• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Orphanage

OOC
Here
Wash feigned a sad pout. Io's reaction was quite satisfying. Wash settled into a seating position and let Io engage him in conversation.

"You worried, Wiz kid?" Wash asked, still not taking his eyes off the orb. "I think it has something to do with following in our parents footsteps, or something like that. I only plan on following long enough to find out what happened to mine." What's with all the little lights in that ball?

"Of course I'm worried, we don't know what's in those woods. We don't even know for sure who this 'mysterious forest guardian' is," Io said, waving his hands and rolling his eyes for emphasis. "I think following in our parents' footsteps might be a bad idea, since all of their footsteps lead into the ocean."

He paused. Maybe that was too harsh. But it did seem odd that these traditions were being mentioned out of nowhere. Rites of passage? Youthful blessing? It seemed like nonsense.

"What do you think, Kali?" Io asked, glancing at the young tiefling girl. "Is it worth our time to hike into the woods for some strange lady?"

Ilikepie Ilikepie

e18ca9e29c7802ec3891eeb44bf3974a.jpg
Cain

Cain grinned at the sight of his young troopers excited and chaotic dispersal. He was actually quite relieved most had agreed to embark on the pilgrimage. So now he had to make preparations of his own. Or so he had imagined. One stuck around, it was Sam. He peered at the cautious boy and stowed away his pipe as the boy armed himself. He could tell Sam was thinking things through deeply, which was unusual for anyone other than wizards. He grinned and ruffled the boy's hair as he sent him a barrage of explicit and not so explicit signals. " there there Cain, the feeling of uncertainty you're feeling is all well and good, but have you prepared your spells for the day? Have you checked your potion and provisions", he said wagging his finger at the cleric.

He left his hand planted on the boy's noggin for a good moment before, ruffling it some more. " The goddess is not looking for material gain, but rather, she is looking for children who are stout of heart, yearn for freedom, and have a desire to see what's right done on this mortal coil". As he let the boy's hair go, he held up his finger and added, " you won't be able to enter the forest if you hold an ounce of sinister intent. Now go, eat boy. You'll need your strength".

Orikanyo Orikanyo
Meanwhile in the dining area
Capture.JPG
As io and wash were exchanging remarks about the trip to the forest, an eye flitted through the chaos, but only appeared for wash who had been teasing the sorcerer. Although as soon as it appeared, it went away, but not before saying, "boo" in his mind. This time not even io could sense it, as it was more ambiguous than his benefactor. Ma who had been cooking in the kitchen would stab the cutting board with a loud thud as she screeched, " pipe down over there and eat cher breakfast children"! Though as she shouted at them, her arm trembled and palm started to hurt due to how hard she gripped the knife's handle. She muttered a prayer before going back to cleaning up the mess and preparing for the night's dinner.

Skamp, who had been lurking in the shadows, peeked its head using its long neck over the table, eyeing wash's food with focused beady eyes.

Ilikepie Ilikepie Felix Felix pbtenchi pbtenchi I have not forgotten you, but there were no posts necessary to respond to you atm.

Kali finishes her breakfast and then just sat at her seat and watched the boys act weird for awhile. She hears lo ask her a question and then focuses her eyes towards him. "Hard to say, but there is still a chance that her blessings and knowledge could help us sometime in the future. She is likely a user of druidic magic and I still don't have much of an understanding in that form of magic from what I've read in books. Her information could be useful or useless, but what's important is that I still have time to get my flute afterwards." She watches Skamp walk up to the table and stare as Wash's food. "You better start eating faster Washy otherwise Skamp is going to eat it for you. Since I finished already I'll head to Loman to meet up the others after I grab my stuff". She heads back into her room and grabs her bag and places her dagger and rapier in their sheaths at her sides just in case she gets attacked. She then exits her and begins her walk to where the others and Loman await.

Wash's hair stood on end, and his composure broke. He hissed swatted uselessly at the space where the apparition had been. The hell was that? It was his turn to realize he looked like a crazy. But then again, cats did crazy things all the time. He started scratching behind his ear and regarded Io's sphere with a more cautious glance. "Sorry." He said to anyone in particular. "I think something bit me." It was then that he realized that Kali was talking to him.

"...Useful or useless, but what's important is that I still have time to get my flute afterwards." She said, and then Wash saw her glance at his plate. "You better start eating faster Washy, otherwise Skamp is going to eat it for you. Since I finished already I'll head to Loman to meet up the others after I grab my stuff." Wash followed her advice and decided it was time to ambush Skamp the same way he didn't ambush the Orb. But first, he had to let Skamp get closer to his food. He put a clawed finger to his lips to let Io know what was up. Then he was down on the floor again, stalking the psuedodragon.

