• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
"Boys!!! Get back here right now!" Talia raced after her sons but they were smaller so they were able to find all the small holes and pathways making Talia have to jump or backtrack to get around a few things. "Ace! Thunder get back here this instant!" She howled at them but they didn't slow down at all, that was when she smelled Terrance's scent and she groaned. The boys were very fond of Terrance and if they had locked onto his scent they wouldn't stop until they had found him. His scent was growing stronger, but if she remembered correctly wasn't he supposed to be at some important meeting... "Not good..." She picked up her pace coming around a tree at speeds that even surprised her, what she didn't expect to find was another wolf. "Oh god...move!!!" She yelled but it was already too late and her body slammed into the other female sending the two of them tumbling out into the open.

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
Terrance nodded, "I see...well I can send some over at a time that is convenient for you." He nodded at Finnegan as he arrived, "Nice to meet you face to face finally Alpha of SoulMoon." He did wonder how long they would have to wait though. His head turned slightly as there was a faint scent of two other wolves along with something else. was it a bird nearby? The scents were rather strong which was what took him by surprise, most the animals of prey stayed away from this area unless in desperate need of a drink. This was a rather high-traffic place of wolves, so most of the prey were smart and stayed further out. 'Something to check out later?' Steel asked inside Terrance's mind, 'Probably should...' Terrance turned his attention back to the task at hand. "UNCLE TERRANCE!!!!" Two boys yelled as they burst through the treeline running to him in their human form. The two twins jumped into his arms as he opened them out of instinct. "Hey what are you guys doing here...your mom is going to worry ab..." his words were cut short as not only Sophia came tumbling out of the bushes but another female wolf did as well. The twins glanced at each other, "uh-oh..." They muttered not looking to where their mother lied groaning. Terrance glared at the boys and sat them down rushing over to Sophia and the unknown wolf. "Are you two okay?" He asked not knowing who to check on first.
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Tessa sighed, why were things so messed up right now...this was not how she had seen this day turning at all. When Mask showed up she groaned, "Mask please calm down...I know that is a difficult thing for me to ask of you but he came here to try and make amends." The last thing she wanted was bloodshed within the camp when Finnegan wasn't here, perhaps shifting to her wolf form again would be better. 'Then lets shift...' Tessa did as Angel said and she stepped closer to Mask, "You are currently in no condition to even try to hurt him...plus...we may need his help if these wolves he speaks of do ambush us. He should know how they move." She glanced over to Orian, "And he will tell the truth if he wants to keep that kitten. I wouldn't mind letting you choose the fate of the kitten as he chose the fate of your pup." 'ANGEL!' Angel growled in her mind at Tessa, 'I don't want to mean it but we need some form of leverage to make sure he understands we mean business.' Tessa fell silent within their mind and Angel turned to Mask.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
@Swift_Phoenix

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper tensed when Max grabbed him and held him still, every part of him screamed to try and break free. He didn't like being held down like this, but he knew it was for the greater good. He bit down on the sweater as the female worked on getting the bullet out of his shoulder. A muffled growl came out of his throat at the pain caused by her feeling for a bullet only for her to tell him there wasn't one. Once she was done he was panting slightly, "Thanks are an order..." He looked at the sweater that now had teeth marks in it, "Once we find ourselves again, we will be sure to get you a new sweater, thank you for working on fixing me up even though I am a stranger. My name is Jasper, it is nice to meet you."
@Miasmith17
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

Ayla saw two boys rush past her, and she could only hear a woman scream when she was body-slammed out of her hiding spot. It knocked the air out of her and made Ayla's head dizzy. She could hear one of the wolves who the girl was spying on speak, but Ayla was still way too shaken to understand properly. Luckily, Zaya was in a better state as she took control.
"Momo you go to Timber and no matter what do not let him leave. Do you understand me? Reveal him to only someone we can trust."
She watched him take flight from the bush she had been in. The girl rose from the ground trying to run away, but it's not an easy task to do when you in essence got run over by a fast body. Ayla could only make a few stumbling steps before the pain overtook her and loud agony filled scream escaped. The girl felt like the death had finally come to her door, but Zaya was the one who refused to give up.
"Ayla, I swear to all the higher powers if you don't get yourself up I will be the one beating you up"
"What's the point, Zaya? We can't run nor hide and we are dealing with Alphas we might as well be dead"
"Is that how your mama raised you? We need to fight back"
"Shut up Zaya. We are hurt because someone crashed into us. Wait, someone crashed into us. Are they okay?"
Ayla starts looking around her while her eyes are still refocusing. She finds a woman next to her.
"Are you ok? Do you need any help?"
Zaya and Ayla give their best to crawl closer to the woman.

VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Boondox Boondox
@Miasmith17

Terrance nodded, "I see...well I can send some over at a time that is convenient for you." He nodded at Finnegan as he arrived, "Nice to meet you face to face finally Alpha of SoulMoon." He did wonder how long they would have to wait though. His head turned slightly as there was a faint scent of two other wolves along with something else. was it a bird nearby? The scents were rather strong which was what took him by surprise, most the animals of prey stayed away from this area unless in desperate need of a drink. This was a rather high-traffic place of wolves, so most of the prey were smart and stayed further out. 'Something to check out later?' Steel asked inside Terrance's mind, 'Probably should...' Terrance turned his attention back to the task at hand. "UNCLE TERRANCE!!!!" Two boys yelled as they burst through the treeline running to him in their human form. The two twins jumped into his arms as he opened them out of instinct. "Hey what are you guys doing here...your mom is going to worry ab..." his words were cut short as not only Sophia came tumbling out of the bushes but another female wolf did as well. The twins glanced at each other, "uh-oh..."They muttered not looking to where their mother lied groaning. Terrance glared at the boys and sat them down rushing over to Sophia and the unknown wolf. "Are you two okay?" He asked not knowing who to check on first.
------
Lily look at them not saying a word as the two boys and the two female wolves were getting back up

She sit and watch:"the others must be getting near soon"

Sarah shrugged as she took her sweater into her hand and began to untwist it. She looked over the few holes and gave a laugh before putting it back on. "I think it gives it more character. Besides, I can get one easy, my brothers work in the town nearby, you dont need to worry yourself over getting me a new one." She told him, glad that he was okay and hadn't thrashed about. He'd shown far more control than her father had when being held and she was very impressed. She didn't think that the holes were as noticeable as her brother being without a shirt was. "Jasper, under these circumstances it is nice to meet you." She said, offering him a smile. She looked thoughtful before asking him "Before when you talked about your human side, it was like you're separate, why is that? Are you?" She was curious and the concept was foriegn to her.

Without an answer from the elder pack member (elder in this case that he was part of the pack for longer), Maxwell put on his wet jacket and did it up. "I'll just go back to town then and retrieve our things and my brother." He said, watching him with the deer for a moment longer before he turned away and started to walk away. He waited until he was away from the den before changing into his wolf and running back to the motel.

Last edited:
Mask Tamashii ~ Loner
Orian Massacre ~ Loner
Jake Richmond ~ Loner
Xade / Xander Outlaw ~ Loner
@ SoulMoon

Snarling, Mask's eyes did not look happy; as if the grim reaper were in those eyes at Angel. Angel was right; Mask was in no condition to be fighting right now.. but her size and her muscle size had increased recently. "You do expect me to remain calm-" her gaze shot to Orian who was frozen "-when this.. monster is here?"

"Mask.." Jake's soft voice spoke; he seemed much calmer than everyone else. Mask's glare twisted to Jake. "Come with me.. I'll reason this with you.." Mask's jaws fell open as if she were to speak; but didn't bother to argue. Jake turned around with Mask besides him, not turning back around.

Orian looked even more terrified with the lose of his kitten, that Angel had mentioned. "No!" he snarled in Angel's direction; avoiding eye-contact.

Xade who had went extremely quiet, he hadn't said anything for a good five minutes. His turquoise eyes were glued on Angel, with a suspicious expression.

Orian then steadied his breathing and sighed. "I do understand why you say that.." he then fell silent, looked down at Oliver with drooping ears. Oliver pawed at Orain's ear, trying to cheer him up. "But-" he looked back up "-I am telling the truth. You can believe me. I'm putting the life of my kitten on the line for you to believe me."

Falling silent, once more he spoke, "but I'd like to speak with her myself. If Jake could convince her.."

Stuart McLord ~ Loner
Nina Clark ~ Loner
@ Local Park

"Where are we meeting your family?" Nina asked him, her silver eyes staring at him from across the picnic table.

"Here," he replied, "it'll just look like a friendly family reunion."

"Good plan," she said, with a grin.

"Just as long as he keeps this plan to himself.. I'll let him live."

