, I trust your judgment and all, but it’s kind of weird to hear he has a pup with him after y’know, the whole fiasco with Mask before they came here. It’s great we have more pack members, though,” she added, kicking a fallen branch away from the path before continuing in a more lighthearted tone.
“Would there happen to be any spare prey back at camp? I’m getting kind of hungry.” She grinned up at Arthur.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon
"I'm not lying... Not entirely. I can't tell you what I don't know and I don't know why I did it. I just know I'm supposed to protect you."
Max said, walking into their territory, he started straight for the Alpha's den. He knew vaguely that some moon goddess had come to his brother in a dream, he knew some war of some kind was supposed to start, but he wasn't clear on the rest of it. He walked her to the blankets that were all set up, and carefully set her down, making sure she was comfortable before he shifted back to wolf. "I'm going go hunt something for you." he said, turning to look and see if anyone had followed to protect their new Alpha. He was glad to see that Zach brought the still catatonic former Wintermoon Medic, and trusted him to guard the pair before turning to take off into the woods. He wasn't the best lone hunter, but he was going to do his best to bring something back to her.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas tried to call to the front to find out where they were supposed to put the pack house, but with no word, he called a stop and went around to find out that his brother left with the Alpha. Groaning, be rubbed his face, and then his beard before sighing and deciding to direct everyone very carefully to where the clearing he saw was. He had assumed a former pack house had been there once, so he took it back to be as close as possible. He made sure it was set up before sending some of the pack on a hunt back on the land they knew, more to take the logs back to be cut and used for future trade buildings. Then he headed to the Alpha den, where he found Lily without his brother "I don't think Max had gone more than a few feet from you since we got here, where did he go?" he asked, standing at the mouth of the den as he set the backpack down.
@Miasmith17

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

"Well, I know how they can fight. If anything happens, I have you Charlie and other members of the pack." Luther said as they walked along, just getting to the edge of the camp as she cleared a path for him. "I don't know much about the pup, he says he was cursed. We'll figure it out." he added as they finally broke into the edges of the main camp, where the pack house was. His new Alpha den a little too far and he didn't want his guest to see the mess. "Cold storage in the kitchen Charlie, there's a few down there. Bring some up for our guest." he added, walking across the open space with the Ghostmoon Medic in his arms. "We'll be on the porch if you want to run ahead." he told her with a smile and a nod, walking slowly.

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Nick placed a gentle kiss on Lilith's lips and then forehead before he was getting off of the bed. "I'll grab us something to eat." he told her, pulling on a very worn and old pair of jeans, his only clothes. They had patched tears and holes in them all over, but they got the job done. And he didn't wish to share the sight of his body with the rest of the pack. He stretched his shoulders and back as he walked out of the den, barefoot. He paused at the sight of Bones, gnawing at a deer leg. He blinked a few times before walking over to the man who took his place as Omega when he was made Alpha. "How long ago did you hunt that?" he asked as he crouched down beside him while waiting for his answer. "I've got a task for you, when you've had your fill. It seems we need a new Medic, I need you find us a new one. Then I need you to gather the siblings, they've failed in their guard duties. I want them found and locked up." he said, nodding to him as he took part of the deer back into the Alpha den for Lilith and himself for energy if they were going to keep going.
@Miasmith17 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

"I'm not lying... Not entirely. I can't tell you what I don't know and I don't know why I did it. I just know I'm supposed to protect you." Max said, walking into their territory, he started straight for the Alpha's den. He knew vaguely that some moon goddess had come to his brother in a dream, he knew some war of some kind was supposed to start, but he wasn't clear on the rest of it. He walked her to the blankets that were all set up, and carefully set her down, making sure she was comfortable before he shifted back to wolf. "I'm going go hunt something for you." he said, turning to look and see if anyone had followed to protect their new Alpha. He was glad to see that Zach brought the still catatonic former Wintermoon Medic, and trusted him to guard the pair before turning to take off into the woods. He wasn't the best lone hunter, but he was going to do his best to bring something back to her.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas tried to call to the front to find out where they were supposed to put the pack house, but with no word, he called a stop and went around to find out that his brother left with the Alpha. Groaning, be rubbed his face, and then his beard before sighing and deciding to direct everyone very carefully to where the clearing he saw was. He had assumed a former pack house had been there once, so he took it back to be as close as possible. He made sure it was set up before sending some of the pack on a hunt back on the land they knew, more to take the logs back to be cut and used for future trade buildings. Then he headed to the Alpha den, where he found Lily without his brother "I don't think Max had gone more than a few feet from you since we got here, where did he go?" he asked, standing at the mouth of the den as he set the backpack down.
@Miasmith17

