What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

Sub Genres
Romance, Supernatural
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Garen stop at the edge where it leads into the shared territory and stop max from going any further:"if we go in we will be in danger....bloodmoon alpha is there and by the smell of it theres two of them now...a loner, two other alphas and three pups....we must wait here or else we will make the alphas angry for interupting their meeting..."
Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper chuckled at the siblings, they seemed well prepared for living outside. Or at least that was how it seemed to him, it made him wonder if the siblings often lived out in the woods or if they just did a lot of camping. "It's fine, you have already helped me out a great deal Sarah. I am more than grateful to you." He glanced to Garen, Max, and Lucas who seemed to be talking about some meeting and the alpha? He wondered what was going on, but it wasn't as if he could do anything about it. A yawn escaped his maw and he shook his head slightly, "Not sure if I'm just exhausted or you put something in there to make me sleepy, but I feel like I just got hit with a tranquilizer..." He yawned once again, "I won't fall asleep just yet though, would hate to leave you here by yourself with no one to talk to." Quinn had already fallen asleep in Jasper's mind, he could tell that much.
McDonald90 McDonald90

Max whined softly at Garen but did as he was told, using his own nose to catch the scents on the air as his ears moved and twisted to listen to all the voices. He sat, large paws on the edge of their territory as he deciphered all the information he was receiving. It sounded like the pups were moving, and the Alpha's were on the verge of a fight. That just made him want to check on Lily more, his paws impatiently moving as he did his best to keep sitting, to stay there out of shared territory.

**

"I did no such thing, you've been very cooperative, I'd have asked first." Sarah said with a warm smile as she finished making sure the bandages would stay in place on Jasper before handing the last of the waste to Lucas. She watched her first patient of their new pack for a moment, perhaps too long, before placing her hands on her thighs and pushing to her feet "Get some rest, it will help you heal." She told him as she wondered if it might not be better to move him towards their den so she could keep a better watch of him. Hoping he would sleep, she stayed in her human form and went to sit by the small fire still burning.

Lucas took what he was handed from Sarah and was quick to tidy up and put the large first aid kit they had used back together without the few supplies they used. He tied the area so well, you couldn't tell they had just changed Jasper's bandages. Putting the first aid kit with the backpack they kept off to the side and out of the way, he kept a careful watch on the pair, but mostly felt protective of his sister. He shifted and went to place himself in the best defensive position while they awaited the others return.


Miasmith17 Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
 

DyNaMiTe

I choke on air.
Timber / Timothy Blake
Location: near lake, playing hide and seek with Ace and Thunder..
~Lone Pup~


Timber nodded and bounded off with Thunder's motion. Hearing the boy's mother begin counting, made his heart flop around excitedly. Playing games and making friends made him happy; even though, he was very worried about Orian. Orian seemed upset when he met Timber for the first time; he seemed lost. Even though, Zaya and Ayla seemed like a mother figure for him. He would still always have Orian if anything was to happen to Ayla and Zaya. Shaking his head back to reality of the game; he wanted to reveal his wings, but he thought it would be 'cheating'. Timber then bounded behind some bushes real fast, "so, what's you and your brother's way of playing this?"


Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Jake / Jaxon Richmond
Xade / Xander Outlaw
Oliver

Location: in SoulMoon..
~Lone Wolves~


Mask then lied down and began breathing heavily, "it wasn't completely Orian's fault. He was trying to protect me." Xade had approached back over to them, to see what all the commotion was all about.

Jake gently nudged Mask and whispered to her, "do you want to lie here?" Mask nodded. Jake sighed and straightened his posture, "I think more than one wolf should go check out with the said male wolves with Orian. There's no telling if they want to put up a fight with him or us." Xade nodded, "I agree. But Angel knows more about leadership here; so I think she should chose where everyone should go."

"Do I need to stay here?" Oliver mewed. "You could stay over here with me, Oliver," Mask insisted, her blue eyes calm towards the kitten. Oliver padded over to the large she-wolf and lied next to her.

VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
[Max whined softly at Garen but did as he was told, using his own nose to catch the scents on the air as his ears moved and twisted to listen to all the voices. He sat, large paws on the edge of their territory as he deciphered all the information he was receiving. It sounded like the pups were moving, and the Alpha's were on the verge of a fight. That just made him want to check on Lily more, his paws impatiently moving as he did his best to keep sitting, to stay there out of shared territory.]

Garen notice and sigh:"we will only enter if the fight breaks out or if lily howls....."

He wait there with max
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
[Max whined softly at Garen but did as he was told, using his own nose to catch the scents on the air as his ears moved and twisted to listen to all the voices. He sat, large paws on the edge of their territory as he deciphered all the information he was receiving. It sounded like the pups were moving, and the Alpha's were on the verge of a fight. That just made him want to check on Lily more, his paws impatiently moving as he did his best to keep sitting, to stay there out of shared territory.]

Garen notice and sigh:"we will only enter if the fight breaks out or if lily howls....."

He wait there with max

Max let out a soft huff "I understand, I just... I'm not used to not seeing what's going on. I've never been unable to be right where I am needed." He told the older wolf, his front paws still moving in front of him impatiently.
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
Max let out a soft huff "I understand, I just... I'm not used to not seeing what's going on. I've never been unable to be right where I am needed." He told the older wolf, his front paws still moving in front of him impatiently.
Garen informed him:"well its something to get use to...we cant always be around her, she sometimes need privacy like during the baths or when she wants to go on a walk alone....."
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Garen informed him:"well its something to get use to...we cant always be around her, she sometimes need privacy like during the baths or when she wants to go on a walk alone....."
Max sighed and grumbled softly, unintelligible words that even he didn't know. He knew she needed privacy, that was different to what he meant. But also didn't want to get deep into an explanation when they were both better off listening and watching for their Alpha. She needed them, he was sure of that much.
 
