• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

Going to a different territory for a territory meeting instead of the shared land? This was not going to go over well if Bloodmoon showed up. Fenrir growled under his breath before speaking back to Lily and Terrence "I am not one for confrontation, however if we move the meeting to a PACK grounds, bloodmoon will be unimpressed and I am not here to cause more chaos then what is already going on..." Finnegan nodded in agreement to Fenrir's statement inside his head. Fenrir turned to his guard who had accompanied him to the grounds "If this gets moved to a pack grounds I will not be attending" Fenrir snorted before standing up on all fours, Fenrir was not dense and knew his place. Follow the original rules that were put in place by the first Alpha's or it was surely to end in chaos.

@Miasmith17 VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
Lily thought about it and sigh:"ok we will meet back here but if my injury causes me to be unable to walk then i will have to be brought back here by transportation of someone....."

Stuart / Silas McLord
Cover Alpine
Brian Peterson

Stuart brought some family-friends into town..

"The forest is located there," Silas stated, pointing to the forest. The two boys nodded, both in their teenage years, around nineteen.

"So.. what are we going to be doing, exactly?" Cover questioned. Brian knocked his friend upside his head, "idiot! We're supposed to be going after some female wolf that attacked Stuart, duh," Brian groaned.

Silas nodded, "she goes by the name 'Mask'. She's a black wolf with blue eyes and she is huge. Larger than me, in fact." Both the boys' eyes widened from Silas' words, larger than me. They both assumed that was why he wanted their help. "We're also getting Orian Massacre to help us. Where ever he is," Silas muttered the last part to himself.

"Yeah, makes sense," Cover spoke, with his normal sassy tone.

"Why don't you two go check it out? Get a clear picture of the place?" Silas suggested. "I have to go meet one other friend of mine, Nina. So, I'll catch you two later," Silas ran off.

The boys both exchanged glanced and then shrugged. They both transformed into their wolf forms and bounded into the forest. Cover was a white wolf with blue eyes, and Brian was a black wolf with one red eye and one green eye. They were both amazed by how large it was and its beauty. They both walked side-by-side, looking and conversing about it.​

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

The walk seemed to be taking longer than he thought, however when his mate spoke up he smirked "So we are close?" With that he picked up the pace, voices could be heard now "ok we will meet back here but if my injury causes me to be unable to walk then i will have to be brought back here by transportation of someone....." A low growl erupted in his throat, someone was hurt? in the shared grounds? Xavier looked to his mate, staying hidden in the tree line. "Someone in injured, sounds like abit of commotion going on here, what should we do?" Xaviers deep, husky toned voice called out to his mate , awaiting her reply.

