• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Buck had stayed inside the camp, just to see whether anyone would notice. He turned back into a human, he was inventing. He was working on a snare that he would hang up in the trees. It was a string with a metal contraption on the end. Once prey stepped in the contraption, it would close around its ankle. He made a few like these and gathered them into a corner.

Last edited:
Lily watch as lucas gather the disbanded members and being to mark them each as they came up to her, she would decide their ranks after they gain their marks and to discuss with the others about land plans.....

Lilith growl and smile:"bring her here..."

Buck had stayed inside the camp, just to see whether anyone would notice. He turned back into a human, he was inventing. He was working on a snare that he would hang up in the trees. It was a string with a metal contraption on the end. Once prey stepped in the contraption, it would close around its ankle. He made a few like these and gathered them into a corner.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas watches as the line slowly winds down and after probably only fifteen minutes, they have a pack far larger than they had started the day with. Letting the pack go about their regular business, Lucas seats himself on the ground in front of Lily, beside his sleeping brother and looks up at her "What did you want to do about the packs lands? We could merge, but the territory becomes large and will need constant management, a constant patrol." he says, looking up at her and knowing that she has the final say in what they do, but he can give her recommendations. "Both pack grounds will have meaning, burial grounds. Your ancestral lands or theses ones." he adds, his legs folded under him.
@Miasmith17 click norris click norris

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Grimm tore through the pack grounds easily, he knows his way around like he knows every bit of fur on the back of his paw. He finds the girl easy enough, and he swears that he can smell another, but right now, he has one and that is more than enough for him. He growls at her, ignoring everything that she's saying and commanding her to walk before him as he begins to direct her towards the Alpha den. He's very surprised when she goes willingly, but says nothing as he takes her right to Lilith.
@Miasmith17

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic

Sarah jumps when there's suddenly this black wolf with nearly a red looking mane in front of her growling, she quickly tries to explain why she's there, but it seems he has no interest at all and directs her towards the Alpha den. She realizes it as they're going through the pack grounds, so she keeps quiet and just follows his directions, wondering if that other wolf from Soulmoon was still there. Was she supposed to follow her this far?
@Miasmith17 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur doesn't know what to do when he finds that not only is Tessa gone with most of her things, but she had taken most of Terrence's things with her as well. His guard, who had been pining for the former Alpha for so long, had probably gone off after him. He had been sure that she had acted like she lost a mate, so it seemed the same now. Grumbling, he sets off to find out how his two newest packmates are doing, when he notices that his Beta seems to be lacking a little shadow. Heaving a sigh, he trudges over, he's always been kinder to the man, Omega tendencies but liked him well enough since he didn't understand half the stuff this man did. "Where's the pup Dillion? As Beta he's your duty to watch and care for him right now." Arthur says, his voice isn't harsh or angry, but it holds a new tone taken since becoming Alpha. Its Authoritative.
Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Buck noticed Arthur was in camp and muttered "shit." Arthur probably heard him, but Buck ignored him any way. That was until he heard Arthur say something about caring for somebody and he gave Arthur a blank look. "What pup are you talking about?"

Last edited:
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Kuna / Kessa Valentina

~Loners~

Kuna’s pupils shrank as Mask stood up. She was huge. A shiver ran down Kuna’s spine. “No need to be frightened, Kuna,” Mask reassured, her sensing her slight fear. Kuna gulped roughly with a nod, her dodging Mask’s azure gaze.

I need to find my friend Orian, for now. I must make him aware of my status,” Mask stated, her chest puffed up with confidence. Mask also wished to see Finnegan again; the one who pretty much saved her life. Kuna nodded in understanding, she should probably head home due to her curfew of her own. She had started a new job for tomorrow and must get some rest.

“Best luck on finding him,” Kuna blinked toward the female and turned to head home. Mask watched her leave and followed Orian’s scent, that seemed to be toward Soulmoon. What is he doing there? She questioned herself and headed there.​

Buck noticed Arthur was in camp and muttered "shit." Arthur probably heard him, but Buck ignored him any way. That was until he heard Arthur say something about caring for somebody and he gave Arthur a blank look. "What pup are you talking about?"

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Kuna / Kessa Valentina

~Loners~

Kuna’s pupils shrank as Mask stood up. She was huge. A shiver ran down Kuna’s spine. “No need to be frightened, Kuna,” Mask reassured, her sensing her slight fear. Kuna gulped roughly with a nod, her dodging Mask’s azure gaze.

I need to find my friend Orian, for now. I must make him aware of my status,” Mask stated, her chest puffed up with confidence. Mask also wished to see Finnegan again; the one who pretty much saved her life. Kuna nodded in understanding, she should probably head home due to her curfew of her own. She had started a new job for tomorrow and must get some rest.

