• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•‹π•™π•– (β„™)π•Šβ„‚β„™π•€

Kassandra

personifieds
Anomalies, with faces, bodies, and numbers for names. Tasked with bringing their bretheren to justice.
the dangerous, the unexplained, the bizarre, and the impossible
  • the plot
    A secretive organization without national allegiance, dedicated to the protecting of humanity from the many anomalous occurrences deemed too sensitive for entry into the public sphere. The SCP Foundation. But despite its many bridges into other universes through its thousands of cataloged anomalies, there is a space in all of creation that cannot be crossed. A complexity beyond the multiverse, containing multiverses between its branching paths just as leaves form on the branches of trees. But it appears we've ventured far past the scale we should have. Because as complex as the grandest playing field is, we will be observing one, singular universe.

One identical to ours, in which the SCP Foundation and all its charges still exist, with several important differences. Every SCP, regardless of the form with which we are familiar, is replaced by a sapient, humanoid counterpart and armed with all of the anomalous properties of what we would call "the originals." This universe is unaware of its cousin, and vice-versa. However, there exists another key difference between the two. In this universe, the Foundation is much weaker, and lacks the funding and swift power to respond with overwhelming force. Their mobile task forces still exist, and their scientists dedicated to understanding anomalies are still just as dedicated, but neither of these resources can sufficiently prepare them to deal with majority of its strange rouges gallery. With no other recourse, the Foundation has turned to entrusting SCPs with the securing and imprisonment of their brethren. These are their stories.

----------

Hello! If you couldn't tell based on my little cop-out, separating this RP from much of the in-depth lore from the basic knowledge of how SCPs and their containment works, I am not an expert on this wonderfully strange fandom by any means. Anyone who is, I welcome you for your intimate knowledge of SCPs you probably have on mental speed dial. Those who don't, like me, I hope you give this a chance anyway if you like stuff like the gritty superhero genre, or whatever you'd call this.

Side note, anyone who's even glanced at the SCP list on the Foundation's website knows that a lot of the anomalies people have written up can't easily be transformed into humanoid forms, nor do they have powers that would be useful in a tactical or team-oriented setting. Then there's the ones that are basically apocalypse-rearing gods. As you can see, there's a fine line between what SCPs and their interpretations I will allow. Just don't pick something too overpowered, yeah? (I'm being somewhat liberal with this, as there will be some degree of overpoweredness to even SCPs I will readily accept interpretations of.

I'd also like to state that we'll be focusing on anomalous abilities over appearances or their histories, but feel free to use the source material to give backstories some structure.

Express any interest below, along with an SCP you'd like to apply for! I'm partial towards SCP-248!

I
II
III
IV
coded by incandescent

Last edited:
I would be more interested rping an MTF Operative or Anomaly Handler, so I would be a human. Basically I would "regulate" the anomalies
I'll be honest, I really didn't expect anyone to wanna play a human. I might make it an exclusive role for you if we don't get enough other people.

Hi!!!! What SCP are you interested in personifying? (Just curious, not a commitment by any means~)

409 and 500 were both interesting to me. 053 also seemed like it would be interesting, but since it's already 'human', I didn't know if it'd be allowed ^^

409 and 500 were both interesting to me. 053 also seemed like it would be interesting, but since it's already 'human', I didn't know if it'd be allowed ^^

Already-human SCPs are allowed! We're just focusing on their abilities over any other aspect, so you can feel free to give them any appearance you want.

this seems like a super interesting concept; i'd love to try and personify the gate guardian, if that's allowed <3

this seems like a super interesting concept; i'd love to try and personify the gate guardian, if that's allowed <3
Would work if you underpower them a little! (Or a lot~) I was tentative to include any SCPs that could potentially be involved in any majorly apocalyptic scenarios, but as long as you don't give them a transformation that makes them 700 cubits tall, I don't see a big problem.

Would work if you underpower them a little! (Or a lot~) I was tentative to include any SCPs that could potentially be involved in any majorly apocalyptic scenarios, but as long as you don't give them a transformation that makes them 700 cubits tall, I don't see a big problem.
oh of course! i was planning on doing that anyways, that's no problem. i'll make it so that they can't be involved in an apocalyptic scenario of their own creation, nor will they be able to be 700 cubits tall hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back