@Miasmith17

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Sophia stiffened slightly when the woman moved closer, whispering something in her ear. 'So that's how she wants to play off your threat.' Sophia smirked slightly as the woman began to back away, 'We just going to let her go like that?' "That's all well and fine girl, but if you were to try it would be your death wish. Keep that in mind, after all you are just a loner and I have an entire pack backing me." Thomas and Jared glanced up at their mom a bit confused, they knew that smirk all too well. It had happened the last time a male had threatened them, they never saw what happened to the male there had been a lot of yelping. "Um...so we can play with him?" Jared asked excitedly, Sophia nodded her eyes watching the woman until she started to strip?!? Were all loners so...insensitive.
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Jared/Ace & Thomas/Thunder - WinterMoon Pups - 6
"Sweet!" Jared turned his attention on Timber, "So can you shift to your human form, or do you want to play in our wolf forms?" Thomas butted in, "Playing in our wolf forms would be far more fun, than our human forms Jared." Jared shrugged, "I know, but since he is new to us, isn't it the polite thing to offer playing in either form." Thomas shrugged, "Does it really matter? Playing is playing..." Jared sighed slightly, "Sorry, if you are around long enough, you'll get used to my brother's slightly...rude attitude." Thomas crossed his arms in a slight pout, "Hey I'm not rude...just...maybe a bit thoughtless to others...Sorry I can't be more mature like you!" He said sticking his tongue out at his brother.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
"What if we were to postpone this meeting until she is healed. This way she won't have to worry about getting someone else to get her back here. I already told her I would helo get her back to her territory border at least. This way none of us have to make others uncomfortable..."
He said glancing at Finnegan, wondering when the other Alpha would get here so all of them could possibly agree to this. He wasn't really sure what was going on with Lily right now, but she wouldn't be any good for the meeting in her current state. He shifted to his wolf form and leaned into Lily, giving her more support than he could in his human form. Doing his best to keep her from putting too much more stress on her body, why hadn't she informed them she wasn't feeling good in the first place. "If the other Alpha doesn't arrive I say we simply go ahead and cancel this meeting. After all, we can't have an Alpha meeting without all the Alpha's."
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Angel smiled at the kitten, "Well...aren't you a smart little guy. You ever get mistreated by Orian, come find me. You'll always have a home with me." Angel nodded as Jake spoke, her ears pressing against her head slightly, 'You thinking the same thing I am?' 'That this Stuart guy is going to need to be killed to stop him from hurting others.' She turned her attention to Jake, "Why hasn't he been killed?" Her blue eyes turning to Jake, deadly serious, this time it wasn't a lie. If she needed to she would do her damndest to kill this person known as Stuart. Not only was he a threat to Mask, but now he was a threat to her pack as a whole since they were sheltering the large female.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Riley Timber/Gin - BloodMoon Medic - 22
Riley gasped, a look of horror on her face, "Why would I want to kill any of you...there is a reason I am in the medic position of the pack. I don't want any of you to die especially not on my watch." Gin chuckled, 'Yes, defend yourself and your position...but don't stand up against the alpha and tell her we want to leave this pack.' Riley shivered, 'Leaving a pack and going to a different one isn't so simple, and have you seen Lilith...she'd snap us in two...' What if they thought she was trying to threaten them? She wouldn't be any match for them, but results from her body alone couldn't always be trusted simply from the number of herbs she has tested on herself already. So what if something for some strange reason did go wrong... Her ears pressed against her head, "I am sorry...forget what I just said..." 'So what you make the concoction and then just give it to the alpha, yeah because that is not a total death wish either.' Riley groaned inwardly, 'Fine we can just say screw it to the idea! We can just stop and never worry about dealing with these forsaken heat pains!' 'Well if you would just give in and let us mate, maybe they wouldn't be so bad!' Gin growled at her, Riley trembled slightly, at this point she wasn't sure if it was anger, fear, or the effects of the wolfsbane. @Darkness_Hollow

(Sorry they are short)​

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

The walk seemed to be taking longer than he thought, however when his mate spoke up he smirked "So we are close?" With that he picked up the pace, voices could be heard now "ok we will meet back here but if my injury causes me to be unable to walk then i will have to be brought back here by transportation of someone....." A low growl erupted in his throat, someone was hurt? in the shared grounds? Xavier looked to his mate, staying hidden in the tree line. "Someone in injured, sounds like abit of commotion going on here, what should we do?" Xaviers deep, husky toned voice called out to his mate , awaiting her reply.

@Miasmith17
Lilith smirk:"lets go see then, and break up the small party.."

She walk with him into the share grounds

[He shifted to his wolf form and leaned into Lily, giving her more support than he could in his human form. Doing his best to keep her from putting too much more stress on her body, why hadn't she informed them she wasn't feeling good in the first place. "If the other Alpha doesn't arrive I say we simply go ahead and cancel this meeting. After all, we can't have an Alpha meeting without all the Alpha's."]

Lily lean on terrance as he held support her and frown seeing the two new commers:"they are here....."

Lilith chuckled:"well well if it isnt the leader of the dead wolves.. hows that pack of yours going? I say just give up and leave this land.....seems you hurt yourself or was that the curse?"
Boondox Boondox VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Sarah managed to find what she was looking for and came racing back with both Rosemary and a large twig of Blackberries in her jaw. She raced right around Jasper and after putting the two things down, she shifted and looked at Garen still breaking down a deer and asked "Do you have anything I could boil water in?" She asked, sitting on one foot and resting her chin on the knee in front of her as she began breaking the rosemary and Blackberries into a very neat pile of leaves and berries and the twigs she didn't need. "I would like to make a tea, but he could eat it just the same." She said, pausing to twist and look at Jasper to make sure he was still okay before turning back to her work.

Lucas was surprised to find Max sitting outside waiting for him as he got off work earlier, a large first aid kit in his hand. Max explained a few things to him, before he gave him the backpack and went inside to purchase another first aid kit. This was it, no more dwelling inside of a motel trying to pick a pack, they had one, for now. If they fit so nice, they would likely stay.

Maxwell led Lucas slowly along into their pack territory and towards where the Alpha's den was because that was last where he saw their sister and the injured wolf he couldn't remember the name of.

@Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Sarah huffed softly when she wasn't answered by Garen and with another glance at Jasper, she set off to start a small fire and find a way to boil water. She stopped as both Max and Lucas walked into view, a huge sense of relief washed over her when she saw the backpack because it meant she had a way to boil the water. Without a single word, she held out her hand and Lucas handed over the bag without a word.

Free of the backpack, Lucas looked around the area they were in before Max was shoving him towards the injured wolf so that they could assist their sister. None of them said a word, communicating through gestures and looks as they smoothly prepared a tea and cleaned up to assist in providing a proper bandage to Jasper after what had probably only been an hour or more. It was Sarah who spoke to Jasper "I know this bandage hasn't been on long but I can actually properly clean and dress your wound, no more digging fingers. I can provide a proper pain medication if you want it, but there is also a tea there that should help. Can you stay still for me?" Lucas had the task of handing her what she needed, but Max was holding the fresh strained tea in a camping cup to him.

Waiting for permission from Jasper to start, as soon as she got it, she began to change the makeshift bandage to one of gauze. She gently cleaned his wound, and applied the medicated salve from one of the kits before wrapping it. Sarah was focused entirely on Jasper for the process, but Lucas and Maxwell kept looking around, as if looking for a danger that wasn't there.

@Miasmith17
(I think you guys missed mine on Thursday. So, I just moved them forward.)

Sarah huffed softly when she wasn't answered by Garen and with another glance at Jasper, she set off to start a small fire and find a way to boil water. She stopped as both Max and Lucas walked into view, a huge sense of relief washed over her when she saw the backpack because it meant she had a way to boil the water. Without a single word, she held out her hand and Lucas handed over the bag without a word.

Free of the backpack, Lucas looked around the area they were in before Max was shoving him towards the injured wolf so that they could assist their sister. None of them said a word, communicating through gestures and looks as they smoothly prepared a tea and cleaned up to assist in providing a proper bandage to Jasper after what had probably only been an hour or more. It was Sarah who spoke to Jasper "I know this bandage hasn't been on long but I can actually properly clean and dress your wound, no more digging fingers. I can provide a proper pain medication if you want it, but there is also a tea there that should help. Can you stay still for me?" Lucas had the task of handing her what she needed, but Max was holding the fresh strained tea in a camping cup to him.

Waiting for permission from Jasper to start, as soon as she got it, she began to change the makeshift bandage to one of gauze. She gently cleaned his wound, and applied the medicated salve from one of the kits before wrapping it. Sarah was focused entirely on Jasper for the process, but Lucas and Maxwell kept looking around, as if looking for a danger that wasn't there.

@Miasmith17
(I think you guys missed mine on Thursday. So, I just moved them forward.)
Garen walked over to sarah:"im sorry for not awnsering just i have a bad wave of negative feeling from my connection to the alpha, something feels off, we dont have any pans or pots unfortunatly"

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Wolf~

"I would rather stay in wolf form, because I'm cursed in this form. I can't transform into my human.. if that makes any sense to you guys..?" he cocked his head as he saw something going on behind them.

'Wonder what's going on over there?' Timothy echoed in his mind all the sudden. 'I don't know..' Timber shrugged. Timber chuckled from the twins bickering. 'I wonder what it's like to have siblings..' Timothy sighed in his mind. Timber flattened his ears, feeling bad for his human, just stuck in Timber's mind, not fully able to do anything..

Timber then caught Ayla doing.. uh.. something that he wished he hadn't seen. Timber shook his head, trying to erase that from his mind. 'We do not know her!' Timothy exclaimed in his head. They both chuckled.

Jake / Jaxon Richmond
Oliver

"Orian would never harm me!" Oliver hissed aggressively, getting to his little paws and puffing up his orange pelt. "You barely know him if you really think he would hurt me! He's the most caring wolf I know! Or ever know.." Oliver flattened his pelt and forced himself to calm down; he sat back down and sighed, when Jake began to speak.

"I'm not sure.. me nor Xade had caught him in the act quite yet.." Jake's soft green eyes looked back at her as she did. "But hopefully we'll be able to catch him when he does his, quote on quote, ambush; that Orian spoke of.."

"What did he do?" Oliver butted in, his eyes wide.

"I.." Jake's words trailed off as his eyes clouded deeply for a few minutes. Oliver gave Angel a somewhat confused look as Jake thought. Oliver seemed concerned from what he was about to say, Jake opened his mouth to speak. "Stuart abused Orian.."

