• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"We'll stay. Jason has this thought in his head that we can survive, but we'll stay. If we help each other, if we help everyone who gets hurt, we will save the wolves that don't want to be here, okay?"

@Miasmith17
Claw nod:"ok, as long as you two are sure....i should get going then"

Jason nodded, moving past the other guards. He signaled for them to follow as he headed toward the backgrounds, sighing softly.

@Miasmith17

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Sophia wasn't sure why this woman's first instincts were to growl but it made her snag her children back, a low growl rumbling from her throat to match the woman's. She wouldn't simply stand by while some wolf growls in her direction with her children around. She could understand that the female was probably more than a little confused and she was also protecting a pup...but that made her an even worse threat if she tried to attack. Terrance glanced to Sophia in understanding and also held his hands away from the female. Sophia's sons glanced up to their mom in confusion, wondering why their mom was growling while looking at the female.

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
"Stand down Sophia..."
He whispered swatting at the strange bird as it tried attacking his head. The damned thing's claws made a decent scratch on his wrist before the bird left them and went to rest on the odd female's shoulder. Sophia grumbled under her breath, holding her sons close to her. Terrance smirked slightly hearing what she had muttered, "We won't touch you or your pup...I simply wanted to make sure you were okay. It looked like you had a rough tumble due to Sophia running into you..." He said taking another step back so she wouldn't feel as crowded, he hadn't really thought about personal space. Simply hoping the female was okay after such a rough fall...and if she was taking care of a pup then she would need to be healthy for sure.
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Angel frowned slightly as Xade explained he could read minds, a small growl rumbled from her throat. She didn't like the idea of someone being able to get into her mind. "Fine! Do what you want...what do I care..." Angel was so confused by Xade, first, he was all for keeping Orian away from Mask and now he doesn't seem to care simply because he could read their minds? Tessa stayed silent still silent after Angel's threat to the kitten. Angel sat down her ears pressed against her head, 'Tessa....' She said calling to her human half, 'I'm sorry...' Tessa remained silent making Angel feel even worse than before. Angel had always been the one to fall silent if they had an argument, but now that she was experiencing it herself...it wasn't nice...
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper chuckled, "That must have been nice..not your parents up and vanishing but living in what I can only imagine as harmony between you and your wolf. I think Quinn will adjust quickly after he...we regain memories once again." He stretched slightly, "The pain is bearable, if we have some pain killers I could take some but if not it is fine...feels better from just having been cleaned up and not walking on it. I'll keep us shifted to our wolf form for a while. How long do you think before Quinn can take over again." Jasper had always wondered who he and Quinn would be if Quinn would have remembered the times they had shifted. If the two of them had been there as a support for each other...
@Miasmith17
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Riley Timber/Gin - BloodMoon Medic - 22
Riley finally found some strength to move around and got up heading outside to look around. Simply moving at this point was making her rather sick, but she couldn't simply laze around all day long. Plus, she needed to find some more herbs that she was running low on. 'So...we will suffer more...' Gin growled in Riley's mind, "It's fine...we will be just fine okay..." Gin fell silent after calling Riley stupid. Riley could see where Gin was coming from, but it simply didn't feel right just mating with whoever to make themselves feel better. She also knew that some wolves did do that, but it didn't seem like the right solution in her mind. "I've thought of a new possible solution that could help ease the heat for everyone...but I need to get my hands on some valerian root, lavender, and passionflower..." Gin actually chuckled in her mind now, 'Yeah, because then we wouldn't need to worry about the heat, we'd all be passed out.' Riley giggled slightly, "If we cut the portation back and even them out it might have a calming effect inside of a sleep effect." Gin seemed to ponder the thought for a bit, 'Could...work...'

