• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Other End of The Spectrum [storm & sally]

Harley looked at Dabi as she smiled,"Thank you so much."Harley says as she looks at Koeri and Bakugou dancing.She sighed before wanting to get some proper clothes.She didnt mind wearing Todorokis shirt but it was a bit breezy.

Bakugou wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close,"nobody is going to mess with my pup."He says smiling at Koeri before he was hit in the back of the head by Harley,"first of All pomeranian she isnt yours she is mine.And if anybody wants to mess with her I will send them to hell."Harley says smirking as she wrapped her arms around Koeris shoulder and pet the wolf girls hair.

Todoroki sighed seeing the two lovebirds. It honestly made him chuckle a bit watching them all interact.

"Hassan!" Koeri nuzzled into the headpats as her tail started swishing back and forth. "We came for backup! B-But then I got taken into the crowd," she puffed out her cheeks a bit recalling the people who nabbed her, "but you found us! Did you find Dabi? Are we gonna stay here?" Her jolly expression returned back to her as she cocked her head to the side.

"Yes. We're going to get a shower and fresh change of clothes. I'd much prefer to not be dirty with sewer water all over my pants." Todoroki said as he pulled Bakugo aside. "Look as much as I'd like to take my brother's word for it I don't trust anyone down here. The two of them pro-heroes or not, used to be and I'm sure there are a lot of bitter parties down here they've had a hand in arresting or getting their associates arrested in the past. Keep a close eye and don't let her out of your sight." He was still skeptical about being surrounded by villains who weren't under his control and the people down here had nothing to lose so they feared little to nothing outside Dabi.

"Boys I know you're trying to protect us and stuff but dont forget I have hospitalized many and killed many so I wont need protecting much."Harley says as She looked at Bakugou,"but if anything happens to my dear Ko-ko I will hold you responsible."Harley says sternly.

Bakugou looked at todoroki agreeing with him when Harley interrupted their conversation.Bakugiu and Harley befan to butt head and bicker at each other since both were stubborn and headstrong cases it was difficult for them to get along.

"I-I don't need protection! I'm not a baby!" Koeri puffed out her cheeks as she tried to act tough but she was definitely the baby of the group. She likely needs the most protection out of them because of how soft she can be despite her quirk being strong. She also happened to be the shortest so she was the easiest target. "Please don't fight." She crawled in between the two and held her hands out to keep them apart.

"We're a team now. We'll look out for each other." Todoroki crossed his arms as he noted the people who looked blankly at the clearly out of place group. "Let's get going before we attract any more attention. There's probably a few shops we can get some clothes at and we can all shower at that hotel. Unless you'd prefer we split up into pairs." He didn't think the girls wanted to separate and he didn't exactly want to get stuck going clothes shopping by himself with Bakugo.

"How about me and Koeri go one way you and Harley can go the other way.That way if anything happens we can protect the girls."Bakugou says as Harley sighed."Ko ko I dont care either way so it's up to you."Harley says.

Harley then looked over her shoulder as there were people watching them."we are being watched."She mumbled to todoroki as she didnt break eye contact with a villain who hates her and Koeri since the two of them put him in jail till his escape."Koeri,Jonx is here."Harley says

"I don't mind going with Katsu-san." Koeri had a gentle smile to her face before she turned to notice who Harley was talking about. "So this is where he's been hiding... He's not the only one. I saw Waterman and Venomess here too. There's probably lots of others."

"You two have been busy since graduation. This place is filled with villains but there are some civilians that live down here as well. We'll do good to look like civilians and blend in. We have heroes looking for us on the surface and you girls are wanted down here. It'd be best if we keep a very low profile until the heat dies down. We can't fight the entire underground and the hero's association at the same time." Todoroki knew good and well if they were to get into a big fight and the heroes caught on it'd be the death of them. The last thing he wanted was to bite off more than he could chew. "Let's get going before your friend over there decides to make a move."