Cover Alpine
Brian Peterson
Orian / Oscar Massacre
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii

~Lone Wolves~

The two wolves were both admiring each others eyes, especially Orian. Then a crack sound was heard that made Orian leap to his paws, "what was that..?" Orian inhaled a scent, it was Stuart's friends. "Mask-" he turned his attention to her "-go back to SoulMoon. Now." Mask about stumbled to her paws and limped as fast as she could to SoulMoon.

When Orian could no longer see Mask, he turned his attention back to the males in the distance. "Who is there?" he snarled. The two males leapt into the clearing and both flicked up their ears to see it was Orian.

"Oh, hello, Orian," Cover spoke, his tail doing a slight wag. Brian seemed more serious and suspicious, but remained self-conscious, "how've things been?"

"Decent. Until you two startled me," Orian seemed calm.

"Caught any sight of Mask?"

"No."

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
Boondox Boondox

"Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

The other woman kept threatening her with more death. Oh, the naiveness of that soul.
"Doesn't she realize that such things don't work"
"Welp, I guess not, but in for a penny, in for a buck for this joke. At least our little strip for swimming has shaken her a bit."
Ayla folded the last of her clothes and placed them into a bag. By this point, she was having too much fun to just dive in. So she closed the distance once more. An inch closer this time. Just to make sure she had the upper hand in this exchange.
"Oh missy, there are far scarier things than death! Your soft and cushy life in the pack has made you blind. I was once enslaved, chained to a man's bed for a month. The other girl ended up skinned alive with a hot poker where the sun don't shine. Also, if the rest of your pack is soft like an old ripe peach like the one here before. I think he might be your brother. Then I am not that worried. As hundred docile bunnies are just a bunch of fluff balls"
Zaya snorted in the head.
"A bit overdoing it much, Ayla?"
"Oh, you know I am not lying, just adding a bit more flavour and merging the stories."
"Well the whole other girl part was totally not needed there"
"But does carry the point across. So I don't think it's that bad"
The whole exchange between her and Zaya made Ayla giggle. Tho they both had to admit it came out a bit evil so to escape the shame Zaya beeline to the water and dove in to swim far into the lake. It had already been way too much cringe for a day.

(She got a bit dark but I hope it's ok. She's actually quite an awkward turtle.)

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

The scent of rot and dirt came to his nostrils with force as the two new comers stepped into the clearing, the she wolf whom he assumed could only be Lilith of Bloodmoon, but who was her accompanying her? a guard? Fenrir stood tall as she began to speak, prying at Lily who was still leaning into Terrence. A low growl erupted inside Fenrir's throat as he watched and listened "No dark magic will possess this land anymore" Fenrir paused a moment, the southern twang to his voice was deep and firm. Fenrir would take no crap from the Bloodmoon pack. Fenrir turned to look at Lily before back at Lilith "She has every right to be here, the same as you" Fenrir then resumed his calmer composure an sat back down.

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

As they entered the clearing, Lilith began immediately at the Alpha of the pack they had demolished, weak. Xavier smirked as he listened to her and looked to the other Alpha whom was being held up by another. The fiery copper and orange mixed wolf began to speak up against Lilith "No dark magic will possess this land anymore" Xavier snarled an stepped forward, his dark fur bristled upward "She has every right to be here, the same as you" as the other male spoke again, Xavier couldn't help but let a small chuckled escape him as he glanced to Lilith "An Alpha is to be strong, she looks like shes very fragile, her poor pack would be burdened to look after her" Xavier snarled an looked to Lily "An Alpha who cannot fend for them self is a dead Alpha for sure and that leaves more of a burden on the pack members you need to be able to protect, its not supposed to work the other way" Growling as his words rang out into the area, his fiery amber eyes looked back to his mate who radiated power and strength, where as this other Alpha looked as though she could fall apart with a simple shove. Xavier would pity any male who chose to look after her.

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

As they entered the clearing, Lilith began immediately at the Alpha of the pack they had demolished, weak. Xavier smirked as he listened to her and looked to the other Alpha whom was being held up by another. The fiery copper and orange mixed wolf began to speak up against Lilith "No dark magic will possess this land anymore" Xavier snarled an stepped forward, his dark fur bristled upward "She has every right to be here, the same as you" as the other male spoke again, Xavier couldn't help but let a small chuckled escape him as he glanced to Lilith "An Alpha is to be strong, she looks like shes very fragile, her poor pack would be burdened to look after her" Xavier snarled an looked to Lily "An Alpha who cannot fend for them self is a dead Alpha for sure and that leaves more of a burden on the pack members you need to be able to protect, its not supposed to work the other way" Growling as his words rang out into the area, his fiery amber eyes looked back to his mate who radiated power and strength, where as this other Alpha looked as though she could fall apart with a simple shove. Xavier would pity any male who chose to look after her.