That's right little lizard. Take a bite.

Wash was deadly quiet, a skill honed by gut instinct and careful practice. This time he'd catch the dragon for sure. When in position, he struck.

[Nat 20 Stealth :D]
[Grapple Attack: 11 D: ]

Last edited:
Io pondered Kali's words as she responded. Druidic magic... He wondered if that's what the Lord of Secrets was after? What secrets could a woman of nature possibly be hiding?

As Kali stood up, he hastily gobbled down the rest of his food and rose from the table. "I'll come with you. Wash seems occupied at the moment."

He left his empty plate on the table and hurried down the hall to wait for the bard while she grabbed her equipment, then followed her into town to find Loman. As they walked, he tried to think of something clever to say that would charm her, but he couldn't think of anything and just accompanied her in silence. Thankfully, the leather underneath his robes offered a little more protection against the cold for his withered physique. Eventually, the silence began to bother him so he started casting Light on his orb to practice, igniting and extinguishing a bright blue light from within its core like an alien sun.

gfhgfhhhh.PNGdsfsdfsdfsdf.PNG
Loman and Hoien

Standing at the gate of the orphanage was the kin of Cain's original party. On the right is a stoic man clad in armor. He stands motionless at the gate, ever vigilant of the dangers that may befall the orphanage. If not for the faith of Cain, it would seem this warrior died standing up as the last time he moved was two months ago, when a gaggle of orcs besieged the premises. Hell, Cain swears up and down that he can't even hear the man breathe, let alone sense his vitals under his enchanted armor. To the left is Loman, who would be Cain's foil. If the old man actively dotes on the children, then loman is the stern uncle who instills discipline and regiment into the children when weapons practice is upon them.

His eyes track the shapeshifter, who came out first. He holds out a bag for her/it to take and says, " where is the rest of your group"? Kali the second, followed by io. Both received received a bag, but by now Loman's anger was zero'd on the trio. " Cain is too soft on you children", he said dropping the bags. " If you wish to take the wagon with hoien, you can. The Wash and Sam shall walk while carrying boulders at this rate".

However without warning, Loman held up a hand toward io. "Boy, what be that queer orb in thy hands"?

pbtenchi pbtenchi Ilikepie Ilikepie Snek Snek If you've made prep and don't believe you need anything for the quest, you may make your way to the gate of pearlgarden. Where the entrance to the Goldan wood. ((the trip to town was lowkey to allow pie to get her flute lol)).

636252770521719244.jpeg
Skamp
((rolling))
Skamp's mouth started to drip with salivation as wash's food neared his mouth. The dragon did not sense danger, or perhaps he was blinded by food as he laid one claw down on the table and almost took a bite. However at the moment that Wash, who was completely melded with the shadows tried to ambush Skamp, the dragon failed to dodge. He did try to leap up, but was tackled and sent tumbling with the catboy, causing the entire dinner table to tumble over. Rejoice shonen, your endeavor was successful but now you've made a mess and caused a great crash that echoed throughout the manorhouse. Stomping was approaching.

"WAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"!

Will you escape?

Zotar Zotar roll to escape the dreaded ear pull

Sam understood, kind of, not really, but okay.

But Cain was right, he had to eat to keep up strength...

As such...

As fast as his feet could carry him he rushed into the kitchen and dining area, he spotted his target and rushed forwards, downing a quickly poured glass of milk, downed a large slab of bread, ate two eggs crack raw into his mouth and chewed on a handful of bacon as he scrambled towards the door, all but ignorant to the chaos surrounding him, he practically had grabbed food off the floor, stuffed it into his gob and was making large syeps over spilled porridge to get outside again. Wash, his friend, his occasional enemy, all time most favorite cat-like troublemaker, was now in the most danger he had ever been in... at least for today.

Its why Sam had focused solely on food during his run...

Perhaps leaving the door ajar woild be okay.

He had bigger things to deal with today...

Such as...

Hoping to the gods Loman dosen't make him do 5 hours of "hammering air" again. His wrist hurt still from the last time... And honestly it kinda sucked as his expectations were made not by thw time you got there but by if the whole group was there to talk to him or not.

As such... even in his mail covered body, he rushed towards Loman and the others, reaching them just in time.... only to drip on a slightly pointed up rock and to fall face first before Jali and Io.

