• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Other End of The Spectrum [storm & sally]

Koeri was exploring the room, she would have explored outside the room but the noises coming from outside made her a bit nervous. She turned quickly hearing Bakugo reenter the room and her hands swiftly came to her eyes. "Y-Yeah!" She had a thick blush on her cheeks as she tried to hide her embarrassment. "Room service sounds good. Maybe they have abs-ribs!! Maybe they have ribs!!" Koeri cleared her throat as her face got even hotter while she was distracted.

Todoroki was happy she returned the affection and even happier that she wasn't scared of him. "That's... a first. Usually, people are too afraid of me to approach or find my presence to be unsettling.. yet you find it... calming." It warmed his cold heart making him almost want to tear up, almost. He pulled her closer so he could wrap his arms around her in an embrace. "You just want me to fall deeper in love with you, don't you..." He sunk into her shoulder letting himself get absorbed in the hug. Despite how hard he made himself seem and how cold he tries to act, the simplest of affections was enough to make him break down the walls.

Grabbing a tank top and putting it on he walked over to Koeri and moved her hands."So you want my abs?"He asks teasing her a bit chuckling and kissing her forehead.He walked to the bed pulling out the room service menu as he pat the spot infront of him as he put his back against the wall.

Harley blushed as he held her close,"Shoto Todoroki the deadliest villain in the world now a days is so cute."She says chuckling but when he said the word love her chuckle faded.She covered her eyes as she hiccups a bit crying."I never thought somebody would love me."She says trying to stop her tears.

Koeri squeaked as he moved her hands. She looked up at him completely flushed stumbling over her words. "Ye-nooo-mmmm..." she closed her eyes and her eyes flattened as he kissed her forehead. When he pulled away she whimpered softly but seeing him call for her made her brighten up again. She happily crawled over to him right into his lap, leaning back into his chest so they could look at the menu together. Surprisingly, they had a pretty wide range of options. "Oh oh! I want ribs with fries! Can I get that? Should we get something to share instead?" She tilted her head back to look up at him with innocent eyes.

"Shh shh it's okay. Don't cry..." He ran his fingers through her hair, rubbing at her scalp and comforting her. "I love you so never say never. It's okay... I promise. I've never broken a promise before and I don't intend to start now." It was hard for him to be romantic or even express deeper emotions but he was trying his best. He wanted to be better at it for her.

"We can get anything you want and something to share.I know you could probably eat alot so dont worry I still think you are cute."Bakugou says smiling.

Harley looked at him before she nodded,"you still love me with all the deaths on my hands."She says to him before she hid her face in his shirt.

Her ears perked up happily. "Yay! Mmmm what to get to share... What are you in the mood for?" Koeri turned around so she could cup his cheeks, playing with them gently while she watched him.

"Sweetheart if we're talking about deaths, I can probably match it. They don't call me the cold killer prince for nothing." Todoroki smirked, a bit proud of the numerous titles he's earned for himself as a villain. As a hero he was nothing but a mere shadow of his father but here he had respect. "Nothing's going to deter me from you."

"Hamburger steak and onigiri."Bakugou says before he took her hands in his and kissed her lips before he smirked."What else do you want to eat?"He asks curiously as he held her hands in his.

Harley smiled,"I love you too,I wont let anybody take you away from me."She says to him pulling his chin into a kiss."We should get you some food."She says as she goes to grab the room service menu.

Koeri giggled as he kissed her playfully returning them as she thought. She looked to the menu again. "Hmm... fried rice and teriyaki salmon, gyudon, and mmmm.... omurice too!" She pointed to each item with a happy bob before she froze. "Oh wait that's a lot of f-food. I get really hungry..." Her quirk used up a lot of her stamina and her metabolism burned it into energy quickly so she was constantly hungry.

"That would be nice." Todoroki laid back on the bed and rolled onto his stomach so he could look with her. "What would your stomach desire today? I think I could go for something light."

"Who cares I bet you need it for your quirk."He says smiling before placing the order and getting something extra for Koeri.He sat with her as they waited for their food before he looked at her hands."they are so much smaller than mine its cute."He mumbled.

"I told you before I dont eat much never have."Harley says as she sits on the bed looking at the menu before she laid back while her head rested on his back."What do you want?"She asks looking at him.

Koeri nodded in response. She did eat much more than she looked like she would. Thankfully, she was in wonderful shape. "They're not that much smaller!" She grabbed his hand and pressed it to her own looking at the difference between them. "...okay maybe they are..." She puffed out her cheeks lightly looking at their cheeks before she swiftly pulled it away. "You're just a giant!" It's not like she couldn't turn into a giant wolf or anything.

