• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lily nod and goes back to sleep beside garen

The female wolf looked at lucas and whimpered:"yes, im very lost...i am a lone wolf who has lost alot and i dont have any shelter during this winter"

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper had been sleeping soundly until the sounds of somewhat panicked voices filled his ears and he woke up, but he didn't bother moving nor did he bother to say anything as he watched Sarah begin to work her magic on the wolf he could only assume was the Alpha. Things began to settle down as the female was taken care of to the best of Sarah's abilities and he slipped into a faint sleep this time around. When Sarah jolted awake he glanced at her with a sleepy yawn, but she didn't seem to want to talk and simply walked over to her brother and curled back up around him. 'They are really close...' 'Well I guess that happens when you only have your siblings to depend on.'
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian @Miasmith17

Max put a paw over Sarah with the way that she curled around him, his tail resting over her. He groomed her face, a reassurance that he was there for her before he was watching out of the den and over the land. His eyes easily followed the smaller wild animals as they ran around empty pack lands. He stayed sitting up, listening to everyone's breath even out, even Sarah's as she eventually succumb to sleep after the fire's had died out.

Lucas's paws twitched as he laid against Jasper, making soft noises as he dreamt.

Lucas tilted his head as he looked at the wolf, studying her "I can't imagine what its like to truly lose everything. I still have my brother and sister, we're triplets... Losing home, our parents, we had each other." he padded a few steps closer "I could take you to the pack we found home in... to the Alpha. She might be able to offer you a place to stay, for the winter, or longer if you wanted. You can share the den with me and my siblings." he added, sniffing at her cautiously before he was nudging her gently and rubbing against her. "Come with me?" he asked, turning his back to pad a few paces away. He still wasn't fully sure where he was, but if he went back the way he came, then surely that would lead back to the pack.

@Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Max put a paw over Sarah with the way that she curled around him, his tail resting over her. He groomed her face, a reassurance that he was there for her before he was watching out of the den and over the land. His eyes easily followed the smaller wild animals as they ran around empty pack lands. He stayed sitting up, listening to everyone's breath even out, even Sarah's as she eventually succumb to sleep after the fire's had died out.

Lucas's paws twitched as he laid against Jasper, making soft noises as he dreamt.

Lucas tilted his head as he looked at the wolf, studying her "I can't imagine what its like to truly lose everything. I still have my brother and sister, we're triplets... Losing home, our parents, we had each other." he padded a few steps closer "I could take you to the pack we found home in... to the Alpha. She might be able to offer you a place to stay, for the winter, or longer if you wanted. You can share the den with me and my siblings." he added, sniffing at her cautiously before he was nudging her gently and rubbing against her. "Come with me?" he asked, turning his back to pad a few paces away. He still wasn't fully sure where he was, but if he went back the way he came, then surely that would lead back to the pack.

@Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
The female wolf smiled and nuzzled him;"thank you, you are very brave and full of leadership.....maybe you should be an omega, lucas"

She start to glow a bit of white after he asked how he knew his name:"lucas crescent, i am the goddess of the wolves eclipse...i been waiting for you and siblings for a long time. I have been watching you each grow and as your parents prepared you for a pack life, but you and your brother will play an important role in ghostmoons revival....."

Meanwhile lily sleeps a bit quietly
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

The female wolf smiled and nuzzled him;"thank you, you are very brave and full of leadership.....maybe you should be an omega, lucas"

She start to glow a bit of white after he asked how he knew his name:"lucas crescent, i am the goddess of the wolves eclipse...i been waiting for you and siblings for a long time. I have been watching you each grow and as your parents prepared you for a pack life, but you and your brother will play an important role in ghostmoons revival....."