Dirt and dust kicking up from the impact, bits of bacon falling to the road. One could swear they could hear the laughter of the gods. Or whatever dark fey creatures deems to cause Sam's clumsyness.

From the ground, he flopped onto his back with a ring of metal and shame... He looked up to his friends, then Liman... and with a mouth full of dirt he saluted. "SHAM CHERRY RHPHORTINGH FHORH DUTY!"

still watching fma still watching fma pbtenchi pbtenchi Ilikepie Ilikepie Snek Snek

Wash briefly held in his hands his great nemesis, and felt like roaring in triumph. He almost did.

"Oh yea-!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh no..."

There he stood midst the wreckage of the dining room holding Scamp in shaky paws, while Ma's angry shadow eclipsed the light of victory. "I'msorry.ItwasanaccidentandI'llcleanitupwhenIgetback." He babbled, letting Scamp go. He then started executing evasive maneuvers. But he was too slow.

The young aasimar winced as Loman addressed him directly. Every time they went to visit him, it was an exercise in patience and avoiding drawing attention to himself for as long as possible. Loman always had a chip on his shoulder about Io for some reason. He suspected it had something to do with his condition.

"Oh, uh, this is my, uh..."

What was it called again? Cain had asked him about it when he first saw the orb, and Io had instinctively said yes... But what was the name? ... Oh yeah!

"... It's my, uh, arcane focus, sir," Io stammered as he looked up at the imposing figure. When Sam arrived and tripped into the dirt, Io was grateful to have someone else become the subject of the man's scrutiny.

Zotar Zotar
Dancy realized that with Loman’s infamous temper if the others didn’t get here soon, she’d be in trouble too. “One second Loman, I’ll go retrieve Wash.”

Dancy approached the orphanage. She closed her eyes and meditated, focusing in on the sound of chaos. It didn’t take long to find Wash causing trouble in the kitchen. She spent a moment watching play out before turning to Ma. “Excuse me Ma, but do you mind if I take care of his punishment? He’s making us run late.”

With a little cough and a sigh, Dancy transformed. She took great pride in the craft of her various faces. Some were beautiful, but this one was chosen for a different reason. She’d spent hours working on this particular form. It was scary. It was an 8ft tall cross between an Orc and a Dragonborn.

Kiki had been waiting outside for quite some time, while her friends were getting breakfast and getting ready. She thought she had been the late one, but the others were so slow. She could have taken second breakfast if it was not for the fact that she did not want to taunt Ma's ire. So she just ate her bun, and waited ... and waited. She let out an irritated sigh. Why were they all so slow? She couldn't take it anymore!

Instead she decided to track the fox she saw yesterday night. She sniffed the grass where she had seen him standing and smelt small dropping. It wasn't nice, but it was a lead. She tried to follow the scent and it led her into the forest. However, she lost the trail right around a pool and decided to head back.

When she got back out of the forest she saw that Loman was already there with his wagon. She didn't like the guy. Too serious for her liking and had to many rules. Now she was late, because the others were so slow, it was so frustrating! Reluctantly she walked over to the group. This was basically routine for her at this point. She held up her hands, ready to receive. "I know, I know, just show me the boulder already."

gfhgfhhhh.PNG
Loman

Loman's gaze was affixed the boy, his interest piqued at the peculiar item. he didn't know for sure, but it gave him bad vibes. It was instinct more than knowing that made him almost reach down for it. Though before he could step forward, something caught his attention from the west. His eyes shifted to Hoien, who gestured to everyone to get on the wagon. "I have business to attend to, your punishments shall be doled out when you return", he said, turning his gaze to wash, sam and Kiki in particular. "Kali's in charge after hoein drops you off", he said before storming off toward the orphanage. The grip on his spear, was trembling, and the only indicator of his unease.

port town.jpg

Your trip into to town is uneventful. The woods around you are still are still dying, but there is a noticeable rot as your edge closer to Pearlgarden. Humans may detect a slight hint of fish, if that. Anyone with a stronger sense of smell would be bombarded with what smells like a rotting whale carcass. The only animals able to survive are scavengers like giant rats, which hiss from afar. Or predators that don't need to eat often, though their presence is uncommon around pearlgarden due to adventurers hunting monsters for profit. The sun's light is always weak, but it's weakest near the oceans. A deep fog begins to take over as you edge near the settlement. Lanturns made of spectral souls illuminates the way in a deep orange hue, that seems to push back the fog. Those without true sight will have obscured vision(limited to 15 feet).