"Hmmm..." Todoroki laid his head down on his arms. "Maybe yakisoba... Yeah. That's fine for me." He wasn't extremely hungry but he also didn't like to skip meals. Something light was perfect and he honestly loved soba noodles.

Bakugou chuckled before he pinched Koeris cheeks gently."That's good then it means that I can use my body to shield you."He says to her smiling.He pulled her closer and smiled,"I wont let anything happen to you my treasure."He says in her ear.

Harley ordered the Yakisoba before she relaxed against him still using his back as a pillow."What are we going to do now?"Harley asks when her face became red when the room next to them began making loud lewd noises.

Koeri's ears warmed as well as her cheeks as he pulled her in and whispered sweet words. "Don't do that! I don't want you to get hurt because of me...I-I want to keep you safe and I'll protect you! I'll do whatever it takes." She didn't like the idea of using him as a shield but knowing him Bakugo would do it anyway. She leaned on him allowing herself to rest fully on him.

Todoroki bit his lip hearing the moans through the walls. "It's like they're trying to make a suggestion for us." He teased. He wasn't opposed to the idea but he also didn't want her to think of him as that kind of person. Plus Harley was pretty shy when it came to these things so he felt he needed to take it slow with her. "How about we... play a game? Or we could watch television... maybe see what other weird things this room has going on? We could always take a nap too but we might miss the food." He gave her some options since he didn't mind doing anything she wanted to do.

Bakugou held her hands in his as his chin rested on her head between her ears."considering I have to ask Harley how to calm you in your wolf form I will do anything for you.I love you."He says before he turned bright red and hid his blushing face.

Harley looked at him,"Game?"She asks curiously.She moved to lay on her stomach beside him as she listened for his game idea."What kind of game?"She asks.

"Only if I get too riled up." Koeri chuckled as she closed her eyes briefly so she could listen to his heartbeat. "You l-love me..? I-I.." She didn't know what to say at first. Her mind was completely caught off guard with the concept so she sat there silently dumbfounded for a moment. "I love you too." She blurted out after realizing she had zoned out.

He thought for a moment trying to think of something that might interest her. "Truth or dare? Maybe.. charades..? I'm sorry I'm not very good at this. We didn't exactly do stuff like this in my family..." Todoroki was always alone and never had others to play with growing up. Harley at least had Koeri so the two could learn how to interact with others but the half and half child had only his thoughts.

Bakugou turned her head before kissing her again.Their food arrived soon after as he groaned having to go open the door.He got all the food in the room before closing the door as he took the surprise cake to Koeri."Thought you would like this it's a strawberry cake."He says.

"Truth or dare sounds fun how do you play?"She asked innocently before she looked at him smiling.She heard the door being knocked on as she went to grab Todorokis Yakisoba.She brought it in and handed it to him before she sat down.

Koeri's eyes widened at the food feeling the saliva accumulate from seeing it all. "YOU GOT ME CAKE??" She made a pouty face as if she was going to cry but instantly ran up and hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She stood up on her toes as she peppered him in kisses before taking the cake and sitting down on the floor with it. "I should eat dinner first. Hassan always says not to eat dessert first." She nodded to herself as she set the tasty looking cake on the accent table. They had a whole cart full of food that she couldn't wait to dig into.

Todoroki took the bowl into his hand after he sat up. He set it on his lap and allowed it to cool for a moment. "Well we ask each other 'truth or dare' and then we have to answer honestly or do the dare. I think there's usually some kind of penalty if you don't do it but... I'm not sure..." He vaguely remembered his classmates playing while they lived in dorms a long time ago but not enough for him to recall the rules. "It's a pretty simple game."

Bakugou sat next to her eating a onigiri as he ate while clicking the tv on.He flipped through the channels before stopping on a cute drama.He sat back watching the tv while they ate.

"What penalty do we pick then?"She asks curiously.She wanted to play it also a bit curious about what kind of answers she could get from Todoroki."How about you start?"She asks curiously.

Koeri sat on the floor munching away at her meal. She had about five different plates in front of her to pick from. She ate like she never seen food before but unlike in her wolf form, it wasn't mess. Just really fast as if she inhaled the food. Her body naturally did this little happy dance with her bobbing along and her tail wagging swiftly behind her. As Bakugo turned on the tv it caught her attention with the gushy drama.

"Hmmm.... we'll just make it up as we go I guess." Todoroki pulled the bowl up closer to his mouth as he broke the chopsticks and ate some. It wasn't as hot after he blew on it thanks to his icy breath and tasted a lot better than he gave this hotel credit. "Truth or dare?"

