• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Other End of The Spectrum [storm & sally]

Bakugou sighed as he wrapped his arms around Koeri,"dont run off like that."He says with a worried tone.He picked her up and looked at her,"if anything happened to you I would go crazy."He says.

Harley blushed before she stood up as she moved his food and sat on his lap looking at him.She leaned in and kissed him passionately,she continued to kiss him.She only pulled away to breath a bit before she continued to kiss.

"I'm sorry," Koeri giggled as he lifted her up and used her arms to brace herself on his. "I didn't want to wake you when you looked so cute sleeping."

Todoroki only raised a brow to her boldness as he didn't think she'd go through with it. As she sat in his lap and started to kiss him, he felt himself slip into this sense of bliss. Her lips were warm and so was her skin contrary to how cold he could be. He could kiss her all day and not have a problem with it.

Bakugou looked at Koeri before he smiled."I'm definatly not as cute as you."He says kissing her softly before looking at the woman."I guess if you want her to be safe she can spend the night in our room."He says to Koeri quietly so only she could hear.He was kind of proud of her for beating somebody up and causing the man to fear her.

Harley wrapped her arms around his neck as her hands roamed his hair.She smiled against his lips pulling away as her breath was noticeable."a little chilly."She says chuckling to him.She smiled as she ran her thumb over his lips,"I think you won the game."She says

Koeri smiled as she peppered Bakugo in kisses. Oh how she loved that boy. "Hmm.." She looked back at the girl who stood in the hallway. "You don't actually stay here do you?" She asked her a simple question to which the girl shook her head.

"No.. I'm... well-" She nervously fiddled with her hair and Koeri sighed.

"Fine she can stay with us." She knew exactly what the girl was given her reaction. "He didn't pay did he?"

"No.. My employer will not be happy with me. Thank you." The girl bowed showing her gratitude.

"I hope this doesn't have any backlash with us... We've got enough heat on us." Koeri felt a bit guilty getting herself involved now that it put the group at risk. "Let's go back to the room." She wiggled her way out of Bakugo's grasp and took his hand to lead the way.

Todoroki licked his lip as she pulled back. Her fingers gliding through his still wet hair felt gentle and pleasant. "I do enjoy winning." He remarked as he grinned. "Do people usually get rewards for winning a game such as this? Do they just accept the victor and move on to another game?" His body leaned back to lay flat on the bed. He crossed his arms behind his head as he looked up at her with curious eyes.

Bakugou looked at the girl,"how much was he suppose to pay?"He asks curiously leading the way holding Koeris hand.He didnt let go of her hand but scowled at the girl who wasnt answering quickly enough."what cat got your tongue speak."He says sternly.

Harley looked at him before she thought for a second,"what do you want for a reward?"She asks curiously.She sat on him as she looked down at him.She wasnt heavy since she was literally a light weight but she smiled down when Harley heard somebody outside their door.It was the guy from earlier as he banged on their door thinking the girl he bought for the night was in Harley and Todorokis room.Harley grumbled before going to answer the door as she crossed her arms,"who the hell are you?"She asks as the guy looked her up and down.
"Damn girl you fine I wouldnt mind having a slice of you,how much do you cost?"He says as Harley stared at him with an annoyed look.

"Th-Thirty thousand Yen..!" The mousey girl piped up with a blush. Bakugo's dominance was enough to make her flustered.

Koeri glanced back to the girl before looking forward again. "You got a name?"

"Miharu. Yokobara Miharu." She answered.

"Well," Koeri opened up the door as they made it back to the room. "You're free to stay with us for a while. I'm Koeri and this is Katsuki."

Miharu's eyes widened as she looked at the two of them. "A-As in Okatsu Koeri the heroine? What are you doing down here? What are you doing with him?? He's a villain. H-He's killed people..!"