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

The man pulled back and ordered the woman to stand down too. Ayla could see a few nasty slashes caused by Mo, and she was surprised that he took it with such a level-headedness. Zaya might have overreacted a little so now that things were calming down Ayla decided to relax a little too.
"See, I told you they were not that bad after all. Besides, your defensiveness might have caused that she-wolf to maul us the second time for snarling at the pups. Which I might add look like hers."
"Yeah...yeah... keep on blaming me, Ayla. I had a fair reason to freak out. Look at them! Would you say that you are 100% sure they are safe? Didn't think so"
The wolf had kept an eye on the man as the woman seemed to have become quite docile and Ayla was sure Timber had her back. She checked on the boy who was clearly over the moon seeing others his age. Zaya couldn't really blame him but still to keep the pup from totally going off guard she gently pressed the boy to the ground to calm him. Ayla took another look at the man who was now smirking.
"Why is he smirking?"
"I don't know Zaya"
"He has been wanting us to lower our guard to attack us!"
"Woah! Jumping to conclusions much?"
"No! I told you to look at him. His manners looks just like the alpha's who shall not be named."
Zaya was slowly taking over the girl's body. She kept an unbroken eye contact and growled even louder.
"HEY SLAVER WE ARE NOT FALLING FOR YOUR KINDNESS PLAY SO YOU CAN STAB US IN THE BACK!"
"Just let us go and you will not hear from us. Ok?"

VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
teluhtubby teluhtubby
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

The man pulled back and ordered the woman to stand down too. Ayla could see a few nasty slashes caused by Mo, and she was surprised that he took it with such a level-headedness. Zaya might have overreacted a little so now that things were calming down Ayla decided to relax a little too.
"See, I told you they were not that bad after all. Besides, your defensiveness might have caused that she-wolf to maul us the second time for snarling at the pups. Which I might add look like hers."
"Yeah...yeah... keep on blaming me, Ayla. I had a fair reason to freak out. Look at them! Would you say that you are 100% sure they are safe? Didn't think so"
The wolf had kept an eye on the man as the woman seemed to have become quite docile and Ayla was sure Timber had her back. She checked on the boy who was clearly over the moon seeing others his age. Zaya couldn't really blame him but still to keep the pup from totally going off guard she gently pressed the boy to the ground to calm him. Ayla took another look at the man who was now smirking.
"Why is he smirking?"
"I don't know Zaya"
"He has been wanting us to lower our guard to attack us!"
"Woah! Jumping to conclusions much?"
"No! I told you to look at him. His manners looks just like the alpha's who shall not be named."
Zaya was slowly taking over the girl's body. She kept an unbroken eye contact and growled even louder.
"HEY SLAVER WE ARE NOT FALLING FOR YOUR KINDNESS PLAY SO YOU CAN STAB US IN THE BACK!"
"Just let us go and you will not hear from us. Ok?"

teluhtubby teluhtubby
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox
lily sit there on the stone slab just watching:"this land is a peaceful territory leave if u want to fight alright!" she warn and let out a whimper

Jasper chuckled, "That must have been nice..not your parents up and vanishing but living in what I can only imagine as harmony between you and your wolf. I think Quinn will adjust quickly after he...we regain memories once again." He stretched slightly, "The pain is bearable, if we have some pain killers I could take some but if not it is fine...feels better from just having been cleaned up and not walking on it. I'll keep us shifted to our wolf form for a while. How long do you think before Quinn can take over again." Jasper had always wondered who he and Quinn would be if Quinn would have remembered the times they had shifted. If the two of them had been there as a support for each other...
@Miasmith17

Sarah let out a soft sigh "When you feel right enough to change, strong enough then you could try, but I'd give it two or three days minimum before trying. Father took the better half of a week before he could change without tearing open the wound." She advised him as she took a few steps from him, stretching her body. "I'll go see if I can't find something for the pain." She said before taking off on swift paws towards the trees and brush. She wasn't as great at herbs as her father had tried to make her, but she had retained enough knowledge to know what to look for when something was needed. She just needed to locate a few things, if this place had them. A good poultice could be made out of Lavender and Hummingbird Blossom, with some Yarrow that would easily stem any bleeding still happening and bring down swelling as well as aid the healing process. If she was lucky, she could even add Cranberries to that. But for pain, she could only think to locate Rosemary and Blackberries to make into a strong tea for him to drink. She would need to find a way to collect and boil water as well. What she wouldn't give to be back in their parents cabin and a heavily stocked cabinet left behind.