Lilith smirk:"you are very right my love, she is such a fragile wolf im not sure her power is strong enough to protect her...."

Lily looked at them pissed as her eyes start to glow a whitish blue, the ground starts to cover in snow around her spreading:"i am not weak, i am gathering members to restore my pack to its former glory...your pack is a shame to the other packs as they are tired of listening to you and one day you might loose....."

Lilith chuckled:"if they are too tired i could let them leave but i might just kill them instead...."
Boondox Boondox VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper held still, not wanting to mess anything up while she worked on getting him fully patched up. "I've never been a fan of tea, but I'll drink it if the doc tells me to." He wondered if there were going to be any more wolves popping up around here. Or if this was all, besides the alpha. Weren't packs usually much bigger than this? Plus the place looked rather worn down. 'We'll fix that once we are back up and going...wait...' Quinn smirked, 'Remember something?' 'Yeah...I used to do a lot of woodworking in my spare time...also...maybe I did construction?' 'Maybe we can find out after we had slept for a bit, healed, and hopefully get our memories back. Also...hearing you say our as if we are one is strange. But not bad...' Quinn chuckled once again, 'Well I thought about it and we are one and the same...it's not like I can get rid of you. Plus...having someone to actually talk to in my head isn't so bad." Jasper chuckled out loud relaxing fully now. For once he felt an actual sense of peace, his human half had accepted they weren't normal, had accepted him. He lapped at the tea, it wasn't too terrible, still not a fan, but drinkable.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian (sorry if I missed your post)

The fur along Steel's body bristled at these two new arrivals' words. A low growl rumbling up from his throat as he stared them down coldly. How could there be so much disrespect towards another alpha, sure there were bound to be tensions but this... "Oh yeah, and what makes you think you two are just so grand. Because you use low dirty tricks instead of fighting with honor! You...Alpha of BloodMoon, have no right to speak to her like that. If you had been in her paws you'd probably already be dead. And if you for one second think you are better than Lily, then you are mental and never should have been an Alpha in the first place." He knew in his pack and those around them they would fight each other for the right to be alpha, it was far more honorable than any of the words that had just been uttered in Lily's direction. If they, in these neutral grounds were to decide if he would rule his pack after what he had just heard, then he wouldn't be listening to anything BloodMoon had to say. To him, they were now nothing more than lowly scum, so their words wouldn't matter to him. If they dare challenge his right as the Alpha of his pack, he would fight them... There was no way in hell he would ever allow such foul wolves to touch his precious pack members. 'How did she even become the alpha?' 'No clue...but I bet her pack is just as much a messed up as her.'
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox

Jared was the first to shift to his wolf form sitting down next to Timber, "Cursed or not I hope we get to play often!" Thomas shifted soon after pouncing on Timber, "Oh, we could always play hiding seek and it'd be much more fun with a third person." Ace groaned before shoving his brother off Timber, "Why don't we ask Timber what he wants to play instead of you deciding everything." Thunder nodded, "Go for it!" Ace sighed, "Besides he may not know these parts as we do, so playing hiding seek might be a bit of a disadvantage for him."
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Sophia sighed softly, the girl's story was nothing short of a nightmare for most werewolves. Nothing was worse than being trapped, hell she knew that all too well. She watched the girl walk off into the water and sighed once again before turning her attention to her Alpha. A shiver ran up her spine when she heard his words, he was pissed and it wasn't often he ever got so mad. She stepped closer to where the pups were not trusting these two new wolves. They gave her chills for some reason and it was never a good thing when she felt unsettled about others. Sophia shifted to her wolf form, walking over and nuzzling Jared, "Well...would you pups mind if I joined in on whatever game you play? Though, I would say let go over there..." She said pointing her muzzled to the furthest side from the BloodMoon wolves. If her Alpha got into a fight on neutral grounds it wouldn't be good, but the other two that had just arrived worried her. She didn't want the pups staying anywhere close to them...
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Angel chuckled as the kitten got defensive about Orian, "Yes, yes, little one..." Angel sighed turning her attention to Charlie, "One of us should go get Finn, that alpha meeting isn't more important than his pack." 'Don't call him Finn when talking to others!!!' 'Sorry...slip of the tongue..." She glanced back over to Jake, "Hard to believe such evil in the world exists...but honestly, we can just look at what BloodMoon has done to GhostMoon..." She shook her head in thought, why was there such evil in the world. Sure one had to have darkness to have light but wasn't it too much.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Garen walked over to sarah:"im sorry for not awnsering just i have a bad wave of negative feeling from my connection to the alpha, something feels off, we dont have any pans or pots unfortunatly"