"And you haven't?" Koeri looked at the girl with dead eyes as she stretched out her arms. "Do you think that I haven't? I'm no hero, not anymore. I just... don't like seeing people get taken advantage of. Don't worry about why I'm with him either. He's mine." She growled before licking Katsuki on his cheek and staring right at the girl. Her animalistic instincts made her more territorial and possessive when faced with someone who could be tempted to steal her mate. So her more dominant side started showing.

Todoroki was enjoying the little game of back and forth they had going on between them. Last thing he wanted was for it to be interrupted by someone banging on the door. He honestly thought it was Bakugo with how obnoxious the blonde could be but he would just text him not come by. The came the shouts to be let in and that he paid for the full time. "Oh great.." Harley was quick to spring up and answer the door before Todoroki could even sit up. She could handle it, he had faith in her but when the male opened his mouth that all went out the door. The half and half boy shot up and came to the door with his eye twitching. "What did you just say?" He growled in a low tone. "I ought to kill you. Why don't you go bang on someone else's door or find a nice hole to die in?" The room started to drastically drop in temperature due to his cold side slipping out. Ice frosted out from his hand as he touched the door frame. "Or should I put you in that hole myself?"

Bakugou pulled Koeri into a kiss after she licked his cheek."dont get possessive of me that's my job."He says smiling at her before he looked at the girl."I dont care what you're called honest."Bakugou says as he held Koeri close to him."And I wont hurt this wolf,I mean she could probably hurt me worse."He says jokingly.He tossed money at the girl not caring for her name before he sighed."that should cover you."He says as he picked up Koeri bringing her to the bed.

When Todoroki was behind her Harley smirked heavily at the man,"now now dear it would be mean to send him on his way with nothing."She says as her breath was noticeable due to the temperature drop.But the black mist filled the hallway before it entered the mans nostrils and his eyes rolled in the back of his head as he had a seizure and foamed at the mouth.

Koeri snickered and cooed as he gave her a kiss, smiling brightly to the affection. Her attention turned back to the girl that Bakugo tossed money to. "You can sleep on the couch if you'd like. If you need anything just let me know." She gave a thumbs-up before she was carried off to the bed. Miharu thanked him and nervously scooped up the money into her hands. She was more than fine sleeping on the couch if it meant she would be safe for the night. "Do you think someone will come looking for her? Do you think that's enough money..? I know how the underground works and someone is going to be very upset come morning." She put her thumb to her lips and lightly bit down into it as she typically did when she was starting to get lost in thought.

"Oh baby, you shouldn't have." Todoroki smirked as he pulled her into a brief kiss. He kicked the male down and out from their doorway so he could shut the door. "What on earth was he on about anyway? Why would he think this was the room he was looking for? Drunk idiots really piss me off."

Bakugou looked at Koeri,"I gave her 75 thousand yen."He says sighing.He kissed Koeri again,"nobody will come looking for her i promise.You both are safe from anybody.Remember who I am pup."Bakugou says as he held Koeri in his arms gently.He stopped her from biting her thumb as he distracted her thoughts."Damn if only we could separate the room so me and you could have privacy."He says in her ear.

Harley blushed as she looked at Todoroki,"I don't know i don't care Shoto.All I care about is how hot you look when you get mad protecting me."She says before wrapping her arms around his neck.She looked up at him,"what should we do now since our kissing session was ruined."She says curiously as she pouted.

Koeri was one to worry when it involved others not so much herself. She released a breath as he pulled her into him, a soft smile following his actions. "You're right. Everything will be okay." She started to feel her tension lessen but it quickly built back up as Bakugo whispered in her ears. Her wolf ears flickered and her tail jutted out. Pink dusted her cheeks at the thought. "She could turn around. Unless she likes to watch other people." Her eyes trailed over to the girl who got comfortable laying on the couch opposite of them. "Poor thing probably hasn't slept peacefully in days. If only she had someone like you around, you're mine of course but you know. You make me feel safer."