As you near the city, you will see a massive 60 foot wall looming over you. To your left is a magical gate, that seemingly stands out from the oppressive fog. Those who venture toward the guardian tree without this passage way, get lost and are said to never be seen again. It is a realm even more sinister than decay that plagues your world. Though you yourself have never ventured toward it due to Loman or hoein's watch. You have your money. What will you do as you arrive at the town's gate?

Orikanyo Orikanyo Ilikepie Ilikepie pbtenchi pbtenchi Felix Felix Zotar Zotar Snek Snek

Ilikepie Ilikepie

Finally thankful for an extended period of silence, Io retrieved his pen and parchment from his pack and spent the ride drawing pictures of the withering wildlife and taking notes. He didn't get the opportunity often to get real academic work done. Cain always had the kids out and about, seemingly more interested in Io's experience as a petty thief on the street than as a warl-

Wizard. As a wizard. With promising talent in wizardry.

Wizard.

He thought about the bad W word. Io had heard it before, hushed whispers from his parents when they thought he was asleep, hushed rumors of evil spellcasters and cultists causing havoc in distant kingdoms. He heard it again just a week ago when that dark shadow approached him in the dream. Io was smart enough to put two and two together that he shouldn't be saying the word, so until he figured out how to vindicate himself, he was a young budding wizard.

As the cart pulled up to the gate and stopped, Io steadied himself and got ready to climb down. He had tried to leap off eagerly before, like Wash, but Io's frail legs were not prepared to catch the rest of him, and he faceplanted into the mud. Never again. He slowly lowered himself down, picking up his orb from the wagon floor once he was stable, and wrapped his robe around himself for warmth.

"I can come help you find a flute, Kali," he offered shyly while his friends climbed down from the wagon.

Wash rode along with a guilty silence. Dancy's intervention has spared him from Ma's wrath, but now he had to answer to the others. A few of his personal quests had to be put on an indefinite hold, while he awaited judgement. He would keep a low profile for the rest of the day if possible. The cart rattled on while Wash kept a cautious eye on Kali and Dancy. She'd startled Wash with her fearsome transformation, and then she'd hounded him while he retrieved his gear. With haste they'd avoided, or rather delayed trouble. Wash certainly had a mess to clean up at the end of the day.

At least they now arrived at the town together. The wagon pulled to a stop, and Wash was relieved to disembark. He hated feeling awkward. He watched Io lower himself down very cautiously. Wash decided not to leap off the wagon as he wanted to do. He didn't want Io to feel bad. Not really.

Wash rolled his eyes at Io's chivalry but said nothing. He climbed down and stood by the cart while the others unloaded. In this journey, Wash would be the tail. Tails didn't talk. Tails followed with an attitude. From the back of the party, Wash could keep everyone where he could see them.

Kali smiles when she hears that she was put in charge of the group. During the cart ride she did some small talk with the others but nothing important was said. Once the cart stopped she got out quickly from the excitement of the fact that she is about to her flute. She looks over to Io and smiles. "Thank you, I'm looking forward to playing a chance to wear my pirate costume with the cute but short skirt while playing a pirate song on the flute." She takes a few steps closer to the gate to give the others more space to get out of the cart. She smiles to herself for a moment thinking about how her mentioning of the short skirt will get the boys to buy her flute for her without her actually telling them to buy it for her.

She takes a serious look and then says "Ok we are going shopping in town, so don't do anything stupid that will get us in trouble. None of you are allowed to go on the pilgrimage in the forest without the rest of us and no running off on your own in town forcing the rest of us to have spend tie searching for us, got that?" she stares at Wash who is the most likely to get in trouble. She begins to walk into town to find a place to buy her flute.

Snek Snek still watching fma still watching fma Zotar Zotar Felix Felix pbtenchi pbtenchi Orikanyo Orikanyo

"Finally!" Kiki exclaimed as she jumped of the wagon. She took in the scenery and was very tempted to just run off into the story, just before Kali told them to stick together. Her eyes locked with Washes, showing a sparkle of mischief underneath her mask. She did see why going into the forest on her own was a bad idea, but did they really have to stick together with miss bossy?

"So, here's another idea: what if we do not do that?" She told the group. "I, for one, don't care about sissy flutes. I want to go to the artisan district and look at all the awesome stuff the blacksmiths are making. You coming Sammy?" She grabbed his hands and started pulling the boy towards the gate. "Alright, see you at the gate in an hour, yeah?"