“Best luck on finding him,” Kuna blinked toward the female and turned to head home. Mask watched her leave and followed Orian’s scent, that seemed to be toward Soulmoon. What is he doing there? She questioned herself and headed there.​
Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur lets out a deep growl, this one is more in annoyance than anything else "The one that arrived with Orian, seeking to join the pack. If anything has happened to that pup..." he trails off with a glare he's never given Dillion before. He's only been Alpha for a day or more, but its hard to forget the lone wolves they had to deal with the day before that. "I asked you to watch him when he arrived. You need to help me find him." he says, pointing a finger at him before shifting to wolf. Luther shakes out his fur and quickly puts his nose to the ground to find the pups scent and start tracking him, hoping he hasn't gone far. Their pack doesn't have any other pups this one can play with, how hard could it possibly be to find one lone pup? He's unaware that Mask is returning to the territory, he has other things to worry about and he has a pack thats still adjusting to so much change in a days time.
Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns teluhtubby teluhtubby

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

Mask was getting closer to the camp. The closer she got, the stronger their scents lingered. Until she heard a young tone call to her that made to spin over. “Oh, hello there. You must be Timber. Orian’s told me much of you,” Mask smiled as the young wolf nuzzled into her flank in greeting.

I knew you’d be all right! I told Orian so many times! But he wouldn’t believe me!” Timber laughed, bouncing in front of the she-wolf. “Is that so? But is like to see him. Come on,” she nudged him toward the camp.​

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas watches as the line slowly winds down and after probably only fifteen minutes, they have a pack far larger than they had started the day with. Letting the pack go about their regular business, Lucas seats himself on the ground in front of Lily, beside his sleeping brother and looks up at her "What did you want to do about the packs lands? We could merge, but the territory becomes large and will need constant management, a constant patrol." he says, looking up at her and knowing that she has the final say in what they do, but he can give her recommendations. "Both pack grounds will have meaning, burial grounds. Your ancestral lands or theses ones." he adds, his legs folded under him.
@Miasmith17 click norris click norris

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Grimm tore through the pack grounds easily, he knows his way around like he knows every bit of fur on the back of his paw. He finds the girl easy enough, and he swears that he can smell another, but right now, he has one and that is more than enough for him. He growls at her, ignoring everything that she's saying and commanding her to walk before him as he begins to direct her towards the Alpha den. He's very surprised when she goes willingly, but says nothing as he takes her right to Lilith.
@Miasmith17

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic

Sarah jumps when there's suddenly this black wolf with nearly a red looking mane in front of her growling, she quickly tries to explain why she's there, but it seems he has no interest at all and directs her towards the Alpha den. She realizes it as they're going through the pack grounds, so she keeps quiet and just follows his directions, wondering if that other wolf from Soulmoon was still there. Was she supposed to follow her this far?
Lily glance at lucas thinking about it:"we will need a packhouse....so for now i think we should make wintermoon a shared territory between soulmoon and ghostmoon maybe even have a few wolves open shops here to begin a trade with their skills......we wont touch the burial grounds"

Lilith shift to wolf form after fixing her clothing and sit on the flat rock looking down at the she wolf:"who are you?"

"If there's one thing I can count on, it's being able to zone out when I don't want to and only when I don't want to." Buck muttered to himself as he turned into his wolf form.(I want to use a single rp name when writing and that name will be Buck. I'm assuming males also experience heat?) He approached Arthur and asked, "What was the pup's name?" He was very aware that Arthur was annoyed at him, if not pissed.

Last edited:
"If there's one thing I can count on, it's being able to zone out when I don't want to and only when I don't want to." Buck muttered to himself as he turned into his wolf form.(I want to use a single rp name when writing and that name will be Buck. I'm assuming males also experience heat?) He approached Arthur and asked, "What was the pup's name?" He was very aware that Arthur was annoyed at him, if not pissed.
Yes) but soulmoon turn isnt till spring and its almost winter)

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

Mask was getting closer to the camp. The closer she got, the stronger their scents lingered. Until she heard a young tone call to her that made to spin over. “Oh, hello there. You must be Timber. Orian’s told me much of you,” Mask smiled as the young wolf nuzzled into her flank in greeting.

I knew you’d be all right! I told Orian so many times! But he wouldn’t believe me!” Timber laughed, bouncing in front of the she-wolf. “Is that so? But is like to see him. Come on,” she nudged him toward the camp.​
Lily glance at lucas thinking about it:"we will need a packhouse....so for now i think we should make wintermoon a shared territory between soulmoon and ghostmoon maybe even have a few wolves open shops here to begin a trade with their skills......we wont touch the burial grounds"

Lilith shift to wolf form after fixing her clothing and sit on the flat rock looking down at the she wolf:"who are you?"