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

Charlie studied the kitten intently. It didn’t seem deadly, but one never knew, and its owner didn’t have much credit of harmlessness, either, even with all the seemingly credible ambush information he was giving them. She sighed as she shifted to her human form. This whole thing was getting a little too dramatic for her liking, and she looked back and forth from Orian to Mask to Angel as they all conversed, the white wolf saying that the date of the ambush had changed. Then her attention snapped towards Xade as he talked about his abilities. She tilted her head to the side in thought, trying to remember if she’d ever heard of other telepathic wolves before.

As she listened to them all talking, she came up with a reluctant suggestion, though she was loathe to come into the tension between Angel and Xade, who left the Soulmoon guards, walking over to Mask. “Maybe...” She hesitated, turning to Orian. “Maybe, if you really want to talk to Mask, and she doesn’t want to talk to you, we could work something out by having some sort of mediator or a guard with you two? Perhaps she’d feel better about it if you weren’t alone. Unless you have... private matters to discuss, of course.” Charlie glanced at Angel, hoping she would agree.
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf teluhtubby teluhtubby

Timber Blake ~ Lone Pup
With Zaya/Ayla/Momo

Timber kept staring at the two other boys that were indeed around his age; his yellow-corn eyes were full of curiosity at them. Timber then pulled his wings back into his spine, until they were no longer visible. It was pretty obvious now that Timber was calm now, wanting to ease things out here; he let out a miniature howl. He then whispered, "try trusting them.." Timber then wiggled out from Ayla and looked around; pretty much being the only one who hadn't transformed into a human. Staring around at everyone, as if he wasn't worrisome, nevertheless, he wanted to figure out what was really going on here.

Mask Tamashii
Jake Richmond
Orian Massacre
& Oliver
Xade Outlaw

Orian gave Charlie a wholesome glance but then fell into thought again, "I.. I just want to speak with her alone.. I want her to hear my side of the story.." Orian then glanced upwards to Mask who was standing now and walking away from Jake was looked quite nervous.

"Orian," Mask said his name and stood directly in front of the white wolf. "Come with me," she muttered. The large female then strode past him, expecting him to follow. Orian then gave them all a worrisome glances, then decided to follow her.

Xade and Jake were standing beside each other in silence, watching the two walk into the forest. Little Oliver then bounded up to Orian, but Orian muttered something to Mask that made her halt. Orian said something to Oliver, he then bounded over to Angel and sat beside her. The two then continued walking away.

Jake who was speaking to Mask, walked over to Angel and spoke, "don't be worried. I told Mask some things about Orian's history.. so I convinced her; things should be fine.."
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

The siblings walked side by side into the packgrounds, though Jason looked tense and Emily looked wary. The two nodded to each other, returning to their spot, sitting down beside one another. Black and white, one smaller than the other, they knew each others true names like heart, despite being known as Snow and Winter when in wolf form. The smallest of the two, Winter, licked her paws, while Snow, the large black wolf, kept guard over his sister. Brotherly love, one could call it, and in the two's minds, it was true. Winter leaned on her brother, sighing. Snow licked her ears, shaking his head. His eyes were focused on the other wolves in the packground, though he ignored most of the chatter.

Open for interaction

Orian / Oscar Massacre
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Lone Wolves

*Orian's POV*

Orian had never been so nervous. What was Mask going to do to us? Kill us? Eat us? Oscar, you're exaggerating, Orian grumbled to his human form. Orian wheezed from the thought of that. I don't know too much about Mask, but she was just scary in general. I mean, look at her, Orian! She's about 4'5" tall wolf, she has black fur and blue eyes.. but her eyes aren't that bad actually..

Orian glanced back up at her from Oscar's words in his head; her keeping a broad expression as she limped through the forest. Mask whimpered as she stepped down wrong. "Do you need assistance?" Orian asked almost immediately.

"No, I'm all right," Mask grumbled and kept walking. She's a fighter, Orian thought.

"Sit there," Mask muttered as she pointed her snout. Orian sat down before the large she-wolf. "Orian.. Jake told me about your backstory. I am sorry for how Stuart had treated you.. a young one like you should never have to live like so."