Meanwhile lily sleeps a bit quietly
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

"Omega? What role is that?" Lucas asked, pausing to turn and look back to see if she had followed him. He padded back when he saw she hadn't moved and sat beside her as he realized she called him by name "Wait, how did you know who I was?" He then blinked several times as she began to glow, he raised a paw and leaned away as he squinted at her brightness. "I... So, Ghostmoon is home. But, if I am Omega then what role could Maxie possibly play? He stays only for us." He said, confident in knowing his brother well enough to know that he stayed only for him and Sarah. Sarah! "And my sister, what of her?"

Lucas's paws stopped moving but he still made soft noises, like he was talking to someone. It struck Max as odd, having never heard the sounds from him before. He expected them from Sarah, but she was oddly quiet this time.

@Miasmith17

"Omega? What role is that?" Lucas asked, pausing to turn and look back to see if she had followed him. He padded back when he saw she hadn't moved and sat beside her as he realized she called him by name "Wait, how did you know who I was?" He then blinked several times as she began to glow, he raised a paw and leaned away as he squinted at her brightness. "I... So, Ghostmoon is home. But, if I am Omega then what role could Maxie possibly play? He stays only for us." He said, confident in knowing his brother well enough to know that he stayed only for him and Sarah. Sarah! "And my sister, what of her?"

Lucas's paws stopped moving but he still made soft noises, like he was talking to someone. It struck Max as odd, having never heard the sounds from him before. He expected them from Sarah, but she was oddly quiet this time.

@Miasmith17
Eclipse explained:"sarah will become a medic, and max can become a guard....maybe even more but we must prevent ghostmoon bloodline from dying"

Eclipse explained:"sarah will become a medic, and max can become a guard....maybe even more but we must prevent ghostmoon bloodline from dying"

Lucas shook out his fur as he rose back to his paws "I'll do what I can to protect her... But Max was ready to run to her aid before I was." He decided to point out as he took a few more steps towards her and nuzzled along her. "You may visit any time." He said, before he was trotting back in the opposite direction he had been facing when this dream began. He still wasn't sure what an omega was, but right now all he wanted was to wake up and return to his siblings. Ghostmoon was home, he would be first to fully move into the pack.

Sarah felt safer returning to her dreams, curled around Max, and with no ethereal call of her name, wasn't afraid any longer.

Max, for his part, kept watch over everyone in the pack all night until dawn. Lucas woke first and stretched before moving to sit beside a long dead fire. He shifted to human to tidy up. And seeing his brother awake, Max finally yawned. He found a way to lie down and days of sneaking naps when he could, having spent every night watching over his siblings, finally caught up to him. Curled partially around his sister, Max fell into a deep sleep.

Lucas, awake alone, set about preparing a meal for everyone, trying to do so the way he had seen Garen do it. He wasn't as skilled at it, but did his best. Though, seeing Lily human, he cooked all of hers. He assumed she needed to stay in that form, if her leg was still healing.

@Miasmith17

Lucas shook out his fur as he rose back to his paws "I'll do what I can to protect her... But Max was ready to run to her aid before I was." He decided to point out as he took a few more steps towards her and nuzzled along her. "You may visit any time." He said, before he was trotting back in the opposite direction he had been facing when this dream began. He still wasn't sure what an omega was, but right now all he wanted was to wake up and return to his siblings. Ghostmoon was home, he would be first to fully move into the pack.

Sarah felt safer returning to her dreams, curled around Max, and with no ethereal call of her name, wasn't afraid any longer.

Max, for his part, kept watch over everyone in the pack all night until dawn. Lucas woke first and stretched before moving to sit beside a long dead fire. He shifted to human to tidy up. And seeing his brother awake, Max finally yawned. He found a way to lie down and days of sneaking naps when he could, having spent every night watching over his siblings, finally caught up to him. Curled partially around his sister, Max fell into a deep sleep.

Lucas, awake alone, set about preparing a meal for everyone, trying to do so the way he had seen Garen do it. He wasn't as skilled at it, but did his best. Though, seeing Lily human, he cooked all of hers. He assumed she needed to stay in that form, if her leg was still healing.

