• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Ah, lovely. The moody side of magic. I'm highly interested in this plot and will probably aim for insect manipulation with a side of 'discount necromancy'. If that fits the criteria ofc.

Last edited:
Ah, lovely. The moody side of magic. I'm highly interested in this plot and will probably aim for insect manipulation with a side of 'discount necromancy'. If that fits the criteria ofc.
Not only does it fit the criteria....it fits it damn near perfect. The moody side of magic is certainly a befitting description as the general theme is that the kids are kinda... scary.

D': I am sad I missed this opportunity...been looking to get back into roleplay for a damn long while now, but I just ain't finding much to satisfy my cravings. This one looks like an interesting one. :closedeyescryingfrown:

D': I am sad I missed this opportunity...been looking to get back into roleplay for a damn long while now, but I just ain't finding much to satisfy my cravings. This one looks like an interesting one. :closedeyescryingfrown:
Well while roles for the seven children are full we do need agency members. Feel free to Pm me and I can cover more details for you and perhaps we can get you in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back