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha
Nick placed a gentle kiss on Lilith's lips and then forehead before he was getting off of the bed. "I'll grab us something to eat." he told her, pulling on a very worn and old pair of jeans, his only clothes. They had patched tears and holes in them all over, but they got the job done. And he didn't wish to share the sight of his body with the rest of the pack. He stretched his shoulders and back as he walked out of the den, barefoot. He paused at the sight of Bones, gnawing at a deer leg. He blinked a few times before walking over to the man who took his place as Omega when he was made Alpha. "How long ago did you hunt that?" he asked as he crouched down beside him while waiting for his answer. "I've got a task for you, when you've had your fill. It seems we need a new Medic, I need you find us a new one. Then I need you to gather the siblings, they've failed in their guard duties. I want them found and locked up." he said, nodding to him as he took part of the deer back into the Alpha den for Lilith and himself for energy if they were going to keep going.
Lily frown but nod understanding that garen needed space, she look up at lucas who set his backpack down:"i think i upset him, he went to go hunt on his own...did you move the packhouse to where the three dens used to be by the bath areas?"

Lilith look up at nick kissing back then lay back on the bed the cloths on the ground laying with blanket over her:"do you think we should check to see if pregnant yet? If not we will keep going or find a pack member...."

Buck went out of the camp, hanging the snares up in trees. That's what those weird contraptions were. Buck went back into camp and he scratched the words:please don't take down the metal thingies in the trees, those are snares into the side of Luther's den.

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

“Okay, cool. See you later, Alpha!” Charlie shifted and bounded away back into camp, bringing up some of the food and laying it out in the clearing. She went over her bushy coat, cleaning some leaves and bits of brush out of it — How did that feather get there?? — then settled down to feast on a juicy squirrel, keeping an eye out for Arthur and Sarah.

Nathaniel Silver / Bones
Bloodmoon Omega

“Not too long,” Bones replied. “I just got back to camp.”
He fell silent as Nick gave him his orders, not protesting, but on the second objective, uncertainty grew in his mind. Both the siblings? They’re guards for a reason, and duly protective of each other; accomplishing that is going to be challenging, if not life threatening. Not to mention they haven’t seemed very happy with our leaders as of late.

Outwardly, he nodded curtly. “Consider it done, Alpha.” Deciding to start with the first task, he got up, shaking out his fur, and padded back out of camp, shifting on his way.

How are we supposed to find a new medic? Bones growled in frustration. Calm down, Bones. If all else fails, we can just kidnap a beta from another pack or a loner. Lilith wouldn’t mind. Nathaniel pushed through a thick bundle of brush, hearing Bones huff, and went in search of anyone who looked remotely medic-like.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
"Bath areas?"
Lucas repeated, pausing in kneeling beside the backpack he or his siblings arrived with. "I'll have moved closer." he said quickly, turning and taking off back to where the pack house was. He had to make sure they lifted it back up very carefully, glad that not all of the logs had been moved yet, it was just going to make it a little more tricky in moving it, but not impossible. He than shifted to wolf and ran off to find bathing areas, and was surprised when he found two. He figured the nicer one was meant to be for the Alpha, so he made sure that the Pack House was placed closer to the bathing area, but not too close that you saw it every time you came or went. Finally, his job done, he told the last of the pack to rest before he began to head back to the Alpha's den. He ended up arriving at the same time as his brother.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Maxwell came trotting back with a couple of large hare's in his mouth, he trotted right into the Alpha's den and sat himself closer to the fire as he set his catch down before shifting back to human. He was silent as he began to start a fire, using only twigs before he began to take care of the hares, handling them with an obvious ease of practiced hands. His hands covered in blood, he got up to get the cooking pot from the backpack and sat back down before he was cooking up the innards for Alpha Lily before he was further breaking down the animal for easier cooking to make sure she was well fed, and that they took care of the still apparently catatonic former Wintermoon Medic.
@Miasmith17

