What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

Sub Genres
Romance, Supernatural
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Garen walk over into the shared territory and stopped at the treeline where past that is the alphas and lake fang:"we are here, lily has injured her leg..." he looks over at her leaning on terrance but frown seeing xaiver and lilith

McDonald90 McDonald90
Jared/Ace - WinterMoon Pup - 6
Ace nodded, "Mud is a great idea, why did I never think of that! Thanks, mister..." He said padding along with the two males and doing his best to keep up with them. When he'd fall behind ice patches would form under his paws allowing him to slide up next to them, before they made their way back to where the hurt female was. "Uncle Terrance would stand up for any wolf...I didn't like the others that showed up...they smelled...bad..." Ace said with a small whimper. Standing next to the two males as they arrived back at the lake. He felt kind of proud of himself for being able to keep up even though he was a bit exhausted from using his power in such a manner.

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Talia first caught on to Thunder and Timbers scent before also taking in Ace's as it crossed over theirs for a split second. She smirked slightly, "So that's their game?" Now she fully understood how she lost them so easily, they recrossed their paths. She felt a small bit of pride within her, that her sons had actually listened to one of her lessons when trying to lose someone. She had thought about it the last time they had played but hadn't fully figured they had listened. After all, who listens to their mother when she is giving them a lesson, not many young pups do. They are usually too busy being distracted. She chuckled heading in the direction of Thunder's scent but not getting far when two new scents filled the air along with the scent of one of her sons. Her fur bristled and she rushed towards the scent in worry that her son had run too far and had gotten hurt or captured by a different pack. Not that she didn't trust the others fully, but her sons were her life if she lost them...what was the point of living. "In the treeline..." Sophia whispered, yes, that was exactly where her son was, she slowed down slightly as she saw her son. he wasn't hurt, there was no scent of blood and she relaxed. Her eyes focused on "Ace Walker...you get your furry butt back over here right now..." Ace's ear pressed against his head as his eyes landed on his mom, "B-but mom...these are nice wolves....they even gave me a tip about hiding my scent." Talia's glared didn't change until she glanced up to the other two males and bowed her head to them. "I am sorry if my pup caused any inconvenience for either of you." Her gaze turned back to Ace who was standing behind the youngest of the males as if the male would defend him.
Miasmith17 Miasmith17
McDonald90 McDonald90

"You're not wrong pup. I smell them from here." Max told him, impressed with how well he had kept up but sure he must also be exhausted. His ear twitched at the sound of quick approaching paws and he turned to see a female coming their way, he crouched low ready to protect the pup hiding behind him when she called him by name. 'Oh, mother of the pup.' He thought and slowly rose back to his full height, one the pup could easily walk under him. "He was no trouble. Reminded me of myself and my siblings as pups." He told her, moving very carefully to be behind her son. He then gave him a gentle nudge with his nose "Remember what I said before, it could be dangerous and my Alpha needs help. Go to your mother little Ace, show her what I told you about hiding your scent." He said, wanting the young one and his mother protected if anything happened with the Alpha's. He gave him another gentle nudge, half wishing he could have been listening to whatever the Alpha's were talking about, but he couldn't bear the thought of pups potentially being harmed. Besides, Garen was waiting for Lily to call them, so he would follow his example and wait.


Miasmith17 Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
"I am sorry if my pup caused any inconvenience for either of you." Her gaze turned back to Ace who was standing behind the youngest of the males as if the male would defend him.
Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
"Moon Festiaval?" JWhen she explained it, it didn't sound too bad, but he also wasn't sure if it was a good idea to allow such with how the BloodMoon Alpha's seemed to be. He didn't like them and he doubted there would be anyone within BloodMoon that would be different if they were sticking with an Alpha like Lilith. "If you think it is a smart idea then I would be up for trying it out...once we are done, I'll take you to him. Then I want you to go and rest...you are rather weak right now and I don't like that. You really should have just had this rescheduled, these kind of things can always wait."]


Garen glance at the concern female and shook his head:"not at all, he is a friendly little one..."

Lily thinks about it softly and nod leaning on terrance:"i understand, but it seem some alphas dont want to reschedule this.....i shall rest after this i promise.." she wince and whimper from the infection trying her best not to move her injured paw
 

VenturingSkullWolf

Stalking my prey silently in the night.