"As long as someone else doesn't come knocking on our door.." Todoroki hated interruptions as well as annoyances. That man lying dead as hell in the hallway was both. Someone was bound to come around and see him but it was nearly impossible to trace it back to them. The night should be calm now, at least he hoped so. "We could always fall asleep to a movie. I hear people do this thing called cuddling." He was not a 'cuddler' as far as he knew since he had never done it before. All of this was new for him, especially since he went out of his way to avoid others.

"Not everybody can be as lucky as you Koeri.And I know I'm great and powerful don't you know.Also of she wants to watch let her watch."He says kissing her again before pulling her and flipped her so she was laying on the bed and he was hovering over her.The girl had already fallen asleep due to the comfort on the couch.Katsuki kissed Koeri as he smiled at her,"but let's not wake her up."He says.

Harley smiled as she took his hand and went to the bed.She got on it finding a movie on the television the room had before she patted the spot next to her."come here Shoto."She says smiling to him as she got under the covers gently.She waited till shoto was next to her before she snuggled up to him as she smiled watching the movie.She fell asleep soon after the movie started since they have had a long day.

Koeri covered her mouth when she giggled to stifle the sound as Bakugo flipped her. "Keep playing like that and you might." She teased. Her tail swiped up his side slowly as he kissed her. She really sank into the feeling of his lips and craved more every second. She pulled him in more as her tongue slipped into his mouth loving every second of being close to him.

Todoroki made sure the door was locked, the windows were secured, and they were safe before crawling in bed. It's a habit of his to make sure he was fully aware of his surroundings before considering shutting his eyes. Perks of having a price on his head. He crawled into the bed beside her glancing over to the television for a moment before returning his attention to his princess. She snuggled up to him, which he opened his arms to give her room to get closer, before he laid there admiring her. She had fallen asleep so quickly from the day they had and she actually looked peaceful. His hand brushed the stray strands from her face before kissing her head. He wanted to make sure she always felt this safe if only with him. He wanted to change the world for her. It was difficult for him to fall asleep but with the warmth radiating from her body it was inevitable.

Bakugou smiled as he loved her assertiveness.His hands roamed her bare back as he slipped his hands under her shirt.He pulled away from their kiss before he smirked."Isn't the bathroom sound proof?"He asks her chuckling.He picks Koeri up and brings her into the bathroom."the girl is sleeping so let's have fun."He says.

Harley stayed next to him as she slept.Some time during the night Harley was tossing and turning before she jumped awake in a cold sweat from a nightmare.She looked next to her and smiled seeing shoto there.Layong back down she kissed his lips gently,"i won't let anything happen to you.If you die I die I promise you that."She says

Her hands immediately went to support herself as he lifted her. "Y-You're something else you know that?" Koeri shook her head with a smile as he carried her off to the bathroom. "Try not to make too much noise," she said as she leaned into him. Her tail smacked the door shut before it wrapped around his waist again.

Todoroki was so tired from running around he didn't even wake up when she jolted. His body was completely at ease and for once he didn't look ready to kill someone. He looked like a sleeping angel, one who was happily trying to keep Harley closer to him. He smiled a bit as she kissed him, just a bodily reflex from his subconscious, before shifting to pull her in closer. She made him happy and he didn't want to let go of that feeling.

Bakugou smiled as he turned the shower on to prevent perverted ears from listening.He kissed Koeri passionatly as he smiled at her.He held her hands as he sat her on the counter.He kissed her gently before he smiled."Should we be moving this fast or do you want to wait?"He asks.

Harley stayed awake the rest of the night snuggled against todoroki.She was happy that he pulled her closer.He was warm but not too warm.He made her feel comfortable and safe,she was going to do everything to keep him happy.Even if he abandoned her or hurt her she wouldn't help but love him.

The next morning came rolling around with the two sleeping half-naked in the bed together. After last night's festivities Koeri was exhausted and dreamed of sleeping in. Her body was sore, filled with little love bites, and definitely smelled like Bakugo. She stayed pressed to his body as she curled ontop of him, wanting just a few more minutes of sleep.