"Right!" Koeri happily took Bakugo's hand and led him outside, weaving through the crowd of people as she tugged him along. That place was definitely packed but out of the street she felt like she could breathe again. Well, as much as she could in a stuff place like this.

Harley looked at todoroki as Bakugou and Koeri left."They seem awfully close."She says smiling a bit before she began to walk through the crowd.A girl saw todoroki and tried dancing with him as she got in his way.She smiled as her hands were all over him.Harley turned and walked over grabbed the girl by the shoulder and turning her to look face to face.Harley smiled before she headbutted the girl,"dont touch my man."Harley says before taking a hold of todorokis hand and bringing him out.

Bakugou looked at Koeri and how calm she looked outside of the club."you dont like crowded places much do you? Is it for that fact that people touch your tail and ears?"He asks as he held her hand while they walked.

Koeri happily went along with him holding her hand as they walked. "Yeah it's... when I was younger people would pull on my tail a lot or grab my ears especially in crowds... Now it just makes me nervous whenever I go into one like that." Her tail came around to coil around her body so it wouldn't touch the floor. Since she had white hair and majority of her tail and ears were white she didn't like to get them dirty. "They're just the most sensitive parts of my body and I'd prefer if they weren't pulled on." She rubbed her arm nervously as she spotted a little clothing shop.

Todoroki tried his best to gently push the girl off of him but she seemed persistent. He had a grimace on his face up until Harley headbutted the girl. It almost brought a chuckle out of him. "I'm supposed to be the one protecting you." He says as they follow not too far behind Bakugo and Koeri. "So, I'm your man huh?" He had a bit of a smug look on his face as his eyes glanced toward her. He didn't mind it but hearing her say it brought some feelings out of him.

Bakugou pat her head,"I wont let anybody else but me touch them and I guess your friend behind us.She might be a girl but she is a bit scary at times."Bakugou says smiling as he walked to the clothing shop.When they walked in he had a scowl on his face to scare others off.

Harley blushed a bit,""I was just trying to help get her away from you and girls dont go men who have dangerous girlfriends.And so what you made a promise to marry me remember.But I can see if you dont want to after all nobody would want to marry me."She says looking away from him.

Koeri leaned into his touch before they walked into the little shop. It had clothes that would be considered a little bit 'extra' but she didn't mind. She thought it was pretty cool. "Hassan isn't scary! At least... not to me. She's my big sister." As she twirled around the store people were quick to move away from her to avoid getting blasted by Bakugo. She looked around for a moment but knew any pair of jeans she would have picked up would end up not fitting right or exposing most of her butt thanks to her thick fluffy tail. So she opted for a shirt dress with a bunny logo on her chest. She also got a face mask to cover her mouth and nose. For shoes she ended up grabbing a pair of sneakers.

Todoroki smirked as he took her hand, twirled her around, and pulled her under his arm so she could be closer. "I know. I just wanted to hear you say it. I enjoy teasing you... seeing that flustered look on your face." He tipped her face over to him so she could look him in the eyes. "It's cute. Plus I'm not one to be so base as to back away from a promise I made."

Bakugou picked out a couple clothes for her before he asked the shop keep to Tailor the clothing to fit Koeri better.The shop keeper sighed and agreed before he took the clothes to be worked on.Bakugou looked at Koeri as he smiled,"that way you can wear clothes that fit properly."He smiled at her.

Harleys face went a brighter red before she smirked,"oh really then I hope you dont mind having a wife like me."She says moving away from him and going to grab some clothes before she went to the dressing room.She changed before coming out in tight leather pants and a cropped corset looking shirt before she picked out a pair of black heeled boots and a leather jacket with spikes.Harley tied her hair back before she walked over to Koeri and tied the younger girls hair into a cute but messy bun.

