• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I decided not to have the character pictures on the front page. I have been looking around the website and it looks like they prefer everyone to have permission from artists to use artwork, which makes sense and is fair. So I'd say if you're using art that is not yours, don't use it in your posts, just link it in your posts to where you found it and readers can look at it that way. Like a reference!

Last edited:
Bah, almost done with my blood mage but internet keeps cutting out. It's so damn annoying.

Bah, almost done with my blood mage but internet keeps cutting out. It's so damn annoying.
I’m sure we all understand 😊 I know I do! Take your time love 💕

Also… Everyone? Who is playing Emory? I didn’t see him in the Characters Page. But I’m also in the middle of moving houses so I may have just passed by his post.

I just know it’s a character that one of my characters will probably be interacting with and I would like to study a tad before roleplaying.

Also, TaperedNightjar TaperedNightjar , are you going to be playing the characters not listed in the special roles? Such as, King Briar, King Eliot, The King of Mirim, etc

Last edited:
It’ll be interesting to see how they all bump into one another in the world, especially as some are currently up in the scary North (I think?). 👀

I’m sure we all understand 😊 I know I do! Take your time love 💕

Also… Everyone? Who is playing Emory? I didn’t see him in the Characters Page. But I’m also in the middle of moving houses so I may have just passed by his post.

I just know it’s a character that one of my characters will probably be interacting with and I would like to study a tad before roleplaying.

Also, TaperedNightjar TaperedNightjar , are you going to be playing the characters not listed in the special roles? Such as, King Briar, King Eliot, The King of Mirim, etc
hello! I am Prince Emory, at your service!

What would you like to talk about? I'll probably finish up his profile today, since I have how I need to change his backstory down

also, as per those characters, for now they are NPCs that will either be run by me or winter, whenever they're needed!

Last edited:
tityanya tityanya Can I just say Emory’s history, is just so well done! I love it. Even though it tugged at my heart strings a tad *sniff*

viloxii viloxii , Emory is such a well thought out character with so much development. He’s one of my favorite characters from the first version of the rp. You’ll love him ☺️

I forgot to answer this, I’m sorry 😅
I will mostly be playing them. Yan and Gazi will also likely be playing them here and there as well for different things.

I’m looking for some ridiculously adorable names for Shep’s sheep. 😂

So far I have: Buttons, Spot and Curly.

D939B310-69C2-45EC-A9A7-5D25A2E0BCEB.jpeg

The more sickeningly cute, the better. 😂❤️

So cute! I’m gonna write these down incase anyone quizzes him about his ‘friends’ back home. 😆🙈

Puffle is my fave. ❤️
In the last RP Vyrik had chickens named Ms. Cluck, Pumpkin, Salty, Pepper, and I forget the last one 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back