• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Exams are almost over, so I’m very exited to be a little more active next week! How is winter for all of you? I heard the weather in America is terrible.

Exams are almost over, so I’m very exited to be a little more active next week! How is winter for all of you? I heard the weather in America is terrible.
Right now where I live it's really cold! We've got a low of 20F on Thursday (I live in a desert so this is like, incredibly cold for us)
My second job had a delayed opening yesterday for "snow" that didn't happen. I'm praying it doesn't snow cause my tires skid really bad in rain, I think I'd just spin in circles if I tried to take it out in snow!

Also cold in Texas. I am not surviving. We are not okay. 😂

Btw, TaperedNightjar TaperedNightjar are you posting once more before I transition Inara to the castle? I'm also working on Nevan. I started, but then abandoned the post for some reason. :-_-lines:

Also cold in Texas. I am not surviving. We are not okay. 😂

Btw, TaperedNightjar TaperedNightjar are you posting once more before I transition Inara to the castle? I'm also working on Nevan. I started, but then abandoned the post for some reason. :-_-lines:
You can go ahead and move her!
Im super sick and in a lot of pain, so the screen time hurts a little.

Right now where I live it's really cold! We've got a low of 20F on Thursday (I live in a desert so this is like, incredibly cold for us)
My second job had a delayed opening yesterday for "snow" that didn't happen. I'm praying it doesn't snow cause my tires skid really bad in rain, I think I'd just spin in circles if I tried to take it out in snow!
Wow. Be careful and stay safe!

How is everyone?
It's been a bit quiet, been busy.
Been haven some weather struggles this week, I keep thinking the snow finally stops and I look out the window and suddenly there's more.

How is everyone?
Been haven some weather struggles this week, I keep thinking the snow finally stops and I look out the window and suddenly there's more.
I’ve been very very sick but I’m hoping to post tomorrow!

How is everyone?
Just taking it day by day, and patiently waiting for my turn to post. I miss my grumpy bear man.

I’ve been very very sick but I’m hoping to post tomorrow!
I hope you get better.
Just taking it day by day, and patiently waiting for my turn to post. I miss my grumpy bear man.
Yeah, the sucky part of roleplay as an adult. You kinda have to find the time to roleplay. I would like to expand on Jasper more, but just gotta patient.

I

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. I'm going to go ahead and work on some posts. We got a random day off because of the ice on the roads.
Thanks! I’m not so sick anymore but I just burned myself with my glue gun and now my thumb is blistered 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread

Back