Koeri blinked as she came out from the dressing room changed into better fitting clothes with Bakugo's shirt folded in her hands. "Y-You... did that for me?" She had a light blush across her cheeks finding that to be one of the nicest things anyone has done for her. The only person who ever cared about her was Harley, not even her own family gave a rat's ass about what she does. The way she looked at him with a little ray of hope in her eyes was as if he was some kind of shining knight. "You didn't have t-to do that.." It was difficult to see the way her face heated up with the mask covering the lower half of her face but her tail wrapping around her and her ears flattening a bit showed it. Now that she was better dressed she felt more comfortable walking about and shopping. Her eyes spotted Harley dressed in a rather edgy outfit, something she wouldn't suspect any less of from her. She tied the wolf's hair back into a messy bun and Koeri was quick to be appreciative of it. Since she had a lot of curly hair it was a lot to manage at times.

"I think I can manage that," Todoroki said before he watched Harley dip off into the store. He went to pick his own clothes, he only needs a few, maybe about two or three outfits. He decided not to change into them until he's had a proper shower though. Which reminded him that he needed to make sure they knew where to go. Todoroki walked up to the counter where the man was sewing together the last pieces of Koeri's custom clothes and informed him that they wouldn't be paying because Dabi said they didn't have to. The man was about to argue but he was quick to inform him of his identity to which the man nervously calmed down and offered any other services. "I need to know where Pink Mochi is," Todoroki said plainly but the man looked him up and down confused before he looked to Harley. With a smirk plastered across his face, the shop owner gave a bit of directions as well as the clothes for Koeri. "Thank you," he said before returning to the group with the clothes in hand.

Bakugou looked at her,"of course I did who else is going to take care of you pup."He says when he noticed her blush.He blushed a bit as well before he leaned down moving the mask and gently kissed her lips before he stood back up straight."Anyways you're my girl so I have to take care of you."Bakugou says as he was showing Koeri he claimed her."You arent allowed to think about any man unless I say so."He smirked at her.

Harley watched todoroki as she saw him talking with the shop keep.When he returned to the group as crossed her arms,"So to the hotel now right?"She says smiling."Ah hey what did you do to Koeri!"Harley asks a bit loudly as she saw Bakugou kiss Koeri."that is not allowed she is too young and innocent dont taint her with your weirdness."Harley says protectively wrapping her arms around Koeri.

As he kissed her, her tail jutted out ruffled behind her and she stood completely dumbfounded for a moment. Koeri's face lit up as she slid the face mask back up. Harley was quick to wrap her arms around her but the girl was a studdering blushing mess. "T-Th-That was m-m-my-" She looked so red like she was about to explode with embarrassment. Her hands came to her cheeks as she thought about it. His lips were so soft, he was so gentle.

"Yes to the hotel." Todoroki tried to stifle his snickering as he watched what was going on. Harley was definitely the overprotective older sister and he found that trait in her to be endearing. He observed them for a bit more before grabbing Harley's hand. "Let's get going, I'd really like to shower..." He started tugging her along with Koeri since he doubted she'd let go of the wolf now.

Bakugou held Koeris hand as he slipped her away from Harley."You are the first girl for me to want like this so I'm not going to let anybody take what I want as my own."He says smirking watching as Harley was dragged away from Koeri as and him.Bakugou walked with Koeri as he followed behind Harley and Todoroki.

Harley looked at Todoroki before she kept glancing back.Koeri and Bakugou walked together as Harley sighed a bit."She is growing up so fast."Harley says as she walked with The half half man.She looked at him then glanced at their hands together before she pulled her hand away a bit self consciously."I can walk beside you."She says

Koeri felt like her heart was beating out of her chest as he held her hand. She only nodded while they walked trying to keep herself from fizzling out.

"Soon she'll be getting married and having twins." Todoroki played into the idea as he kept walking. He noted how she pulled away from him but he didn't pressure her to stay close. He just continued on down the makeshift road spotting the large flashing sign of the hotel. "Something feels weird about this place.." He said as he guided them in, holding the door open for the others. As he walked up to the counter the host looked him up and down.

"How can I help you sugar?" The woman was sucking on a large red lollipop as she eyed the half and half man, giving occasional glances to the blonde one.

"We need two rooms. My brother said this place would be suitable to stay in."