I sighed, "I am sorry too, for killing your pup.. It was mean and selfish of me.. I wish I had never done it, believe me, it was the stupidest decision I had ever made.."

Mask smiled, with a satisfied expression, "thank you, Orian. That means a lot."

Her smile is dead contagious, I began to smile too, causing my tail to wag slightly.​

Last edited:
Lily felt bit more pain, she lost her footing while in wolf form and fell of the flat rock collapsing on the ground, there was a large crack sound that came from her body when it hit the ground

She tried to get back up but whimper feeling alot of pain on her back left leg:"this meeting will be put on hold till you finish...."
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf Boondox Boondox Jaellagirl Jaellagirl @ anyone im forgetting to tag)

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Sophia sighed as the girl seemed to calm down a bit before Terrance smirked at her remark and she bristled again. The child with her though seemed more ready to go play with her sons as they were to play with him. It made her smile slightly, being the only pups in their pack made them a bit lonely, sure they had each other but one could only play with their siblings for so long. Sophia stepped forward with her sons, chuckling when the female called Terrance a slaver. "He is far from that, plus if we truly wanted to hurt you, don't you think we would have done so by now? You are only one compared to the rest of us, I doubt you'd be able to stop us all if we had wanted to hurt you." Thomas and Jared smiled at the female before turning their attention back to the pup, "Can...we play you? I'm Thomas...and I'm Jared. Mommy said it's okay to play if with him is it was okay with you ma'am?" Jared finished glancing at the female who was somewhat hostile once again. The two boys were so excited about there being a possible playmate, that they didn't mind the female being kind of hostile.

Terrance had practically frozen in place, had she just called him slaver? Her kind of hostility was all new to him, most of the females in the pack either wanted his attentions or simply didn't mind a helping hand. Not once had anyone ever called him a slaver...What did that even mean? Did she think he was 'being kind' to trap her and use her as a work slave for his pack... Were there packs that were so inhumane to do such a thing? He somewhat snapped out of his trance when Sophia stepped forwards again, but she had her sons in front of her. He wasn't sure if it was a smart idea telling the female if they wanted her dead she would be, but then again maybe it was the only way to get through to the girl they weren't going to hurt her. He also figured if anyone could understand a female on her own with a pup it would be Sophia. He stayed silent a bit baffled still at how he ended up called a slaver, but his attention turned when he heard a thudding noise and something go crack? "Lily?" What was wrong with her, he had heard her whimper slightly before, but now it was a stronger whine. He made his way over to her, "Hey are you okay?" He knew that the two of them weren't fully acquainted, but it didn't mean he couldn't show concern for a fellow alpha. 'Is she sick?' Steel asked, Terrance could feel the male worrying a bit about the female, 'Not sure...but that cracking noise couldn't have been a good sign.'
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Angel sighed slightly when Mask and Jake came back, and she and Orian went off to chat, Oliver the little kitten she had threatened beforehand came and sat next to her. She glanced to the kitten and raised a paw, gently patting its head a few times. "I am sorry little one. I didn't actually want to threaten you... I simply lose myself sometimes when thinking of the protection of my pack." Angel hoped that having the kitten next to her that Tessa would speak to her again. Or even want to shift and hold the kitten for a while, she made a promise to herself never to fall silent again whenever the two of them had an argument over something. There was a very soft sigh in Angel's mind and it made her smile, 'Are you still mad at me?' Angel sighed once more, 'As long as that kitten forgives you, I can't stay mad at you. That was the first time I even tried this, how do you even manage to stay silent. There were so many times I wanted to speak up.' This made Angel laugh out loud, 'Nice to have you back...' She turned her attention to Jake, "What exactly did you say to get her to agree to meet him alone, I know she is a large wolf, but that still has to be hard on her emotionally. I don't see how knowing one's past could change that unless they are actually connected somehow...if that makes sense to you."
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Jasper sighed, "I have never stayed in my wolf form for longer than twelve hours at most...usually Quinn has taken back over and trapped me away again." He wondered how this was going to feel, even though he was in his wolf form he couldn't do much right now. It was a bit irritating if he had to admit it, free with barely any freedom to move. 'So we are stuck in this wolf form for how long again.' Quinn would have jumped out of his fur if it were possible, 'I thought you were still passed out?' 'No...something about being the human half of you and feeling the pain much worse than you...kind of woke me up.' Quinn chuckled slightly, 'Well we will want to make sure this wound heals properly before shifting. So for once in your life, you can see how it feels to be trapped.' Quinn sighed, 'It isn't as if I trapped you out of my mind on purpose you know...' Jasper sighed this time, 'I know but it doesn't make it any less irritating.'