Jared/Ace & Sophia Walker/Talia
Ace gave a soft sigh but moved over to his mothers side, "Have you found Thunder and Timber yet?" His tail slowly wagging in hopes to hunt for his brother and new found friend "No, I caught your fresh scent mixed with theirs and got worried. You know full well i told you not to go too far Ace. While you did run into some nice wooves not all of them are. You have to be careful while your powers are strong for a pup, you would still be no match for an adult." Ace's tail slowed in its wagging, "Yes mom...I'm sorry..." Talia smiled softly licking Ace's face and making him crigne, "Ew...." ATalia's smile turned to a small smirk, "Listen and i wont punish you with kisses." She turned her attention to the two males, "Thank you for brining him back in one piece. My Alpha is the one who is currently helping your Alpha...she slipped or something. But when i got here she didnt look too well from the start. So I think something isn't right with her internally, sick perhaps? Once the meeting is done I hope she can rest and make a speedy recovery." Ace stepped up with a grin, "Thanks for the tip about hiding mister, I'll be sure to test it out!" Talia chuckled slightly wondering what new trick her son had learned.
Miasmith17 Miasmith17
McDonald90 McDonald90

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
Steel nodded, "Well as long as you promise to rest up and get better I am fine with that." He glanced to Lilith and Xavier, he truly wanted nothing to do with the two of them. He knew no good would come from opening up this festival for BloodMoon to join as well and felt that it wouldn't be very festive with their presence. "Were there any other matters of importance that needed to ne talked about"
Miasmith17 Miasmith17
@Boondox
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad

Jared/Ace & Sophia Walker/Talia
Ace gave a soft sigh but moved over to his mothers side, "Have you found Thunder and Timber yet?" His tail slowly wagging in hopes to hunt for his brother and new found friend "No, I caught your fresh scent mixed with theirs and got worried. You know full well i told you not to go too far Ace. While you did run into some nice wooves not all of them are. You have to be careful while your powers are strong for a pup, you would still be no match for an adult." Ace's tail slowed in its wagging, "Yes mom...I'm sorry..." Talia smiled softly licking Ace's face and making him crigne, "Ew...." ATalia's smile turned to a small smirk, "Listen and i wont punish you with kisses." She turned her attention to the two males, "Thank you for brining him back in one piece. My Alpha is the one who is currently helping your Alpha...she slipped or something. But when i got here she didnt look too well from the start. So I think something isn't right with her internally, sick perhaps? Once the meeting is done I hope she can rest and make a speedy recovery." Ace stepped up with a grin, "Thanks for the tip about hiding mister, I'll be sure to test it out!" Talia chuckled slightly wondering what new trick her son had learned.
Miasmith17 Miasmith17
McDonald90 McDonald90


Maxwell watched the scene between mother and son with a heavy heart, how many times had he done the same thing? How many moments did he ruin with his mother because he was embarrassed by the affection. "You can call me Max, little Ace." he told him, turning sad eyes up from the pup towards the mother. "You should get him to show you the little trick as soon as you walk away. If anything happens, you and he will both be safe then." he said, still very worried something might go wrong. He watched her for a long moment before turned to trot over and stand at Garen's side, lowering himself to peek out through the foliage at their injured Alpha. Max wondered briefly, that if something further was wrong with Lily, that Sarah was going to be able to figure it out. Did she remember how to treat infections? He couldn't even remember what treated pain and she looked to be suffering. He wanted to go to her, it didn't look like she could walk or stand. Would he need to carry her back? Would she let him? He whimpered very softly, and laid on, ready to spring back to his paws at a moments notice to help her.


Miasmith17 Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
[Steel nodded, "Well as long as you promise to rest up and get better I am fine with that." He glanced to Lilith and Xavier, he truly wanted nothing to do with the two of them. He knew no good would come from opening up this festival for BloodMoon to join as well and felt that it wouldn't be very festive with their presence. "Were there any other matters of importance that needed to ne talked about"]

Lilith shook her head:"no i saw we draw this meeting to a close and let the weakling rest....."

