• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The P.U.N.K. [Cyber x Steam x Bio Punk Epic RP]

Hey, I have a few questions about characters: Can we use the intro/bio as our writing sample, or would you prefer it separate? Does Vagabond imply criminals? If not, can our characters be criminals? (Smugglers, black market, etc. Not necessarily hitmen or murders). Also, I have a character Ive been saving that would work for this very well nicknamed blue, if i use him can he keep the nickname? I dont want it to seem repetitive since your character is nicknamed purple! Also sorry for the million questions!
OppositeInverse OppositeInverse

Last edited:
Hey, I have a few questions about characters: Can we use the intro/bio as our writing sample, or would you prefer it separate? Does Vagabond imply criminals? If not, can our characters be criminals? (Smugglers, black market, etc. Not necessarily hitmen or murders). Also, I have a character Ive been saving that would work for this very well nicknamed blue, if i use him can he keep the nickname? I dont want it to seem repetitive since your character is nicknamed purple! Also sorry for the million questions!
OppositeInverse OppositeInverse
Writing samples should be separate from bio's, but if you have IC content from another RP you'd wish to use that's fine with me. Vagabonds are not synonymous with criminals, they are factionless and have no resources hardly, and yes your characters can very much be criminals if that's what you want. Blue is fine to use as well haha, don't be sorry there's no such thing as too many when it comes to being informed.

Just one more question, then expect a character from me for sure! I have a pic and character idea, but im not quite sure if theyd be acceptable! The idea is kinda long, and im wary about posting pics on threads outside of rp and CS. Could I DM you my idea and pic for approval, or should i just post in the comments anyway? I might be overthinking this but i really like this idea OppositeInverse OppositeInverse

Just one more question, then expect a character from me for sure! I have a pic and character idea, but im not quite sure if theyd be acceptable! The idea is kinda long, and im wary about posting pics on threads outside of rp and CS. Could I DM you my idea and pic for approval, or should i just post in the comments anyway? I might be overthinking this but i really like this idea OppositeInverse OppositeInverse
Yeah DM me that's fine!

Is there still space for me?

EDIT: What's our character limit? I have a few ideas I'm curious to try. And by that I mean three or four, but most likely only two with a side character.

Last edited:
Hey so I can't find a pic thats close to my concept without the visor he uses to see. I have a few pics of him without the visor while he still had eyes, but I cant find any from after they were removed. I can describe how it looks fairly well i think, so i can put that in the additions category, as well as before pics. Is this okay? OppositeInverse OppositeInverse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back