Dancy made Wash do up her hair again on the way as atonement for making her ruin it and making them late. "Uhm. You go buy your flute. There is something I want to find quickly. I'll meet back here in 15 minutes."

Dancy hopped down from the cart and wandered off in search of a bookshop or library. She'd tried this a few times before. Finding a book on Changelings. Despite being one, she really knew nothing about them. No one had ever prepared her for being a changeling. There had been no warning as to the upset to her life that came out of nowhere. Changelings didn't seem to have a culture of their own, they just entered other races and pretended to not be Changelings. Cuckoos in the nest. It didn't make any sense. She tucked her treasured blue scarf tightly.

Sam... was...

Kind of in a strange position.,..

Kali was right... getting lost in town was a problem... but... who made her the leader though..?

But... Kiki... Was also right....

Plus she was currently dragging him so...

best he went along with her.

"Okay! umm, see you guys soon!" Sam said to the others as he was, litterally, pulled by the arm. "Are you looking for something in particular Kiki? I.. don't have much money myself... Wait.. wasn't the old man suppoused to give us money...?" he wondered out loud.

Felix Felix

Annoyed Kali looks back at Kiki and says "Flutes are not sissy, a flute can be used as an arcane focus for my magic and can be used to create amazing music. I'll see you girls later then". She trusts them to follow their word when they say they'll be back at a certain time. She continues on her way to the store to get her flute. She is just going to have to show Kiki later how awesome flutes are so that she never insults her instruments again.

Washed in on the Tide watched the group split up, which felt rather typical. Rather then let Dancy go off alone, Wash decided that she could use a partner in crime. And so the party of misfits dispersed two-by-two.

"Hey Dance! Wait up!" Wash caught up to Dancy with little trouble. Next thing to do: tease a bit. "Seeing how you're a girl today, mind if I escort you?"

Io scoffed as everyone immediately split up. Typical.

"I think your music is really cool. Kiki just doesn't understand," he mumbled, following a frustrated Kali into town. He kept his hood up whenever he was here. His blue hair and pure golden eyes never failed to draw unnecessary attention, and he didn't need more weirdos asking how much he was worth or if he could do magic for them.

These poor townspeople seemed somehow more deprived and hopeless than the orphans, and they had nothing to lose. Which made them dangerous. Io made sure to help Kali steer clear of alleys, bars, and shady parlors as they made their way through the dusty streets.

UcGRafe.jpg

Yellow = The path to kali's flute
Purple = artisan district
black = path for io if he fails the wisdom check

On the surface the walled city of Pearlgarden is lovely and well kept, with a bustling and stout heart. Although as you venture forth, deeper past the caravan of migrants from all directions, you'll see people of all walks of life. Orcs travel from the east with humans and dwarves, some with veracuse veins they could not hide under their dented armor. From the south come the elves and humans escaping a colossal flood that threatened to breach Aeirth's wall, the famed capital erected during the golden age. From the west come merchant ships in convoys with galleon escorts, which half run by machinery alone. As you make your way past these people you found a clearing and broke up for now, in search of your desired supplies.

Kiki and the captive Sam flew into the weather's stalls of the artisan district. The wooden beams smell of ocean and fish carcass and the tent rooves smell of mold of seaweed. The ground is sloppy like mashed potatoes, with a black rot that seems to have intertwined with each blade of grass. Around you are families shopping for food and other goods. You'll see statues of dragons made with skill, some whose teeth resembles knifes more than anything else, while others look like floating snakes that are an amalgam of other animals. The will be pictures too. Some are ameteurish, while others depict a landscape with lush green fields and a clear blue ocean set against a tan beach line. Though all these pieces of art will have a tinge of rot, lacking the luster of a true pristine work of art. Among the many stalls of coughing artists trying to sullenly sell their art, are poets performing along the edges of the streets.

Soul of steel, heart a roaring forge
Determination of the lion
Rage of the fire breathing drake
Will as stout as the stone walls that protect us, but compassion of the life giving rain
Or so they say.
King goldan. Where art thou?
Have you passed, like sands in an hour glass?
like the setting and fleeting sun?
////
Darkness, her warm embrace mi lord
it is tantalizing like the bosom of a merry wench.​

Among the many stalls and ill stricken populace is a goblin, spitting flames onto a couple of pieces of metal. He grins with sharp beguiling teeth, as he slams his hammer into the softened iron. Among the scrap metal, are what can only be described as trash with a couple of gizmos and gadgets. Something that resembles a rifle is hung above his head, with a glowing fiery stone sticking out of its butt. He squacks and squibbles in goblin and common as he Tinkers with his latest invention. Amongst these things is a sloppy arrangement of tools(you come up with them) with a price of 6 gold displayed with artisan paint underneath it.