Lily glared at her:"i think that is all for now unless one of the other alphas has anything to say....terrance i feel wozzy..."
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
Maxwell watched the scene between mother and son with a heavy heart, how many times had he done the same thing? How many moments did he ruin with his mother because he was embarrassed by the affection. "You can call me Max, little Ace." he told him, turning sad eyes up from the pup towards the mother. "You should get him to show you the little trick as soon as you walk away. If anything happens, you and he will both be safe then." he said, still very worried something might go wrong. He watched her for a long moment before turned to trot over and stand at Garen's side, lowering himself to peek out through the foliage at their injured Alpha. Max wondered briefly, that if something further was wrong with Lily, that Sarah was going to be able to figure it out. Did she remember how to treat infections? He couldn't even remember what treated pain and she looked to be suffering. He wanted to go to her, it didn't look like she could walk or stand. Would he need to carry her back? Would she let him? He whimpered very softly, and laid on, ready to spring back to his paws at a moments notice to help her.


Miasmith17 Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
Garen looked at max:"can you warn your sister to have medic supplies ready for the alpha soon? Once we get to lily we will have to rush back....."
 

Kitteh

professional breather
Selene
Location: By the lake

Lena looked longingly at the lake water. If she wasn't in human form she'd have bounded right in. But it'd probably be unprofessional. Lena, for no apparent reason, took her status as a WinterMoon guard very seriously. An unknown wolf walked by and she pushed her chin up and chest out, defensive. What am I doing? Nobody else from the pack is even here. Relax for once, Selene. She sighed aloud and pushed her hair back. With a small twinge of anxiety, she laid back so she was fully on the ground of the lakeshore.​
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Garen looked at max:"can you warn your sister to have medic supplies ready for the alpha soon? Once we get to lily we will have to rush back....."
"Sarah should be ready, she was treating Jasper." Max said as he finally remembered the darker furred wolfs name. Max was then springing back up to standing as he faintly heard Lily say she felt woozy. Dizziness was not a good sign, and though the meeting appeared to be over, he managed to stay where he was. His Alpha hadn't called for them, though he wanted to protect her and make sure she was okay, he stayed. Though it was tough not to run in to her, he was determined to prove he could be a good pack member. Even if it left him uneasy, and shifting his weight around on his paws.

*

Sarah felt uneasy and wondered why, which brother of hers was in distress? Her head turned to see Lucas run past her and near full speed and figured out it was Max, which meant their new Alpha was probably in bad shape somehow. Cursing under her breath, Sarah moved into the Alpha's cave where Lily's scent was heaviest and opened the medical kit, then she began to carefully move the fire closer to she would have light to work by.

*

Lucas had put their backpack at the back of the den and laid out a blanket from their travels before he felt unease. He knew it couldn't be Sarah, so he shifted to his wolf and ran to follow after Max and Garen's scent. He needed to know what was going on and present himself up if needed. He was best suited for defences as near indestructible with his ability. He just hoped he would get there in time if something was happening.
 
Last edited:

DyNaMiTe

I choke on air.
Timber / Timothy Blake
Location: With Thunder

Timber simply examined around to find a good place for him and thunder to hide. "There!" Timber lowly howled, bounding inward to a small hole in the ground. That he somehow fit into. Yes, he was small, but he could literally fit himself in anything or anywhere.
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
"Sarah should be ready, she was treating Jasper." Max said as he finally remembered the darker furred wolfs name. Max was then springing back up to standing as he faintly heard Lily say she felt woozy. Dizziness was not a good sign, and though the meeting appeared to be over, he managed to stay where he was. His Alpha hadn't called for them, though he wanted to protect her and make sure she was okay, he stayed. Though it was tough not to run in to her, he was determined to prove he could be a good pack member. Even if it left him uneasy, and shifting his weight around on his paws.

*

Sarah felt uneasy and wondered why, which brother of hers was in distress? Her head turned to see Lucas run past her and near full speed and figured out it was Max, which meant their new Alpha was probably in bad shape somehow. Cursing under her breath, Sarah moved into the Alpha's cave where Lily's scent was heaviest and opened the medical kit, then she began to carefully move the fire closer to she would have light to work by.

