• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Other End of The Spectrum [storm & sally]

Shouto thought for a moment about the plan. It was solid, didn't leave much room for error aside from the fact that they would have to split up. He didn't agree with Harley going off with Bakugo but with the resources they had available, there weren't many other options. "Alright then. We know where our enemy is, we know what we have to do. We leave in ten minutes." That should be plenty of time to prepare themselves for the oncoming battle.

Koeri puffed her cheeks out when Harley spoke out against her. Of course, it was for her own safety, but the girl could be stubborn at times. "Fine.. but don't slow me down!" She crossed her arms while looking at Shouto. The boy only shook his head opting not to rile her up more. Dabi had done a great job of that already. The little wolf jumped up from Katsuki's lap and marched right up to Dabi, a scowl present on her face. "You can't just have her! She isn't property!" She was practically insulted that someone would try to take away her new friend but the sheepish girl spoke up.

"It's okay.. really..! After I show you where to go I-I'll stay with him..." Miharu downcast her gaze to the floor, her cheeks flushed pink with nervousness. She had never spoken to the underground king and only heard of him through stories or seen him around. Not once had she ever came into his contact. The girl would have been shaking in her boots if not for trying to keep it together.

"Calm down," Shouto spoke out.

"But I--"

The half and half boy placed a hand on Koeri's shoulder and pulled her back. "My brother can be a lot and he has a knack for getting under people's skin... It's a waste of energy to let him have the satisfaction of getting under yours."

Koeri wanted to protest, she wanted to punch both boys in the face but instead she chose to stomp off. "Fine." The girl went to find Harley in the backroom, following after her friend.

Harley came out of the toom as she looked at Koeri."He won't hurt her Koeri and we both know that.She can be your friend but we can't fight Dabi on this."Harley says as she held a large metal case and a few black orbs in her hands.

Harley hugged Koeri,"we can always visit her after this is over.She will be safer with Dabi than with us alright."Harley says.

Katsuki watched Koeri walk off before he looked at Shoto,"keep my wolf pup safe or else i will blast you to hell."He warned before calling for Harley to hurry up.When he saw the case in the strawberry blondes hands he gave her a curious look.

"What the hell is that?"He asks talkinf about the metal case that looked heavy as heck.

"That belonged to her biological father.He had a unique quirk that she shares and that case right there can be used without a quirk by those who has her blood.When she killed her father is was passed down to her and it will be passed on to her kids."Davi says yawning a bit bored.

"The only reason we fought was so she could get that back."He says when Harley ignored Katsuki and everybody.

"Koeri use this to signal me if something goes wrong okay.I will rush to find you both."Harley says smiling as she kissed Koeris forehead then went and kissed shoto.

Koeri pouted with her arms crossed over her chest, "Fine... I guess you're right." She went to Miharu, the frightened one of the group and rested her hands on the girl's shoulders. "Just point me where I need to go and the others will take care of you okay?"

"I'll do my best." Miharu gave a warm smile.

"She knows how to take care of herself you know... and you don't let anything happen to Harley while she is like this." Shouto warned. He hated dealing with this kind of stuff, it was such a nuisance to not overseer everything himself but it couldn't be helped. The girls can take care of themselves and they all had jobs to do.

"Right. Shouto and I will leave after you guys so we can slip by easier." Koeri made sure her shoes were properly laced and her hair tied back so it wouldn't get in the way before approaching Katsuki. "Please don't be reckless.. Not as reckless as me." She smiled before pulling him into a hug and peppering him in kisses. "Stay safe."

"Let's do this now before we lose our window of opportunity." Shouto returned the affection before pushing for everyone to leave. He didn't really want to send Harley out there and agreed with Koeri that she should have stayed put but at the very least, she could defend herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back