Timber Blake ~ Pup Loner
@ / with Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo

Timber was concerned, still being left up there by himself. Hearing some groaning around on the ground; unfolding his wings- the remembering he was supposed to stay put. Even though he cared much for Ayla/Zaya. He fluttered his wings a few times, trying to calm himself from temptation. Then he spotted Momo, "Momo! Is Zaya okay?" He took a long pause and then spoke with determination, "I'll go check on her myself!" Timber unfolded his wings completely and leapt from the tree; flying amongst the trees trying to catch any sign of her. Then bumping into a tree and landing into the clearing. His wings over his body and stared around the clearing. Spotting Zaya, "hey, you okay?" He didn't seem to really care and/or pay any attention to the other wolves around them.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Last edited:

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Talia had lost so much focus that her wolf form slipped away and Sophia was in her place. She groaned hearing a few voices before her mind remembered what had just happened and she shot up bowing slightly. "I AM SO SORRY!!!" She said in a somewhat squeaky voice due to being embarrassed. She could tell where her boys were standing by scent and a low growl rumbled from her throat making the boys back away slightly. Turning she marched over and grabbed their hands, "When I tell you two to stop you stop! You don't run off on your own no matter who you may smell!" The boys stayed staring at the ground, if they were in their wolf forms their ears would be pressed against their heads and their tails tucked between their legs. She sighed softly looking at them before pulling them into a hug, "I can't lose you...you two are my world and these lands are still pretty new to all of us...so just be careful from now on and listen when told...okay?" The two nodded silently, tears brimming in their eyes, "W-we're sorry mommy..." She smiled softly, "Good. Now apologize to everyone here..." The boys glanced at each other before looking at the others, "Um...we are very...s-sorry for causing a mess." She ruffled their hair and headed back over to the woman she had slammed into, "I am so so very sorry about this. If you are hurt anywhere I can pay for any medical fees." She certainly knew that her body was sore, but nothing felt broken. The boys huddled behind their mother looking at the female when another pup showed up and that caught their attention. "Mommy...mommy can we play with him?" Sophia glanced to her son's who were staring at the other pup like he was a steak. She sighed softly, "You can only play with him if he wants...also only if his guardian is okay with it."

Terrance was surprised when Sophia shot up and apologized before darting over to where her boys were. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly, remembering how his mom had scolded him and his brother anytime they did something wrong. Even though she had passed away when he was younger he could still hear her bantering on about being polite and stuff. He turned his attentions to the unknown woman, "Are you okay, lady?" He knew Sophia was probably just fine considering she was a rather tough female. But this other female may not be as strong, held a hand out to the girl who had just been more worried about Sophia than herself. "If anything is hurt or broken I know basic medical attention. But setting a bone or something is much harder." Sophia had always amazed him at how quickly she bounced back and how tough she was. It was part of the reason when her sons got older he wanted to ask her to be a guard for the pack. Right now he respected her choice to be a Beta since her attentions were solely for her sons at this point and he couldn't blame her.
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Angel stared right back at Xade wondering what was going on in the wolf's mind. Did she like threatening a kitten, hell no, honestly she about bit her tongue in the midst of saying it. But Orian had to understand that things could turn on him if he decided to backstab. She turned her eyes to where Jake and Mask had walked off to, to talk. Pressing her ears against her head when she heard Orian mention wanting to talk to Mask. "If you were to talk she would have people with her. There is no one any of us would allow the wolf who killed her pup to talk with her alone..." Angel's blue eyes were cold like the ice itself, Finn wasn't here and she couldn't let her guard down no matter what. If something did happen to Mask while he was gone she could only imagine what punishment could befall them.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
@Swift_Phoenix

Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper nodded, "Yeah, we are, for the time being, makes sense because Quinn didn't know about his wolf side until well today." He glanced to the older wolf working on the deer, "Garen here, mentioned something about us being a lone shifter, raised by humans. Quinn has been unaware of the fact that we were a werewolf. Now he has no memory of who he was in the first place and honestly everything is rather foggy on his human side to me. I told him his best friend was who shot him but that was because he had been too weak at the time due to our heat coming to an end and on top of that an actual fever. Shifted right in front of the poor guy and bam here we are..." He said with a small sigh, "I honestly hadn't met any other wolves until today. So I guess you could say I'm new to the werewolf life."
@Miasmith17
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner

The woman was faster up than she could think of it. A sigh escaped Ayla's lips as the she-wolf was fine, but her haste to scolding the pups made Zaya realize something. She was someone high-ranking too.
"Ayla be careful she must be another alpha. By the way those boys acted, it wouldn't be too far-fetched to think that these packs are strongly connected."
"What?! Another? We need to get away and go flee with the boy."
A man came closer to her. Too close for Zaya's comfort. She snarled as a warning. Suddenly Ayla heard a thump coming from a bit farther and a familiar voice. She turned to look in the direction until her eyes met with the pup.
"TIMBER? What are you doing here? Are you hurt? Where's Momo?"
Ayla scrambled the few steps to him through pain and checked to see if there's any obvious wounds. With every touch, she got another fragment of his mind. She knew they were just fragments, and there could be more than this, but all Zaya could get is worry.
"I'm ok! I'm ok! I'm ok! You don't need to worry about me Timber!"
She turned to see the man again. This time he had raised his hand. Ayla wrapped one arm around Timber and held him behind her back while growling louder. The fear was slowly taking over her as Zaya knew that if they were on their own, she could find a way to get away and survive.
"DON'T TOUCH US!"
The female had returned to her with the pups. Zaya felt as if they were closing in on them. Giving the young pups a perfect show of how to defeat an opponent. Another snarl emerged from her lips as Mo dived down from the treetop and dropped a pinecone on the woman, followed by an attack to the man's head.
"Ugh! Mo! What are you doing?!"
"Momo is trying to help. He is a little confused, but he has the right spirit."
"Ayla, this is serious we need to do something!"
"Zaya, maybe they are not a threat!"
"Do you really wanna play this game"
"No"
She gave a final growl to the other wolves and called off Mo, who looked at her weirdly but obliged to the command. The bird sat back on her shoulder while she still held a defensive posture over Timber.

teluhtubby teluhtubby
@Miasmith17
Boondox Boondox

Sarah looked over at the other and said his name softly to herself so she remembered it. "That can't be easy to have gone through, I wasn't aware you could be two separate beings. My brothers and I grew up learning both sides of life like there wasn't any other way. Then suddenly our parents weren't there anymore, no trace, no scents, just gone. We've been trying to find home ever since."

She turned her eyes towards Garen with the deer but she didn't have the skill her brother did to break it down, so she watched quietly for a moment before looking back to Jasper. "The less you shift right now, the better. I look forward to meeting your human half, but only once you've healed. It looks like the friends shot went right through, thankfully enough." She told him before she rose up to stretch and shifted back into her wolf before sniffing at Jasper to make sure he was okay. "How's the pain? Do you need anything?" She asked, wondering if she could help him get what he needed, there were so few of them. "I can try to find you something for the pain, if it hurts. I know of a few medicinal herbs that can be used." She added, glancing towards the woods around them. There was a chance she could find what she needed. She hadn't spent near enough time checking out any of the surrounding woods cause she didn't really know how big each pack was, but in a pack territory and part of that pack, she could explore some.

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Mask Tamashii ~ Loner
Orian Massacre ~ Loner
Jake Richmond ~ Loner
Xade / Xander Outlaw ~ Loner
@ SoulMoon

"You wouldn't do such shenanigans, Angel," Xade grumbled. "And yes, I can read minds, I know what you and your human are thinking in that mind of yours." Xade then straightened his posture and strode off to let Angel deal with Orian.

"Please. I beg of you. Let me speak with her," Orian sounded desperate now. But this desperate? Orian's ears were pinned backward and his pupil size had increased dramatically. "Please.." his voice trailed off; obviously about to give up.

Xade then snuck a few words to her, "he's telling the truth.. But you do you.." Then continued walked away.

Jake was sitted way across the clearing with Mask, his face seeming serious. Mask's expression had changed completely and had somewhat glanced over at Orian; she had.. sympathy.. in her eyes..?

Timber Blake ~ Pup Loner
@ Lake with Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo

Timber, nudging his wings off of his own face when he spotted Ayla. "Yes, I'm okay. I wanted to see if you were," Timber said, then spotted all the strangers around them. "Oh my.." his voice trailed off when Ayla moved him behind her. Timber then shot out a devastating snarl and flapped his wings to look bigger; since he had no way of transforming into a human. Then spotted two other children, he almost immediately soothed. Kids my age! he thought. His tail sped up, dramatically at the sight of them.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Emily stood beside her brother, who watched her, his arms folded over his chest. "How long did you think that you could hide that from me for? Emily, I'm here to protect you, not to hurt you." He reminded her, sighing softly. The other blond knew what he said was true, and that she shouldn't have hid that from him, but over the years, since she was ten, she had no clue who to trust. Jason did his best to teach her about the world, but in the end, she had learned it the hard way. Not the same way that her brother did, but it was pretty damn close.