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Luther cringes, its noticeable as he turns to look at the Beta male "I didn't ask the pups name, Orian seemed like he needed rest." he says, before going back to tracking the pups scent. He quickly realizes the pups scent is going back the way he came from, so he races off in the hopes of getting to the pup before he gets hurt or worse. He couldn't live with that on his conscience, if harm came to the pup. The stronger the pups scent gets, the stronger another scent gets, one he quickly recognizes. Mask. He slows from his run and around a grouping of trees, finds the pair, his first instinct is to check on the pup, nosing him around to check for injuries, if he's going to be part of his pack then the pup better get used to being checked on by pack members. "Don't run off like that!" Luther snaps at the pup, but gives him a nuzzle to let him know he was more worried than angry. He then nudges him towards his beta "Do not let him out of your sight again Buck." he says, passing the pup off to him to walk ahead of them back to the main pack grounds. Watching them for a moment, Luther then turns his head to Mask "You've returned... Is everything okay?" he asks, wondering if she was in trouble again.

Lucas Cresent
Ghostmoon Omega
"Yes Alpha. I'll get started on having the pack house moved."
Lucas said with a nod before standing up, he hesitated when he looked down at his brother Maxwell and gives a sigh as he decides to leave him there to rest. Besides, he's got Lily's broken leg on top of his body and doesn't want to take that away from her. He knows what to do, and it shouldn't be too hard to get a few pack members to give him a hand in getting the pack house moved back to Ghostmoon territory. He hope the hunters have lost interest and they don't have to worry about them. They'll need a few logs, which can be brought back to start any other smaller buildings for the trading post Lily wishes to set up. They'll talk to Soulmoon about it later on.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Grimm is standing firmly behind Sarah, growling soft and deep at this foreign female wolf he has before his new mate Lilith at the Alpha den. He is mildly impressed by how bold she was to walk right into their territory but he doesn't dare say as much, instead he's ready for any potential attack as he does his best to keep her cornered, his own body low and ready for a fight. His fangs barred, as a threat she just seems to ignore. He fails to notice the pack mark, not aware what the other pack marks even look like, he hasn't left pack grounds since joining years ago. He growls a little louder when she digs into a pocket, but with a want to talk to their medic, his eyes shift to Lilith, wanting to know if his mate wants him to retrieve her.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix (If your character followed)

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic

Sarah waits until she's taken to the Alpha female she was told to look for, but she fails to see the male she was meant to see and assumes there's been a change with the one intent on keeping her there with a glint of fang. She's used to the fang threat, her brothers used to do it all the time. So, with a deep breath, she shifts to human, brushing her brown hair out of her face by tucking it behind her ears before holding her hands up to show she isn't a threat as she says "I come with a warning from my Alpha, hunters are in the area. One my brothers, was leading them away, as far as he could so they would have issues returning. I come with a gift for your pack, in exchange to speak with your medic." she says, very slowly reaching into her pocket to produce the leaf bundle of ground Yarrow she made and had given every other pack. "Its ground Yarrow, great for stopping bleeding on wounds." she explains as she continues to hold it out like a gift.

Last edited:
"Sorry." He directed it at both the pup and Arthur. He picked the pup up in his mouth, bring him back to camp and then sets him down. He lies down, the pup his now playing with his tail and Buck is keeping an eye on the pup.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

As the two made their way to the camp, Mask could sense someone coming closer and closer; making her raise a growl in her throat, sounding like boiling water. Until she realized it was just Arthur. “Yes, I’m all right. For now,” the last two words she said were low. “I’m only here to make Orian aware that I’m okay and haven’t given up completely. A new she-wolf to these woods showed up and changed my mindset,” she explained her blue orbs staring around them. She then turned her azure gaze to him with seriousness in her eyes, “is Orian okay?”​

[Lucas Cresent
Ghostmoon Omega
"Yes Alpha. I'll get started on having the pack house moved." Lucas said with a nod before standing up, he hesitated when he looked down at his brother Maxwell and gives a sigh as he decides to leave him there to rest. Besides, he's got Lily's broken leg on top of his body and doesn't want to take that away from her. He knows what to do, and it shouldn't be too hard to get a few pack members to give him a hand in getting the pack house moved back to Ghostmoon territory. He hope the hunters have lost interest and they don't have to worry about them. They'll need a few logs, which can be brought back to start any other smaller buildings for the trading post Lily wishes to set up. They'll talk to Soulmoon about it later on.]