*

Lucas had put their backpack at the back of the den and laid out a blanket from their travels before he felt unease. He knew it couldn't be Sarah, so he shifted to his wolf and ran to follow after Max and Garen's scent. He needed to know what was going on and present himself up if needed. He was best suited for defences as near indestructible with his ability. He just hoped he would get there in time if something was happening.
Garen nod:"as long as you warn them somehow then we should be able to help her immediatly..."
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Garen nod:"as long as you warn them somehow then we should be able to help her immediatly..."
Lucas / Maxwell
By the lake
26​

Lucas raced quickly after his brother's scent, and slid up beside the other pair "Warn who?" he panted, having ran the entire way.

"You and Sarah, because Lily is hurt. She's injured, and feeling dizzy." Max said, glancing at his brother and then at Garen. The older wolf had said they needed to help Lily immediately, he would take the risk of a potential punishment because he hadn't been called as he came out of the tree line and hurried over to Lily. "Alpha." he said, coming up to her and trying to make himself smaller than her as he sniffed around her to check for any other injuries or wounds. "I'm sorry to just approach, but you look in a great deal of pain." he said, moving up to be at her side and take over for the other pack Alpha holding his up.

"I can warn Sarah, but for now I'll stay just in case I'm needed." Lucas said, standing there at Garen's side as he watched his brother go to her right away. He let out a soft huff, they hadn't been called. But he followed after, placing himself between Lily and the others, mostly the ones who smelled of decay. Did they never bath? He would be the defense if it was needed, he could use his ability to buy time and survive before racing back to their sister to make sure she was ready.
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
Lucas / Maxwell
By the lake
26​

Lucas raced quickly after his brother's scent, and slid up beside the other pair "Warn who?" he panted, having ran the entire way.

"You and Sarah, because Lily is hurt. She's injured, and feeling dizzy." Max said, glancing at his brother and then at Garen. The older wolf had said they needed to help Lily immediately, he would take the risk of a potential punishment because he hadn't been called as he came out of the tree line and hurried over to Lily. "Alpha." he said, coming up to her and trying to make himself smaller than her as he sniffed around her to check for any other injuries or wounds. "I'm sorry to just approach, but you look in a great deal of pain." he said, moving up to be at her side and take over for the other pack Alpha holding his up.

"I can warn Sarah, but for now I'll stay just in case I'm needed." Lucas said, standing there at Garen's side as he watched his brother go to her right away. He let out a soft huff, they hadn't been called. But he followed after, placing himself between Lily and the others, mostly the ones who smelled of decay. Did they never bath? He would be the defense if it was needed, he could use his ability to buy time and survive before racing back to their sister to make sure she was ready.
Lily look over seeing max, her stomach was a bit purple bruised:"i am but it wasnt fair to run over suddenly though the pain is getting worse...."
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Maxwell and Lucas
A dread and fear settled into Maxwell's stomach when his eyes took in Lily and her injuries, broken leg for sure, but he didn't remember what a bruised stomach could mean and he had never been an expert. He cursed under his breath and shifted to human "Garen said you needed us, then a pup said you were hurt. Had to come." he told her, very carefully taking her from the other Alpha. He didn't carry her the way he had Jasper, she was in too much risk. So he found a way to cradle her in his arms so no injury would come to more harm as they headed back to her den. He let his brother cover his back as he stood and carefully began to head back to their territory. As soon as they were there, he said "Lucas, you need to run and tell Sarah, broken leg, nausea and a badly bruised abdomen."

Lucas trotted around them, shaking out his fur from where he had been on a defensive bristle "And that she's in pain. I got it." he said calmly before taking off as fast as he could back to their sister. He didn't care if he was going to wake up the only other pack member there, their Alpha needed help, and he was more than happy to help in whatever way deemed necessary. He ran full speed back to the den and nearly ran Sarah over.

Sarah
Sarah had been ran to their backpack in the den for her small supply of herbs she already had saved from their travels and had set them in the den when she heard fast approaching paws. Shifting, she unconsciously hid herself, and by pure luck it seemed, Lucas was able to stop in time and sniff the air. "Where's the fire?" she asked, changing back to human and no longer hidden from view.

"Lily has a broken leg, she's in pain, has nausea and there's... Sarah, her stomach's an awful purple." Lucas spouted off, and watched the horror on his sister's face before she was cursing up a storm and growling at nothing.

"You need to find me more herbs. I won't have enough to continuously treat her if she has an infection of any kind. The leg is treatable, but I fear what could happen if she isn't brought to me fast." Sarah said, then watched as Lucas turned and ran back off.