Bakugou ate the hamburger steak and rest of the onigiri.He glanced at Koeris little dance and her tail wags before he couldnt help but laugh."you are adorable."He says.

"Truth."Harley responds smiling.She watched him as she tilted her head curiously.Leaning forward she took a bit of the Yakisoba eating it quickly before she chuckled."Not really my style."She says sitting beside him.

"No I'm not," She muttered with stuffed cheeks. Koeri swallowed the food and even scarfed down the rest of it so she could start on the cake. "Here Katsu-san~" She cut the cake in half down the middle so she could share it with him. His half was placed on a separate plate that she set down in front of him. "That was we can both have some." There was some frosting from moving the cake piece left on her finger so she ended up swiping it on his nose while giggling.

"I prefer cold soba noodles with veggies but yakisoba will suffice just fine for me." Shoto had a pretty refined pallet with very specific tastes. It wasn't often that he settled for anything less than exactly that. He thought a moment as he ate another bite. "Have you ever kissed anyone before? Aside from me, of course."

"I appreciate the offer pup but I dont like sweets."Bakugou says as he wiped the frosting off his nose and put it in her nose smirking."I also got the cake for you so you can have the entire thing."He says smiling.He put his arm around her shoulder as he watched the drama on tv.

"No everybody was afraid of me because of what i did in my first year at UA."She says before thinking."Truth or dare?"She asks him smiling innocently.She was having fun with him as she made a mental note that he likes cold soba and veggies.

Koeri pouted as she got cake on her nose but smiled when she actually tasted it. "So good..." She took one of the bigger soup spoons to shovel cake into her mouth as she leaned onto Bakugo.

Makes sense. He was in a somewhat similar sense. Everyone had swooned for him or fell smitten with his appearance but never dared to approach him in fear of his family. His reputation was so high no one ever wanted to climb the mountain. "Dare." He pulled more noodles into his mouth as he waited for her dare.

Bakugou leaned his head back onto the bed as he soon fell asleep from the long day they had.His breaths were soft and calm.His face was peaceful and not scowling as he seemed like a normal person without anger.

Harley thinks for a moment before her face turned bright red,"I dare you to take your shirt off and keep it off till morning."She says half joking as she chuckled and blushed.

Koeri finished off the rest of her food and got up for a moment to put the plates and trays back on the cart. She then washed her hands and her face because he got cake on her. He was sound asleep looking more peaceful than he'd been the past couple days that she could remember. She crawled over and hovered over him for a moment, a thick blush growing on her cheeks. Her heart started to race as she drew in closer but right before their lips would have connected she pulled away not going through with it. Her cheeks turned bright red and she held her face silently cooing at how cute he was and how privileged she was to have him like her. It was too much she needed to cool off so she opted to go for a walk through the hotel.

Todoroki blinked a few times hearing her dare. Not that he was ashamed of his body or anything but he wouldn't have guessed that's what she wanted. It made him a bit happy to think about though. "Fine," he said calmly as he set his half-eaten bowl down on the bed. The shirt was pulled up and over his head before tossing it to the side. His muscles glistened in the dim light and his hair was a bit more ruffled now. "Your turn, truth or dare?" He smirked noting the flushed complexion on her cheeks.

Bakugou flinched as he slept still before jumping awake as Koeri left.He scrambled to his feet before he rushed out after her.He knew that she would be in trouble,he ran after her."Koeri my pup what are you doing?"He asks frantic and a bit half asleep.

"Dare."Harley says as she scooted a bit closer to him smiling as she still blushed.She shook with a bit of excitement at what he was going to dare her to do.She hoped it wasnt something too bad.

Koeri in the brief time of her being on her own ended up in the middle of a couple's dispute. A woman, clearly unhappy with the man bothering her needed help and the protector inside her couldn't turn away from it. She transformed into a wolf more suitable for the size of the hall and pounced on the man with a growl. Her fangs were ready to tear through his neck when she heard Katsuki's voice. Her ears perked up and she transformed back to her human form, still standing on the male as she growled. "If you bother her again I'll eat you." She kicked the male to the side and he got up and took off past Bakugo. Her jolly innocent expression returned with a thick red blush as if she didn't just frighten a stranger. "Nothing~ I needed a walk." She strolled up to him with her fluffy tail happily whipping behind her.

Todoroki had a smirk still as he leaned in close to her face. His hand slowly dragged up her side to her cheek as he rubbed small circles on her skin. "I dare you to kiss me until your legs feel numb." He wasn't sure how long it'd take her legs to feel numb but he thought it was challenging enough for her. If he really wanted to be bad, oh he could have been bad but he knew how shy and innocent she really was with this kind of stuff. She can fool other people but she couldn't fool him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back