Lily nod and sit there agianst the tree with max supporting her leg asleep, she wondered if sarah is ok and hopes she will come back safetly

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Luther cringes, its noticeable as he turns to look at the Beta male "I didn't ask the pups name, Orian seemed like he needed rest." he says, before going back to tracking the pups scent. He quickly realizes the pups scent is going back the way he came from, so he races off in the hopes of getting to the pup before he gets hurt or worse. He couldn't live with that on his conscience, if harm came to the pup. The stronger the pups scent gets, the stronger another scent gets, one he quickly recognizes. Mask. He slows from his run and around a grouping of trees, finds the pair, his first instinct is to check on the pup, nosing him around to check for injuries, if he's going to be part of his pack then the pup better get used to being checked on by pack members. "Don't run off like that!" Luther snaps at the pup, but gives him a nuzzle to let him know he was more worried than angry. He then nudges him towards his beta "Do not let him out of your sight again Buck." he says, passing the pup off to him to walk ahead of them back to the main pack grounds. Watching them for a moment, Luther then turns his head to Mask "You've returned... Is everything okay?" he asks, wondering if she was in trouble again.

Lucas Cresent
Ghostmoon Omega
"Yes Alpha. I'll get started on having the pack house moved."
Lucas said with a nod before standing up, he hesitated when he looked down at his brother Maxwell and gives a sigh as he decides to leave him there to rest. Besides, he's got Lily's broken leg on top of his body and doesn't want to take that away from her. He knows what to do, and it shouldn't be too hard to get a few pack members to give him a hand in getting the pack house moved back to Ghostmoon territory. He hope the hunters have lost interest and they don't have to worry about them. They'll need a few logs, which can be brought back to start any other smaller buildings for the trading post Lily wishes to set up. They'll talk to Soulmoon about it later on.

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Grimm is standing firmly behind Sarah, growling soft and deep at this foreign female wolf he has before his new mate Lilith at the Alpha den. He is mildly impressed by how bold she was to walk right into their territory but he doesn't dare say as much, instead he's ready for any potential attack as he does his best to keep her cornered, his own body low and ready for a fight. His fangs barred, as a threat she just seems to ignore. He fails to notice the pack mark, not aware what the other pack marks even look like, he hasn't left pack grounds since joining years ago. He growls a little louder when she digs into a pocket, but with a want to talk to their medic, his eyes shift to Lilith, wanting to know if his mate wants him to retrieve her.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix (If your character followed)

Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic

Sarah waits until she's taken to the Alpha female she was told to look for, but she fails to see the male she was meant to see and assumes there's been a change with the one intent on keeping her there with a glint of fang. She's used to the fang threat, her brothers used to do it all the time. So, with a deep breath, she shifts to human, brushing her brown hair out of her face by tucking it behind her ears before holding her hands up to show she isn't a threat as she says "I come with a warning from my Alpha, hunters are in the area. One my brothers, was leading them away, as far as he could so they would have issues returning. I come with a gift for your pack, in exchange to speak with your medic." she says, very slowly reaching into her pocket to produce the leaf bundle of ground Yarrow she made and had given every other pack. "Its ground Yarrow, great for stopping bleeding on wounds." she explains as she continues to hold it out like a gift.
Lilith glance at sarah and chuckled:"so my dear twin sent a medic to give warning....we have enough members to kill the hunters if needed. Go retrieve the medic."

Looks back at sarah lowly:"how is the weakling pack? Such a pathetic girl like you didnt think clear enough"

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

The medic had gone into the Bloodmoon camp. Now, Charlie wasn’t the brightest star in the constellation, but she sure as heck knew enough not to go into a rival pack’s camp uninvited, especially Bloodmoon’s. Creeping around the edge of the camp, she pricked her ears up, trying to hear what was going on inside. What’s going on with that medic? Did they hurt her? Does Bloodmoon do that kind of stuff? Sniffing around the entrance, she found a spot where she could peek through. The medic was talking to Lilith, the pack’s alpha. Charlie shivered at her voice; it was low and cruel, and made Charlie want to run back to Soulmoon like a lost pup. She wasn’t exactly sure how alphas talked things out, but she didn’t think all these slightly insulting comments from Lilith to the medic were the norm.