Orikanyo Orikanyo Felix Felix Your tinkerer tools are 6 gold pieces. you should have at least 12. Orikanyo has 15 if he didn't choose the gear. Although since he was late, Loman gave him nothing as passive aggressive punishment.

Kali and io find themselves walking down a stone path with a layer of grime, that seems to move as you walk along it. Though still, you can see the masonry that went into layer the stone path. In front of you was a noble flanked by town guard, one looks to be a priest with four dwarves with their weapons at the ready. On the rooftops one may see archers kneeling at their edges, as they survey the area with an arrow nestled into its notch. In the distance you see a tower that seems to be free of rot and a fountain that spews clean water. Or seemingly so, though even it has specks of black in it. Throughout your little trip, Kali will find a two story shop. Its wood is old and weathered. Its dusty windows however, show a flute of pristine condition. Although the shop itself smells old and musty, with a tinge of rosemary and sage. A shopkeep coughing profusely amongst the dust and illshapen instruments sits at the counter and does not greet you. With slacked shoulders and a droopy expression, he stares at the flute rather than you.

io, ever since you arrived in town, you've heard a nagging dull ringing in your ears. Try as you might, it does not stop. You'll have a burning itch that leads toward a certain path. Follow it and it lessens, though if you ignore it, it flares up. Should you fail the saving throw and did not want to follow it, you will break from Kali and follow the black line. Through a gaggle of homeless miscreants, deeper into an alleyway leading to an abandoned manorhouse. Bearing the symbol of an x'd out dragon.

Snek Snek Ilikepie Ilikepie pie you have to talk to the shopkeep. io does not fail his wisdom check, but still feels the itch.

library of grom.PNG

Toward the north end of the of the city, near the edges of the black sea stands massive library, dubbed Goldan sanctuary. It is reinforced like a fortress. It is the only place in Pearlgarden that is free of rot, with runic symbols only detectable with disable magic engraved into every inch of it. It is heavily guarded by the military, whose main forge sits next door. However, the libary itself is open to the public. As you cross the stone bridge into the pristine and shiny halls lit by numerous unmelting candles with the scent of flowers. Going further in you will be greeted by numerous tables for reading and hundreds of book shelves holding thousands of books. It's all housed by a massive chamber which shows 3 levels of running up toward a vaulted ceiling. Though right as you enter, a giant man, standing roughly 8 feet tall greets you. Though he is dressed in monk's garb, he is built like a tank and looks like he'd fit right in with the brutish barbarians of old as they pillaged and burned the known world.

Though this man is no such person. He is the head librarian and has come to greet Dancy and Wash whenever they enter the premises. "hello little ones, may I be of assistance to ye"?

Zotar Zotar pbtenchi pbtenchi Your picture connects with the previous. Feel free to do other stuff before saying he approaches you.

Attachments

• artisan district.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 2
  • artisan district.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 2
Kali was quiet on the walk still a bit annoyed about Kiki insulting flutes. Kali spots a beautiful flute in a shop window she instantly stops for a moment after staring at the flute and then quickly makes sure Io is still following before entering the shop. The shop may be in an old poor condition but the flute appears to be perfect for her music and magical abilities. She walks up the shopkeep with a smile on her face. "Hello mister, I would like to purchase that lovely flute you have there."

Kali was quiet on the walk still a bit annoyed about Kiki insulting flutes. Kali spots a beautiful flute in a shop window she instantly stops for a moment after staring at the flute and then quickly makes sure Io is still following before entering the shop. The shop may be in an old poor condition but the flute appears to be perfect for her music and magical abilities. She walks up the shopkeep with a smile on her face. "Hello mister, I would like to purchase that lovely flute you have there."
lol.PNG

The shopkeeper's gaze locked on the girl's eyes, his hands slid across the dusty counter as his posture was fully realized being fully erect. A daunting gruff man with grey skin and tinges of black running of the side of his neck eyes you. "Oh, you want that flute, huh missy"? He sneered, saliva spewing from his mouth as he roared at you. " THEN YOU'LL HAVE TA PROVE YE WORTHY OF IT"! He growled and pointed, as his shadow engulfs you. " Play me a song".

Ilikepie Ilikepie roll for charisma

edit: You have advantage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back