"H-Hey.. umm.. I should leave... I'm sure I'll be in more trouble if I stay." The girl who had been staying with them shook Koeri's shoulders causing her to groan. The wolf sat up slowly exposing her bare chest and lightly bruised skin. She rubbed at her eyes not really thinking about how flustered the other girl became.

"You want me to walk you out?" Koeri got out from the bed with nothing more than her underwear on, stretching out her arms with her tail swaying behind her. The girl went to protest but Koeri swiftly pulled the clothes she wore back on. The two left heading to the front exit of the hotel where three men greeted them. One was clearly higher ranked while the other two seemed to be cronies. They looked both of them up and down before speaking.

"Where were you? You know he doesn't like to be kept waiting," the man in the middle spoke up.

"The client was... problematic. I needed help getting the money and you didn't want to come." Miharu stated.

"And who is she? Another one boss might like..." The man grabbed Koeri's face tilting it up towards him as she scowled. "How much?"

"Not for sale." She growled before swatting his hand away.

"Oh come on, everyone has a price," The man chuckled before he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Even a hero who has no place being down here."

Her body tensed but the stoic expression remained. "Stay away from me. Creep." She turned on her heels to march off back to the room hearing the laughter of the man in the entrance. She went back to the room, locked the door, and pounced onto the bed. "Babe, wake up. We have to go right now. We need to find Hassan and Sho." She started shaking Bakugo as she sat on top of him. "They'll sell us out or worse we have to get out of here before we get surrounded."

Todoroki sat up fully refreshed the next morning. This was likely the best sleep he's had... ever. The boy did not sleep often and when he did it wasn't for more than a few short hours. His body was used to it by now, learning to run off not more than three or four hours of rest for a day. Sleeping next to Harley gave him some peace at mind. His eyes glanced down to her watching her sleep for a moment. Her body was still curled to his hip though he had already gotten up. She usually looked so distraught but right now, she seemed content. His hand slid over her face, a gentle finger to her cheek brushing away the stray strands. Her beauty was unmatched to anything he's seen. No model, no jewel, nothing money could buy was greater than this.

He leaned down to press a kiss to her temple before getting up. First order of business was relieving his bladder. Next was securing food. He made sure to get out of the bed slowly so he wouldn't disturb Harley. She needed the rest after the past few eventful days so he didn't mind letting her sleep in. Todoroki made his way to the bathroom with a slight stumble. It appears he was still quite groggy himself. Somehow he managed to make his way into the bathroom without knocking into anything.

Sally_Love Sally_Love

Katsuki woke up to Koeris voice as his hand held her hips."What happened?"He asks seriously as he sat up holding her to him.He could tell with her attitude that something was wrong.He had a feeling coming down here would be a bad idea but he hoped for the best.

Katsuki got up as he put on his clothes quickly,he packed their bags before he looked at her."Close the door and lock it dont open it for anybody."He says before he left to go find Harley and Todoroki.

Harley felt Todoroki leave her side as she woke up feeling a pain in her chest.An intuition she developed by being around Koeri she knew Koeri was frightened.

Harley got up as she began to change.She knocked on the bathroom door,"Shoto I'm going to Koeris room see you in a bit."She says as she headed out of the room.She found Koeris room as she knocked on the door."ko-ko its me Hassan."Harley says when she heard the men who bothered Koeri earlier were walking up.

"Hey little puppy come out and play."One says as he has a crazy look in his eyes before he froze when he saw Harley."Hey its our lucky day boss would love to have you.He says your body is smoking and he would love to see how much you can make him.Name your price sweetheart."The villain says walking up to Harley and grabbing her arm.

Suddenly he was on the ground screaming as Harley shook her hand in the air.She punched him and broke his nose.She looked at the other guy and smirked,"you two are so weak I don't have to use my quirk on you idiots."She says before she kicked the other and knocked him out before she took the one who touched her and dragged him to the end of the hall before she put him down the trash chute before doing the same with the unconscious villain.

