• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Outworlders- occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah I almost forgot to host "Daily Owl facts".

: DAY 3:
The eyes of an owl are not true “eyeballs.” Their tube-shaped eyes are completely immobile, providing binocular vision which fully focuses on their prey and boosts depth perception.
(I think most people know this but still interesting tidbit regardless!)​
Sources-of-variation-in-bird-eyes-A-Diagrammatic-cross-section-through-the-eye-of-an.png

: UPDATE :
Mother's day went well on my end. I gave her a card that had one of those pins you put on, that said "Mother's day off".
(Something like this)
download (4).jpeg

To go with that I got her a pair of pink tinted sunglasses to replace the sunglasses I got last year, and put them in this bouquet of fake flowers that I found at Walmart
20210509_184141.jpg

Anyhow I think it went pretty well, can't wait to hear y'alls time!! Lol

My mom's trying to get everyone to play a board game with her, but I have two exams back-to-back in as many days and I feel like I'm gonna stop breathing if I go more than five minutes without studying.

Damn, that's tough. Not much i can do beside give you good luck, and say not to stress yourself to much.
ill let you borrow my lucky owl as well!
f3dzpnxdnw201.jpgMay he bring you fortune 🙏 Amen

Closest I can get to celebrating Mother's day is facetime since they live across the planet from me, but I sent her and my family some clothes that arrived about a day early as gifts.

Closest I can get to celebrating Mother's day is facetime since they live across the planet from me, but I sent her and my family some clothes that arrived about a day early as gifts.
That sounds like a pretty good gift :). Man if I lived half way across the planet from my family I'd probably only see their face on holidays or what not, I've always been kinda of the lurkin in the group chat kinda person when it comes to texting or calling just not my cup of tea y'know.

That sounds like a pretty good gift :). Man if I lived half way across the planet from my family I'd probably only see their face on holidays or what not, I've always been kinda of the lurkin in the group chat kinda person when it comes to texting or calling just not my cup of tea y'know.
Yeah, especially with the pandemic, it's kinda stopped me from visiting, though I was only able to visit maybe every other year.

Well I hope you'll be able to see them face-to-face again once covid cools down some.

Good morning, folks. My mom enjoyed the cap I bought her with her favorite shows name on it so my mother's day went good! Hope everyone has a good day. :)

Good morning sorry I was gone I left my phone behind for the day so I could treat my wife and mother without being pestered by friends and work and other dreary human activities.

The roleplay will be starting today. I will be screening the last characters before kicking off the story in a rather mild way before an eventual bang

Tune in to Day 4 of "Daily Owl facts" before the main program today premieres!

: DAY FOUR :
All owl species belong to two groups: the Tytonidae and Strigidae. Typical owls fall under the Strigidae group, while barn owls classify under the Tytonidae group. The former of the two has roughly 220 different species while the latter has a measly 20!

IZMpjrTpp048b-4AbMBqvOJ-ANzYho0xc27BvED_Gc8.jpg

I have this chat open on my laptop at all times so I never recive notifications and come back to like 20. Lol I am hyped for this

Did the opening thread ever get posted(no rush at all I am just making sure I didnt miss it because that has happened so many times)

A NEW EPISODE OF "DAILY OWL FACTS" WILL BEGIN IN A SHORT 10 SECONDS!!
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1.......0!!

: DAY 5 :
Unlike most birds, owls make virtually no noise when they fly. They have special feathers that break turbulence into smaller currents, which reduces sound. Soft velvety down further muffles noise.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back