• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π“‰π’½π‘’ π“π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’π“‡ - Historical Krp search.

elderflower

a dreamer, that's what she was
Spring in Korea_ 40 Photos to Convince You It's the Best Time to Visit South Korea - Televisio...jpg
Hello! This is a plot I've had for a long time and I've really been wanting to have a longterm rp with it! I require around 2 paragraphs once a week. This is also a very basic draft of the plot so if we can shift things around if you want too! Oh, I'm looking for someone to play the male character!

m!oc is next in line to rule 1 of the 3 kingdoms that reside within the Korean Peninsula, but for a prince to become a King he must first take a Queen. Much to his disappointment he must take a queen to rule his kingdom and so β€˜trials’ are set up to find the next queen of the Silla kingdom. f!oc is the daughter of a old and proud war clan who have a long standing alliance with the royal family, her invitation is more of a formality than an actual invitation.

The trials begin and the Prince isn’t looking for love but a partner, a companion who is going to understand the difficult situation he has been put in and f!oc seems to understand and they grow closer, they spend evening discussing everything under the stars. Others begin to notice the relationship and other contestants jealousy burns with a furious rage and so one of these furious contestants decides to do the most unforgivable thing, rob the prince of his only chance of this companionship by killing f!oc.

The contestants couldn’t fully murder her so they order a shaman to kill her, but the shaman takes pity of the girl and so puts her into a coma that appears like death (yes, I’m on my sleeping beauty shit) for the next 10 years.

10 years down the line and f!oc springs up from her tomb like a daisy but her memories are jumbled up and it’s not being helped by the fact that her country is now extremely war torn, hundreds and thousands displaced, food shortages, civilians being killed almost everyday. f!oc is taken under the wing of an elderly court maid and so is dragged back into the palace that she was carried out on dead 10 years ago to the day.

So! There’s the plot, sorry that I rambled on for a while but the aim of the plot is to restore Silla to its former glory by having our m!oc and f!oc figure it out together, their brain power will be the solution to their countries problems, well that’s if m!oc can get over the shock of seeing someone return from the grave, or will he even believe it’s her? Danger will lurk in the palace for f!oc as the Queen notices how the King looks at the new court maiden with longing in his eyes.

My preferred role is the f!oc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back