Last edited:

Jaellagirl

I am an angel with devil horns
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner
Location: At the lake
23

The girl had reached a comfortable distance from the banks before she stopped. Ayla was now far enough that she could calmly observe all that was happening without being noticed too much. She looked at the pups playing with the woman. They looked so happy. Maybe Zaya should leave Timber with those people as he would be much better off and happier.
"Ayla.... don't you think we should sneak away while we can. I doubt the pup would miss us too much"
"Yeah... maybe you are right, but for the time we should at least scrub the dirt off while we are in the water."
The woman started to gently rub off the old skin from her arms and legs. She hummed a bit while doing it. It was nice reminder her of life before.
"Zaya, remember the time when we were small and went to swim in the river near our house."
"Do you mean the time we freaked out or the time the others freaked out?"
"Oh, the former."
"Mmmm, yeah. It was the first time we heard the fishes talk."
"I think they were singing to us."
"You wish!"
"I will. After things have calmed down and people leave, we should try singing to them. Maybe they'll sing back to us."
"Here let me prove you they won't. I will sing right now"
"What!? NO!"
The girl but her all into suppressing her wolf. While she was able to block Zaya's way to the mouth, Ayla could not stop the wolf from taking the rest of the body. What they both didn't expect was that their inner fighting had caused her body to cramp from the cold water.
"Oh God! OH GOD! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOD we are gonna drown! I can't control anything! Ayla, I know you are not the one doing it."
"Shut up we need to relax and wait it out"
"Ayla I swear to all the higher powers I am going to take over and scream"
"Zaya....It's ok we aren't going to die. Just let me take over and I guarantee that we will be fine."
"Oh....OK! Ok! ok! ok....."
Ayla slowly reached out and took over the limbs. She sighed and tried out the moveability. It seemed to be still cramping pretty bad so she tried to lay on their back but the panicking Zaya kept trying to control the body causing them to slowly sink.
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
Max sighed and grumbled softly, unintelligible words that even he didn't know. He knew she needed privacy, that was different to what he meant. But also didn't want to get deep into an explanation when they were both better off listening and watching for their Alpha. She needed them, he was sure of that much.
Garen sat there listening for now knowing if they were needed then they would be let know
 

Swift_Phoenix

What’s your name, man? ALEXANDER HAMILTON
Charlie Parker
Soulmoon Guard
Location: Soulmoon Camp, going out to find Orian​

Charlie looked back and forth from the dens to the camp entrance. “I’ll go check on Orian,” she said finally to Angel. “Hopefully we judged him right and he’s not planning to ambush us all in our own camp.” Adjusting the long sword at her belt, she shifted and bounded out of camp, sniffing the air to catch the white wolf’s scent. With a flick of her ears she picked up a trail and ran to follow it, doing her best to move along as silently and swiftly as she could.
DyNaMiTe DyNaMiTe VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Midnight/Onyx Starsong
Loner - 29
Traveling to the lake

Midnight/Onyx had been traveling for what felt like hours, a small pond that had been forming near where he set up his den had suddenly begun to smell foul and he didn't trust drinking from it any longer. So, he left and started towards where he knew he needed to tread carefully. Too many packs, and one seemed intent on destroying the others. He thought he had gotten away from wars between packs but this new place he choose was almost like the one he had left. But at the same time it wasn't and he saw some harmony between the other packs. Still, they had a large body of water easily shared between them all and he needed to use it, or he would die of thirst. So, he padded along on his four paws, intent on avoiding the other wolves to get a drink of water and then find a new place to set up a den.

However, as he neared the water, walking carefully between two different pack lands. He swore he could hear a few concerning things. First, it sounded like a bunch of Alpha's not agreeing or arguing. He scented the air, yup, Alpha's. Then he also swore he saw pups running off to play, he ignored that, smelt like their mother was close and he knew better than to go near a mother and her pups as a strange wolf. But the splashing, that had his attention the most, it was where he needed to go, where he needed to be. Grumbling, he decided that was what he needed to investigate. His eyes went a little wide as he neared the waters edge, what he saw made him spring into action instead of being cautious as he should have been. Running full speed, he leapt and broke the waters surface with a resounding splash and swam quickly for the one sinking into the water. Before his nose got water in it, he knew they were the same as him.


Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner
Location: At the lake
23

The girl had reached a comfortable distance from the banks before she stopped. Ayla was now far enough that she could calmly observe all that was happening without being noticed too much. She looked at the pups playing with the woman. They looked so happy. Maybe Zaya should leave Timber with those people as he would be much better off and happier.
"Ayla.... don't you think we should sneak away while we can. I doubt the pup would miss us too much"
"Yeah... maybe you are right, but for the time we should at least scrub the dirt off while we are in the water."
The woman started to gently rub off the old skin from her arms and legs. She hummed a bit while doing it. It was nice reminder her of life before.
"Zaya, remember the time when we were small and went to swim in the river near our house."
"Do you mean the time we freaked out or the time the others freaked out?"
"Oh, the former."
"Mmmm, yeah. It was the first time we heard the fishes talk."
"I think they were singing to us."
"You wish!"
"I will. After things have calmed down and people leave, we should try singing to them. Maybe they'll sing back to us."
"Here let me prove you they won't. I will sing right now"
"What!? NO!"
The girl but her all into suppressing her wolf. While she was able to block Zaya's way to the mouth, Ayla could not stop the wolf from taking the rest of the body. What they both didn't expect was that their inner fighting had caused her body to cramp from the cold water.
"Oh God! OH GOD! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOD we are gonna drown! I can't control anything! Ayla, I know you are not the one doing it."
"Shut up we need to relax and wait it out"
"Ayla I swear to all the higher powers I am going to take over and scream"
"Zaya....It's ok we aren't going to die. Just let me take over and I guarantee that we will be fine."
"Oh....OK! Ok! ok! ok....."
Ayla slowly reached out and took over the limbs. She sighed and tried out the moveability. It seemed to be still cramping pretty bad so she tried to lay on their back but the panicking Zaya kept trying to control the body causing them to slowly sink.

"I got you." Midnight declared as he swam over and grabbed a mouth full of as much of them as he could reach, being cautious of his teeth, and then swam as best he could dragging them towards the closest shore. He didn't know what was going on with this wolf, or why they were so far out into the water and sinking, but he didn't want any more wolves to die needlessly. When they got to the shallows, he let go of them and trotted up the edge of the embankment a few paces before shaking out his impossibly black coat of fur, paws still submerged in the water. Bending for a few laps of the water, satisfying his thirst, he turned his eyes to the wolf in human form he had saved and realized they were a very naked female. His eyes didn't wander, where he came from they were unabashed about nudity. "Are you okay?" he ventured to ask, one ear twisting to the voices behind him. 'Crap, swam right to the Alpha's.' Midnight/Onyx realized together in their head, wondering if he could swim to freedom.
 
Last edited:

Jaellagirl

I am an angel with devil horns
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner
Location: At the lake
23

Her limbs were tensing up and loosening, causing her to flail and splash. It all was not good. Her arms were getting really sore from the unnecessary movement, and Zaya's need to control didn't help. Their sinking was becoming faster and faster until Ayla felt someone take hold of one of her arms.
"They came to save us, Ayla! THEY CAME!"
"Well yes they did but no-one shouldn't have if you only had listened to me"
Their head stayed underwater for quite a bit of time before re-emerging, causing the girl to swallow ever so often a bit of water. Ayla wanted to cough it up so bad but there was no opportunity to do so without inhaling more water. Soon they made it to the shores, and at last, she could take a breath. It her lungs that had screamed for air for so long finally stayed silent. Zaya managed to cough up most of the water in her lungs and took a hard look at their saviour. She didn't recognize the person in front of her. Neither the smell, the eyes or the voice were the same. Another stranger! Zaya in the girl's head was as shocked and went into the fight-or-flight mode. It was flight this time. So she tried her best to scramble away while screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs.

McDonald90 McDonald90
 

VenturingSkullWolf

Stalking my prey silently in the night.

Riley Timber/Gin - BloodMoon Medic - 22
Riley gasped, a look of horror on her face, "Why would I want to kill any of you...there is a reason I am in the medic position of the pack. I don't want any of you to die especially not on my watch." Gin chuckled, 'Yes, defend yourself and your position...but don't stand up against the alpha and tell her we want to leave this pack.' Riley shivered, 'Leaving a pack and going to a different one isn't so simple, and have you seen Lilith...she'd snap us in two...' What if they thought she was trying to threaten them? She wouldn't be any match for them, but results from her body alone couldn't always be trusted simply from the number of herbs she has tested on herself already. So what if something for some strange reason did go wrong... Her ears pressed against her head, "I am sorry...forget what I just said..." 'So what you make the concoction and then just give it to the alpha, yeah because that is not a total death wish either.' Riley groaned inwardly, 'Fine we can just say screw it to the idea! We can just stop and never worry about dealing with these forsaken heat pains!' 'Well if you would just give in and let us mate, maybe they wouldn't be so bad!' Gin growled at her, Riley trembled slightly, at this point she wasn't sure if it was anger, fear, or the effects of the wolfsbane. @Darkness_Hollow


Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper yawned once again before glancing between the two siblings... "See you when I wake up then..." He said resting his head on his paws after finishing the last bit of the tea. His body felt warm and relaxed and the pain was barely noticeable. His ears twitched slightly as they took in the sound of his surrounding, and it was a bit more difficult to fall asleep than what he had thought it'd be. But finally, after a few minutes, he adjusted and was able to fall asleep.
McDonald90 McDonald90 (Sorry I hadn't been sure if Lucas had gone with Garen or not)

Thomas/Thunder - WinterMoon Pup - 6
Thunder chuckled, "Well you have to be fast about it, but you know what scent marking is right? Well, the way we play against mom is by making very strong scent marks here and there and making weak ones elsewhere. Confuses the crap out of her and it is hilarious watching her run around and growling." Thunder paused quicking rolling around in some bushes, "You can do it by rolling around, peeing, or pooping. Usually, by the end of it, we just come out because mom can't find us. But that is also because we cross scents. Fresh or slightly older ones, mom use to count to twenty, but then she smartened up and cut it off to ten." Thunder stood up once more and darted back towards the direction they had come from.