"Why would that matter?" She gave him an apathetic look until Todoroki leaned in.

"Because my brother is Dabi and he won't hesitate to kill anyone who doesn't give me what I fucking want. Now would you like to accommodate my friends and I or would you like to have a chat with him?" He had a rather threatening look in his eyes that made the woman jump to attention. She cleared her throat and had a thick blush across her face.

"What kind of room would you like?" She questioned. It confused the male but she pulled out a small book. His face immediately lit up as he brought a hand to cover it.

I'll kill him..
He thought as he pointed to a room with mirrors and chandeliers on the walls and another room that looks more like feudal japan except the dividers looked like cell bars. "These are fine. Let's just go please." The woman gave him the keys before he tossed one to Bakugo.

"What kinda place is this..?" Koeri asked as she looked around the lobby.

"A love hotel. Dabi will never cease to embarrass me." Todoroki was definitely out of his element but it was either this or the streets and he really really wanted a shower.

"I'm going to kill him."Harley says blushing a bright red as she realized what kind of hotel it was right away.As the woman at the counter flirted a bit with Todoroki she felt extremely jealous and angry.But chuckled when todoroki showed the woman he wasnt interested.
As the others went ahead Harley stayed back a bit behind the group."should us girls take one room and you boys take another?"She asked a bit quietly when Bakugou denied quickly.

"I would not sleep in the same room as this half half bastard."He says before patting Harleys head and smirking,"dont worry I wont do anything to make the pup uncomfortable so you dont need to wor..."He began to say but was punched in the stomach."dont touch my head you yappy dog."Harley says as she went to Koeri."if he tries anything shout for me immediately I will come running."Harley says kissing Koeris forehead as a big sister would as she walked to the room with todoroki.

Bakugou brought Koeri to the room with mirrors and chandeliers as he opened the door."you can go shower first if you want to."He says to her smiling a bit.

Koeri snickered a bit watching Harley. She didn't fully catch on until she saw the types of people that floated around the hallway. "Oh." She said made an audible realization before she gave her sister a hug. "Don't worry I'll be okay." Innocent as always Koeri never failed to brighten a room. When they entered the room she looked around for a moment, noticing all the mirrors and chandeliers that lined the walls. It was honestly a pretty cool room in her opinion. She turned around and drew in closer to Bakugo, wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning her head on his chest. "Are you okay? Hassan can hit pretty hard." She giggled as she looked up at him with bright red eyes.

Todoroki shook his head with a smile as they walked down the hall to their own room. "Bakugo may be an idiot but he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. I can just see it in the way he looks at her... He's never looked at anybody like that." He unlocked the door opening up the red room with dim lighting. It looked like a traditional Japanese room with a bit of a twist to it but he honestly didn't mind it. "Does the princess need anything before I take a shower? Water? Food? They probably have room service if you'd like.... or we can find somewhere to eat if you'd rather not have shady hotel food."

Bakugou blushed,"this cute face of yours is going to get me beat up."He says sighing before he smiled and leaned down to be looking in her eyes."Honestly I am fine she did hit hard but I will survive.Go shower please or else I will be killed by your sister."He says to her before he gently lifted her chin.Their lips were inches apart before he looked away and tried not to do anything bad to her.

Harley looked around the room before she sat on the floor.She shakes her head,"no I'm fine honest enjoy your shower."She says to him as she took her heels off and relaxed.She watched Todoroki head to the showers before she noticed something was off.The shower room was behind a glass window and Harley could see everything.She blushed a bright red before hiding her face and covering her eyes.

Koeri giggled as his face lit up but it soon matched her own as he tipped her chin up. She looked at him with pleading eyes as he looked away wanting more of his attention. Her fingers tugged down her face mask before she gave him a quick peck and dashed away. "No peeking!" She yelled as she closed the shower door. Inside the bathroom, it was like one big mirror and the actual shower was only covered by the same chandelier drapery. It left her feeling a little exposed as she peeled her clothes off but at least she would be clean. Koeri took a decently long shower having to clean her entire tail as well as her body but when she was finished she stepped out in a pair of shorts and a crop top with her hair still tied up in a bun. Her tail was extra fluffy now after a bath and her skin was flushed. "These fit way better after you got them cut." She cooed happily as she tugged at the shorts.