"Koeri!"Harley shouts as she was upset.

Koeri was definitely startled from having her morning start off this way. The sudden adrenaline kicking in right after shortly waking up made her irrational, fearful. She nodded as Bakugo left the room leaving her completely alone to her thoughts. She started wondering if he had already been captured, what had happened to that girl, and if Harley was also dragged into this. The wolf started pacing the floor until a knock came to the door. There was hesitation in answering it, it could have been Bakugo returning or it could have been a horde of men. Her thoughts flooded her mind growing out the voices beyond the door until she heard Harley yell for her.

Without thinking further, Koeri sprung to the door, throwing it open and searching for the source of the sound. "Hassan!" The little wolf came running over immediately pulling her sister into a hug. "We have to leave before more come and overwhelm us. They'll get the whole underground involved and--" She paused as her nose twitched, letting out a low growl. Her hair ruffled and her tail jutted out as she started to look around. Someone was nearby, very close nearby, but she couldn't see them. Her ears could pick up their movements and her nose their scent but she was blind to their exact location. "Where's Sho-nii? We have to go get him... and find Katsu--" The movement whoever was around them made their move she pulled Harley out of the way and slashed at the air. A man screamed as his quirk deactivated and a claw mark appeared across his face. He had a chameleon quirk that allowed him to blend in with his surroundings, hence why she couldn't see him.

"You little shit--" He groaned before Koeri jumped up to kick his head into the wall with all the force she could muster.

"If we get surrounded we are stuck down in this grease trap. Come on," She grabbed Harley's hand and started running down the hall.

Shoto just barely caught what Harley said before she was taking off. He shrugged it off since he was preoccupied with aiming rather than conversation. It was so early in the morning and he would have loved to sleep in. He finished up in the bathroom and washed his hands before exiting when he heard what sounded like commotion in the building, and not the typical commotion. He got himself properly dressed, laced up his shoes, and ran out into the hall. The yelling was a bit louder now but the distinct "GET THOSE GIRLS" that echoed through was what caught his attention.

"Harley and the pup never provide a dull moment I see.." Shoto chuckled to himself as he found he quite liked the excitement from time to time. Still, he wasn't about to allow a bunch of brutes to mishandle what he deemed to be his own. That simply wouldn't do. So he made off for where he assumed the sounds where coming from.

"Koeri listen i will lead them away go find shoto and pomeranian.Go I can handle them dont worry about me."Harley says as she smiled and kissed koeris forehead.

Watching the pup leave she rushed down the hall,"shit."She says as she ran into a large villain who had a giant scar across his face.Its one of the villains harley caught before as he smiled down at her before grabbing her and quickly putting on a collar that disables a persons quirk.

Katsuki and the girl from before were walking back into the building as he bought out her contract so she could be koeris friend.He saw koeri run by as he called out to her."Koeri."He says confused.

Katsuki and the girl run over to koeri as he asked her what happened and stuff.He sighed pulling koeri into a hug,"i asked to to stay in the room.Wheres the crazy lady?"He asks talking about harley.

"BACK OFF BOYS THIS ONE IS MINE!"The villain from before shouts as Harley kicks him."i don't belong to you,I belong to shoto todoroki."She hissed at the villain.

Koeri didn't want to leave Harley behind but with everything that was going on, it left her little choice. She took off down the hall sniffing the air to catch the scent of either boy. She could pick out Katsuki from a mile away but ended up running so fast she nearly ran past him. "Katsuki!" She explained everything swiftly before leaning into his chest. Her hands wrapped loosely around him as her tail wrapped around her leg. "Hassan went to fight them by herself so I could find you and Shou. We have to find him before something happens." She sniffed the air again before her head snapped to the direction Shouto was in.

She moved swiftly tugging the two along behind her to where the half and half boy was looking around. "Shoushou this way." Koeri didn't even stop running as she ran past him.