Jasper held still, not wanting to mess anything up while she worked on getting him fully patched up. "I've never been a fan of tea, but I'll drink it if the doc tells me to." He wondered if there were going to be any more wolves popping up around here. Or if this was all, besides the alpha. Weren't packs usually much bigger than this? Plus the place looked rather worn down. 'We'll fix that once we are back up and going...wait...' Quinn smirked, 'Remember something?' 'Yeah...I used to do a lot of woodworking in my spare time...also...maybe I did construction?' 'Maybe we can find out after we had slept for a bit, healed, and hopefully get our memories back. Also...hearing you say our as if we are one is strange. But not bad...' Quinn chuckled once again, 'Well I thought about it and we are one and the same...it's not like I can get rid of you. Plus...having someone to actually talk to in my head isn't so bad." Jasper chuckled out loud relaxing fully now. For once he felt an actual sense of peace, his human half had accepted they weren't normal, had accepted him. He lapped at the tea, it wasn't too terrible, still not a fan, but drinkable.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian (sorry if I missed your post)​

Sarah glanced up at Garen from what she was doing with Jasper, but only for a moment "Its fine, I just thought you were focused on your task. We have a small camping pot in the backpack I was able to use, never know when you're going to need clean sterilized water."

"Yea, cleaning or teas... And we're all three here now, I got let off work early." He paused for a moment, looking up at him. "Hi, I'm Lucas." Lucas said, offering a smile up to Garen as he collects up the mess from changing Jasper's bandages.

"Did you need help locating the Alpha?" Max asked, wondering if something had happened to Lily, though their bond with her was only just forming, he could feel something wasn't right. He could also easily see the older mans unease. He set the camping cup of tea down and stood up, stretching his body as he prepared to shift to help search faster. He was going to make an effort to make the place feel like home when his siblings were making it look like they fit in so smoothly.

"She mentioned something about a meeting." Sarah offers, smacking Lucas's hand when it got in her way. He yelped softly in surprise, yanking his hand quickly away to wait for instruction from his older sister. She appeared to be nearly done. "The tea might be better for you right now, I dont remember how a wolf body reacts to the more human pain medications." She told Jasper, wondering if she should have added more of the berries for a better flavour.

"A meeting?" Max repeated before looking at Garen. "Do you know what she's talking about?" He asked, more than ready to go and do something. He looked like he needed to be doing something physically.

@Miasmith17
(It can happen. The triplets aren't doing much, so I get it.)

[. A low growl rumbling up from his throat as he stared them down coldly. How could there be so much disrespect towards another alpha, sure there were bound to be tensions but this... "Oh yeah, and what makes you think you two are just so grand. Because you use low dirty tricks instead of fighting with honor! You...Alpha of BloodMoon, have no right to speak to her like that. If you had been in her paws you'd probably already be dead. And if you for one second think you are better than Lily, then you are mental and never should have been an Alpha in the first place." He knew in his pack and those around them they would fight each other for the right to be alpha, it was far more honorable than any of the words that had just been uttered in Lily's direction. If they, in these neutral grounds were to decide if he would rule his pack after what he had just heard, then he wouldn't be listening to anything BloodMoon had to say. To him, they were now nothing more than lowly scum, so their words wouldn't matter to him. If they dare challenge his right as the Alpha of his pack, he would fight them... There was no way in hell he would ever allow such foul wolves to touch his precious pack members. 'How did she even become the alpha?' 'No clue...but I bet her pack is just as much a messed up as her.'

lilith glared at terrance and scoff:"such disrespect....i became alpha after leaving ghostmoon, that place didnt care for me and think i was a monster......now i am a alpha who isnt afraid of taking other packs"

[
"Did you need help locating the Alpha?" Max asked, wondering if something had happened to Lily, though their bond with her was only just forming, he could feel something wasn't right. He could also easily see the older mans unease. He set the camping cup of tea down and stood up, stretching his body as he prepared to shift to help search faster. He was going to make an effort to make the place feel like home when his siblings were making it look like they fit in so smoothly.