Jared/Ace - WinterMoon Pup - 6
Ace darted off towards a section of forest where there were a few other faint wolves' scents, he was curious, but also had a good idea to see if he could use the other wolves' scents to cover up his scent. He skidded to a halt when two males came into view and his tail wagged, "You smell similar to the hurt female Uncle Terrance is helping..." He said looking at the older-looking wolf. Yeah, mom had always told him to be wary of other wolves, but this was on neutral grounds so he should be fine... Though he wasn't aware of the fact that he had traveled to the very edge of GhostMoon Territory. He glanced to the two males, before glancing behind him, "Mommy is playing hide and seek with our new friend and Thunder is showing him how we play. It's funny watching mom struggle to find us. I followed your faint scents hoping to make mine vanish since you are both bigger than me and your scents are stronger. But you were farther than I thought. Can you hide me?" He yipped bouncing over to Garen and Max.
Miasmith17 Miasmith17
McDonald90 McDonald90

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
"7...8...9..." Talia paused giving them just a bit more time to hide, "10! Ready or not here I come!" She stayed still for only a few more seconds before her fur bristled at a scream. She turned to notice it was the girl who had just threatened her and couldn't help but chuckle a little. Though she wasn't sure who the male was next to the girl, it made her feel a bit of satisfaction seeing the girl not being snarky.
DyNaMiTe DyNaMiTe

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
Steel glanced to Lily before looking between the other alphas, "I would like for us to reschedule this meeting or get it over with quickly. Things haven't gone as planned and we do have a few distractions that have appeared." Just as if on time there was an ear-piercing scream in the direction of the lake. His body went rigid, but he couldn't move to see what was going on. Or move to help if someone needed help... his eyes landed on the loner female and a lone male wolf. He wasn't sure what was going but both of them were soaked, so it made him wonder if the female had been drowning and had been saved. He had heard that some people who have been drowning sometimes when they came to the tended to freak out.
Miasmith17 Miasmith17
@Boondox

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Angel nodded when Charlie darted off in the direction Mask had just come from. She turned her attention to Jake, "I'll be back with the Alpha as soon as I can if they do go to ambush early...stay safe. Push comes to shove can I ask that you get the others out of here. " Angel wasn't sure if trusting Jake with that possible task was a good idea or not. But he seemed smart and able to keep a level head even when things were stressful unlike her a bit earlier...
DyNaMiTe DyNaMiTe


(if I forgot something let me know)
 
Last edited:

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
["You smell similar to the hurt female Uncle Terrance is helping..."]

Garen looked at the pup concern;"where is she?"

[Steel glanced to Lily before looking between the other alphas, "I would like for us to reschedule this meeting or get it over with quickly. Things haven't gone as planned and we do have a few distractions that have appeared."]
Lily nod and whimper saying:"the only other thing we should discuss is bringing back the moon festival......where all the packs gather during each other heats to help find our lone wolves mates....terrance my guard he's nearby.."
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner
Location: At the lake
23

Her limbs were tensing up and loosening, causing her to flail and splash. It all was not good. Her arms were getting really sore from the unnecessary movement, and Zaya's need to control didn't help. Their sinking was becoming faster and faster until Ayla felt someone take hold of one of her arms.
"They came to save us, Ayla! THEY CAME!"
"Well yes they did but no-one shouldn't have if you only had listened to me"
Their head stayed underwater for quite a bit of time before re-emerging, causing the girl to swallow ever so often a bit of water. Ayla wanted to cough it up so bad but there was no opportunity to do so without inhaling more water. Soon they made it to the shores, and at last, she could take a breath. It her lungs that had screamed for air for so long finally stayed silent. Zaya managed to cough up most of the water in her lungs and took a hard look at their saviour. She didn't recognize the person in front of her. Neither the smell, the eyes or the voice were the same. Another stranger! Zaya in the girl's head was as shocked and went into the fight-or-flight mode. It was flight this time. So she tried her best to scramble away while screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs.

McDonald90 McDonald90
Midnight/Onyx
Loner - 29
At the Lake

Midnight cringed when the girl he had saved screamed and then ran off, he didn't know what to do when he watched her run off and then lowered himself when he saw that at least one of the Alpha's was looking at him. He lowered his tail and ears so that he wasn't seen as a threat, but he knew that he needed to take care of the female. He hesitated for a moment before dashing after her and darting in front of her to stop her path, hoping that she wouldn't trip over him as he did so. He caught her hand with gentle teeth "Stop. You're safe, don't run. You're drawing attention I don't want." he said, growling softly in hopes of getting her to stop. He tugged her back towards where he thought he had seen clothing. He hoped she would dress and go back to whatever pack she was from, if she was part of a pack. "You'll be okay." He said, deciding to leave her there and go back to the water. His eyes fell on a shadow across the water, if he could just reach it, he could get out of the area quickly.