@Miasmith17
Lily woke up later that morning, with a yawn looking over at max

Eclipse nuzzle back:"be careful lucas, there is a war coming.....max seems very intrested in lily" she said before the dream ended

Lily woke up later that morning, with a yawn looking over at max

Eclipse nuzzle back:"be careful lucas, there is a war coming.....max seems very intrested in lily" she said before the dream ended

Looking up at Lily, Lucas followed her line of sight for a moment before looking back down at what he was preparing "He just fell asleep... He thinks we don't know he watches over us every night, I've never seen him so relaxed." He said a loud, soft enough not to wake anyone else yet. He took her, her food. "I wish to join your pack, I... I had a dream last night, this is where i belong." He said, not sure how much to tell her.

Looking up at Lily, Lucas followed her line of sight for a moment before looking back down at what he was preparing "He just fell asleep... He thinks we don't know he watches over us every night, I've never seen him so relaxed." He said a loud, soft enough not to wake anyone else yet. He took her, her food. "I wish to join your pack, I... I had a dream last night, this is where i belong." He said, not sure how much to tell her.
Lily felt bit suprise but smiled:"he should get some good rest....then we shall have a marking ceremony later today.."

*zach and the hunters stop abruptly in a clearing, peering into the tree warily* "we have to go back." *one of the hunters says, shifting from one foot to the other* "we have been out for days and seen no sign of werewolves" *a few other hunters nod in assent. Zach puts his pack on the ground and crosses his arms.* "well im going to stay here, i hope you all make it back ok." *the hunters laugh at zach.* "you really believe you can survive out here boy? With werewolves on the prowl?" *the leader asks him, getting real close to his face. Zach recoils from the hunters breath* "i will be fine. Besides werewolves are not real." *the werewolf replies. The hunter takes a step back* "well if you want to die then thats fine. Dont say we didnt warn you" *the hunter shakes his head before heading back the way they came, followed by his companions. After a few minutes, zach is alone. He sits on a rock and laughs to himself before heading off deep into pack territory* (you guys choose which pack)

Lily felt bit suprise but smiled:"he should get some good rest....then we shall have a marking ceremony later today.."

Deciding to take the risk, Lucas sat himself down beside her for the time being and asked what the spirit had not told him. "What's an omega?" He felt like he had heard it before, from Garen, but couldn't remember being told what it was, it was like he was meant to hear it from her, from Lily.

He wasn't the only one awake as he asked though, Sarah's nose had smelt the food and her eyes slowly opened. She rolled to her paws and stretched with a yawn before shifting to check on Lily's leg before she had breakfast.

Orian Massacre
Cover Alpine
Brian Peterson

Orian padded over to Charlie, trying to look not suspicious, “what’re you doing here?” The two males wolves stared intently at Charlie, their fangs bared slightly. Orian simply snarled at them over his shoulder to silence them. “Did Mask get back safely..?” He was whispering now, obviously trying to say: they’re the ambushes...

(Sorry for the late reply!)

Deciding to take the risk, Lucas sat himself down beside her for the time being and asked what the spirit had not told him. "What's an omega?" He felt like he had heard it before, from Garen, but couldn't remember being told what it was, it was like he was meant to hear it from her, from Lily.

He wasn't the only one awake as he asked though, Sarah's nose had smelt the food and her eyes slowly opened. She rolled to her paws and stretched with a yawn before shifting to check on Lily's leg before she had breakfast.
Lily explained to him:"its the alphas second in command, they keep the alpha focused and calm.....if the alpha is away then the omega is in charge till they return. If the alpha falls with no spouse or offspring then the omega becomes the alpha....."

Lily explained to him:"its the alphas second in command, they keep the alpha focused and calm.....if the alpha is away then the omega is in charge till they return. If the alpha falls with no spouse or offspring then the omega becomes the alpha....."

Lucas blinked several times "Oh... I..." he glanced at Sarah, debating on what he was going to say before nodding. "I don't dream, but I dreamt. I saw this white wolf, she said she was a wolf goddess." He was focused on Lily, his warm brown eyes looking into her eyes. "She told me that I should be Omega, and that... That a war was coming. And that me and my siblings had roles to play in this pack."

