• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✫¨[The Owl House]¨✫ ¨ 1 x 1 Roleplay Search

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_f7118394d6bce642a69c3d2eb5f81802_8554f3fe_1280.png

Hello little witchlets!

I am currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who would love to dive into the world of The Owl House with me. ✨

⋙ I post multi-para to novella (4 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💗

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays 💀

⋙ I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is at least 16.

💥Looking for someone to play The Golden Guard/Hunter and/or Emperor Belos for me. In return I can play any canon(s) for you. 💥

💗 = Craving this pairing

Bold = The role I would like to play

:bishiesparklesl: PAIRINGS :bishiesparklesr:

Luz x Amity
(can play either role)
Luz x OC
Luz x Willow (can play either role)
Luz x OC x Amity 💗
Amity
x OC
Amity x Willow (can play either role)
Willow
x OC
Willow x OC x Amity
Willow
x Gus
Emira x OC
Edric x OC (can play either role) 💗
Edric x OC x Emperor Belos
Golden Guard x OC 💗
Golden Guard/Hunter x OC x Emperor Belos 💗
Emperor Belos x OC 💗
Emperor Belos x Lilith
Lilith
x OC 💗
Lilith x Alador (can play either role)
Eda x OC x Lilith (love triangle with the sisters fighting for the OC's affection) 💗

Open to other pairings

OH_Em.jpg
Her bio can be found → here

Nyah yes,yes hecka yes! I'm so hecking needing this and I'm so interested in doing either OCxOC or the Luz, Amity and OC idea!

I'm pretty much open to doing any of these pairings, but I can narrow it down if needed. :)

Hi, I know this is crazy late in terms of when this was originally posted, but I was wondering if this was still open? I have been searching for TOH rps and this seems to be the most recent. Let me know if you're down to do something.

I'm down to do something maybe with Edric x OC

I'm mostly glad to see other Owl House fans on here.
Hey I know this is probably really late (maybe even TOO late) but I've been searching around this site for people interested in TOH rps. If you're even still into TOH and down to rp, let me know! Hopefully you are. It's really hard to find other TOH fans on here lol.

Hey I know this is probably really late (maybe even TOO late) but I've been searching around this site for people interested in TOH rps. If you're even still into TOH and down to rp, let me know! Hopefully you are. It's really hard to find other TOH fans on here lol.
Hello.

I am always up for role playing TOH. :) Feel free to drop me a PM and we can chat more there.

Hello.

I am always up for role playing TOH. :) Feel free to drop me a PM and we can chat more there.
I sent you a PM but I don't know if it went through or I did it correctly. My apologies, I'm new to this site. Lmk if you got it, if not do you mind starting the PM? Thanks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back