Maxwell was holding Lily as carefully as he could as he went as fast as he was able with her in his arms. He kept an eye and ear on Garen as they went, because the other man was their only means of defense as he had their Alpha in his arms. He nearly hid behind a tree when his brother came running back to relay the message that they needed to get back fast, then ran off into the woods, likely scouring for herbs. With a deep breath, Max pushed himself into walking as fast as he could without jolting Lily in his arms "How're you feeling?" he ventured to ask, just a little out of breath. He was determined not to put her down until they arrived inside of her den.

Miasmith17 Miasmith17
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
["Garen said you needed us, then a pup said you were hurt. Had to come." he told her, very carefully taking her from the other Alpha. He didn't carry her the way he had Jasper, she was in too much risk. So he found a way to cradle her in his arms so no injury would come to more harm as they headed back to her den.]
Lily felt bit embaressed to be carried but nuzzle his neck a bit as he started to carry her back to the pack, she glance at terrance:"thank you terrance for helping me till my guards arrived..."

[Maxwell was holding Lily as carefully as he could as he went as fast as he was able with her in his arms. He kept an eye and ear on Garen as they went, because the other man was their only means of defense as he had their Alpha in his arms. He nearly hid behind a tree when his brother came running back to relay the message that they needed to get back fast, then ran off into the woods, likely scouring for herbs. With a deep breath, Max pushed himself into walking as fast as he could without jolting Lily in his arms "How're you feeling?" he ventured to ask, just a little out of breath.
Lily glance up at him:"my stomach feels crampy and painful.....i threw up some black stuff earlier"

Garen shifted to human form staying close by as he was ready to defend max and lily incase of anyone trying to attack them
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Lily glance up at him:"my stomach feels crampy and painful.....i threw up some black stuff earlier"

Garen shifted to human form staying close by as he was ready to defend max and lily incase of anyone trying to attack them


Maxwell, Sarah

A low rumble came out of Maxwell, when she told him what she had puked earlier and knew it was very serious. So he went just that little bit faster, trying to get her back to Sarah who was far better at anything medical. "We're almost there. Sarah can help, she'll know what to do." he told her as reassuring as he could, walking just that little bit faster. He came around to her den quickly, careful of his footing as he went and ducking into the den.

"Here. Put her here." Sarah said, looking up when the three of them returned. She was in the den already with everything all set up and waiting. She had made a blend to treat an infection and stuffed them into the berries left, and she had the pain medication ready from the medical kit because she was sure she would need to reset the bone.

Max hurried to listen, setting Lily down far more carefully than he would have anyone else. He set her on the blanket "She said she puked up blood earlier." he told his sister, though he didn't know what had occurred for the injury in her abdomen. He knelt there beside her and gently caressed her as he waited to be told what to do to help.

"Puking blood, that means potential internal injury or something worse... Bone needs to be reset." Sarah glanced at Max, and set his hands were she needed them. "Don't move." she told him, and then looked down at Lily. Swallowing hard she took a deep breath and said "I need to check and possibly reset the bone in your leg, and put it in a splint. Its better the less you move, I'll be quick but I have medication here for the pain and to treat any injection that may occur." she told her, and waited for permission to start before she was holding the man made medication out to her first with a glass of the tea the was more berry for flavour, the left the berries for her that showed hints of the herbs sticking out of them. Then she was resetting her leg as quick as she could and setting it in a splint, her hands shook with nerves but it didn't affect her work. Once done with that, she started to gently check her stomach to find out what was wrong.

Max had shifted back to wolf and sat to where he could provide her with as much comfort as possible. He had to stop himself from grooming her, that seemed far too personal for a new member of the pack.

Miasmith17 Miasmith17
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
["We're almost there. Sarah can help, she'll know what to do." he told her as reassuring as he could, walking just that little bit faster. He came around to her den quickly, careful of his footing as he went and ducking into the den.]