Riley paused when she noticed Winter and Snow, part of her wanted to at least wave to them, but the other part of her decided against it. 'Maybe after trying this new concoction you can have them try it first before giving it to the alpha.' Riley nodded, "They may not be up for that though...I am only the medic, most don't listen to me unless they are practically dying..." Gin chuckled, 'There you go again...talking aloud to respond to me.' Riley blushed, 'I am not feeling good okay?' Gin knew it, they were not only fighting the heat but also dealing with a bit of herb poisoning. 'I told you taking such a big dose of napellus was a bad idea with the heat around the corner. I am not enjoying it any more than you...' Riley sighed, 'I wanted to see how much worse the effects were while in the heat. Since wolfsbane still has a pretty heavy effect on us since we are part wolf. If hunters use it against us we could be left open for that kind of attack. If I can make some form of...antidote or something to that sense...'
Mentioned: BasilOwO BasilOwO (if you wish)​

Winter glanced over, eyes landing on Riley. She flicked her ears her ice hues scanning the other. Rising to her paws, she left her brother's side, sitting beside Riley. Thinking, she'd allow herself to shift, her hands swiping through her short blind hair. "Is there a reason that you're watching my brother and I? It's slightly disturbing." She'd murmur, looking at her with slightly narrowed eyes. Jason watched the two, ready to get to his paws if he needed to. His top priority was sister, not his life and he would be willing to give it if it kept his younger sister alive. Of course, that wasn't the best mindset and he knew it. He knew that he had to protect both himself and his sister, even if he wished to only protect her.

Sarah managed to find what she was looking for and came racing back with both Rosemary and a large twig of Blackberries in her jaw. She raced right around Jasper and after putting the two things down, she shifted and looked at Garen still breaking down a deer and asked "Do you have anything I could boil water in?" She asked, sitting on one foot and resting her chin on the knee in front of her as she began breaking the rosemary and Blackberries into a very neat pile of leaves and berries and the twigs she didn't need. "I would like to make a tea, but he could eat it just the same." She said, pausing to twist and look at Jasper to make sure he was still okay before turning back to her work.

Lucas was surprised to find Max sitting outside waiting for him as he got off work earlier, a large first aid kit in his hand. Max explained a few things to him, before he gave him the backpack and went inside to purchase another first aid kit. This was it, no more dwelling inside of a motel trying to pick a pack, they had one, for now. If they fit so nice, they would likely stay.

Maxwell led Lucas slowly along into their pack territory and towards where the Alpha's den was because that was last where he saw their sister and the injured wolf he couldn't remember the name of.

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
[He made his way over to her, "Hey are you okay?" He knew that the two of them weren't fully acquainted, but it didn't mean he couldn't show concern for a fellow alpha. 'Is she sick?' Steel asked, Terrance could feel the male worrying a bit about the female, 'Not sure...but that cracking noise couldn't have been a good sign.']

lily tried to stand but kept her left back paw raised:"its fine....i should go...." she move a bit past him trying to walk off, feeling more pain from her paw and stomach as she lied

Terrance glanced back to where Sophia and the unknown female were, it didn't sit right with him leaving Lily to try and get back to her territory injured. "Lying is not a good thing, you were whimpering slightly beforehand as well... At least let me make sure you get back to your territory safely." If something happened to her when having tried to get home, it would weigh on his conscience. "If not all the way back to your camp then at least to the border where one of your wolves can reach you." 'Why are the females around here so stubborn when being shown concern?' Terrance shrugged mentally, 'Different areas, different ways of doing things perhaps?'
@Miasmith17