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur walked right up to where Charlie was sitting with a few of the smaller game, he figured she had her reasons and very carefully her set their guest down into the grass beside her. "I'm going to go and find a runner to go to her pack and inform them of what occurred." he said, pausing before glancing up and looking towards where Dillion's favourite area where it appeared that Mask had settled herself to be with the pup. He couldn't help but smile when he saw the pup but then he slowly turned and walked away from them. He headed around the grounds, went to the far edges of where the pack was because he knew that was likely to be where his best runners were, whichever of them that remained. When he found one, he had to take them back to her, to make sure he didn't send this runner the wrong way. As he stood there, listening as the runner ran off, his attention shifted back towards his beta. He slowly trailed over as the runner left and asked "Where did all your contraptions go?" he asked, having noticed finally the traps were gone.

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"Thank you."
Sarah said as she was set very carefully down into the grass, she sighed as she watched him go before turning to look at what he had been looking at before twisting back to look at Charlie "So, I get if you can't tell me, but if almost looks like your pack is smaller than I was told it was going to be. What happened?" she asked, reaching over to pick up one of the small game animals that was there. Usually she and her brothers were good at picking off a few of the medium game animals together, and they'd been eating regular portions of meat in the small town because Max worked at the meat counter of the grocer. It was going to be a change for them to get used to this. She took careful bites, keeping it close as she brought her right ankle slowly closer just to double check it was still wrapped properly before her attention shifted to the Alpha as he returned with a runner. "I came from Wintermoon, my pack had gone there for safety, but if they aren't there, then they'll be back in Ghostmoon territory. Be wary of my brothers, our Alpha is injured, they'll attack to protect." she told them before going back to eating.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male
"Someone around here is bound to have watched that coward enough to be a new medic."
Nick said to Bones before he had walked back into the cave, where he went straight to his new mate. He kissed her softly before pausing to take his bottoms back off to join her when she asked if they should check, he had to blink a few times. He hadn't been born a wolf like her, but he took to it like he had been, but he lacked knowledge of various things, one of which was to check for pregnancy. "How do we check?" he asked, slowly sitting back down beside her and giving her the fresh caught game to eat first. He didn't want to let her know he was worried that pup wouldn't be his like he wanted, he didn't get as much time alone as her previous mate so he added "I think we should keep trying, until tomorrow. We can check after the guards have been punished."

Last edited:
"They're hidden, so no one else can steal them." He smiled proudly. There were two instances in which he would smile, the first one was when his contraptions were a big success. The second one was when his gaga gift worked. He rarely made gag gifts.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

Once Timber finished, he rolled onto his back with his belly exposed from being full. Mask smiled softly. She was glad there was this pup to look after. Since she hadn’t one of her own. Timber yawned and Mask huddled up beside him, “tired?

Very,” he replied, his tail gently thumping against the ground. Timber accepted her warmth and snuggled next to her, adorably. Mask was about to cry at this— he slept the same way as her pup once had. She nuzzled him and rested her head down, her body wrapped around Timber’s.​

"Bath areas?" Lucas repeated, pausing in kneeling beside the backpack he or his siblings arrived with. "I'll have moved closer." he said quickly, turning and taking off back to where the pack house was. He had to make sure they lifted it back up very carefully, glad that not all of the logs had been moved yet, it was just going to make it a little more tricky in moving it, but not impossible. He than shifted to wolf and ran off to find bathing areas, and was surprised when he found two. He figured the nicer one was meant to be for the Alpha, so he made sure that the Pack House was placed closer to the bathing area, but not too close that you saw it every time you came or went. Finally, his job done, he told the last of the pack to rest before he began to head back to the Alpha's den. He ended up arriving at the same time as his brother)

Lily lay there and glance over at lucas:"thank you, it will be closer to my den walk path"

She lay there and rub the bruise mark on her stomach
-----

[Bloodmoon Alpha Male
"Someone around here is bound to have watched that coward enough to be a new medic." Nick said to Bones before he had walked back into the cave, where he went straight to his new mate. He kissed her softly before pausing to take his bottoms back off to join her when she asked if they should check, he had to blink a few times. He hadn't been born a wolf like her, but he took to it like he had been, but he lacked knowledge of various things, one of which was to check for pregnancy. "How do we check?" he asked, slowly sitting back down beside her and giving her the fresh caught game to eat first. He didn't want to let her know he was worried that pup wouldn't be his like he wanted, he didn't get as much time alone as her previous mate so he added "I think we should keep trying, until tomorrow. We can check after the guards have been punished."]