Sarah's hands stilled when Lucas began to talk, and she looked up at him through her eye lashes. Nothing felt wrong to her, the splint was holding, but she was frozen as her brother told a story about a dream. Roles to play, in the very pack they were in... Letting go of Lily's leg, she sat back on her foot "I wish to fully join the pack. If this is where I'm meant to be, I wish to make it official." She said, before letting out a soft sigh. "It might make things easier, I wanted to seek other pack medics and speak with them about curses."

Lucas made sure Lily knew the food was hers, and went back to where he had been preparing food for when the other two awoke to eat.

*zach walks along, swiftly and quietly, the scent of pack wolves fresh in his nose. after about an hour of walking he shifts to his wolf form (a large black wolf with the same scar) and continues. as he walks, he puts off the scent of trespasser.*

Lucas blinked several times "Oh... I..." he glanced at Sarah, debating on what he was going to say before nodding. "I don't dream, but I dreamt. I saw this white wolf, she said she was a wolf goddess." He was focused on Lily, his warm brown eyes looking into her eyes. "She told me that I should be Omega, and that... That a war was coming. And that me and my siblings had roles to play in this pack."

Sarah's hands stilled when Lucas began to talk, and she looked up at him through her eye lashes. Nothing felt wrong to her, the splint was holding, but she was frozen as her brother told a story about a dream. Roles to play, in the very pack they were in... Letting go of Lily's leg, she sat back on her foot "I wish to fully join the pack. If this is where I'm meant to be, I wish to make it official." She said, before letting out a soft sigh. "It might make things easier, I wanted to seek other pack medics and speak with them about curses."

Lucas made sure Lily knew the food was hers, and went back to where he had been preparing food for when the other two awoke to eat.
Lily glance at them both:"if a war is coming then we must prepare.....both of you joining will help us all, we shall host the marking ceremony later then. The goddess from legends i heard from garen, he said her name is eclipse...she only appears to those who she trusts"

She spoke softly to sarah:"the wintermoon alpha has promised to bring blankets, but if you would like i could send you to ask of when to plan our next meeting that way you would also be able to speak to the medics of the pack....."

She begins to eat slowly trying not to move her right leg too much

Lily glance at them both:"if a war is coming then we must prepare.....both of you joining will help us all, we shall host the marking ceremony later then. The goddess from legends i heard from garen, he said her name is eclipse...she only appears to those who she trusts"

She spoke softly to sarah:"the wintermoon alpha has promised to bring blankets, but if you would like i could send you to ask of when to plan our next meeting that way you would also be able to speak to the medics of the pack....."

She begins to eat slowly trying not to move her right leg too much

"Oh, yes please. I'll gladly go get the blankets if I can talk to other packs medics. You can tell me what to say later on, for now you should eat and rest." Sarah told her, before going to get some of the food that Lucas had made. She settled in by the fire to eat, and wait for Jasper to wake so that she could check on how he was healing.

Lucas set food aside for Jasper and Garen before eating his own. He knew there was probably a chance that his brother wasn't going to wake before noon, and that he was going to want to hear about everything that he missed. He wondered, what was in store for his younger brother, if he would be chosen to dream of the goddess, his eyes went to his sister, wondering if she would in the future. He shook the thoughts from his head. "While the others sleep, I think I'm going to-" he cut himself off as he stood up, turning his head and body in a specific direction. "Alpha... Someone is in our lands." he said, shifting and turning his head to look at her. Sarah stopped eating and shifted to go stand at her brothers side. The others asleep, she would be his help, she knew how to fight. Standing side by side, though she was a little shorter than he was, they looked almost exactly the same.

Both stood, waiting for Lily to give them an order on what to do.