Shaking out her fur, she lowered her guard for a moment to contemplate. Should she make herself known to the pack, or stay here and spy? She almost wished Arthur or somebody was here to guide her.
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian @Miasmith17

Last edited:
Maxine nodded, “Hunters can be an issue.. if not taken seriously..” She murmured, taking the Yarrow from the other. “Thank you, but why did you help us? One of the patrols would’ve noticed sooner or later.” The medic murmur, rubbing her wrists anxiously. “We shouldn’t have to worry unless something really worrisome happens, yeah?”
((sorry its so short

Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
"Orian is... Well, perhaps it would do him some good to see you."
Luther said, having this feeling that if he had come across Mask when she felt like she was going to give up in the world, it made far more sense now as to why he came into the camp itself looking like he had needed rest. So, he led her to where he was sure his pack had taken the other wolf. "He was seeking to join our pack with the pup... Is that why you've returned? To join him, or just to check on him?" he asked, slowing down as they neared the pack house, he shifted back to human. Arthur opened the door for her and led her down the hall to a room that only had a few beds in it. One of which was occupied by Orian. "I'll leave you two be. Howl if you need anything." he told them before he was leaving them both alone, heading back outside to find where Charlie had gone off too. She should have been back by now. He'd said to make sure the Ghostmoon girl was safe, but could she have taken it further to make sure she stayed safe for longer. Shifting back to wolf, he took off at a run to find her, even though he could have easily sent another member of his pack to do so. He planned to be a more hands on Alpha. But before he left, he stopped to check on Buck, to make sure that he and the pup were still doing okay. "Is everything alright with the pup? Have you both had anything to eat yet today?"
teluhtubby teluhtubby Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Maxwell woke with a large yawn, but he didn't shift or move his body because he could feel that Lily's leg was still on his back. So he slowly turned his head to look at her "Did you want to go back inside?" he asked her, looking up at her with soulful steel grey eyes. He knew that if he shifted back, he was going to have to do so very carefully. He waited to know her answer, because honestly he could be content to stay right there, he was so used to sleeping outside from traveling with his siblings for years.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas was walking around and giving instruction to each of the pack members deemed strong enough, or even willing enough to being to move the pack house to what was going to be their new home. It wasn't going to be right at the Alpha's den, but he was going to make sure that it was close enough that if Lily ever needed them, then they could be there in a moment for them. Any twigs and leaves that was cut off he made sure to collect and keep for fires. All the logs he made sure were all round, to make it easier for rolling, the hardest part, was going to be lifting the current pack house up. In a few hours, they would be ready. He was so confident in they knew their work, he walked towards the former Wintermoon Medic whom had stayed behind, she seemed fixated on the ground Yarrow his sister had given her. "Are you okay? It can't be easy, staying behind like this when most of your pack has up and left due to a hunter threat." he said, looking at her, studying her with careful eyes. This was going to be interesting, having two who went by Max in the pack.
Nick Robsinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha

Nick glared at this female from another pack before turning his attention towards his new mate Lilith as she gave him an order "Of course, my Alpha." he said, bowing his head to her, because she was always going to be above him. He then gave a warning growl to the female and turned to run off and find their medic. She couldn't have gone far, she was usually somewhere the rest of the pack could find her just in case that she was needed, but when he arrived at the place she usually slept, he was surprised to find that she wasn't there. He frowned at the mess, then set about to tracking her scent. It led him to the far side of the territory away from the Alpha den. He knew for a fact that Lilith was not going to like this because she was gone, the medic had gone off out of their territory into no mans land. She was likely long gone. He growled, and turned to start trudging his way back.

Sarah Cresecent
Ghostmoon Medic

Sarah tilted her head, she couldn't help it "Twin? You're twins?" she asked, her brain working that information over in her head. If what she suspected was true, and that her youngest brother was actually interested in their Alpha, then the changes of multiples for pups was higher than normal, being that he was a triplet, but the mother also a twin... She had to shake her head, stopping the thoughts that were going through her head. "Mistake? No, I don't think we did. I think one of the Goddesses herself took us to that pack. Right choice, wrong choice, I don't think that matters right now." Sarah boldly decided to say, staring back at this other packs Alpha. She knew it was a risk, but she was never one to back down. Personally, Sarah was trying not to get too distracted by the fact that she could smell this packs heat in the air.

Lily glance at max and shook her head;"we cannot lucas and the others are going to move the pack house but garen is going with to lift the cave entrance"
----
Lilith look down at sarah:"then the goddess is blind....lily and i come from the same father but different mothers. I was suppose to be next in line till my mother left never to return and i couldnt stand the changes to the pack........"
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Orian / Oscar Massacre
Timber / Timothy Blake

Mask followed at his heels, keeping a proud posture. She was sure happy or at least— content, with not giving up. The alpha’s voice snapped her from her thoughts, “I have only come to check on him. I wouldn’t join a pack unless need be.

Mask respectfully slowed also, but didn’t shift. She would never let go of her disguise. She wanted to keep a low profile, always. Not even Stuart saw her human. Besides, Kaitlyn was vague and not very many were fond of her. Or not even anyone probably knew she even existed, though she was breathtakingly gorgeous. Mask, on the other hand, was huge and terrifying.