Riley backpedaled from Winter when she came over and sat next to her. She had unknowingly zoned out in conversation with Gin and had still been staring at Winter and Snow. "S-so sorry... I didn't mean to keep staring at you two. I..I was simply lost in thought." She could hear Gin chuckling, 'You need to fix that bad habit as well...' Riley groaned inwardly, why was her wolf so mean to her. She fiddled with her hands in front of her only glancing back over to where Snow sat, watching her. She had heard of how protective Winter's brother was, but to have him staring her down was nerve-racking. "I have a possible mix of herbs that could help us ease our heat. Um...once it is done and I have tested it on myself I was wondering if you or Jason could perhaps test it out as well." She held her hands up in front of her, "Of course if it had any adverse effects on me I wouldn't ask either of you to test it out...s-so there wouldn't be any threat to the safety of either of you two." By now there was probably a fine sheen of sweat trail down the side of Riley's face. Put her in a dire medical situation and she was fine but put her in a normal conversation with someone, and she kind of panicked. 'Well, at least you are kind of looking at them while talking...' Gin muttered.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

[ "Lying is not a good thing, you were whimpering slightly beforehand as well... At least let me make sure you get back to your territory safely." If something happened to her when having tried to get home, it would weigh on his conscience. "If not all the way back to your camp then at least to the border where one of your wolves can reach you." 'Why are the females around here so stubborn when being shown concern?' Terrance shrugged mentally, 'Different areas, different ways of doing things perhaps?'

lily thought about and nod:"to my territory then....i just feel pain everywhere i dont think i can shift...."

she look back at the other alpha:"we will continue the meeting later tonight...without bloodmoon if able..."

She shrugged, "My brother doesn't trust half the pack, you see. He would rather die than trust anyone that he hasn't grown a bond with and the same can be said for me. I have to keep my head up, you see. If I don't, then how can I be sure that you won't kill me? Or Jason for that matter. And please, just call me Emily. I can tell your warring with yourself as to what I go by."

Timber / Timothy Blake
With: Ayla/Zaya/Momo
~Lone Wolves~

Timber wagged his little tail at the two other youngsters. "I'm Timber," he responded, holding his chin up high. "I would love to play with you guys!" he exclaimed.

'Yes! Finally some others our age!' Timothy echoed in his mind. 'I know! I just wished you could come to transform..' 'I wish the same, Timber, trust me.. but like I said, I'm cursed with you..' Timber sighed. He felt awfully bad for his human, who was just there only to speak only to his wolf by mind.

Timber turned his attention to Ayla, hoping she'd let him go play with them. "Please," he whispered to her.

Jake / Jaxon Richmond
Oliver

With: Tessa/Angel

"It's okay. I could read the expressions of your face that you didn't mean it," Oliver mewled. "Orian told me to come sit over here with you while he went to go talk to Mask."

Jake who was still staring into the forest after they had been long gone, finally snapped out of his gazing. Jake was in love with Mask, it was beyond obvious. Jake let out a low-pitch sigh and turned his green gaze to Angel. "I do understand who you mean by that; but no, they don't know each other, at all. But I used to hear some things about Orian.. some things that will make everyone hate Stuart for what he had done.."