"Suit yourself." Todoroki said as he stepped into the shower room. Like a traditional style room it left little to the imagination. Everything was out in the open with nothing more than glass or the barred dividers blocking the view. It didn't bother him much, his confidence could attest to that, so he got into the shower without so much as batting an eye. He took a short shower, finding it better to be efficient than linger in the shower. When he was finished he changed into a long sleeve pullover and black pants. "What's gotten into you?" He asked as he gently pulled Harley's hands from covering her face.

Bakugou was laying on the bed as he sat up when she came out of the shower.His face was stern before it turned into a bright red mess.He didnt expect her to be that darn cute in the clothes he picked out for her.He went and grabbed a towel before taking out her hair to dry it properly."dont want you to catch a cold."He says to her drying her hair gently before braiding it.

Harley had her eyes closed as she pointed to the mirror type wall showing into the bathroom and shower."I didnt want to seem like a pervert so I covered my eyes instead of watch you shower."She says still with her eyes closed.She looked at Todoroki slowly making sure he had clothes on before she stood."I should shower as well."she says to him heading into the bathroom before poking her head out,"dont peek."She says embarrassed.

Koeri giggled as he dried her hair. "Who taught you how to braid?" She sat down allowing him to play with her hair as he braided it back. She enjoyed when others played with her hair but feeling his fingers run through the curls sent tingles down her spine. It was relaxing to say the least. While he did that she focused on drying her tail all the way through. "It feels nice."

Todoroki smirked as he drew in closer to her for a second, cupping her cheek while he had her attention. "I wouldn't mind. It's just skin." He teased her before she managed to get away from him. "You have my word." He gave her a small salute before he plopped down on the bed. She was rather cute when she was flustered and that seemed to mostly happen in regards to more lewd things. He would keep his word and not look while she showered, instead, he just closed his eyes and decompressed from the day.

"I learned it in school before I left.I was friends with some of the girls and they always asked me to braid their hair so I eventually got good at it."He sighed a bit embarrassed that he was only good for braiding hair and being destructive."Anyways Koeri tell me if you want to eat something and I can get it for you.Agter my shower."He says.

When Harley finished she dressed herself in a pair of shorts and a tank top.she walked out with a towel on her head before she noticed todoroki on the bed.She gently walked over not making a sound before she watched him and blushed a bit before she leaned down a bit glancing at his lips before she blushed and stood up going to walk away.

She leaned back into him with a bright smile plastered on her face, her sharp fangs showing as she looked up at him. "Thank you Katsu-san." Koeri sat back up and crawled over to the mirror to look at her hair. It was well braided and was perfect to sleep in. "I'll be okay. Go shower." She gave him a thumbs up but while he was showering she definitely wanted to explore a bit.

"Can I help you?" Todoroki asked softly as he felt her warmth pull away. He sheepishly opened one eye as his hand reached out to grab hers. "No, wait-" Slowly, he sat up on the bed and pulled her closer right into him. His hand lifted the one that held hers to his lips pressing a kiss to them as he looked up at her. "Are you scared of me?" He didn't think that she was but he wasn't entirely positive on the idea either.

Bakugou smiled a bit then went to shower.He took a quick shower before stepping out with sweat pants on and no shirt.He was drying his hair as he looked at her."we should order some room service I'm sure they have many meat options."He says as his stomach growled slightly.

Harley blushed a bright red as their lips touched.When he pulled away asking if she was afraid of him she pulled him into a more passionate kiss."Why would I be afraid of my knight in icy armor?I dont fear you actually I find your presence around me quite calming and I feel safe around you something I have never felt until I first met you."She says to him before she hid her face.
"I dont like when other girls get close to you and i have no right to get jealous but i cant help it."Harley says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back