Once arriving to where Orian was located, she nodded to the Alpha was he left. Mask padded her way up the Orian who was lying down as his human. Who looked awfully young—

Oscar leaned up and looked toward Mask, shifting into his wolf. He stared at her for a few heartbeats, before tackling her. His tail wagging uncontrollably, “Mask! Oh for heavens’ sake, I was so worried! I am so glad you’re all right!

Mask allowed this to occur, which she ever so rarely let happen. “Yes, I know. You look awful. I’m sorry to have worried you so much.”

Nah, don’t be sorry. I probably deserved to be down anyway.

Mask nuzzled him when he sat in front of her. The two both wagged their tails before Mask broke the silence, “so... Soulmoon, huh?

Yeah. It’s a lot to take in. But I’m sure it’s the best for me and Timber right now. It may help you too.

I don’t know about that, Orian. Packs aren’t my go-to thing, if you hadn’t noticed.

I know, I know. But could you at least please— I want you to be safe, here with me, in Soulmoon. Please? I beg of you!

Mask’s azure eyes darkened. Should I? She asked Kaitlyn. The girl was silent for a very long time before responding, why not? You could give it a try, then see how it works for you.

Mask heaved a sigh from her nose, I guess you’re right. Mask spoke again, “I’ll give it a chance.”

Timber watched Mask go in and sat himself down quietly. When the Alpha walked up to them he replied with: “yes. I’m hungry.”​

Lily glance at max and shook her head;"we cannot lucas and the others are going to move the pack house but garen is going with to lift the cave entrance"
----
Lilith look down at sarah:"then the goddess is blind....lily and i come from the same father but different mothers. I was suppose to be next in line till my mother left never to return and i couldnt stand the changes to the pack........"
Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon

Maxwell turned his head the other way to watch his brother, instructing others as their father had once instructed them on how to move a cabin. The pack house was far larger than their cabin had once been, but the concept was the same. He felt like he should get up and help, but he also knew he was needed to defend his Alpha when no one else was around, so he stayed where he was and set his head back down on his paws, his breaths slow and even, as if he was asleep. Max was not however, and was instead watching the pack with very careful grey eyes. His head snapped up suddenly, turning swiftly in the direction of Bloodmoon, an unsettled feeling in his stomach that his sister needed him.
@Miasmith17

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
"Okay then, good talk."
Lucas said when the former Wintermoon Medic didn't even seem to acknowledge that he was there. He let out this soft sigh, set his hands on her and steered her towards Lily and his brother. He guided her to sit down, and then called Zach over to help watch what seemed to be a catatonic medic. He had no idea what was going on, but he had other things to do. With careful instruction, once they had enough logs, the pack was very carefully lifting the pack house onto the logs, and starting to roll it towards Ghostmoon. It was going to be slow, they had to follow as natural a path as they could to avoid human suspicion, but it would be done end of that day. This pack, was efficient. He was about to tell them to turn when he fell silent and spun to face Bloodmoon as well, had he not just become Omega, he'd have bolted right there. Sarah, it had to be.
Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"Change is often disguised as a challenge to either make you, or expose your weaknesses so that you might fix them."
Sarah said, still bold as brass. But she felt oddly safe in knowing she had the advantage of camouflage on her side if she needed to make a run for it, and this feeling like eyes were on her back. Like that guard was still there, watching over her somehow. She also wasn't sure what she felt with knowing they were only half sisters, however many years a part. She just, didn't understand going against family so strongly you went for the kill. But maybe that was the part of her that had always been drawn to healing, much like her father had. Her attention shifted to approaching paws to see the male returning, alone. When he said the medic was gone, she didn't care take her chances on staying longer. The warning was delivered, so she shifted back to work and bolted back the way she came as she basically disappeared from view. She yelped and fell into Soulmoon territory as fangs sunk deep into her right foot. She could only pray the guard was still actually there.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix @Miasmith17

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Grimm came trudging back to Lilith and this foreign wolf with his head hanging low, he kept his tail tucked and got lower as he got closer to her before he sat down at her side "She's gone. Most of her things are missing and her scent is fading. She's been gone for hours. I'd have scent trackers after her, but I knew they would not return. We no longer have a medic." he said, looking up at her before turning his head to bare his throat to her to let her know he was sorry and would take any punishment she saw fit. Anything to make his mate happy. However, when the female that had come to them suddenly shifted and ran, he reacted instantly and set off to chase her down. She disappeared from view but her scent was in his nose and he keep snapping his jaws in hopes of catching one of her legs. Right at the pack line, blood filled his mouth, but he froze as quick as it came. Just in Soulmoon, the girl had, had someone waiting. With reluctance, he had to release her and back away into his own territory. "Pray I never see you again, girl! Not here!" he growled, her blood still dripping from his mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Orian / Oscar Massacre
Timber / Timothy Blake

Mask followed at his heels, keeping a proud posture. She was sure happy or at least— content, with not giving up. The alpha’s voice snapped her from her thoughts, “I have only come to check on him. I wouldn’t join a pack unless need be.