Shouto was searching the area, there was too much commotion going around for him to pinpoint where Harley had run off to. That's when Koeri followed by Bakugo and some girl came running past him. "Right," he said before chasing after them. He spotted Harley down the hall fighting more of the mercenaries who came for them. He sped up going past Koeri to scoop Harley up and toss the girl over his shoulder.

"Sorry but I'll be taking what is mine." He released a cool breath and ice followed suit shooting out from his arm at the low-lives. He froze the villains to the wall of the corridor as he continued past. "We need to find yet another place to lay low. If we return topside the hero association will be waiting for us. We need masks to cover our faces."

Sally_Love Sally_Love

Harley blushed as she felt shoto holding her on his shoulder."I can walk you know."She says calmly.She looked at shoto before she looked at Koeri.

"Whos the chick?"She asks clearly glaring daggers into the new girl to the group.Harley relaxed on shotos shoulder.Usually she would be struggling but since it was shoto she didn't care.

Bakugou held Koeris hand as he looked at Harley."Shes a friend for Koeri be nice."He says sternly.Harley glared at him,"hey half half we need to find a place to plan.It ain't safe here why don't we go to your brothers place."He suggests.

Bakugou made the frozen villains explode causing ice to fly everywhere.He protected Koeri from getting hit with the ice.He looked at Shoto waiting for the others response.The girl was quiet as she felt Harleys stares.To be hinest the girl was intimidated by Harley.

"I know, but I want to carry you." Shouto smirked as he looked around. They needed to get lost and the only way to do that down here was to refer to their "king". As much as he didn't exactly get along with his brother, he needed his help right now. "I was trying to avoid being indebted to that bastard but... it can't be helped. When we find an opening we'll return to base. I'm sure Shigaraki is worried sick over us." His humor was dry as he knew well that their employer could not care less of their whereabouts.

He knew where Dabi's place was located. It was completely out of the way from the entire underground, which was exactly what they needed right now. It wasn't the largest place or anything near extravagant but it would be safe. His brother wasn't one for refined elegance anyways.

Koeri looked back at the girl running alongside them. "Miharu is cool. I rescued her... which might have gotten us into this mess..." She felt partly, if not wholly, to blame for the situation they were in. The hero life was something she had lived in for so long it was difficult to shake that mentality. She saw someone in danger, someone who needed her, and she didn't think twice. The wolf is too kind at heart.

"They're coming." Her ears flicked as she caught the sound of footsteps running after them and guns being loaded. "A lot of them." Koeri did not like the sound of how many people were chasing them down the makeshift street.

"This way." Shouto cut through a corner to head up to where the place was located. They would take a turn before reaching the staircase up to where the little house was located. It was more like a bunker built into the wall, headquarters that overlooked the entire city. He knocked on the door with two hard knocks. "Dabi open up."

After a few moments a groggy man with a bit of a scowl opened the door. "What can I do for you at this hour baby brother?" He scratched at his head before he let out a yawn. It was clear he was sleeping.

"The shitty hotel you sent us too didn't work. Also we blew it up. We'll be staying here now." Shouto didn't leave much room for objection as he let himself inside, finally putting Harley down.

"Whatever. If you touch any of my shit I'll turn you into the pavement." Dabi threatened before he went back to his room.

harley went to Koeri before she saw the girls fear of Dabis threat."Dont worry Miharu he won't do any of that."She says as she looks around the place.

"So To...Dabi we need help,we got what maybe 20 to 30 of your goons trailing us ready to shoot the place up.I can't use my quirk with this collar on and my quirk is best for large groups.Would you happen to have the key?"Harley asks as she looked at Dabi.

Bakugou went and sat in the living room as he held onto Koeri."Dont leave my side incase things get ugly."He says snuggling his head into the crook of Koeris neck.Listening to Harley talk he ignored her holding Koeri on his lap.

