• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Other Side | Accepting!

what do i put here

• the other side

♡design by hekaton, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
As for character sheets, feel free to design them how you like or add extra bits of information. I just need the following.

Name:
Weight:
Personality:
Backstory:

Writing Sample:

What's included in the backstory is up to you, but I'd prefer if there were some insight into how their world was. Were they part of a fantasy setting or a futuristic one? Things like that. Of course, I'd also need to know how they died and why their convictions to live again are so strong.

Last edited:
I would like to join! This seems really interesting!

I’m definitely interested in the Marksman!

it sounds like you're quite flexible, but i'd love to know a little more on your expectations for the character sheets. how detailed you expect the backstory to be etc.

it sounds like you're quite flexible, but i'd love to know a little more on your expectations for the character sheets. how detailed you expect the backstory to be etc.
Well it’s their entire life story, so I’d prefer if it were longer just because I like to read that stuff. If I had to say what exactly I’d expect it’d probably be something like the following:

What was their planet like?
How did their history mold them to the person they are?
How did they die?
And things like that!

If you’d prefer a list of what exactly would be cool with me, I can whip up a short guideline.

Bump.

We have two characters made already and a couple more roles to fill. I’ll be locking them in soon!

I am interested in The Controller if that is still open!

If it is taken I'm interested in The Human/The Unknown!

Last edited:
I am interested in The Controller if that is still open!

If it is taken I'm interested in The Human/The Unknown!
Feel free to put up a character for any of them. The controller has someone who made a sheet already, but I was giving a bit more time before I marked it as taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back