• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~The Other Side: Innovative Urban Fantasy~ {interest check}

@M4K3SH1FT : If you haven't already done so, you should check out all the site rules as I imagine they have RPing basics somewhere in them. After that, a lot of the detail should be in the thread itself, and you should be able to learn by others' example too. :)

@tem502 : Cool :)

Just read through everything, and I'm definitely interested! I already have a few ideas for a character, so once I get back to my standard internet I'll get my character all sorted out.

The RP is just about to start, but will remain open for a couple more days yet, so it's not too late to join! There's a link in either my signature or in the OP :)

Hi Skyginge. Regrettably I have decided that I will not be joining you guys as I want to start a RP of my own (post apocalyptic futuristic one). I don't think my schedule will allow for two RPs.

I do have a request of you though. I noticed that in your character creation section you have a part for 'character links'. I really love the idea as it pretty much ensures that everyone appreciates what the others have written about their character. Since it is quite unique in this regard, do you mind if I include it in my own RP? I'll understand if you wish I do not. =) THanks

Ah, that's alright, I think things have probably turned out too fast paced for you anyhow :') Anyhow, of course you can use a character links section too! Good luck with your RP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back