• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_f7118394d6bce642a69c3d2eb5f81802_8554f3fe_1280.png

Hello little witchlets!

I am currently searching for a roleplay partner who would love to dive into the world of The Owl House with me. ✨

⋙ I post multi-para to novella (4 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts.

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💗

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays 💀

⋙ I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is at least 18.

⋙ LGBTQ+ friendly

💥Looking for someone to play The Golden Guard/Hunter and/or Emperor Belos for me. In return I can play any canon(s) for you. 💥

💗 = Craving this pairing
Bold = The role I would like to play

:bishiesparklesl: PAIRINGS :bishiesparklesr:

Luz x Amity
(can play either role)
Luz x OC
Luz x Willow (can play either role)
Luz x OC x Amity 💗
Amity
x OC
Amity x Willow (can play either role)
Willow x OC
Willow x OC x Amity
Willow
x Gus
Emira x OC
Edric x OC
Golden Guard/Hunter x OC 💗
Golden Guard/Hunter x OC x Emperor Belos 💗
Emperor Belos x OC 💗
Lilith
x OC 💗
Lilith x Steve (can play either role)
Eda x OC x Lilith (love triangle with the sisters fighting for the OC's affection) 💗
Darius x OC 💗
Darius x OC x Alador 💗
Alador
x OC
Adrian Graye x OC 💗
Eda x Raine (can play either role)
Eda x OC

Open to other pairings

Last edited:
Greetings fellow witchlet! I'd be more than willing to roleplay as Emperor Belos since I've been looking for the chance to write him. No need for you to play a character for me meaning we don't have to double up. I've done a few Novella roleplays with up to 1,000 words per reply before and they have been fun to write in the past so I think I'll be able to do 4 - 8+ paragraphs. Absolutely obsessed with dark themes as well. Let me know if you're still looking and I'll send you a PM if you are or wait for you to send me one.

Greetings fellow witchlet! I'd be more than willing to roleplay as Emperor Belos since I've been looking for the chance to write him. No need for you to play a character for me meaning we don't have to double up. I've done a few Novella roleplays with up to 1,000 words per reply before and they have been fun to write in the past so I think I'll be able to do 4 - 8+ paragraphs. Absolutely obsessed with dark themes as well. Let me know if you're still looking and I'll send you a PM if you are or wait for you to send me one.
Hello my Boil Isles friend!

I would love to do an Owl House roleplay with you! Please feel free to PM me and we can chat there more regarding a plot and other fun details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back