• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

TaperedNightjar

Earth-bound Misfit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome!
Welcome to the OOC thread! You can talk about anything you'd like in here so long as it doesn't go against the roleplay rules and TOS of RP Nation. I look forward to chatting with everyone!

tityanya and Gazimon X are from the old rp and can answer questions when I am unable to. Our timezones vary quite a bit.

Last edited:
Rules
Rules
  • Friendliness ● Keep all chatter friendly. This thread is meant to give us a fun place to plot and hang out.
  • Politics ● Avoid political/controversial discussions. This is a group meant for fun. Political discussions almost always lead to arguments.
  • Appropriate behavior ● Please make sure to keep messages (this includes Direct Messages) appropriate and aware of others’ interests,' and feelings. Mature or insensitive content will be removed.
  • Plotting ● Plotting is fine, just please don't let it get in the way of the natural flow of the roleplay.

Hi everyone. 👋

Excited to be a part of this. 😁

I’ve added my character Shep to the CS thread, if I’ve missed anything or messed up anywhere please let me know. 😅

Hello hello!

Reading about Shep gave me much needed serotonin after work yesterday... he's so pure ToT. I wanna be a sheep and fall off hill sides

Hey! I'm tityanya and I'm second in charge! I'll be playing Veronica and Crown Prince Emory! As soon as I figure out how this site works, lol! Feel free to message me for plots!

Alright, Veronica is posted! I need to rewrite Emory's backstory since a lot of it is based off characters that might not be joining us in this iteration, so I'd like to discuss things with whoever is playing Aurora!

Hello! Working on my character currently, should be up soon. A question: I plan on playing a gifted human, is it possible for a gift to be more ritualistic/magical in nature, or are they more or less straightforward enhancements?

Thank you for the welcome!

TaperedNightjar TaperedNightjar Gazimon X Gazimon X Lol. 😂🐑

He’s a gentle soul. Most likely won’t be much use in a fight, but he’s good for comforting folks, first aid, and humming songs that’ll get stuck in your head for eternity. 😅

Excited to get started. 😄

Athanas Athanas Hi! Nightjar or Yan can probably give a clearer answer since I'm not a mod.

🤔 Off the top of my head the abilities tend to be direct enhancements for gifted humans. But something like an alchemist or magician could be argued as a 'Mana Manipulation' ability that is aided by tools, discipline of study and research. Keep in mind that there may be people who are quick to discriminate against what they don't understand, so it should be an ability that withstands the scrutiny of Jero's courts.

Did you already have something in mind? 😃

Athanas Athanas Hi! Nightjar or Yan can probably give a clearer answer since I'm not a mod.

🤔 Off the top of my head the abilities tend to be direct enhancements for gifted humans. But something like an alchemist or magician could be argued as a 'Mana Manipulation' ability that is aided by tools, discipline of study and research. Keep in mind that there may be people who are quick to discriminate against what they don't understand, so it should be an ability that withstands the scrutiny of Jero's courts.

Did you already have something in mind? 😃
I was thinking of some sort of "Blood mage". Perhaps someone born with an innate gift as you said, that after certain experiences sought to refine it using borderline-forbidden techniques considered immoral by most. Creepy guy, but his conviction and skill in hunting the otherfolk combined with his tendency to do as he's told by his superiors make him useful enough to keep around.

Yan and Gazi, thanks for the help as always. Y’all’s are the bees knees! It’s super appreciated. I’m off to work (probably gonna be another 10-12 hours shift), so won’t be around to answer questions for a while. My pm’s are read, but not yet answered 😂

TGIF, I can’t wait until my bosses are back from the expo, what a week.

Athanas Athanas , welcome!

Last edited:
I have had a busy weekend so far. I will get back to PM’s later today and update the thread. I need to lay down for a bit, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back