"And if Lilith were to find out, I would be shunned, sent away. Jason, Lilith already had things against me, and adding the fact that I'm.. you know would only end in tragedy." She told him, to which he side, his ice blue gaze scanning the plain they had found themselves in. After all these years, she still didn't trust him and that hurt him worse than having to watch his parents die. Jason took a minute to compose himself, before he finally gave in wrapping her in a tightish hug. "Life is out to get us.. but we have each other, and if we can trust each other with that secret information, than perhaps we can survive in a world where everything is out to get us. We don't have to bend to the will of the alpha's, we really don't. Our parents did, and that's what cost them their lives. They weren't ready to teach the newest addition to the family how to live her life, and in the end that was their greatest mistake. I won't ever do that.. I won't tell Lilith, and I sure as hell won't let her shun you just because you'd rather have a female for a mate than some male." He promised her, smiling.

(Open for interactions)

Emily stood beside her brother, who watched her, his arms folded over his chest. "How long did you think that you could hide that from me for? Emily, I'm here to protect you, not to hurt you." He reminded her, sighing softly. The other blond knew what he said was true, and that she shouldn't have hid that from him, but over the years, since she was ten, she had no clue who to trust. Jason did his best to teach her about the world, but in the end, she had learned it the hard way. Not the same way that her brother did, but it was pretty damn close.

"And if Lilith were to find out, I would be shunned, sent away. Jason, Lilith already had things against me, and adding the fact that I'm.. you know would only end in tragedy." She told him, to which he side, his ice blue gaze scanning the plain they had found themselves in. After all these years, she still didn't trust him and that hurt him worse than having to watch his parents die. Jason took a minute to compose himself, before he finally gave in wrapping her in a tightish hug. "Life is out to get us.. but we have each other, and if we can trust each other with that secret information, than perhaps we can survive in a world where everything is out to get us. We don't have to bend to the will of the alpha's, we really don't. Our parents did, and that's what cost them their lives. They weren't ready to teach the newest addition to the family how to live her life, and in the end that was their greatest mistake. I won't ever do that.. I won't tell Lilith, and I sure as hell won't let her shun you just because you'd rather have a female for a mate than some male." He promised her, smiling.

(Open for interactions)
One of the guards of bloodmoon walked over after they finished:"jason the alpha is about to leave for the meeting, i have bad news...lilith found a mate so now we have a alpha male.....its one of our guards"

Jason glanced over, frowning. "Thanks for telling me that.. that's not good for anyone, is it? We don't even know if he is exactly like Lilith, but he probably is, isn't he?" He asked, glancing over at Emily, who had grown deathly quiet. "I need you to tell me if that's the case, please. If it is.. how are we going to keep the pups and the younger ones safe?"

@Miasmith17

Jason glanced over, frowning. "Thanks for telling me that.. that's not good for anyone, is it? We don't even know if he is exactly like Lilith, but he probably is, isn't he?" He asked, glancing over at Emily, who had grown deathly quiet. "I need you to tell me if that's the case, please. If it is.. how are we going to keep the pups and the younger ones safe?"

@Miasmith17
The guard frown:"his name is xaiver, he isnt fully like lilith but will support her ideas....."

He heaved sigh, shaking his head. "This whole pack is insane. Now what's your name?" He asked, scanning the guard.

@Miasmith17

He smiled, "Jason. And this is Emily. If we were to get people to safety, we would have to do it quickly. Granted, how would we even get away with it? We would need to make our own pack, or find a place for others to be safe and we cannot do that without target being put on our backs. And how do I know you aren't going to tell Lilith?"

@Miasmith17

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

Xavier stood up from the mattress, he stretched his arms and ran a hand through his long wind blown locks before turning to look at Lilith "We should probably go, we cannot show up to late, we might miss something" With that he shifted into his wolf, Fiery amber eyes glanced back to Lilith as he waited for her lead. Moving towards the entrance of the den he stretched, front legs down to the ground, extending his back upward he then released a yawn from his jaws. The sun felt nice against his dark pelt, his eyes scanned over the territory and landed on a few members a ways away from the den, they looked frightened and worried. Xavier sighed softly while he waited on his mate, the members of the pack were growing tired of Lilith's actions, he knew it. Xavier had heard wolves talking while he was a guard and unfortunately not everyone in the pack agreed with her actions. Xavier would stand by her but taking the life of a pup was something he hadn't ever done before and he wasn't sure how well it would go.