Quinn Kosky/Jasper - Loner - 22
Jasper yawned once again before glancing between the two siblings... "See you when I wake up then..." He said resting his head on his paws after finishing the last bit of the tea. His body felt warm and relaxed and the pain was barely noticeable. His ears twitched slightly as they took in the sound of his surrounding, and it was a bit more difficult to fall asleep than what he had thought it'd be. But finally, after a few minutes, he adjusted and was able to fall asleep.
McDonald90 McDonald90 (Sorry I hadn't been sure if Lucas had gone with Garen or not)


Jared/Ace - WinterMoon Pup - 6
Ace darted off towards a section of forest where there were a few other faint wolves' scents, he was curious, but also had a good idea to see if he could use the other wolves' scents to cover up his scent. He skidded to a halt when two males came into view and his tail wagged, "You smell similar to the hurt female Uncle Terrance is helping..." He said looking at the older-looking wolf. Yeah, mom had always told him to be wary of other wolves, but this was on neutral grounds so he should be fine... Though he wasn't aware of the fact that he had traveled to the very edge of GhostMoon Territory. He glanced to the two males, before glancing behind him, "Mommy is playing hide and seek with our new friend and Thunder is showing him how we play. It's funny watching mom struggle to find us. I followed your faint scents hoping to make mine vanish since you are both bigger than me and your scents are stronger. But you were farther than I thought. Can you hide me?" He yipped bouncing over to Garen and Max.
Miasmith17 Miasmith17
McDonald90 McDonald90

["You smell similar to the hurt female Uncle Terrance is helping..."]

Garen looked at the pup concern;"where is she?"

[Steel glanced to Lily before looking between the other alphas, "I would like for us to reschedule this meeting or get it over with quickly. Things haven't gone as planned and we do have a few distractions that have appeared."]
Lily nod and whimper saying:"the only other thing we should discuss is bringing back the moon festival......where all the packs gather during each other heats to help find our lone wolves mates....terrance my guard he's nearby.."

Sarah/Lucas
Ghostmoon - 26

Sarah watched Jasper for a few moments to make sure that he rested okay, before turning her attention back to the fire in front of her. She didn't know what else to do, so she made some more tea, making it more on the berry side for a smoother taste, she wasn't in pain, but just needed something to do. Her eyes turned towards her brother when he began to pick up all of their supplies and then started to move more into the Alpha's den, making her roll her eyes. She called out to him "Den is that way, I scent marked it." pointing off towards the den she had claimed for the three of them, before snagging the First Aid kit they had already used, because she had a feeling she was going to need it.

"Scent marked den, okay... Like, an actual den?" Lucas asked, backpack on one shoulder as he stood there over her by the fire. He pulled his hair up into a higher bun as he looked down at her. When all he received was a nod, he sighed and tucked the unused first aid kit under an arm and headed off towards the den quietly, yawning despite himself. He was intent on making himself at home where they were going to be sleeping, but he would be ready for a call to help if they needed him.


Maxwell
Edge of Shared Territory - 26

Max tilted his head when he saw a pup running towards them, he glanced at Garen before looking back to the pup. He could remember doing similar things with his own siblings as a pup, only his parents had taught him how to hide his scent. What was a game, had also been a form of training. "You can hide your scent better by rolling in mud, or the leafs on the ground." he told the small pup before nudging him. "You need to return to your mother, pup. The female your Uncle is helping is our Alpha, and it sounds as if she needs us." Max told him, taking a step over him into the shared territory. He glanced again at the other wolf, the one who knew more than he did. "If she's injured, she needs us, right?" he asked, waiting for him to either agree or lead the way. Now that he knew for sure that she was hurt, he was intent on going to her to help and prove himself useful. It had been a few years since their parents disappeared and he wasn't the one giving orders.
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
Midnight/Onyx
Loner - 29
At the Lake

Midnight cringed when the girl he had saved screamed and then ran off, he didn't know what to do when he watched her run off and then lowered himself when he saw that at least one of the Alpha's was looking at him. He lowered his tail and ears so that he wasn't seen as a threat, but he knew that he needed to take care of the female. He hesitated for a moment before dashing after her and darting in front of her to stop her path, hoping that she wouldn't trip over him as he did so. He caught her hand with gentle teeth "Stop. You're safe, don't run. You're drawing attention I don't want." he said, growling softly in hopes of getting her to stop. He tugged her back towards where he thought he had seen clothing. He hoped she would dress and go back to whatever pack she was from, if she was part of a pack. "You'll be okay." He said, deciding to leave her there and go back to the water. His eyes fell on a shadow across the water, if he could just reach it, he could get out of the area quickly.








Sarah/Lucas
Ghostmoon - 26

Sarah watched Jasper for a few moments to make sure that he rested okay, before turning her attention back to the fire in front of her. She didn't know what else to do, so she made some more tea, making it more on the berry side for a smoother taste, she wasn't in pain, but just needed something to do. Her eyes turned towards her brother when he began to pick up all of their supplies and then started to move more into the Alpha's den, making her roll her eyes. She called out to him "Den is that way, I scent marked it." pointing off towards the den she had claimed for the three of them, before snagging the First Aid kit they had already used, because she had a feeling she was going to need it.

"Scent marked den, okay... Like, an actual den?" Lucas asked, backpack on one shoulder as he stood there over her by the fire. He pulled his hair up into a higher bun as he looked down at her. When all he received was a nod, he sighed and tucked the unused first aid kit under an arm and headed off towards the den quietly, yawning despite himself. He was intent on making himself at home where they were going to be sleeping, but he would be ready for a call to help if they needed him.


Maxwell
Edge of Shared Territory - 26

Max tilted his head when he saw a pup running towards them, he glanced at Garen before looking back to the pup. He could remember doing similar things with his own siblings as a pup, only his parents had taught him how to hide his scent. What was a game, had also been a form of training. "You can hide your scent better by rolling in mud, or the leafs on the ground." he told the small pup before nudging him. "You need to return to your mother, pup. The female your Uncle is helping is our Alpha, and it sounds as if she needs us." Max told him, taking a step over him into the shared territory. He glanced again at the other wolf, the one who knew more than he did. "If she's injured, she needs us, right?" he asked, waiting for him to either agree or lead the way. Now that he knew for sure that she was hurt, he was intent on going to her to help and prove himself useful. It had been a few years since their parents disappeared and he wasn't the one giving orders.
Garen nod softly:"yes lets go or try to get them to meet us halfway..."