Lily frown hearing that but nod, once settled down and sarah explained, she drinks the tea softly and lays still but groan in pain as sarah reseted her leg.....she tuck her tail under and whimper not really comfy with sarah checking her but looked confused when max almosted started to groom her....
Once sarah pressed on her uterus, she started to growl
McDonald90 McDonald90
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Lily frown hearing that but nod, once settled down and sarah explained, she drinks the tea softly and lays still but groan in pain as sarah reseted her leg.....she tuck her tail under and whimper not really comfy with sarah checking her but looked confused when max almosted started to groom her....
Once sarah pressed on her uterus, she started to growl
McDonald90 McDonald90

Sarah glanced at Max who laid down and set his head over Lily's neck to keep her from biting his sister as she poked and prodded a little more. A deep frown settled on her brow, this wasn't anything like their father had taught them, this was different and she would need to seek outside help, she knew. For now, she would continue treatment for infections and pain. "Eat the rest of the berries, they'll be good for infection with the herbs inside of them. I have medication for pain if you need it, but you should rest." She said, carefully cleaning up around the pair before she slipped out of the den. It was steadily getting dark, her little trip to speak with other packs was going to have to wait. As she was checking on Jasper, Lucas returned with herbs in a makeshift bag he made from his sweater.

Max watched Sarah go before he lifted his head off of Lily and moved to get her wrapped in the blanket. The small fire his sister had been using for light would die out soon, so he positioned himself to show he wasn't going to be going anywhere any time soon, and would be there if she needed anything. He sat himself only a few feet away, sitting tall with his tail around his side as he watched the entrance of her den. His stomach growled, and his eyes watched every ones every move, but he remained stoic. As he once had years before, any time someone in his family was sick or hurt. This was pack now, this was his Alpha, he'd protect her.


Miasmith17 Miasmith17
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
Sarah glanced at Max who laid down and set his head over Lily's neck to keep her from biting his sister as she poked and prodded a little more. A deep frown settled on her brow, this wasn't anything like their father had taught them, this was different and she would need to seek outside help, she knew. For now, she would continue treatment for infections and pain. "Eat the rest of the berries, they'll be good for infection with the herbs inside of them. I have medication for pain if you need it, but you should rest." She said, carefully cleaning up around the pair before she slipped out of the den. It was steadily getting dark, her little trip to speak with other packs was going to have to wait. As she was checking on Jasper, Lucas returned with herbs in a makeshift bag he made from his sweater.

Max watched Sarah go before he lifted his head off of Lily and moved to get her wrapped in the blanket. The small fire his sister had been using for light would die out soon, so he positioned himself to show he wasn't going to be going anywhere any time soon, and would be there if she needed anything. He sat himself only a few feet away, sitting tall with his tail around his side as he watched the entrance of her den. His stomach growled, and his eyes watched every ones every move, but he remained stoic. As he once had years before, any time someone in his family was sick or hurt. This was pack now, this was his Alpha, he'd protect her.


Miasmith17 Miasmith17
Lily blush softly as max wrap her in the blanket, she eats the berries and glance over to him as he sat hearing his stomach growl:"you should get some food.....thank you for everything max"

She lay there in the blanket as the fire was starting to die out, frowning not able to feel the warmth of it
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Lily blush softly as max wrap her in the blanket, she eats the berries and glance over to him as he sat hearing his stomach growl:"you should get some food.....thank you for everything max"

She lay there in the blanket as the fire was starting to die out, frowning not able to feel the warmth of it
Max glanced at her "You're welcome, but it was no trouble... Sarah did more. And I'll hunt tomorrow, its getting too dark." he said, unable to tell if she was cold. His eyes went back to the entrance of the den, watching the others.

Lucas kept glancing in at them, then would look to Garen and back into the den. He got up and went to the older wolf "Can... Can I have a bit of the venison for my brother, I don't think he's eaten since breakfast." he said, knowing how his brother could be.

Sarah looked up from sorting out the herbs he brought her "We should all be eating dinner, to keep our strength."
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
Max glanced at her "You're welcome, but it was no trouble... Sarah did more. And I'll hunt tomorrow, its getting too dark." he said, unable to tell if she was cold. His eyes went back to the entrance of the den, watching the others.

Lucas kept glancing in at them, then would look to Garen and back into the den. He got up and went to the older wolf "Can... Can I have a bit of the venison for my brother, I don't think he's eaten since breakfast." he said, knowing how his brother could be.