"She mentioned something about a meeting." Sarah offers, smacking Lucas's hand when it got in her way]

Garen frown and nod to lucas:"im garen, yes we need to find her....she must of went to the alphas meeting in the shared territories"

VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

"Alpha meeting?" Max repeated, utterly confused before shaking it off. "Okay. Lead the way." He said, shifting into his abnormally large wolf form. He towered over real wolves, and was still considered huge for a werewolf. He waited to follow after Garen, wondering if he was going to have to protect his new Alpha and wondered briefly if she might be hurt.

@Miasmith17

"Alpha meeting?" Max repeated, utterly confused before shaking it off. "Okay. Lead the way." He said, shifting into his abnormally large wolf form. He towered over real wolves, and was still considered huge for a werewolf. He waited to follow after Garen, wondering if he was going to have to protect his new Alpha and wondered briefly if she might be hurt.

@Miasmith17
Garen shift into wolf form and lead the way heading to the edge of their shared territory:"this way"

Garen shift into wolf form and lead the way heading to the edge of their shared territory:"this way"

Max was quick to follow, silent as Garen led the way. He was sure they were getting close when he began to pick up the sound of various voices. It sounded like arguing and he felt a pull, like he needed to move faster and get their immediately.

Max was quick to follow, silent as Garen led the way. He was sure they were getting close when he began to pick up the sound of various voices. It sounded like arguing and he felt a pull, like he needed to move faster and get their immediately.
Garen stop at the edge where it leads into the shared territory and stop max from going any further:"if we go in we will be in danger....bloodmoon alpha is there and by the smell of it theres two of them now...a loner, two other alphas and three pups....we must wait here or else we will make the alphas angry for interupting their meeting..."

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

The tension was growing as the Bloodmoon started to tackle Lily with harsh words, Fenrir snarled as the wind began to pick up and circle around them "ENOUGH" Fenrir's voice boomed loudly as he stepped forward, placing himself between Terrence, Lily and the other two "We came here for a meeting, not to question whose an Alpha and why" Fenrir looked over his shoulder at Terrence and then back to Lilith and the wolf who had accompanied her "Everyone here is an Alpha, one way or another that is the way it is.. not everyone has to like it.. but in the shared territory it is supposed to stay peaceful and I will not allow arrogance and stupidity ruin that tradition" Fenrir's pelt bristled up his back and onto his shoulders and neck. Finnegan and Fenrir both agreed on one thing and that was tradition being upheld from the past alpha's, he would not allow it to go all to dust. Fenrir glared at Terrence and then back at the other two, sure they were harsh and cruel but they had strength. Lily could hardly stand at the moment so picking fights was not a good idea "Terrence, in her state it is best NOT to create more tension to cause a fight..." Fenrir then looked back at Lilith "So, Who have you brought with you? I am assuming you do not call everyone your love? in fact it is probably very rare to hear such words from you" Fenrir snorted as he looked to the other male, who was standing on edge, glaring hard at Terrence... oh no.

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

The tension was growing as the Bloodmoon started to tackle Lily with harsh words, Fenrir snarled as the wind began to pick up and circle around them "ENOUGH" Fenrir's voice boomed loudly as he stepped forward, placing himself between Terrence, Lily and the other two "We came here for a meeting, not to question whose an Alpha and why" Fenrir looked over his shoulder at Terrence and then back to Lilith and the wolf who had accompanied her "Everyone here is an Alpha, one way or another that is the way it is.. not everyone has to like it.. but in the shared territory it is supposed to stay peaceful and I will not allow arrogance and stupidity ruin that tradition" Fenrir's pelt bristled up his back and onto his shoulders and neck. Finnegan and Fenrir both agreed on one thing and that was tradition being upheld from the past alpha's, he would not allow it to go all to dust. Fenrir glared at Terrence and then back at the other two, sure they were harsh and cruel but they had strength. Lily could hardly stand at the moment so picking fights was not a good idea "Terrence, in her state it is best NOT to create more tension to cause a fight..." Fenrir then looked back at Lilith "So, Who have you brought with you? I am assuming you do not call everyone your love? in fact it is probably very rare to hear such words from you" Fenrir snorted as he looked to the other male, who was standing on edge, glaring hard at Terrence... oh no.

Lilith look at fin with bit curiousity but stood high while sitting as she introduced her partner:"this is my mate, xaiver the new alpha male of my pack......"