He start to head into the shared territory with max
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Garen nod softly:"yes lets go or try to get them to meet us halfway..."

He start to head into the shared territory with max

Max quickly trotted into the territory, he was going to follow after Garen before stopping and turning to look at the pup. "Pup, come along." he said, waiting for the smaller wolf to make sure he didn't get injured or lost since he didn't know where this pups mother was, just that if they were playing with her, that she couldn't be that far. He lagged behind Garen several steps, to make sure the pup was never alone and didn't get lost because he had no idea how large the shared territory was.

Miasmith17 Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
 

Miasmith17

Looking for werewolf or dc rpers
Max quickly trotted into the territory, he was going to follow after Garen before stopping and turning to look at the pup. "Pup, come along." he said, waiting for the smaller wolf to make sure he didn't get injured or lost since he didn't know where this pups mother was, just that if they were playing with her, that she couldn't be that far. He lagged behind Garen several steps, to make sure the pup was never alone and didn't get lost because he had no idea how large the shared territory was.

Miasmith17 Miasmith17
VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
Garen walk over into the shared territory and stopped at the treeline where past that is the alphas and lake fang:"we are here, lily has injured her leg..." he looks over at her leaning on terrance but frown seeing xaiver and lilith

McDonald90 McDonald90
 
Last edited:

Jaellagirl

I am an angel with devil horns
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner
Location: At the lake
23

Ayla didn't make it far before the same wolf appeared in front of her. She nearly fell on the darn animal before it grabbed her arm with his teeth and started to pull them towards her clothes. This felt all too similar to Zaya. Just like the night when her pack fell. Maybe the ones who had enslaved her came to drag them back. Ayla tried to fight the wolf and pull her hand out of its grip.
"LET ME GO!"
She pulled and pulled, but her hand got locked between his canines and premolars. It was starting to hurt and get bruised pretty bad. Ayla's rush to fight was washing away, only to be replaced by submission and overwhelming sadness. Her screams got quieter and quieter. Until they were almost silent and drowned in tears. Ayla couldn't think clearly anymore. She had run so far, but still, they got her after all those years. HOW?

They reached the tree she had rested her bag on. The wolf let go of her arm and turned to leave. Ayla collapsed on the ground, sobbing. Zaya heaved herself to sit hugging the tree while her hot tears ran down her cheeks.

McDonald90 McDonald90
(Sorry if she's a bit too much this time, but I wasn't sure what else to write)
 
Last edited:

DyNaMiTe

I choke on air.
Cover Alpine
Brian Peterson
Orian / Oscar Massacr
e
~Lone Wolves~
Location: outside SoulMoon


Orian was nervous than ever, his orange eyes darted around at them both. He knew them from high school; both his age and around his height. "So what are you two up to?" Orian asked his eyes like flames. He wanted to get to know Mask more, but these two had gotten in his way. "Oh, you know. just taking a look around here before the ambush Stuart had set up," Brian responded, with a dark tone. Orian's heart lurched, shoot, he heard Oscar mutter. "And what about you, Sir Orian?" Cover budged in. "I was taking a stroll," Orian responded shooting a grin.

Orian froze when he caught a familiar scent. It was his power to sense things miles away from where he was.
Is that Charlie? Oscar gasped.


Jake / Jaxon Richmond
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Xade / Xander Outlaw
~Lone Wolves~
Location: SoulMoon



Jake did a slight nod to Angel who had taken off. Xade looked awfully worried when Charlie had taken off. Hope she'll be okay, Xade mutter to his human, Xander. Should've we went with her? No. Angel told us to remain here to keep Mask safe. And besides, you wouldn't have wanted to be near Orian anyways. Xander made a pretty clear point. So he remained seated with Jake and Mask.


Timber / Timothy Blake
~Lone Pup~
Location: with Thunder


"Okay," Timber listened to what Thunder was saying about his and his brother's way of playing hide and seek. Timber crouched low and rolled in some mud he had spotted nearby. Making his black-brown pelt seem darker than usual.

VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner
Location: At the lake
23

Ayla didn't make it far before the same wolf appeared in front of her. She nearly fell on the darn animal before it grabbed her arm with his teeth and started to pull them towards her clothes. This felt all too similar to Zaya. Just like the night when her pack fell. Maybe the ones who had enslaved her came to drag them back. Ayla tried to fight the wolf and pull her hand out of its grip.
"LET ME GO!"
She pulled and pulled, but her hand got locked between his canines and premolars. It was starting to hurt and get bruised pretty bad. Ayla's rush to fight was washing away, only to be replaced by submission and overwhelming sadness. Her screams got quieter and quieter. Until they were almost silent and drowned in tears. Ayla couldn't think clearly anymore. She had run so far, but still, they got her after all those years. HOW?

They reached the tree she had rested her bag on. The wolf let go of her arm and turned to leave. Ayla collapsed on the ground, sobbing. Zaya heaved herself to sit hugging the tree while her hot tears ran down her cheeks.

