• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (The Outsiders Fandom - SE Hinton/1983) the world is changing-let's stay still

----anon----

Hello
This is a roleplay recruitment for the Outsiders fandom.
It's also an AU. Details below, but here is a bit of criteria:
- no ocs unless you can manage one of the characters as a bit ooc
and other than that we can just chat to figure out what else we can think of and then start.
im fine with gen or any pairings, but here's the au (it requires the chosen characters to have or develop a bond, platonic or not)-

Instead of Windrixville, Ponyboy goes to his room and stays there. he gets over what Darry did pretty quickly, especially with his mindsets of
hide everything and bottle it up until people find out. Then Oklahoma authorities decide to go batshit crazy and the gang's in for a ride. Ponyboy's trying to get over what happened, trying to let you in on what's happening in his life-
and you have your own problems you're trying to hide [can be decided later].
When you both discover cocaine. In the track locker room. Well, as no trust for authority exists, you both decide to hide it away. Eventually, with the stress of hiding illegal drugs, keeping secrets, and getting over past trauma, the two learn how to value everything they have - and everything they had.

or

fake-dating scenario

or

any other plots you can think of. there's honestly not a lot of outsider rps over here.

I was thinking we could make up a plot as we go. Like do a slight au of the book/movie where the events don't happen. I'll DM you my oc so we can get started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back