"Oh, yes please. I'll gladly go get the blankets if I can talk to other packs medics. You can tell me what to say later on, for now you should eat and rest." Sarah told her, before going to get some of the food that Lucas had made. She settled in by the fire to eat, and wait for Jasper to wake so that she could check on how he was healing.

Lucas set food aside for Jasper and Garen before eating his own. He knew there was probably a chance that his brother wasn't going to wake before noon, and that he was going to want to hear about everything that he missed. He wondered, what was in store for his younger brother, if he would be chosen to dream of the goddess, his eyes went to his sister, wondering if she would in the future. He shook the thoughts from his head. "While the others sleep, I think I'm going to-" he cut himself off as he stood up, turning his head and body in a specific direction. "Alpha... Someone is in our lands." he said, shifting and turning his head to look at her. Sarah stopped eating and shifted to go stand at her brothers side. The others asleep, she would be his help, she knew how to fight. Standing side by side, though she was a little shorter than he was, they looked almost exactly the same.

Both stood, waiting for Lily to give them an order on what to do.
Lily nod and was continuing to eat till lucas spoke, she look over worried:"go check the border, if anyone is on our land without invitation then they are invading us....stop them"

"Alive, or dead?" Lucas asked, waiting for her to decide before he sprinted off at full speed. Sarah was hot on his heals. They ran, following their noses until they came across a large black wolf near their boarder. They were missing one from their usual tactics, so they splint up and went on either side of him, crouching low as they barred fangs and growled at him in warning. The two of them spoke together "Who are you and why are you in our pack territory?" they hadn't meant too, Sarah was oldest, she thought she was meant too, and Lucas knowing he was future Omega, felt he should. It didn't lose its effect, and they moved forwards, together, cornering him against a tree when normally it would have been their brother.

@Miasmith17
click norris click norris

"Alive, or dead?" Lucas asked, waiting for her to decide before he sprinted off at full speed. Sarah was hot on his heals. They ran, following their noses until they came across a large black wolf near their boarder. They were missing one from their usual tactics, so they splint up and went on either side of him, crouching low as they barred fangs and growled at him in warning. The two of them spoke together "Who are you and why are you in our pack territory?" they hadn't meant too, Sarah was oldest, she thought she was meant too, and Lucas knowing he was future Omega, felt he should. It didn't lose its effect, and they moved forwards, together, cornering him against a tree when normally it would have been their brother.

@Miasmith17
*garjobon smells pack wolves coming and prepares for the ambush. when they appear and corner him he does what any normal werewolf would do and whimpers like he is scared* "im just hunting" *he lies as he quickly thinks of a way out of this* "i... I dont have a pack and therefor can go where i want" *he growls and swipes at them with one paw* "unlike you domestic wolves that cant handle not obeying what your told" Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

@Miasmith17
Lily told them:"alive...go"

She watched as they ran off staying quiet as she lay there in her den listening with her wolf hearing incase something goes wrong as garen has just woken up

Lily told them:"alive...go"

She watched as they ran off staying quiet as she lay there in her den listening with her wolf hearing incase something goes wrong as garen has just woken up

*garjobon smells pack wolves coming and prepares for the ambush. when they appear and corner him he does what any normal werewolf would do and whimpers like he is scared* "im just hunting" *he lies as he quickly thinks of a way out of this* "i... I dont have a pack and therefor can go where i want" *he growls and swipes at them with one paw* "unlike you domestic wolves that cant handle not obeying what your told" Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Lucas and Sarah both moved just out of his reach, growling still as they barred fangs, ears out to the side much like horns. "In a very short amount of time, they had become dedicated to their very small pack. Crouched low, they struck as much of an imposing a figure as possible. They had orders, to either get rid of him, or take him back to their Alpha alive. Though his words did cut a little deep, they had not always been part of a park larger than three, they had mostly done what they wanted for the last several years. Growling their warnings still, Lucas was the one who took the risk, indestructible, he called his ability forth and was glad when Sarah reluctantly stepped back for her own safety.