Mask respectfully slowed also, but didn’t shift. She would never let go of her disguise. She wanted to keep a low profile, always. Not even Stuart saw her human. Besides, Kaitlyn was vague and not very many were fond of her. Or not even anyone probably knew she even existed, though she was breathtakingly gorgeous. Mask, on the other hand, was huge and terrifying.

Once arriving to where Orian was located, she nodded to the Alpha was he left. Mask padded her way up the Orian who was lying down as his human. Who looked awfully young—

Oscar leaned up and looked toward Mask, shifting into his wolf. He stared at her for a few heartbeats, before tackling her. His tail wagging uncontrollably, “Mask! Oh for heavens’ sake, I was so worried! I am so glad you’re all right!

Mask allowed this to occur, which she ever so rarely let happen. “Yes, I know. You look awful. I’m sorry to have worried you so much.”

Nah, don’t be sorry. I probably deserved to be down anyway.

Mask nuzzled him when he sat in front of her. The two both wagged their tails before Mask broke the silence, “so... Soulmoon, huh?

Yeah. It’s a lot to take in. But I’m sure it’s the best for me and Timber right now. It may help you too.

I don’t know about that, Orian. Packs aren’t my go-to thing, if you hadn’t noticed.

I know, I know. But could you at least please— I want you to be safe, here with me, in Soulmoon. Please? I beg of you!

Mask’s azure eyes darkened. Should I? She asked Kaitlyn. The girl was silent for a very long time before responding, why not? You could give it a try, then see how it works for you.

Mask heaved a sigh from her nose, I guess you’re right. Mask spoke again, “I’ll give it a chance.”

Timber watched Mask go in and sat himself down quietly. When the Alpha walked up to them he replied with: “yes. I’m hungry.”​
"I'm getting some food stay here, alright. Just tell me what food you want. "Buck told Timothy, "Stay here, please."
Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
"There's some deer and elk in the pack kitchen, down in the cold storage."
Luther called after his Beta, hoping the male would get enough for himself as well and not just for the pup. He then turned his attention back to the smaller wolf and gave him a playful nudge before bowing, his butt up in the air as his tail wagged. It had been ages since the pack had a pup around, he wanted to play as he asked questions. "What's your name?" he playfully pawed at him "And how old are you?" he added, bounding just a little out of the pups reach when he started to play with him, he was teasing him and testing him to see what sort of skills he had. He was quick to roll over onto his back when he was taken by surprise from the pup because his attention had been taken for a moment by the kitten. He had forgotten about the smaller creature.
teluhtubby teluhtubby Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Timber / Timothy Blake
Oliver

Timber watched the bets bound away in silence, his gold eyes bored. This was nice, though, boring in a slight way. Luther, the alpha himself seemed quite the individual in a good way. Seeming like he wanted to play with him, Timber wagged his tail a little before playing along.

My name’s Timber. My human is Timothy,” he replied, bouncing on his paws forwards a little. “I’m seven,” he continued, unleashing his wings from his spine. The youngster sure was fond of his wings and could control them quite simply. Timber flew up and swiftly tackled the larger wolf, his gold orbs sparkling now.

Oliver watched calmingly, his tail tip moving. “Haha!” Timber laughed, his wings spread out widely.​

Lily look over at max concern:"is something wrong?"

She watch as lucas helped her sit and nod:"lucas um is max alright?....."

Lilith look down at sarah not wanting to continue further:"we shall see about that....no medic? Coward she was such a weak person....."
Looking at nick till he chased after sarah "nick....let her go for now"

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

The brown she-wolf had darted out from the Bloodmoon camp, making Charlie jump half a foot in the air, and soon after came a Bloodmoon male, snapping at the medic’s heels. Momentarily frozen with surprise, she chased after them, intending to slash at the male, but he must have caught her scent, because let the medic go with a snarled warning. Sliding to a halt before the pair, she moved up to the medic’s side, assured that they were on her pack’s territory now.

She bared her teeth at the male. “You can be sure of that,” she replied, trying not to shiver at the blood that dripped from his jaws. “Come on, medic.” She nudged the other she-wolf away from the border, backing away while keeping an on the bloodstained male. I hope not every Bloodmoon wolf is like this. But to be fair, we were on his territory.
“Let’s get back to camp. And with all that”
— she gestured back to the Bloodmoon camp — “I didn’t quite catch your name,” she added to the medic as she walked. “I’m Charlie.”