McDonald90 McDonald90
(Sorry if she's a bit too much this time, but I wasn't sure what else to write)
Midnight/Onyx
The lake - 29

Midnight glanced back at the one he saved, the one he stopped from streaking through the the woods, likely towards the town, naked. He looked back to the water and the far edge for his escape, and then back to her again. Apparently she had not heard a word he said, and it weighed heavily upon him to just up and leave like he had three years ago. Growling softly to himself, he huffed a breath of air through his nose and turned to pad back over. He wasn't sure how close she was even going to allow him to get, didn't know what this trauma or fear of hers was. Maybe it was just a bad reaction to being saved, he had heard things about some reacting badly to being saved, if they wanted it or not. He didn't know and wasn't so sure he would ever find out.

Sitting well out of her arms reach, Midnight watched her, scenting the air lightly around her, he came to the conclusion that she was like him, alone. Though he detected the faint scent of a pup and a corvus. But which, he could never tell the difference between them, even with their scent in his nose. He would keep her company and stay out of harm's way, and keep an ear trained on the Alpha's. He didn't know what they were doing, didn't want to find out. But he would leave her there if threatened, he wouldn't fight again. He swore he wouldn't fight again if it could be helped.
 

Jaellagirl

I am an angel with devil horns
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner
Location: At the lake
23
(Sorry for taking so low)
(To clarify only Ayla and Zaya can understand Momo, while others can't hear Zaya)
(Hope this helps)

Momo had been flying high in the sky to find a new place to camp out after the whole incident that happened with the alphas. He had flown far enough to lose contact with Ayla and Zaya. The crow had taken a turn back to the others, only being met by frantic screams by Ayla and Zaya's cries the moment the connection is made. What have they done to them? He flew back hastily to see how a strange wolf pulled Ayla towards a tree. Momo could see the girl fall and heave herself up to the tree. The bird was ready to attack, only to see that the wolf was of no harm to Ayla. He seemed to be there due to her frantic state. Momo knew how Zaya could easily turn Ayla into a deer running from headlights - confused and scared of all. Haven't they all learned that she will freak out when men come near her? Why must he always be the one to come and de-escalate the situation?

Momo sighed in his head and flew down to teach the man a lesson and make sure he thought twice before trying such a stunt again. He landed on the wolf's neck and hooked his claws to the fur so he couldn't be shaken off. Momo started to scold the beast while pecking at its head.
"When....Will....You....Learn.....To....Not.....Touch......Her! Is.....It.....That......hard?"
He hops off from the wolf's back and hops towards Ayla.
"Hey my sweet Ayla and strong Zaya, what has this beast done to you that you must call so that the dead awake?"
"Oh Momo! You have come to save us!"
"
They have found us! They will take us! The man has been sent by The ALPHA"
"Hush my dears! It's all good.... This wolf just wants to help. You all know how those not in the know worry when they see you both"
The bird hopped into the girl's lap and let her hug him hard. He slowly rubbed his head against her cheek. He gave it his best to make her feel warm and safe so she'll calm down.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sure. We are the ones being rude."
"Oh.... We are the bad......"
Ayla felt embarrassed and the bruises on her arm flared up with pain, causing her to rub it a little to relieve the pain.
"Oh my..... That is not good"

McDonald90 McDonald90
It's kind of a mess but I hope it's good enough
 

McDonald90

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Ayla Reaver/Zaya/Momo
Loner
Location: At the lake
23
(Sorry for taking so low)
(To clarify only Ayla and Zaya can understand Momo, while others can't hear Zaya)
(Hope this helps)

Momo had been flying high in the sky to find a new place to camp out after the whole incident that happened with the alphas. He had flown far enough to lose contact with Ayla and Zaya. The crow had taken a turn back to the others, only being met by frantic screams by Ayla and Zaya's cries the moment the connection is made. What have they done to them? He flew back hastily to see how a strange wolf pulled Ayla towards a tree. Momo could see the girl fall and heave herself up to the tree. The bird was ready to attack, only to see that the wolf was of no harm to Ayla. He seemed to be there due to her frantic state. Momo knew how Zaya could easily turn Ayla into a deer running from headlights - confused and scared of all. Haven't they all learned that she will freak out when men come near her? Why must he always be the one to come and de-escalate the situation?

Momo sighed in his head and flew down to teach the man a lesson and make sure he thought twice before trying such a stunt again. He landed on the wolf's neck and hooked his claws to the fur so he couldn't be shaken off. Momo started to scold the beast while pecking at its head.
"When....Will....You....Learn.....To....Not.....Touch......Her! Is.....It.....That......hard?"
He hops off from the wolf's back and hops towards Ayla.
"Hey my sweet Ayla and strong Zaya, what has this beast done to you that you must call so that the dead awake?"
"Oh Momo! You have come to save us!"
"
They have found us! They will take us! The man has been sent by The ALPHA"
"Hush my dears! It's all good.... This wolf just wants to help. You all know how those not in the know worry when they see you both"
The bird hopped into the girl's lap and let her hug him hard. He slowly rubbed his head against her cheek. He gave it his best to make her feel warm and safe so she'll calm down.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sure. We are the ones being rude."
"Oh.... We are the bad......"
Ayla felt embarrassed and the bruises on her arm flared up with pain, causing her to rub it a little to relieve the pain.
"Oh my..... That is not good"

McDonald90 McDonald90
It's kind of a mess but I hope it's good enough

Midnight/Onyx
Lake side
29

Midnight jolted when something swiftly landed on his back, a deep growl coming from him as he tried to shake it off before letting out a loud yelp and whimpering as he was attacked, the peeking on his head was a new thing, and he didn't know how to defend against it with cawing in his ear. He growled when it hopped off of him, and he snapped his jaws at it before watching in fascination as it went right up to snuggle with the female wolf. He tilted his head to the side and watched, blinking a few times before letting out a huff. 'She'll be fine now. We need to leave.'