"Domestic! No ones domesticated! We have only ever known the woods." he snapped his jaw at the male. "Free wolves do not trespass! We didn't, its unspoken law! You seek permission or go around!" he added, his anger hidden easily under the surface, he gave a look of unending calm. "You have two options. Leave, or face our Alpha." he said, turning his body to hide he did not have a pack brand like Garen had shown him. He would follow Lily, he would be accepted into the pack with his sister and he would settle into any role she gave him. Back several steps, Sarah kept low, growling softly as she kept ready to pounce or chase if needed. Her own ability would not help her here.

Lucas and Sarah both moved just out of his reach, growling still as they barred fangs, ears out to the side much like horns. "In a very short amount of time, they had become dedicated to their very small pack. Crouched low, they struck as much of an imposing a figure as possible. They had orders, to either get rid of him, or take him back to their Alpha alive. Though his words did cut a little deep, they had not always been part of a park larger than three, they had mostly done what they wanted for the last several years. Growling their warnings still, Lucas was the one who took the risk, indestructible, he called his ability forth and was glad when Sarah reluctantly stepped back for her own safety.

"Domestic! No ones domesticated! We have only ever known the woods." he snapped his jaw at the male. "Free wolves do not trespass! We didn't, its unspoken law! You seek permission or go around!" he added, his anger hidden easily under the surface, he gave a look of unending calm. "You have two options. Leave, or face our Alpha." he said, turning his body to hide he did not have a pack brand like Garen had shown him. He would follow Lily, he would be accepted into the pack with his sister and he would settle into any role she gave him. Back several steps, Sarah kept low, growling softly as she kept ready to pounce or chase if needed. Her own ability would not help her here.
*garjobon growls angrily. His hackles raising and he crouches low* "you pups arent even going to scratch me! too soft because of your pack, you stand little chance against a real loner!" *he gets in lucas' face* "so take me to your alpha or die here"

*garjobon growls angrily. His hackles raising and he crouches low* "you pups arent even going to scratch me! too soft because of your pack, you stand little chance against a real loner!" *he gets in lucas' face* "so take me to your alpha or die here"

Sarah - Lucas - Maxwell

Sarah's ears went flat back against her head when Lucas's ultimatum was taken. They were supposed to do such a thing, they were supposed to chase him off alive, Lily was injured, they couldn't take him to her. Jasper too was injured, the risks were far too great on the damage that could be done if they took this foreign wolf back to the main den. It was too much of a risk, and though she was sure she could handle herself, they needed help. Her brother wasn't over her yet, she quickly straightened and howled long and hard for her youngest brother. Before she was even done, a scuffle broke out and she watched "Lucas!" she called out in surprise, watching him start a fight and quickly followed his order, she called up her ability to camouflage herself, disappearing from view.

Lucas snarled back into his face "We know more about being loner's than you realize. I won't die here." he bared his fangs at him, his ear twitching when Sarah let out a loud howl. Their brother needed rest, not to come running to their aid. He growled and lunged forwards, using the momentary distraction to push the large black wolf away from him, his paws going up and giving him a hard shove in an attempt to knock him over and pin him down so he could have the upper hand. He used all of his abnormal size to his advantage "Sarah! Blend!" he barked out, wanting to keep her safe.

Max rolled up and onto his feet quickly at the sound of Sarah's howl echoing to them, he looked very obviously groggy, blinking several times as he staggered on his feet. Slowly his steel grey eyes took in the fact that his siblings were missing, and in the moment he rushed to Lily's side to check on her, but finding that she was fine stepped away "Sarah!" he said, then took off on very swift paws out of the den, a sudden alertness to him waking him from a dead sleep. His sibling needed him. Swift paws, brought his even larger frame to the scene. Seeing Lucas in a tussle with an unknown black furred wolf, he pounced without a thought, using his arrival on scene to his advantage to break them apart, hackles raised, snarling with fangs barred and ears out like horns as he barked "What is going on here? Lucas, back!" His voice boomed, and out of instinct, his brother listened, shuffling a few steps away, not a single scratch on him.