Sarah looked up from sorting out the herbs he brought her "We should all be eating dinner, to keep our strength."
Garen nod cutting a piece of the deer for max before cutting the rest of the meat up, cutting an extra piece:"yes but could you also bring this cooked one and raw one to her? She has to feed for two....."
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Garen nod cutting a piece of the deer for max before cutting the rest of the meat up, cutting an extra piece:"yes but could you also bring this cooked one and raw one to her? She has to feed for two....."
Sarah fumbled the herbs in her hands and sent one into the fire, which caused her to curse repeatedly under her breath. Her whole treatment plan changed, she needed to be cautious on amounts and what she gave Lily. She was upset with herself, but she needed answers. She ventured back into the den, ignoring Max as he growled at her. "How long? During or outside of a heat?"

Lucas swallowed hard, only nodding as he took the meat from Garen and went very carefully into the den to do as asked. He left the smaller of the raw pieces for Max, making sure his brother watched as he gave Lily the two pieces. He left the three in the den and scurried out, he did not want to be part of whatever was going to happen.

Max's eyes were mostly on Sarah as she fed the fire a few sticks and knelt beside Lily, he tilted his head and then took everything in. Extra food, heat? Oh! Oh... He glared at nothing, and then was giving Lily his piece before moving to sit closer to the entrance of the den. He would protect her better there, where she and the future pup could be safe.
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
Sarah fumbled the herbs in her hands and sent one into the fire, which caused her to curse repeatedly under her breath. Her whole treatment plan changed, she needed to be cautious on amounts and what she gave Lily. She was upset with herself, but she needed answers. She ventured back into the den, ignoring Max as he growled at her. "How long? During or outside of a heat?"

Lucas swallowed hard, only nodding as he took the meat from Garen and went very carefully into the den to do as asked. He left the smaller of the raw pieces for Max, making sure his brother watched as he gave Lily the two pieces. He left the three in the den and scurried out, he did not want to be part of whatever was going to happen.

Max's eyes were mostly on Sarah as she fed the fire a few sticks and knelt beside Lily, he tilted his head and then took everything in. Extra food, heat? Oh! Oh... He glared at nothing, and then was giving Lily his piece before moving to sit closer to the entrance of the den. He would protect her better there, where she and the future pup could be safe.
Lol its not a pup)
Lily look at them confused then chuckled:"guys im not pregnant.....i just have to feed my wolf side as well..." she eats the raw meat then shift carefully to human form eating the cooked meat shivering a bit
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Lol its not a pup)
Lily look at them confused then chuckled:"guys im not pregnant.....i just have to feed my wolf side as well..." she eats the raw meat then shift carefully to human form eating the cooked meat shivering a bit
((They didn't know that. lol They aren't used to the way they think.))

Sarah growled at herself, again and grumbled under her breath before moving to grab more wood for the fire and parking her butt right there in the den with Lily she asked "Do... Do all of you grow up around here thinking of the wolf as a different part of you?" She still wanted answered, but this was a different kind of answer than before. "You should settle on a form, your leg will heal faster." She added, checking on her leg and making sure the splint had held the bone in place.

Max, hung his head guiltily when she said she wasn't carrying, he too had jumped to the conclusion and if Sarah was going to sit right there. He wondered further out of the den and then into the woods, he'd willingly gave up his share of the meal for her and didn't regret it, she would need it to help her heal, but for now, he needed something for himself. He would find a hare.

Lucas, was laughing at the three of them, his own share temporarily forgotten.
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
((They didn't know that. lol They aren't used to the way they think.))

Sarah growled at herself, again and grumbled under her breath before moving to grab more wood for the fire and parking her butt right there in the den with Lily she asked "Do... Do all of you grow up around here thinking of the wolf as a different part of you?" She still wanted answered, but this was a different kind of answer than before. "You should settle on a form, your leg will heal faster." She added, checking on her leg and making sure the splint had held the bone in place.

Max, hung his head guiltily when she said she wasn't carrying, he too had jumped to the conclusion and if Sarah was going to sit right there. He wondered further out of the den and then into the woods, he'd willingly gave up his share of the meal for her and didn't regret it, she would need it to help her heal, but for now, he needed something for himself. He would find a hare.

Lucas, was laughing at the three of them, his own share temporarily forgotten.
Lily frown seeing max leave the food for her but looks back at sarah, she explained:"most of the wolves here and myself have a seperate wolf side like a spirit that guides you....if i didnt i would have died. I will stay in my human form..."
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)

  • Top