@Miasmith17

He smiled, "Jason. And this is Emily. If we were to get people to safety, we would have to do it quickly. Granted, how would we even get away with it? We would need to make our own pack, or find a place for others to be safe and we cannot do that without target being put on our backs. And how do I know you aren't going to tell Lilith?"

@Miasmith17
Claw tells them:"i promise i wont i rather leave but we need to hurry the alphas are about to leave soon, i have heard rumors...ghostmoon is very weak in numbers, but theres two other packs....just pretend to go bring a pup for lilith."

Xavier Black
Bloodmoon Alpha
-x-

Xavier stood up from the mattress, he stretched his arms and ran a hand through his long wind blown locks before turning to look at Lilith "We should probably go, we cannot show up to late, we might miss something" With that he shifted into his wolf, Fiery amber eyes glanced back to Lilith as he waited for her lead. Moving towards the entrance of the den he stretched, front legs down to the ground, extending his back upward he then released a yawn from his jaws. The sun felt nice against his dark pelt, his eyes scanned over the territory and landed on a few members a ways away from the den, they looked frightened and worried. Xavier sighed softly while he waited on his mate, the members of the pack were growing tired of Lilith's actions, he knew it. Xavier had heard wolves talking while he was a guard and unfortunately not everyone in the pack agreed with her actions. Xavier would stand by her but taking the life of a pup was something he hadn't ever done before and he wasn't sure how well it would go.

@Miasmith17
Lilith stand up and shift to human form after getting dress. She walk over to xaiver:"lets go then..."

She heads with him towards the packground entrance

Jason nodded, glancing back at his sister. "We can't bring her a pup, it would be too risky. I think what we can do will also be risky, but Claw, we need to figure something out quickly. What I was telling my sister before you stepped in is that we should find a place, a cave perhaps, far from the Bloodmoon territory. Just us three as a start, we can begin by making it habitable, and we can go back and forth between the two places to be sure that we'll be safe. Perhaps the mountains about six miles south from here. A long journey, but we won't be caught living there if we go quickly." He murmured quietly, to which is sister stepped in. "And if you're a spy.. if you try and tell her anything, I will not hesitate to end your life. My brother and I have lost so much because of the Bloodmoon pack, our parents, our siblings, the ones who swore to protect us from her, and she killed them. She murdered them, and left my brother and I to live a life hidden by secrecy because of it. She threatened us, tried to kill us even, but we survived with a target on our backs. Now come on, before someone realize three of us are gone."

@Miasmith17

Jason nodded, glancing back at his sister. "We can't bring her a pup, it would be too risky. I think what we can do will also be risky, but Claw, we need to figure something out quickly. What I was telling my sister before you stepped in is that we should find a place, a cave perhaps, far from the Bloodmoon territory. Just us three as a start, we can begin by making it habitable, and we can go back and forth between the two places to be sure that we'll be safe. Perhaps the mountains about six miles south from here. A long journey, but we won't be caught living there if we go quickly." He murmured quietly, to which is sister stepped in. "And if you're a spy.. if you try and tell her anything, I will not hesitate to end your life. My brother and I have lost so much because of the Bloodmoon pack, our parents, our siblings, the ones who swore to protect us from her, and she killed them. She murdered them, and left my brother and I to live a life hidden by secrecy because of it. She threatened us, tried to kill us even, but we survived with a target on our backs. Now come on, before someone realize three of us are gone."

@Miasmith17
Claw shook his head:"you both need to go without me. I will keep my word i promise, look its better if you head to one of the other packs...winter will be here soon making the moutains more dangerous. If three wolves are gone she will send a hunting party.."

They both frowned, "Are you sure though, Claw? We can stay and destroy the pack from within if it's safer for all three of us." Jason murmured, grasping the others hands, which made him flinch and back away. "We can't leave you to die.. I won't leave you to die. Now lets go and figure out a way to survive. If we can get her mate to see the errors of her ways then perhaps we can survive."

@Miasmith17

They both frowned, "Are you sure though, Claw? We can stay and destroy the pack from within if it's safer for all three of us." Jason murmured, grasping the others hands, which made him flinch and back away. "We can't leave you to die.. I won't leave you to die. Now lets go and figure out a way to survive. If we can get her mate to see the errors of her ways then perhaps we can survive."

@Miasmith17
Claw shook his head and mention:"you must leave or stay and create an outside pack from within....im trying to help you"

"We'll stay. Jason has this thought in his head that we can survive, but we'll stay. If we help each other, if we help everyone who gets hurt, we will save the wolves that don't want to be here, okay?"

@Miasmith17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back