Sarah - Lucas - Maxwell

Sarah's ears went flat back against her head when Lucas's ultimatum was taken. They were supposed to do such a thing, they were supposed to chase him off alive, Lily was injured, they couldn't take him to her. Jasper too was injured, the risks were far too great on the damage that could be done if they took this foreign wolf back to the main den. It was too much of a risk, and though she was sure she could handle herself, they needed help. Her brother wasn't over her yet, she quickly straightened and howled long and hard for her youngest brother. Before she was even done, a scuffle broke out and she watched "Lucas!" she called out in surprise, watching him start a fight and quickly followed his order, she called up her ability to camouflage herself, disappearing from view.

Lucas snarled back into his face "We know more about being loner's than you realize. I won't die here." he bared his fangs at him, his ear twitching when Sarah let out a loud howl. Their brother needed rest, not to come running to their aid. He growled and lunged forwards, using the momentary distraction to push the large black wolf away from him, his paws going up and giving him a hard shove in an attempt to knock him over and pin him down so he could have the upper hand. He used all of his abnormal size to his advantage "Sarah! Blend!" he barked out, wanting to keep her safe.

Max rolled up and onto his feet quickly at the sound of Sarah's howl echoing to them, he looked very obviously groggy, blinking several times as he staggered on his feet. Slowly his steel grey eyes took in the fact that his siblings were missing, and in the moment he rushed to Lily's side to check on her, but finding that she was fine stepped away "Sarah!" he said, then took off on very swift paws out of the den, a sudden alertness to him waking him from a dead sleep. His sibling needed him. Swift paws, brought his even larger frame to the scene. Seeing Lucas in a tussle with an unknown black furred wolf, he pounced without a thought, using his arrival on scene to his advantage to break them apart, hackles raised, snarling with fangs barred and ears out like horns as he barked "What is going on here? Lucas, back!" His voice boomed, and out of instinct, his brother listened, shuffling a few steps away, not a single scratch on him.
"i need to speak with your alpha you fool!" *garjobon flips lucas onto his back and pins him before getting tackled by another wolf. He stands up and growls again* "its important..." *he backs away a little, blood randomly coming from his paws. He gasps for breath and passes out abruptly*

"Idiot." Maxwell snapped at Lucas, shifting to human as Sarah rushed forwards to check on the wolf, her body coming into view as she shifted to human as well. "I'm going to need a way to carry medical supplies on me at all times." she muttered to herself, checking on the injured paw and on his head before she nodded that it would be okay for Max to carry him.

"He's a lone wolf, a trespasser! I was defending us!" Lucas snapped at his brother, also shifting to human. He took a deep breath "I don't know what happened, he just called us soft, called us pups and I couldn't grasp my calm anymore. Said we were domesticated." Lucas cringed as Max laughed at him, and pouted silently as they made their way back towards the den. "We should tie him up or something, when we arrive."

"Not until I make sure he's okay, I need to make sure he isn't injured. As long as he's on our pack lands, we have to care for him and assume he wants help." Sarah said, cutting across him and moving to keep an eye on the wolf as he was brought back to their Alpha. The first thing she did was bandage his paw, checking him over for any other injuries before she was checking on Jasper and Lily again. She sat herself by the unknown wolf, looking through her herbs to have anything needed for him when he awoke, at the ready.

After Max had put this wolf down, and shifted to wolf again, he went to curl up somewhere between Lily and everyone else, a line of defense to wake in an instant. He felt drawn to protect her. He still felt exhausted and closed his eyes to try and go back to sleep.

Lucas went to kneel before Lily "The wolf wished to speak with you. I promise, even without a mark, without being fully part of the pack as of yet, to protect you." he told her, his head low. He went then to sit, as a wolf on the opposite side of his brother, one asleep, one awake, ready to defend the Alpha. All they had to do, was wait.

@Miasmith17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back