Lily frown hearing this but felt fin words were correct, she wanted to finish the meeting quickly:"terrance, and you introduce your alpha rank...afterwards i will quickly mention the other reason we are here then we will end the meeting" she said looking at fenrir

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

Agitated and infuriated, Xavier glared daggers at the other male who was being used as a leaning post, how dare he speak such foul words to his mate? A low snarl escaped him as he curled his lip upward, showing his fangs "And Lilith has every right to speak how she pleases, she IS an Alpha" Ears pinned back he stepped forward, placing himself closer to Lilith "Weakness will get you killed" with that he sat down next to his mate, however the fiery Alpha who had been seated in the corner was now in between them and the other two. With curious eyes, Xavier scanned this other male, his anger had seemed to affect the wind blowing around them, how interesting. As Lilith introduced him, Xavier nodded his head "Charmed to be here" chuckling under his breath he looked to Lily as she began to speak again, ugh she looked so pitiful, having to use another Alpha as a crutch.

Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~

Timber began chuckling again, "it's okay. We can play hide and seek! I'm lucky to ever have anyone to play with; I'll play pretty much anything at this point!" 'Woo-hoo! We finally have someone to play with us!' Timothy echoed. Timber smiled now that his human was indeed happy again, he then eyed a she-wolf who wanted to come with them. "Yes, please do!" Timber exclaimed. To him, it was always good to have an adult wolf with them. 'I wonder where Orian is though..' Timothy muttered. Timber did a slight nod; having yet to see him again..

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Jake / Jaxon Richmond
Oliver

~Lone Wolves~

"Good idea. But I don't know where he had went to. So it'd be best if you went," Jake said. Oliver and Jake suddenly perked up, turning over to some trees. Mask was limping her way over to them, breathing weakly.

"Mask!" Jake spoke, bounding up to her; giving her some support. "Where's Orian?"

"There was some male wolves; maybe he knew them.." Mask's voice was no longer soft, it was husky and tired. She hadn't had any support on her way back. There was no telling how far she had went limping back.

Boondox Boondox

Jasper chuckled at the siblings, they seemed well prepared for living outside. Or at least that was how it seemed to him, it made him wonder if the siblings often lived out in the woods or if they just did a lot of camping. "It's fine, you have already helped me out a great deal Sarah. I am more than grateful to you." He glanced to Garen, Max, and Lucas who seemed to be talking about some meeting and the alpha? He wondered what was going on, but it wasn't as if he could do anything about it. A yawn escaped his maw and he shook his head slightly, "Not sure if I'm just exhausted or you put something in there to make me sleepy, but I feel like I just got hit with a tranquilizer..." He yawned once again, "I won't fall asleep just yet though, would hate to leave you here by yourself with no one to talk to." Quinn had already fallen asleep in Jasper's mind, he could tell that much.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Terrance sighed, doing what he could to try and calm himself, he glanced to Finnegan and then to Lily. "Low dirty tricks don't make you strong." He muttered before taking in a few deep breaths and staring at Lilith and Xavier. "I am Steel, my human half is known as Terrance if you must know both our names. I am the Alpha of WinterMoon. My pack arrived here about a month ago and we have settled in well." He wanted to add on more about how he would make sure his pack stayed safe but refrained.
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox

The two boys glanced to their mother and nodded in agreement with Timber, "MOM GETS TO BE IT!!!" Thomas nodded, "Yeah!!! That way we can hide!!! Let's go Timber!" Thunder said somewhat nudging Timber off in one direction, while Ace moved in another, "Remember how we play it Thunder." Thunder smirked, "Sure do, I'll explain it to Timber once we are out of earshot." Ace chuckled making Sophia a bit nervous.

"What did I just get myself into..." Talia said shaking her head slightly as she closed her eyes, "On the count of ten you better be hidden! 1...2...3...4..." She kept counting in a semi-slow manner making sure to give the boys plenty of time for whatever mayhem they had in store for her. She had played hiding seek with her boys once before and it had taken her almost thirty minutes to find them. She was pretty sure that they were moving on her but they always denied it.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Angel bristled as Mask returned completely exhausted, "This was partly why I didn't like the idea of you going off and talking with him...you are not in any shape to be running around. Jake...make sure she gets to a den to rest...I..." Angel glanced to Charlie, "One of us will go get Finnaggen and the other will go check on these males with Orian...Charlie which would you rather do. You are faster than me and if for some reason the ambush is being moved up we will want Finnaggen here..." Angel knew that Charlie was faster than her, but she also knew how much Charlie took pride in protecting the pack from immediate threats.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

["I am Steel, my human half is known as Terrance if you must know both our names. I am the Alpha of WinterMoon. My pack arrived here about a month ago and we have settled in well." He wanted to add on more about how he would make sure his pack stayed safe but refrained.]

Lily bow her head slightly leaning agianst him for support

Users who are viewing this thread

Back