• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
547 days. It feels like a lot, doesn't it? When you say a year and a half it doesn't quite stick right - feels like less time. It makes it less meaningful. But when you say 547 days - it's believable. It's believable because that was so long ago. Because you only think about what's happening right now, what is going on in the moment, every minute feels like an hour when you're crouched down behind a dumpster praying they didn't hear you. The outbreak caused concern at first - just 547 days ago. Of course, no one really knew what this was. At first, we were told it was nothing serious, just something akin to a nasty bug like the common cold. Then, it became something like that of the flu, but more violent. Next, it was a flesh-eating virus we needed to take precautions against, wash our hands, wear masks, change our clothes, clean more so than usual. Slowly everything went into quarantine, the government was put under martial law and we had to listen, we had curfews, we were safe. One by one, cities were put under quarantine, families split apart to keep everything from becoming infected. Keep everyone from becoming one of... them. Separating the infected from those unaffected. Of course, one never knew when they were infected. It wasn't revealed until 14 days into this mess that it wasn't airborne, oh no, but it was easy to contract. The moment it got into your system, whether by mouth or you accidentally got nicked by a rusty nail, it was done for. You were done for. Just three hours after it enters your body you feel hot, your body is trying to fight back, you sweat. After eight to nine hours you go back to a normal temperature but with violent vomiting, soon followed by rapid deterioration of the skin. Your organs shut down and your throat closes up last as you foam at the mouth, this happens just twenty-four hours after contracting the virus. On hour 26, your body starts to move again. But you are no longer living. 539 days ago, families and lovers broke quarantine code and went to see their infected loved ones, they were bitten by what they mistook as their family. The virus spread. Everyone was numb to the news. It couldn't possibly happen where you live, it was a New York problem or a small town in Texas problem. Not your town, no. But when you have to put your own kid down to fully understand the situation, to really allow the magnitude of the situation to sink in, you begin to question humanity. 525 days ago the outbreak began to spread, anyone who got bit or had any sort of contaminated contact with one of them demons were infected. 523 the panic finally set in world wide. It was spreading too fast for containment. 514 days ago, just 33 days after the first outbreak. The world was in total chaos. Now you're clinging to what sanity you have left, scrounging for what food those vultures hadn't robbed the stores of or managed to miss in their initial search. Or maybe they dropped it or misplaced it, maybe, just maybe you're that lucky. You're killing who and what you must to survive, protecting what little you have left, desperately cradling what you can keep. Who can you trust? Anyone?

In light of recent events, I thought maybe I could round up some people for a zombie apocalypse rp. I wrote this story a few years ago, but I beefed it up a bit more bc I felt like it lol. Since the poll in my first post won by just one vote, we are gonna go for some zombies :3

~Some rules real quick~

• Be somewhat realistic with your actions
  • Be as descriptive as possible!
    • ie No one-liners! Do at least 1 paragraph (5-6 sentences)
  • Drama only in rp
  • Weapon Rules
    • 3 weapons each adult character
    • 1 weapon for any character under 10yrs
    • Keep the weapons reasonable for how they were brought into possession
  • No complaining if a character dies, make another one, keep on trucking!
  • No God Modding/Overpowering a character, I will nerf you or kick you out! (Not quite sure how you would do this but I'll put it anyway)

I would prefer if you play at least 2 characters but more is always welcome! Who all would like to join?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back