Timber / Timothy Blake
Oliver

Timber watched the bets bound away in silence, his gold eyes bored. This was nice, though, boring in a slight way. Luther, the alpha himself seemed quite the individual in a good way. Seeming like he wanted to play with him, Timber wagged his tail a little before playing along.

My name’s Timber. My human is Timothy,” he replied, bouncing on his paws forwards a little. “I’m seven,” he continued, unleashing his wings from his spine. The youngster sure was fond of his wings and could control them quite simply. Timber flew up and swiftly tackled the larger wolf, his gold orbs sparkling now.

Oliver watched calmingly, his tail tip moving. “Haha!” Timber laughed, his wings spread out widely.​
Arthur Smith / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Luther laughed as he let the pup move over him, slowly getting back up his feet and shaking out his fur before looking on in surprise as the pups showed off a beautiful set of wings. It was something he never expected to see. "Well, I'll be. You are one unique wolf little Timber." he said, studying the pup carefully before he bowed again. "Let's see what those wings can do." he said, bowing to him again to start play. He had spent lots of time with the pups when he first arrived, so he missed playing and enjoyed this. So he was going to enjoy this while he could before the Beta arrived with food. Then he would go and seek out his guard.
teluhtubby teluhtubby Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Lily look over at max concern:"is something wrong?"

She watch as lucas helped her sit and nod:"lucas um is max alright?....."

Lilith look down at sarah not wanting to continue further:"we shall see about that....no medic? Coward she was such a weak person....."
Looking at nick till he chased after sarah "nick....let her go for now"

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon
"Sarah... Something's happened."
Maxwell said, one ear turned towards Lily so he had heard what she said. He wouldn't move though, he stayed where he was as he kept his attention pointed off in the direction his sister should be in. Very, very carefully he moved and shifted back to human before scooping Lily up into his arms and standing up. He let out a sigh, hoping that his sister was going to be okay as he decided it was time to follow the back house as it went back to their territory. She could hold her own, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to worry about her.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega
"We can't leave. She can handle herself, but something has happened."
Lucas agreed, turning slowly back to see his brother getting ready to follow them. He had to instruct Zach to bring along the former Wintermoon Medic because she still seemed unresponsive and lost to her own mind. "Alpha, you should lead from the front with Garen, we'll take the most natural route through the trees as best as possible, the less we take down the better. I'll stay at the back, leave a scent trail for Sarah, and make sure they move the logs in time." he said, watching his brother move before she could answer. Then they were moving the pack house again, slowly through the forest.

Nick Robinson / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha
"Pathetic."
Grimm snarled in annoyance at the pair before turning and running back to the Alpha den with the blood still in his mouth. He went right up to Lilith and nuzzled under her chin and pressed into her side. "We'll need to appoint a new medic, one dedicated to this pack." he suggested, licking at the blood from his muzzle as he looked at her. "The siblings, I worry about them as guards and question their loyalty. That female came right onto pack land and they did nothing." he also added as he looked up at her, shifting back to human to match her.

Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard

The brown she-wolf had darted out from the Bloodmoon camp, making Charlie jump half a foot in the air, and soon after came a Bloodmoon male, snapping at the medic’s heels. Momentarily frozen with surprise, she chased after them, intending to slash at the male, but he must have caught her scent, because let the medic go with a snarled warning. Sliding to a halt before the pair, she moved up to the medic’s side, assured that they were on her pack’s territory now.

She bared her teeth at the male. “You can be sure of that,” she replied, trying not to shiver at the blood that dripped from his jaws. “Come on, medic.” She nudged the other she-wolf away from the border, backing away while keeping an on the bloodstained male. I hope not every Bloodmoon wolf is like this. But to be fair, we were on his territory.
“Let’s get back to camp. And with all that”
— she gestured back to the Bloodmoon camp — “I didn’t quite catch your name,” she added to the medic as she walked. “I’m Charlie.”
Sarah Crescent
Ghostmoon Medic
"Sarah... My name is Sarah."
she said, whimpering and wincing as she did her best to lick at the wound on her ankle as best she could before looking up at the Soulmoon guard. She limped with her away from the boarder, doing her best to walk with her as best as possible as far as she could from the Bloodmoon boarder. When she could she went towards a downed tree and shifted back to human, letting out a loud gasp and hiss of pain. "Sorry, I need to tend to this before we can go any further." she said, pulling the med-kit from hanging off her shoulder. It didn't take her long to treat herself, before standing up, with her shoe in her hand. "Well, doesn't feel broken. But I'm afraid we're going to be moving very slowly... Unless you're strong enough to carry me." she told her, offering a small smile and laughing a little awkwardly as she began her slow limp towards Soulmoon's main camp.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back