Agreeing easily with his human side, Midnight got back up and turned to trot away from the woman and the black bird. He padded off back towards the water and took a long drink, lapping at its edges before he was eyeing the shadows in wonder as he tried to figure out if he could become one with it from such a distance, he had never tried before, and stood there with his impossibly dark fur as he tried to figure it out. He took a few steps into the water and decided to swim his way back to where he had been before so he could find a new safe place to live. He didn't think he needed to stay if she had a companion in another animal, and didn't wish to be on the receiving end of another unwarranted pecking attack.
 

Swift_Phoenix

What’s your name, man? ALEXANDER HAMILTON
Charlie Parker


Soulmoon Guard
Location: Outside Soulmoon​

As Charlie padded further along the trail, she could see the trees starting to thin into a clearing. Sniffing the air, a strange scent came to her, mingled with Orian’s, and she dropped into a stalking stance, creeping through the undergrowth. Softly she called out. “Orian?”
DyNaMiTe DyNaMiTe
 

DyNaMiTe

I choke on air.
Orian / Oscar Massacre
Brian Peterson
Cover Alpine

~Lone Wolves~
Location: Outside of SoulMoon

"Sounds like someone called your name, Orian," Brian grumbled, turning his attention to where someone was scented. Orian's white pelt was standing on the edge, nervousness in his veins, as he knew it was Charlie. Orian padded over to where he had heard Charlie and called back to her in a hushed tone, "Charlie?"
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
 

VenturingSkullWolf

Stalking my prey silently in the night.

Thomas/Thunder - WinterMoon Pup - 6
"Ohh rolling in the mud, that looks fun!" Thunder jumped into the mud rolling around making his light coat dark, "I bet mom is done counting we better pick a place to hide soon."
DyNaMiTe DyNaMiTe

Jared/Ace - WinterMoon Pup - 6
Ace nodded, "Mud is a great idea, why did I never think of that! Thanks, mister..." He said padding along with the two males and doing his best to keep up with them. When he'd fall behind ice patches would form under his paws allowing him to slide up next to them, before they made their way back to where the hurt female was. "Uncle Terrance would stand up for any wolf...I didn't like the others that showed up...they smelled...bad..." Ace said with a small whimper. Standing next to the two males as they arrived back at the lake. He felt kind of proud of himself for being able to keep up even though he was a bit exhausted from using his power in such a manner.

Sophia Walker/Talia - WinterMoon Beta - 29
Talia first caught on to Thunder and Timbers scent before also taking in Ace's as it crossed over theirs for a split second. She smirked slightly, "So that's their game?" Now she fully understood how she lost them so easily, they recrossed their paths. She felt a small bit of pride within her, that her sons had actually listened to one of her lessons when trying to lose someone. She had thought about it the last time they had played but hadn't fully figured they had listened. After all, who listens to their mother when she is giving them a lesson, not many young pups do. They are usually too busy being distracted. She chuckled heading in the direction of Thunder's scent but not getting far when two new scents filled the air along with the scent of one of her sons. Her fur bristled and she rushed towards the scent in worry that her son had run too far and had gotten hurt or captured by a different pack. Not that she didn't trust the others fully, but her sons were her life if she lost them...what was the point of living. "In the treeline..." Sophia whispered, yes, that was exactly where her son was, she slowed down slightly as she saw her son. he wasn't hurt, there was no scent of blood and she relaxed. Her eyes focused on "Ace Walker...you get your furry butt back over here right now..." Ace's ear pressed against his head as his eyes landed on his mom, "B-but mom...these are nice wolves....they even gave me a tip about hiding my scent." Talia's glared didn't change until she glanced up to the other two males and bowed her head to them. "I am sorry if my pup caused any inconvenience for either of you." Her gaze turned back to Ace who was standing behind the youngest of the males as if the male would defend him.
Miasmith17 Miasmith17
McDonald90 McDonald90

Terrance Ebeck/Steel - WinterMoon Alpha - 26
"Moon Festiaval?" JWhen she explained it, it didn't sound too bad, but he also wasn't sure if it was a good idea to allow such with how the BloodMoon Alpha's seemed to be. He didn't like them and he doubted there would be anyone within BloodMoon that would be different if they were sticking with an Alpha like Lilith. "If you think it is a smart idea then I would be up for trying it out...once we are done, I'll take you to him. Then I want you to go and rest...you are rather weak right now and I don't like that. You really should have just had this rescheduled, these kind of things can always wait."
Miasmith17 Miasmith17
@Boondox

Tessa Zimmerman/Angel - SoulMoon Guard - 29
Angel slowed down as scents grew stronger, there seemed to be a lot of wolves in this area. It made her wonder what was going on, there was a female glaring at a pup and telling him to basically behave and follow her. Two males were also nearby and then her eyes landed on Finn, he stood between a white male who was giving support to an injured female. The female didn't look too good at all. It took her brain a bit to figure out that the sick-looking female was the GhostMoon Alpha and she gasped. Had there been a fight in the shared territory? No that didn't make any sense if there had all the wolves of this area would have known about it. Crap, a major war between packs would probably start and then all hell would break loose. "Seems like I won't be much of a bother after all."

 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)

  • Top