Miharu sat next to Bakugou and koeri.The girl was nervous to be in the underground kings house.She felt uncomfortable with the whole situation but when Shouto and Harley talked to Dabi with stern and serious voices she felt that the king was going to explode.

Dabi's eyes narrowed as Harley nearly addressed him by his other name. He loathed that anyone even knew it but he knew there were few who did. Anyone who knew better refrained from using it. "My goons? They know better." He stepped closer to her and Todoroki grew defensive. "Calm down loverboy," he waved him off before he brought Harley in close. Turquoise eyes inspected the collar wondering if there was anything he could do with it. "Nope. You've gotten yourself in trouble with those idiots I see.. This thing was made by the government, stolen by smugglers. Quirks won't work against that thing and the only person down here I know might have the key is Liveline. Ugly son-of-a-bitch but we don't mess with each other for the sake of.. business interest."

"So what are we supposed to do? Where do we find him?" Shouto crossed his arms over his chest, a scowl ever-present on his face. He did not like having to run around a city where over a dozen men were searching for him. If this man was as influential as his brother said then likely half the underground was on the lookout for them.

"Well that's the thing, he moves around a lot. Plenty within the circuit want him dead. He has a few locations on the surface and down here but as of recent I believe he should be hiding out in his bunker. Mmm... east side of the city." Dabi explained though it didn't provide much information.

"Okay.." Koeri pressed herself close to Bakugo, wrapping her tail around his waist. She cooed to his affection, craning her neck a bit so he could come closer. She listened well to the conversation between the trio while remaining perfectly still. It appeared not only did Dabi not have the key or have control over any of the men chasing them but they had to search for some villain who did have the key. Wonderful.

Her eyes drifted to Miharu, a frightened lamb who clearly wasn't suited for fights. "Don't be so nervous. We'll keep you safe from them. I'm... sorry I dragged you into this." The wolf gave a soft smile, it was impossible for her to be a cruel person by nature.

"No no-- It's my fault you even had to help me. I... I can take you to him. I know where... w-where to go." Miharu spoke up, her voice mousey and soft.

"Hassan, she knows where we should go." Koeri called for Harley's attention. Her tail flicked slightly against Bakugo's back before she tensed. "We need to get ready. You can't fight a bunch of quirks without one and Micchan isn't a fighter. If we... split up maybe.. we need to divide enough attention from the creeps chasing us for a breakthrough to where this asshole is hiding." She grew more serious as she leaned forward. It was obvious how she rose in the ranks so quickly with how she could act in a state of emergency. "Miharu stay with Katsuki, if anything happens he'll protect you. I trust him with my life. Harley.... you should stay here since you're the most at risk but since I know you won't... stay with Shouto. I'll go alone and infiltrate. It'll be a lot easier to break in if all of us don't go together and cause a ruckus. We don't know what this person is capable of. I can move much faster by myself and find the key while you guys keep everyone occupied. Micchan you just need to point me in the right direction."

Sally_Love Sally_Love

harley listened to Everybody before she sighed,"dabi your ranks of villains are going to decrease once i get this collar off.And Koeri you will not be going alone i forbid it.Shouto will go with you while me and the pomeranian distract the others.And Dabi I need some things that I know you have."She says to him as she looked at him smirking.

Harley might have been a pro hero but she dealt with so many villains that she became the perfect villain herself.She was smart dangerous with and without her quirk.She was the heros biggest problem now.

Katsuki looked at Miharu as he scoffed,"she clearly isn't a fighter thats for sure.And yeah me and the girl over there can hold them off.She might be useful to me even without the quirk.And it seems like she has a plan.I mean she must be strong to even defeat Dabi."Katsuki says.

"She hasn't defeated me we are evenly matched."Dabi says before he hands Harley a key."its down the hall and to the left dont let anybody know i willingly gave you the key say you pickpocketed from me."Dabi says as he waved them off but looked at the quiet girl Miharu."My payment should be that girl no questions asked."Dabi says as Katsuki shrugged but Harley frowned before she went to the room Dabi told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back