Lilith kiss back and eats then nod as she pull him into the bed "lets keep trying then..."

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur arched a brow at Dillion but he soon smiled and shook his head "Hidden, huh? I'm not going to accidentally walk into one when I go for a midnight bathroom walk am I?" he asked, away he needed to get used to sleeping in the Alpha's den. He knew he'd be stuck in it before he ever saw it, he had seen how well the man could hide his traps if he wanted too. And if one never looked up, it was just as easy to walk into one even if you knew they were there. "Did you eat yet? We have more than enough, and it seems Mask is more than willing to care for the pup. You don't need to be on pup duty, but do be mindful of him." he added, reaching over to give him a pat on the arm. "Go eat something." he told him before heading towards Mask and the pup. He stopped when he realized the pup was going to take a nap and instead turned to head over towards Charlie and Sarah to sit with them until the runner returned.
Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"Um... Never mind, I guess."
Sarah, watching as the guard, Charlie, seemed to just be in her own world as she munched on the game between them. She let out a soft sigh, tightening the bandage around her ankle a little more firmly before she was eating her own bit of food. She preferred her smaller game cooked when she was in her human form, but could handle it uncooked. She finished what she had chosen and was cleaning her face with a torn piece of her shirt when the Alpha returned to sit with them. She gave him a soft smile before lying down to look up at the sky to impatiently wait to be retrieved by one of her brothers to be taken back to her pack. She just wanted to go home.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
"Did you want a plate, Alpha?"
Lucas asked as he watched his brother cook, he picked up their backpack and started to pull things out, a clearly well packed bag, the unused first aid kit came out first, a clearly well packed mix of their clothing and then the rest of their camping supplies, he repacked the back to put the clothes on the bottom. He handed all three plates to his brother, and waited until he was handed one to him with some meat on it. He finely shredded it before calmly going to sit beside the former Wintermoon Medic, he gently took the bundle his sister gave her out of her hands and began to try and encourage her to eat. She was in their care now, he was going to make sure she had sustenance and give Zach a bit of a break.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO (cause I'm moving your medic around waiting on a response)

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Maxwell cooked quietly, making sure that Lily had the biggest portion, as well as the innards of them so she kept her strength up for healing. He offered her the plate with a fork so that she could eat easily, and then he was eating some of it himself. He hadn't left much for himself, despite his large frame, so he was done quickly and was soon tidying up the fire, leaving a small one for warmth and just in case they needed it. He left the den long enough to wash what he had used before returning and sitting himself not far from Lily, ready to do anything she needed or wanted of him. Though, he was still hadn't said a word since he had begun to cook, he wasn't actually sure what to tell her, wasn't sure what to say about his protectiveness over her.
@Miasmith17

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Nick ate his own bit of meal as well, he was quick to eat in the hopes that she would agree with what he said. He was more than pleased when she did, and he was more than happy to fall back onto the bed with her and keep trying for the rest of the day.
@Miasmith17

((I had been waiting on Swift, decided to keep moving things along.))​

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

Orian / Oscar Massacre

Timber had fallen asleep within a few minutes, Mask had pretty much stayed there to keep him warm. She felt very happy with the pup; she knew had to take care of him and not to let anything happen to him.

Oscar had peered out to see the pair resting. It made him smile softly and walked up to Arthur, “hey, Art-“ he corrected himself “-alpha, is it all right if I go get some water?”​

"Did you want a plate, Alpha?" Lucas asked as he watched his brother cook, he picked up their backpack and started to pull things out, a clearly well packed bag, the unused first aid kit came out first, a clearly well packed mix of their clothing
Lily nod looking up at him:"yes please

Lilith fade to black with nick

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back