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

The man and woman continued to be friendly, which came out a bit odd to her. Her pondering was interrupted by another female who seemingly threatened her, but she ended it with a whimper. A WHIMPER? Doesn't she know one should not be making any threats when you can't follow through of bluff your way out. The she-wolf at the moment had failed at both. She turned her attention back to the man who seemed rather shellshocked by it. Ayla was almost laughing inside.
"Oh Zaya it seems you have truly messed up this time as none of the people here seem to have that oomph alphas usually have. So I am inclined to think that you might have messed up when you claimed them to be alphas by smell."
"Oh, even don't start! But you have to admit they smell right, almost all of them. So what do we do now that we know they can't really follow through their words"
"Zaya again you are jumping to conclusions we don't know for sure they are harmless, but I do feel that we should mess around with them"
"The amazing crazy level queen?"
"Yes, The amazing crazy evil queen!"
Ayla conjured up her most sweet and yet oh so menacing smile. Zaya heard another whimper and thump from where the other she-wolf stood. Ayla decided not to turn her and focus to the one with pups who now stood between the women. Ayla intended to make the others pay a little for the scare and sores they gave her with some scare of her own.
"You know, you speak a lot about not wanting to hurt me or.....kill me but I am sure you know that even if you tried...."
She leaned closer to her and whispered into the woman's ear,
"that by this point I could rip at least two of you to shreds before you could stop me."
Ayla glanced down at the twins indicating they were the ones she meant. Zaya watched the man tend to the now hurt she-wolf and the other being dismissed. Ayla continued with a much cheerier note
"Well but you do are in luck as I will go swimming like I intended before you decided to plough the earth with me"
She now turned to Timber
"Oh and you little rascal go do whatever your little heart wishes but do keep your wits about you and don't call anymore stranger to you even if these ones are quite harmless"
Now that everyone was dealt with she proceeded to undress for a nice dip into the lake.

(Oh and if this post seems a bit weird I do apologize as my mind ain't quite where it should be. Let's just say because school. Hope that the post works for you)
teluhtubby teluhtubby
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

To say he was lost was an under statement, what was going on? There was so much that Finnegan wasn't sure what to do. Standing in a small space to himself he glanced around at the commotion, wondering about Mask and the threat to his home he began to grumble. This meeting was going all to heck in a hand basket. Finnegan kept himself composed and quiet, seating on his hind he lifted his head an glanced over all of the wolves around him "Well... I am Finnegan, Soulmoon Alpha"

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

To say he was lost was an under statement, what was going on? There was so much that Finnegan wasn't sure what to do. Standing in a small space to himself he glanced around at the commotion, wondering about Mask and the threat to his home he began to grumble. This meeting was going all to heck in a hand basket. Finnegan kept himself composed and quiet, seating on his hind he lifted his head an glanced over all of the wolves around him "Well... I am Finnegan, Soulmoon Alpha"
Lily glance at fin:"its nice to meet you finnegan...i think for now we should move the meeting to now at my pack while these two she wolves sort things out or move it to later at my pack...." she whimpered trying to walk with terrance, feeling pain in her paw and (idk if i can say this word. Mods forgive me) uterus.
Boondox Boondox VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Lilith was almost to the shared territory with her mate but stopped for a moment, she smirked;"well it sounds like chaos got here before we did...."

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Orian / Oscar Massacre

~Lone Wolves~

They two wolves fell silent for a long moment, until Orian spoke up, "has anyone informed you of the ambush?" Mask did a slight nod, her blue eyes were clouded and deep in thought. What is she thinking? Oscar broke up into Orian's mind once again. I'm not sure.. Orian was all so curious with his human.

They fell silent once more, but instead Mask spoke, "Orian.. promise me something..?"

"Of course. What is it?" Orian trying not to sound too eager.

Mask's eyes clouded once again, obviously trying to find the right words; "are you telling the honest truth? About you and the ambush?"

"Yes. I now know how you felt. Caring for one's soul so much.. like Oliver.." Orian sighed.

Orian, Oscar spoke vaguely. Yes? Orian responded. Mask is making your heart race, Oscar spoke with a soft tone.

Orian looked up at Mask who was now sitting directly in front of him, she nuzzled her nose against his, "let's keep this out little secret for now.."

(and yes, I know this is a bit of a twist-)​

Finnegan Moore
Soulmoon Alpha
-x-

Going to a different territory for a territory meeting instead of the shared land? This was not going to go over well if Bloodmoon showed up. Fenrir growled under his breath before speaking back to Lily and Terrence "I am not one for confrontation, however if we move the meeting to a PACK grounds, bloodmoon will be unimpressed and I am not here to cause more chaos then what is already going on..." Finnegan nodded in agreement to Fenrir's statement inside his head. Fenrir turned to his guard who had accompanied him to the grounds "If this gets moved to a pack grounds I will not be attending" Fenrir snorted before standing up on all fours, Fenrir was not dense and knew his place. Follow the original rules that were put in place by the first Alpha's or it was surely to end in chaos.

@Miasmith17 VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back